Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

We all have different stages of coping up with grief:

First part is DENIAL

That is why a lot of shippers here are still in denial but I am sorry to say, this is not some high school relationship where the issue is that simple. There is a lot at stake: their billions worth of properties, slanderous words against SHK and her career. Too much has been said and done. Time to accept. 

Basis for some shippers delulu are baseless, sad how this ship has become delusional now.

1. SJK sis in law still following Kyo - Those who have been in relationships know that just because you broke up with a partner, you will shun everybody connected with him. I personally is still close to some people  close or relatives of my exes.

2. Kyo may have viewed an ig story of SJK fan - there are apps to create fake story views but if this is true, this is not something to be delulu about. When you are navigating IG, you sometimes click on the profile pic and it goes directly to the story. Also, SJK threatened to reveal something about her, this may have caused her to stalk what are the allegations online against her.

3. Blossom and UAA issued statements them talking it out now is absolutely not true. Blossom issues statements on its IG and has never posted has not even promoted Arthdal Chronicles. Although I have heard Blossom account admin is active and sent DM to some PBG fans to delete his vacation pics. It means there was no official statement. All fabrications. All UAA statements passed by SHK fansclub. No statement about them patching it up. As I have said this is not a mere quarrel between high school lovers.

Some SSC admin of ig accounts fabricate stories. Maybe to appease themselves but this is not how it should be. It will only open us up to depression if we rely on false hopes.

Best things to do is to cherish their memories and move on.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

SongSong Instagram accounts admin stop fabricating stories. The depression of your followers when SongSong divorce will be final will be for your conscience. Be responsible to your followers.

As of now their lawyers are in the process of settling how to divide their properties. Also their income from their projects and CF while married. 

After these will be agreed upon, the process would be fast.

No more talks about feelings, Kyo has moved on. She was melancholic way back Dec, Jan but when she deleted her private ig last Feb she never looked back.

Her photos on public ig were kept before for public image. Now,  she will delete it once divorce is final. She just doesn't want attention for it now. Everything she did creates attention.

No wonder she loves to watch One Spring Night, the story of the second couple living on pretense they're happy together is relatable to her.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m shattered ☹️  

Long time fan of SHK for 20 years, 1st time shipper of SJK & SHK since DOTS.  

All over in less than 2 years ☹️  

3 years ago we , we witnessed their close interaction from DOTS script reading, 

NY sighting, the DOTS press conferences  in Korea and Hong Kong,  the Dispatch pictures

the fan meetings, our flower donation from here

the dots awards show how SHK was walking with SJK hand in hand 

then marriage 

our ship set sail 

we were eagerly waiting on baby news , not divorce ☹️  

It’s so sad it has come to this☹️ 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Thanks to @leek and @ImAryaStark to keep me being rationalise and accepted the facts. I keep reading both your posting to overcome the heart ache (as I can't control it and I don't know why). Overtime it will be gone for sure. 

if everyone can just pray for both of them it will help them go through this difficult time. Both of them are human, although they are famous they are still human who can make mistake once or twice or many times. 

• Like 3

and just add up a bit as someone who has married for 14 years, love is not enough in marriage you need compasion, patience and understanding. everything that looks so good when you were dating can reveal its true colour after marriage.

Trust is needed on top of everything, and for sure you need to understand you are not walking alone in marriage but together. 

if divorce was chosen by this couple, maybe they have gone through many difficult times, they both tired and need to move on. It easy for all of to say, they should communicate it again, go to a marriage counselling session, or etc. But trust me their marriage colour is very dim, not bright.

I have gone through difficult times last year with my husband and trust me if I don't have kids, I might decide to file for divorce. If you want your marriage to last forever I guessed one need to understand the other need, plan, etc and for sure listen to one another.

I am not critize any of them even I can see clearly why and how the divorce come and knocked on their door. THEY ARE JUST HUMAN, not GOD. One may make some mistakes and one may tired of uneasy feeling. One may wanted to do A and the other may think let me do this first before I do A (although it end up become more than one thing to do before A being done or maybe not being done absolutely). ,....,....,......., etc.

I know when you look at them both you can admire how good they are looking together but to run a marrriage you need more than good looking. You need to do a non-stop understanding toward one another. I guessed one of them choose to play Justin Bieber Song LOVE YOURSELF...(listen to te song and you will understand).

But the bottom line is that their have chosen their own pathways for their good. 

Good night from the island of BALI

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, falakmeer said:

wedding photo on kyo's ig has garnered 3million more likes after separation announcement

As much as there are haters there are also supporters. I hope that SHK will somehow feel that people are still showing support for her/ for them despite the backlash. Not to say that they should get back together, any decision about their relationship is theirs alone.

