[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

When asked at the press conference about what’s changed after they got married, Song Joong Ki replied, “There’s nothing big that’s changed.” However, he added, “I could possibly call it gaining tranquility of the mind. I think that’s something that’s changed. Other married people might feel the same way.”

Song Joong Ki also spoke about Song Hye Kyo’s reaction to his new drama. He said, “Song Hye Kyo is also a fan of the two writers and the director. This is my first drama in a long time, but she supported me by saying ‘Do well by focusing until the end’ and so it’s thanks to her that I was able to finish it well.”

SJK has been straight out lying on this time if they separated 11 months after marriage. 

His hair loss is genetics theres video of his mom. 

Her hair is thin.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, chilis said:

When asked at the press conference about what’s changed after they got married, Song Joong Ki replied, “There’s nothing big that’s changed.” However, he added, “I could possibly call it gaining tranquility of the mind. I think that’s something that’s changed. Other married people might feel the same way.”

Song Joong Ki also spoke about Song Hye Kyo’s reaction to his new drama. He said, “Song Hye Kyo is also a fan of the two writers and the director. This is my first drama in a long time, but she supported me by saying ‘Do well by focusing until the end’ and so it’s thanks to her that I was able to finish it well.”

SJK has been straight out lying on this time if they separated 11 months after marriage. 

Her hair is thin.

Where did you find the statement come from SS about their 11 months separation??? 

48 minutes ago, weibo bear said:

Where did you find the statement come from SS about their 11 months separation??? 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-hye-kyo-song-joong-ki-reportedly-began-living-apart-9-months-ago/

As far as I know, Song Joong Ki moved out of their home when he started filming the drama. Since then, he’s been living with a close celebrity friend of his.

ㅡ Song Joong Ki’s acquaintance

Arthradal press 1-2 months  ago

1 hour ago, chilis said:

Her hair is thin.

he surely lied in a detailed manner and many fans are annoyed over this saying he probably did it to gain viewers for his drama.

But this is surely not true they are separated since 11 months.they were very much seeing each other till december last year. kyo visited asadal set in late december.

8 hours ago, chilis said:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-hye-kyo-song-joong-ki-reportedly-began-living-apart-9-months-ago/

As far as I know, Song Joong Ki moved out of their home when he started filming the drama. Since then, he’s been living with a close celebrity friend of his.

Koreaboo is not reliable

10 hours ago, weibo bear said:

Don't trust these media. Most of them are creating fake news. 

Any media that posted news came from close source can't be trusted. 

Okay

9 hours ago, chilis said:

Who told you that? read from online news, a close source claimed? 

Unless both SS release their divorce details. everyone should not speculate from any source they came across.  

If you ask me. I'll tell you a source told me you more willing to believed fake news rather than wait for words come from SS themselves. 

On 7/4/2019 at 6:13 AM, weibo bear said:

Don't trust these media. Most of them are creating fake news. 

Any media that posted news came from close source can't be trusted. 

Okay

Poor father in bad condition of shock after learning of divorce from news and son is only bothered about his new projects.

Not to forget jk's parents and kyo had developed a warm bond to the extent she got titled daughter-in-law of Daejeon.

45 minutes ago, jjadx gfg said:

The are news  about them  that she didnt attended  to his femily funeral or wedding ....I realy think it is the reason  for their breakup  and not cheating  story. 

Tell me one thing.their agencies clearly stated nothing about their personal life will be revealed.so from where media is getting these details???

On 7/4/2019 at 11:34 PM, falakmeer said:

he surely lied in a detailed manner and many fans are annoyed over this saying he probably did it to gain viewers for his drama.

But this is surely not true they are separated since 11 months.they were very much seeing each other till december last year. kyo visited asadal set in late december.

1 hour ago, falakmeer said:

Poor father in bad condition of shock after learning of divorce from news and son is only bothered about his new projects.

Not to forget jk's parents and kyo had developed a warm bond to the extent she got titled daughter-in-law of Daejeon.

falakmeer, you are obviously a hater of SJK. WHY LURK HERE???! This thread is for songsong. This thread supports both of them. SHK also mentioned during SJK during encounter presscon, does it also mean SHK lied in a detailed manner since as per your statement they’ve been separated for 11 months now. Encounter presscon was on november 2018. Do your math properly and STOP CREATING ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT THEM.

You act and tell statements as if you have lived and breathed with SHK and SJK to say those things. 

AGAIN, THIS THREAD IS INTENDED FOR BOTH SJK AND SHK. 

