[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

So sad and heartbroken just like everyone here with the shocking news today , oh how i wish they were able to hang on and work things out ! Why o why there's no forever for this beautiful couple that all we have wish for is that they will live happily ever after ????  Just hope the proceedings wont be that damaging to both parties and they can handle it well and amicably. Its just so unfortunate that there are a lot of speculations and nasty rumors about the reason for their divorce .  

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, iSkyLove said:

I will never stop loving him. But I have no choice. "- Song Hye Kyo

When Song Hye - kyo and Song Jung - ki filmed KBS drama 'Descendants of the Sun' both of them almost fell in love immediately. Song Hye Kyo, who worked on July 5, 2017 and married on October 31, 2017, began to spread rumors when she took pictures without wearing a wedding ring.

The press made more speculation when Song Hye-kyo deleted a few posts on her Instagram Instagram. In a new movie press conference, Song Hye - kyo burst into tears when asked about rumors.

The following is what happened in the Q & A section.

Reporter: There is a divorce rumor now. What really happened?

Song Hye - kyo could not resist her tears and ran from the press conference. The press conference was abandoned after the actress suddenly left.

Manager: Keep the questions in the movie only. If you ask Song Hye-kyo about private life, do not be angry.

Ten minutes later, Song Hye-kyo showed red and fat eyes. The actress bowed and started an open statement.

"I am very sorry about my immature behavior, I am a public figure and I should not have left the press conference suddenly.

The problem is still very sensitive to me before Mr. Giza. I'm still not healed. What is rust? I am a very loving person and I will never stop loving him. I am a very difficult decision, but I have decided to apply for a divorce.

When we filmed the drama we met and it was the first time I found true love. Can I find another such amazing love? I do not know. But once we're done, we know we have to go back to the real world.

I want to see how my husband can help his wife and maintain a healthy relationship as if the wife is supporting the husband. When I first started the skin care business Auvela, my husband was very helpful. I worked hard with scientists and researchers at Seoul National University to make anti-aging creams that work and are affordable for everyone.

When Auvela started more successfully, we started to argue more. I said, "Did I do something wrong?"

Eventually we decided that one day we needed time to find ourselves before we could meet again with the improved version.

Thank you for listening to me and once again apologize for the previous issue. "

Nate's reporters are very curious about the facial cream that ended the song and the couple. Our team has investigated Auvela and found that Auvela is an anti-aging skin care product that can remove wrinkles by removing wrinkles directly from organic products.

Through further investigation by Nate, we learned that many Korean celebrities and international celebrities are faithfully using the Song Hye Kyo brand Auvela.

To our readers Song Hye Kyo provides the week as the main break in her skin progress, and Auvela.

korean translated:

"나는 결코 그를 사랑하는 것을 멈추지 않을 것이다. 그러나 나는 선택의 여지가 없다."- 송 혜교

송혜교와 송중기가 KBS 드라마 '태양의 후예'을 촬영했을 때 두 사람 모두 거의 즉시 사랑에 빠졌다. 2017 년 7 월 5 일에 종사하고 2017 년 10 월 31 일에 결혼 한 송혜교는 결혼 반지를 끼지 않고 사진을 찍을 때 이혼 소문이 퍼지기 시작했다.

송혜교 가 그녀의 인스 타 그램 Instagram 에 몇 몇 게시물을 삭제했을 때 언론은 더 많은 추측을했다. 새 영화 기자 회견에서 송혜교는 소문에 대해 물었을 때 눈물을 터트렸다.

다음은 Q & A 섹션에서 발생한 일입니다.

기자: 현재 이혼 소문이 있습니다. 정말로 무슨 일이 일어 났습니까?

송혜교그녀의 눈물을 참지 못하고 기자 회견장에서 달려 들었다. 여배우가 갑자기 떠난 후 기자 회견이 중단되었습니다.

매니저 : 질문은 영화에만 보관하십시오. 송혜교에게 사적인 삶에 대해 묻는다면 화를 내지 마세요.

10 분 후,송혜교 빨갛고 뚱뚱한 눈으로 나타났다. 여배우는 절을하고 공개 성명서를 시작했다..

"안녕하세요. 나는 배우 송혜교 입니다. 우선 미성숙 한 행동에 대해 매우 유감스럽게 생각합니다. 나는 대중의 인물이며 기자 회견을 갑자기 떠나지 말았어야했다.

