[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yaay.....First time for me on shipper thread ...hope we will have fun talking about our beloved kyo and joong ki ....sure that this couple has many surprises for us..can't wait for the press con to see how they will treat each other :wub:......all the glimpes ,gestures,gazes,smiles wooooow looking forward

First time I'm visiting this thread and I like what I see. :glasses: I can imagine this taking off once the drama airs due to the steamy chemistry between Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo. I mean we are talking about Song Joong Ki here. The man can romance a tree. ^_^ Give him a gorgeous girl like Song Hye Kyo and sparks will surely fly! And Song Hye Kyo as well, who wouldn't fall for Joong Ki's charms? She'll be all over it too. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, multiloverssss said:

why this thread so slow???this couple chemistry is really good....I like themmm. songsong couple fighting....

I think bcoz currently everyone is busy with the drama as it's only ep4 so they all sail in the drama thread. I'm sure this thread will getting busier later as SongSong's chemistry is like never seen before! SongSong fighting!

On 3/6/2016 at 9:58 PM, annypooh said:

joongki such a sweet guy......I like him for his acting and I slowly get to know about his personality...shk is so pretty.

both are good actor....I like how the interaction between this couple look very smooth and so sweet. ...:D

12800194_953798698009441_745384046702536

1 hour ago, multiloverssss said:

joongki such a sweet guy......I like him for his acting and I slowly get to know about his personality...shk is so pretty.

both are good actor....I like how the interaction between this couple look very smooth and so sweet. ...:D

I agree! I want them to skip dating, just get marry and have kids. Hahaha

Archived