7 hours ago, oliviaddg said:

falakmeer, you are obviously a hater of SJK. WHY LURK HERE???! This thread is for songsong. This thread supports both of them. SHK also mentioned during SJK during encounter presscon, does it also mean SHK lied in a detailed manner since as per your statement they’ve been separated for 11 months now. Encounter presscon was on november 2018. Do your math properly and STOP CREATING ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT THEM.

You act and tell statements as if you have lived and breathed with SHK and SJK to say those things. 

AGAIN, THIS THREAD IS INTENDED FOR BOTH SJK AND SHK. 

Excuse me .it was some one else's statement here that they were separated since 11months and I refuted that statement.

On 7/4/2019 at 8:34 AM, falakmeer said:

I very much refuted 

12 hours ago, falakmeer said:

Okay

Obviously you should know why SJK father didn't want to talk to those click-bait media. He has bad experience about them isn't? These reckless media put words into his mouth before by saying he doesn't like SHK because she's older than SJK. 

Since he is not from a entertainment industry, The best is to avoid talking to these click.bait media's which they will blow up/manipulate 100 times what he say. He can see what they have wrote. Now he is reluctant to come out from his home, Even he is not answering their calls. These reckless media still created fact news about him. Once again these media used close-source from SJK father told them and also Chinese click-bait media created story and these English click-bait media used them. 

Actually "Dispatch" Korean media has an update about SS divorce info after both of their agency posted a warning about these rumors news. 

https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2028980

In their last paragraph it stated

"The two sides reportedly filed a divorce mediation application to the Seoul Family Court the day before the agreement, and it is expected to be complete if the details are well-organized." 

Hi @falakmeer 

Just stay clear of this thread if you’ll just keep on raising negativities upon negativities and hateful statements about SJK. Go to SHK’s thread instead. 

We want this thread to be informative as possible without attacking the two. Adios!!

4 hours ago, weibo bear said:

Obviously you should know why SJK father didn't want to talk to those click-bait media. He has bad experience about them isn't? These reckless media put words into his mouth before by saying he doesn't like SHK because she's older than SJK. 

Since he is not from a entertainment industry, The best is to avoid talking to these click.bait media's which they will blow up/manipulate 100 times what he say. He can see what they have wrote. Now he is reluctant to come out from his home, Even he is not answering their calls. These reckless media still created fact news about him. Once again these media used close-source from SJK father told them and also Chinese click-bait media created story and these English click-bait media used them. 

Actually "Dispatch" Korean media has an update about SS divorce info after both of their agency posted a warning about these rumors news. 

https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2028980

In their last paragraph it stated

If you are Korean can you let me know which media is reliable there.thank you

I posted here a few months back about wearing no wedding ring is not a basis for divorce because many Korean couples do not wear it. I also said something like if they're meant to be, its their private lives ... Etc.. Because while it was true wedding ring is not a gauge for couples relationship status, I noticed these things before:

Nov 19, 2018 - SJK private ig deleted all photos. But SHK mentioned him (of course because she was asked) during Encounter press con two days later so I thought there's nothing to ig deletion. 

Dec - SJK in an event with media for Arthdal mentioned "there's a new TVN drama please support" he did not mention Kyo's name. (Probably started the public pretense this time) The video of this event was released only in January. 

Jan 2019 - his brother deleted all support for SHK first week January. (Made me think he finally told them during the Holidays of course she was not with him so the family was bound to ask why.)

SHK Elle interview last week of January (released mid February) where she gave a lot of hints. 

Feb - Lunar New Year is family time but SHK was spotted in Japan. Next week in Seoul, she was spotted in Conrad Hotel yes its true. Shippers said before its fake because a false account reposted the sighting and posted copied hotel photos. Kyonatics who saw the original source believed the sighting. 

SHK deleted her private instagram. 

Valentines Day - SJK filmed CF

Feb 15 - He was drinking with Kwangsoo and another guy who posted a pic. 

March  - SHK extended stay in SG only went home on the same day SJK left for Brunei. 

April - SHK signs with China agency for movie and tv projects. It made me say  "hmmmm if she was happily married and planning a family, why did she sign in China" 

Went to Phuket, Bangkok and had vacation after every schedule. Phuket bonding pics of squad shouts as "Single Ladies" in my instincts. 

May - spent a long time in NYC and Bali. Bali trip was the one which FULLY CONVINCED ME SSC WAS OVER. Arthdal has wrapped so supposed to be, time to get a vacation together after being very busy. But they were apart.

On top of all these, SHK always posted meaningful IG stories, shippers may be living in fantasy world of happy ever afters, but , it made loyal Kyonatics believe something was amiss with her personal life. 

I never expected though that the divorce will happen this soon. I thought they will officially divorce when she will be working in China.

Whatever was his reason for making this public sooner. I hope his camp will stop talking soon. What they are doing is only creating more hate for Kyo and bitterness towards all involved including warring fans.