문제는 기자씨이전에는 나에게 여전히 매우 민감한 문제입니다. 나는 아직도 치유되지 않았다.녹이 뭐야 내가 아주 많이 사랑하는 사람이고 나는 그를 사랑하는 것을 결코 멈추지 않을 것이다. 나는 매우 어려운 결정이지만 이혼을 신청하기로 결정했습니다.

우리가 드라마를 찍을 때 우리는 만났고, 내가 진정한 사랑을 발견 한 것은 처음이었습니다. 나는 이처럼 놀라운 또 다른 사랑을 찾을 수 있습니까? 나도 몰라. 하지만 일단 동화가 끝나면 현실 세계로 돌아 가야한다는 것을 알고 있습니다.

나는 남편이 아내를 어떻게 도울 수 있는지 아내가 남편을 부양하는 것처럼 건강한 관계를 유지하기를 원합니다. 내가 처음으로 스킨 케어 사업 인 Auvela 를 시작했을 때, 남편은 매우 도움이되었습니다. 저는 서울 대학교의 과학자들과 연구자들과 함께 모든 사람들을 위해 일하고 저렴하게 사용할 수있는 노화 방지 크림을 만들기 위해 열심히 노력했습니다.

Auvela 가 더 성공적으로 시작하자 우리는 더 많이 논쟁하기 시작했습니다. 나는 "내가 뭔가 잘못 했니?"

결국 우리는 어느 날 우리가 개선 된 버전으로 다시 만날 수 있기 전에 스스로를 찾기 위해 시간이 필요하다고 결정했습니다.

제게 경청 해 주셔서 감사 드리며 다시 한번, 이전 문제에 대해 사과드립니다. "

네이트의 기자들은 송 송 부부를 끝낸 얼굴 크림에 대해 매우 궁금해. 우리 팀은 Auvela 에 대해 조사한 결과, Auvela 는 유기농 제품으로 주름을 직접적으로 제거하여 주름을 제거 할 수있는 노화 방지 스킨 케어 제품임을 발견했습니다.

네이트의 추가 조사를 통해 우리는 많은 한국 유명인과 해외 유명 인사가 송혜교 브랜드 인 Auvela 를 충실하게 사용하고 있음을 알게되었습니다.

우리 독자들에게 송혜교는 그녀의 피부 진도의 주 고장으로 주를 제공하고, Auvela .

Can I know where and when did she give this interview

Hi, guys. I've never posted in this thread before but I've known of the hype about them since DoTS days. Everyone loved them so much. It's sad to hear about their divorce. Hopefully, both of them can recover from their wounds and heal properly in their own pace and time. Perhaps, it's really due to the difference in their personalities. Let's wish them their best in their future.

11 hours ago, WhatIsSleep said:

I’ve been a silent lurker/supporter of this thread since the very beginning & have been checking back (I have this link bookmarked to all my devices) every week for news updates of the couple & I’ve enjoyed reading about everyone’s shared love for them. I’m incredibly sad that this day has come. I was worried when the rumors were rampant, but I didn’t want to believe it & had faith they would overcome it. I just hope both SHK & SJK can work things out, if not, that they both find happiness for what they had and hold onto the memories with good feelings & not bitter ones. I really wanted the best for them & especially SHK (she’s been my idol since forever) I just want them to be happy & healthy. Will always support them both; together and apart. ♥️

Me too, I was out of my daily work routine for the whole day. I even thought of having half-day leave upon knowing the issue. I was searching my phone the entire morning to sum up if everything is true. So sad, so heartbroken, so unbelievable... I thought they both treasured the love that they had even for worst days. But things changed now. No songsong couple anymore:(

Can anybody clear the thought, why did joongki need to file a divorce instead of hyekyo? For modesty aside, is it kind enough if the woman will file the divorce first instead of him? That thought made my heart ache more.... 

6 hours ago, snoopy18 said:

I thought that the writing was clearly on the wall. When they were no longer spotted together in public or any events. Which newly-wed couple would not attend friends’ weddings together or go on vacations together? Sad as we may be, this outcome was clear as day some time ago, with or without the wedding rings 

Exactly! I thought about it long time ago....the friend's wedding, the vacations, etc. but i was actually denying the fact that maybe one of them was just busy for other commitments. I was relieved when joongki wore the ring during script reading but all was for a show indeed. I'd rather not see it than being fooled... 

heartbroken, all the interviews, SJK gushing about her keeps running through my mind, their reason its so hard to accept it especially how we witness them being married, how SJK caress her arms while she is cold, while he cant stop crying while reading his vows to her... what went wrong???? did they go back to work so early on their marriage to fall out of love or not fight for their love... where are all the promises... is it Pride, Ego, spend time apart, hay i cant sleep crying over their rwlationship hurts me... and then JK announce it first not like a joint statement and now because of that Knetz is thinking SHK is at fault... 