Lets continue to support, not boycott. I hope all of us still support SHK’s endorsements and also support SJK’s Arthdal chronicles (No matter what the haters say, this show is really good! My husband who is not into Kdramas have been watching it with me on Netflix weekly)

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, falakmeer said:

I want to ask fellow Korean shippers here : is allkpop reliable ?

Don't trust these media. Most of them are creating fake news. 

Any media that posted news came from close source can't be trusted. 

• Like 1

When asked at the press conference about what’s changed after they got married, Song Joong Ki replied, “There’s nothing big that’s changed.” However, he added, “I could possibly call it gaining tranquility of the mind. I think that’s something that’s changed. Other married people might feel the same way.”

Song Joong Ki also spoke about Song Hye Kyo’s reaction to his new drama. He said, “Song Hye Kyo is also a fan of the two writers and the director. This is my first drama in a long time, but she supported me by saying ‘Do well by focusing until the end’ and so it’s thanks to her that I was able to finish it well.”

SJK has been straight out lying on this time if they separated 11 months after marriage. 

His hair loss is genetics theres video of his mom. 

Her hair is thin.

1 hour ago, chilis said:

When asked at the press conference about what’s changed after they got married, Song Joong Ki replied, “There’s nothing big that’s changed.” However, he added, “I could possibly call it gaining tranquility of the mind. I think that’s something that’s changed. Other married people might feel the same way.”

Song Joong Ki also spoke about Song Hye Kyo’s reaction to his new drama. He said, “Song Hye Kyo is also a fan of the two writers and the director. This is my first drama in a long time, but she supported me by saying ‘Do well by focusing until the end’ and so it’s thanks to her that I was able to finish it well.”

SJK has been straight out lying on this time if they separated 11 months after marriage. 

Her hair is thin.

Where did you find the statement come from SS about their 11 months separation??? 

48 minutes ago, weibo bear said:

Where did you find the statement come from SS about their 11 months separation??? 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-hye-kyo-song-joong-ki-reportedly-began-living-apart-9-months-ago/

As far as I know, Song Joong Ki moved out of their home when he started filming the drama. Since then, he’s been living with a close celebrity friend of his.

ㅡ Song Joong Ki’s acquaintance

Arthradal press 1-2 months  ago

1 hour ago, chilis said:

Her hair is thin.

he surely lied in a detailed manner and many fans are annoyed over this saying he probably did it to gain viewers for his drama.

But this is surely not true they are separated since 11 months.they were very much seeing each other till december last year. kyo visited asadal set in late december.

8 hours ago, chilis said:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-hye-kyo-song-joong-ki-reportedly-began-living-apart-9-months-ago/

As far as I know, Song Joong Ki moved out of their home when he started filming the drama. Since then, he’s been living with a close celebrity friend of his.

Koreaboo is not reliable

10 hours ago, weibo bear said:

Okay

9 hours ago, chilis said:

Who told you that? read from online news, a close source claimed? 

Unless both SS release their divorce details. everyone should not speculate from any source they came across.  

If you ask me. I'll tell you a source told me you more willing to believed fake news rather than wait for words come from SS themselves. 

On 7/4/2019 at 6:13 AM, weibo bear said:

Okay

Poor father in bad condition of shock after learning of divorce from news and son is only bothered about his new projects.

Not to forget jk's parents and kyo had developed a warm bond to the extent she got titled daughter-in-law of Daejeon.

The are news  about them  that she didnt attended  to his femily funeral or wedding ....I realy think it is the reason  for their breakup  and not cheating  story. 

45 minutes ago, jjadx gfg said:

The are news  about them  that she didnt attended  to his femily funeral or wedding ....I realy think it is the reason  for their breakup  and not cheating  story. 

Tell me one thing.their agencies clearly stated nothing about their personal life will be revealed.so from where media is getting these details???

On 7/4/2019 at 11:34 PM, falakmeer said:

he surely lied in a detailed manner and many fans are annoyed over this saying he probably did it to gain viewers for his drama.

But this is surely not true they are separated since 11 months.they were very much seeing each other till december last year. kyo visited asadal set in late december.

1 hour ago, falakmeer said:

Poor father in bad condition of shock after learning of divorce from news and son is only bothered about his new projects.

Not to forget jk's parents and kyo had developed a warm bond to the extent she got titled daughter-in-law of Daejeon.

falakmeer, you are obviously a hater of SJK. WHY LURK HERE???! This thread is for songsong. This thread supports both of them. SHK also mentioned during SJK during encounter presscon, does it also mean SHK lied in a detailed manner since as per your statement they’ve been separated for 11 months now. Encounter presscon was on november 2018. Do your math properly and STOP CREATING ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT THEM.

You act and tell statements as if you have lived and breathed with SHK and SJK to say those things. 

AGAIN, THIS THREAD IS INTENDED FOR BOTH SJK AND SHK. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3