THEY ARE NOT HAPPY WITH EACH OTHER SO BETTER IF SJK SIDE SHOULD AVOID INTERVIEWED BY MEDIA. HAVE A PEACEFUL DIVORCE WITHOUT BITTERNESS. 

I agreed with @Cheryl295 post. Warning bells started for me when SHK signed on with china agency. Still i tot she is a veteran actress, being in industry for so long, so both of them must have worked out something feasible.

Again i agreed tat both parties should settle everything as peacefully as possible to reduce the hurt n stress to themselves, families n fans. Again media is really evil, if any one of them say something then it will be reports n speculations with every imaginary outcomes n reasons; if both keep quiet then there will still be 'why the silence' reports n the imaginary speculations etc. Ultimately the biggest victims will still b both of them n their families.

As echoed by many members, lets not add any more stress to fans reading this thread. Lets be patience n wait for the final outcome of their divorce. Should either party choose to disclose the reason, then fine but if not they dun really owe fans an explanation cos it is their pte lives.

Peace to all

Some shippers keep fabricating stories giving false hopes to their followers. If you are a real SHK fan you should realize she is very private and only opens up to her closest friends, none of her closest friends like to be interviewed by media. They are that loyal to her because she is a lovable person. 

This is why I wish the other side will stop talking. The other day news was his father did not know and only saw news, but then today another neighbor or something said his father knew and drank a lot on the day he filed divorce. Can his side stop talking. :rolleyes:

On 7/6/2019 at 11:30 AM, Cheryl295 said:

I posted here a few months back about wearing no wedding ring is not a basis for divorce because many Korean couples do not wear it. I also said something like if they're meant to be, its their private lives ... Etc.. Because while it was true wedding ring is not a gauge for couples relationship status, I noticed these things before:

Nov 19, 2018 - SJK private ig deleted all photos. But SHK mentioned him (of course because she was asked) during Encounter press con two days later so I thought there's nothing to ig deletion. 

Dec - SJK in an event with media for Arthdal mentioned "there's a new TVN drama please support" he did not mention Kyo's name. (Probably started the public pretense this time) The video of this event was released only in January. 

Jan 2019 - his brother deleted all support for SHK first week January. (Made me think he finally told them during the Holidays of course she was not with him so the family was bound to ask why.)

SHK Elle interview last week of January (released mid February) where she gave a lot of hints. 

Feb - Lunar New Year is family time but SHK was spotted in Japan. Next week in Seoul, she was spotted in Conrad Hotel yes its true. Shippers said before its fake because a false account reposted the sighting and posted copied hotel photos. Kyonatics who saw the original source believed the sighting. 

SHK deleted her private instagram. 

Valentines Day - SJK filmed CF

Feb 15 - He was drinking with Kwangsoo and another guy who posted a pic. 

March  - SHK extended stay in SG only went home on the same day SJK left for Brunei. 

April - SHK signs with China agency for movie and tv projects. It made me say  "hmmmm if she was happily married and planning a family, why did she sign in China" 

Went to Phuket, Bangkok and had vacation after every schedule. Phuket bonding pics of squad shouts as "Single Ladies" in my instincts. 

May - spent a long time in NYC and Bali. Bali trip was the one which FULLY CONVINCED ME SSC WAS OVER. Arthdal has wrapped so supposed to be, time to get a vacation together after being very busy. But they were apart.

On top of all these, SHK always posted meaningful IG stories, shippers may be living in fantasy world of happy ever afters, but , it made loyal Kyonatics believe something was amiss with her personal life. 

I never expected though that the divorce will happen this soon. I thought they will officially divorce when she will be working in China.

Whatever was his reason for making this public sooner. I hope his camp will stop talking soon. What they are doing is only creating more hate for Kyo and bitterness towards all involved including warring fans.

THEY ARE NOT HAPPY WITH EACH OTHER SO BETTER IF SJK SIDE SHOULD AVOID INTERVIEWED BY MEDIA. HAVE A PEACEFUL DIVORCE WITHOUT BITTERNESS. 

Let's not miss the positive timeline:

September they visited jk parents on his birthday

October spotted celebrating first marriage anniversary

November again spotted eating together

Late december ssc spotted on asadal set. 

Christmas: jk's older nephew greeting his uncle and aunt for Christmas and New year via jk's brother video post.

New year Eve:ssc again spotted together

Late january kyo announces she won't be taking any projects for 2019.she will be resting.

this is so sad...cant believe their were having divorce...

and yes, i hope that his side stop talking..it only brings hate towards her

and as far as i remember she's the type that doesn't talking much about private life...poor her

Archived