20 years a Hye Kyo fan, I guess I will always be biased to take her side but I think the best thing to do is to give them the peace that they so need right now. This is a truly heartbreaking thing to happen when you are just an ordinary person but very magnified if you are celebrity. Everyone is having a feast and Kyo is a very very private person, I'm sure she hates all this spotlight at the moment. I think she will go in a hiatus for at least 3 years.

1 hour ago, falakmeer said:

Can I know where and when did she give this interview

https://beautifulpleasant.com/songhyekyo/?campaign=[14%2F6]+Conversion+-+Song&adset=ppk25&ad=AD1&fbclid=IwAR2QgeJ3R3dlcT1H0Esf66_NvLp10VYXUHI8u9Oi0M2Flj4Qa6rMAqarzpA

29 minutes ago, dianss23 said:

heartbroken, all the interviews, SJK gushing about her keeps running through my mind, their reason its so hard to accept it especially how we witness them being married, how SJK caress her arms while she is cold, while he cant stop crying while reading his vows to her... what went wrong???? did they go back to work so early on their marriage to fall out of love or not fight for their love... where are all the promises... is it Pride, Ego, spend time apart, hay i cant sleep crying over their rwlationship hurts me... and then JK announce it first not like a joint statement and now because of that Knetz is thinking SHK is at fault... 

Yes, some of fans pointing kyo's fault.

9 minutes ago, iSkyLove said:

I guess now the average ratings of ki's drama will rise out of sympathy for him coz "kyo is responsible".do you remember many of jk fans were hating his pairing with kyo and even their marriage. I a distant admirer of their marriage sitting in my room trying to study for university interview....but instead shedding tears. So can we even imagine what actress kyo might be going through.

I don't think this is a case of anyone cheating or abuse.

I really do think they broke up because of personality differences and wanting different things. They are both very popular, very public figures. I am sure they both have their own way of approaching and dealing with their fame. I believe that SHK who is not only an incredible actress but also a brand rep for many different brands has probably been really busy as well as her husband, and it has probably been like that from the start. They may have finally gotten the chance to spend some time together and realized just how different they really are. 

Also, when she was filming Encounter, there weren't any rumors of her and PBG being involved personally, but there was this idea that she couldn't do those type of dramas anymore because she is married. Some fans wondered if that was her last hurrah. Maybe this is where they bumped heads. If she was expected to never do romantic comedies/melodramas again because of her marriage, but SJK wasn't expected to do the same, then I could see there being some disagreement there. This is a unique situation because she is just as famous and revered as he is and often women are expected to disappear from the limelight once they are married. Look at Rain and KTH. Look at Ahn Jae Hyun and Gu Hye Son. I love both of those couples, but I haven't seen either lady in anything recently. Maybe SHK did not want to take a long break. Maybe she wasn't feeling something traditional that would force her to give up her career. If that is the case, then how sad that they did not know this beforehand. I really liked them, but I understand that compatibility is difficult to establish. They gave us an incredible drama and I wish them both well.

@falakmeer I do see why people are assuming it was SHK's fault, doesn't help that he went ahead and filed for divorce from her.. that's what frustrates me though, I think the reasoning re: busy schedules and personality diffferences is pretty accurate and the rumours are frustrating.. I actually think SHK did not want to divorce and was probably hoping they could work through their differences but then SJK went ahead and filed for divorce.. the whole situation is just really sad.. sorry to all the diehard SJK fans, I have always been a fan of him too but I'm on SHK's side here. I really cannot stand the ignorance of some people, the rumours spreading and the fact that SHK is being hit the hardest, it's really unfair in my opinion.

8 minutes ago, gelli aduviso said:

I was crying the whole night...I force my self to sleep to wake up and hope this is all just a nightmare:bawling::bawling::bawling:

That's a little....extreme. It's a couple, that's life, no need to lose sleep over it especially when you don't know them personally. 

I was wrong about SJK after all. He was unable to handle a woman as strong as Kyo.  The love wasn't enough to see through each other's weaknesses and strengths. They should have surrounded themselves with good advisers to let them understand that marriage is always a work in progress and both of them have an obligation to keep it burning. It's a lifetime commitment, and 2 years is still part of adjustment and 7 year itch. I think SJK's career will take a dive, a lot of kyo's fans inckuding myself are so very disappointed with him. 

Archived