Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

On 4/1/2016 at 7:13 PM, shirunsaadon said:

Agree...when I watch the interview...am like 'ewww...what this ahjussi up too...what with all the Q...did they already ask him about that, with choosing KMY x YMJ?'...why have to replace with that KMJ aka anchorwoman ....Thank goodness our Capt. Is witty and clever...he knows his escape route....he will never abandon his woman.a ah...not even the anchorwoman...

wow...both songsong are so cheerful today and SHK u r true goddess and SJK so handsome....they dress so simple but still the eyescapture...they are Korean version of Brangelina...the power couple...:wub:

Brangelina are about to divorce.so no similarity between them and Lovely kikyo

• Like 1

oh may godness.. i heard the bad news this morning... they re getting divorced? is it real? 

my heart really break in pieces ... i wanna cryyyyy

Edited by kRYSkrys

I've loved her since Autumn In My Heart. I fell in love with them during DOTS. I'm so heartbroken. 

It's been a while since I posted here. But it's very unfortunate that I happen to post again here with a broken heart. Song Joong Ki filed for a divorce. :bawling:

Already?! Shocking.

So those rumors had some merit then.

To think they were all about spending their life together.

It's so sad.

This doesn't bode well for SHG considering he's the one who filed for divorce.

When you think some couples are meant to be together for a long time (I'm not going to say for life), they end up breaking up/divorcing.

I was shocked too!!! When i saw the news that they ARE really going to divorce and going separate ways...

*crying crying crying*

Remember 3 years ago when we shipped them so hard...I thanked both wonderful actors and all shippers here for the good memories...

Maybe the 'no wedding rings' and SHK signing contract wif Wong Kar Wai's company in China already show something, but as 'die-hard' shippers we choose not to believe...

Sending my wishes to both actors, hoping they will continue to stay well and bring us more outstanding works in the future!

• Like 2

We would never know.. [and I don't need to know] what really happen between them, as fans of SHK and SJK right now all I can do is sending all my prayers and wishing both all the best. I hope they are both doing OK.

• Like 2

SJK May 28 being married gives me tranquility.:wub:

SJK June 27 :  Sayonara baby. Tranquility = Boredom :blink:

It breaks my heart too... and so many whys in my mind? :heartbreak:

But will give the most respect our couple deserves!

Sending virtual hugs to everyone! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Dude, I was binge watching DOS last night and now this. This is so heartbreaking. :bawling:

• Sad 1

Soo sad....

i thought our ship already save & sail to happily ever after...

Why they get divorced too fast?

They both such a good person & used to be perfect for each other

It is a sad day for our couple... But, for what it’s worth I have enjoyed taking the journey. I was going thru a difficult time & watching DOTS, communicating with you all was my escape. They did fall in love and nothing is going to change that. What they had, what we saw was a beautiful love story. Yes, they will be walking different paths from now on, but I still love them the same. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 6/10/2019 at 4:47 PM, falakmeer said:

Wow.....have you ladies been shippers or forecasters.how could you forecast those awards so precisely.by d way I really have a great time going through this forum even though I have come across it in 2019.

On 6/19/2019 at 12:29 PM, falakmeer said:

Brangelina are about to divorce.so no similarity between them and Lovely kikyo

I can't imagine how miserable you must be feeling right now.

But you can still enjoy the posts and the memories, despite it's tragic end.

It's soooo sad to think that songsong couple didnt last. :bawling: Personality differences can be settled even not to the point of divorce. We all have that differences afterall. But as they have said, we need to respect their decisions. Celebrity as they are, they also have their own private lives to protect. I invest so much emotions for them though, I guess we all.:heartbreak: But let's pray for both of them to be happy despite everything.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jorge517 said:

It's soooo sad to think that songsong couple didnt last. :bawling: Personality differences can be settled even not to the point of divorce. We all have that differences afterall. But as they have said, we need to respect their decisions. Celebrity as they are, they also have their own private lives to protect. I invest so much emotions for them though, I guess we all.:heartbreak: But let's pray for both of them to be happy despite everything.

I am actually looking forward for their announcement that they were pregnant. :bawling:  Although this is heartbreaking, I will continue to support them.

• Like 1

I watch DotS all the time because I DO LOVE IT. Thanks to Song2 because of that, but now i don't think i have a heart to watch it anymore T_T

20 minutes ago, jorge517 said:

Me Too. I invest so much emotion for them. Oh My God, they are so perfect to each other

I’ve been a silent lurker/supporter of this thread since the very beginning & have been checking back (I have this link bookmarked to all my devices) every week for news updates of the couple & I’ve enjoyed reading about everyone’s shared love for them. I’m incredibly sad that this day has come. I was worried when the rumors were rampant, but I didn’t want to believe it & had faith they would overcome it. I just hope both SHK & SJK can work things out, if not, that they both find happiness for what they had and hold onto the memories with good feelings & not bitter ones. I really wanted the best for them & especially SHK (she’s been my idol since forever) I just want them to be happy & healthy. Will always support them both; together and apart. ♥️

Edited by WhatIsSleep