[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

22 hours ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

I know this sounds kind of rude but @falakmeer, please stop spreading false information. The source for that interview is incredibly shady and as a Korean myself, I know for a fact that none of it is true. Furthermore, the way you're slamming SJK consistently in your posts makes me believe you were never a true shipper to begin with. As a previous member here said, you should support both of them, not pick up your pitchforks and attack one or the other. You weren't there, you are not a part of the relationship so please avoid making up random things to express your own emotions. You are free to dislike SJK but making slanderous accusations is inappropriate and the last thing our couple would have wanted for one another. People go through divorce, things don't work out, it's normal. But what's not normal is strangers on the internet making up false things and scenarios to benefit their own narrative.

I agree..some of the people here are not shippers for songsong couple in the first place but just butting in and just being nosy about the issue..I am more than hurt and sleepless because I'm concerned about the couple and it pains me more to read that people are making up false accusations and reasons about their divorce...I pray that they can reconcile and resolve their issues privately...I love you forever SongSong couple!!!!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, ladyme said:

My oh my..

They in this married together,

Blaming games wise, when it's come to married no one blameless, it's always two way street.

But the least SJK can do is having a conversation with his wife before filling a divorce, NOT informing her through media.

SJK sounds angry? Well, who have never been angry to their partner in married? No one, but some people mature enough to conversate with their spouse before divorce, though some not.

I mean, come on SJK, you promise to protect her in your wedding vow, don't say YOU DON'T KNOW the thing you say on your statement by your agency wouldn't bring bad publicity to her, wouldn't put her in the cutting board by netizen, you are old enough and been in this industry long enough to not know.

There are many rumors, 

I don't know which rumors false or true.

But SJK's statement by his agency, to WANT DIVORCE CLEANLY WITHOUT HURTING EACH OTHER YET BLAMING HER BY SAYING HE IS IN A PAIN TO EVERYONE, man, that is not subtle enough if he want to say he is the victim and your married fail because SHK.

That say a lot about SJK's character..

Exactly, I feel u. No problem cant be solve without humilty & proper conversation:bawling:

whatever is/are the reason or the truth...only the both of them knew... how sudden was their marriage announcement so was the divorce...it was  sooooo heartbreaking.... this divorce becomes messy.. I wish SJK et al will refrain from talking or releasing any statements...less talk less mistake....hearing SJK passed interview up to the last few weeks before the divorce declaring to high heavens his love for SHK ...SJK is not true to himself....or maybe the love just fade away.......fighting SHK....stand strong with head up high....may you find a real man....may both of you find peace and tranquility after all this mess ...

I posted a number of times from the DOTS period till they got married. She has been my favourite Kdrama star for 20 years and DOTS my favourite drama. I thought it was really strange that she did Encounter with PBG and he did Arthdal Chronicles with Kim Ji Won so I thought they picked co-leads who were good friends of both of them so there would be no misunderstandings.  I can't believe that anything happened with PBG. He's practically SJK's younger brother. In fact when I went to a PBG fan meet, SJK attended and there were even rumours linking the 2 of them since they were so close. Also, SJK cried at an award ceremony when PBG won an award because he was so proud and happy. Seriously the rumours now are getting so ridiculous I don't know what to believe, if any at all. Some Korean media sources say he has been dating the 2nd lead in Arthdal Chronicles for the past few months. I think they were fundamentally incompatible and she couldn't change (give up her career etc) to become the wife he wanted her to be. However now with all the accusations of affairs on both sides, neither is going to come out favourably. I hope they both do this in a manner that minimizes damage to both of them. They are both greatly loved superstars and it would be tragic if their careers ended because they fell in love with each other. In the end I will recover from my heartbreak over this but neither of them will probably fully recover.  

44 minutes ago, gelli aduviso said:

Only a true fan of songsong couple could understand the feeling....

Haha...agreed as I am in the same boat. I know it may seem a bit extreme and maybe even a little weird/“obsessive” to other people (like my family), but I’ve been in a low mood since the news was announced. I stayed up last night reading some articles/blogs & went through Hye kyo’s instagram...ended up getting very little sleep which made me more moody haha. 

I know I should give it some rest & let them/the universe work things out, but I hurt for them. If they are no longer happy together, they should not force it/drag it out for others like their family & fans (no matter how desperate we’d like them to work things out). 

Side note: I’ve been a long time fan of SHK (since Full House & earlier), well before I knew of SJK through Innocent Man so this may come off as biased, but I can’t imagine what she’s going through. Since her past high profile relationships with LBH & Hyunbin and all the media/press surrounding her breakups...she has become very private about her life and relationships...and now this happens. :-( It also seems like she was abroad when the news broke out, but I hope she was surrounded with love from her friends. My girl has been through so much in her career (although everyone always praises her for her beauty, she also receives a lot of senseless hate and unfair criticisms). Not saying that JK isnt hurting, but I feel like HK definitely got a lot more flak & rumors spread about her following the announcement (infidelity, potential loss of business opps, etc) which is totally ‘unfair’. All I hope is for both of them to be honest with their feelings, communicate, and remain on good terms. Wishing them both peace during this challenging time. 

1 hour ago, falakmeer said:

No you dint sound rude.but you know in Asian set-ups there's lot of pressure and interference from in-laws on a married couple esp those from the side of husband esp in matters of starting a family. But yes you are right it's just speculation.

I strongly feel they dint give their newly wed life enough time before bouncing back to work.marriage life actually starts after honeymooning period.instead they started work immediately knowing that it will keep them apart for months which is not healthy for any new marriage be it celebrity or non celebrity. yes from the information we have, they met for their anniversary and then kyo visited asadal set in december if I remember.but again that wasn't enough.and unfortunately as per reports when they were finally free in may they instead started living separately thinking whether to continue or not.writing this last line teared me up.

"Just speculation", "I strongly feel", "as per reports", "I'm getting a bad feeling"

Exactly people like you who claimed to "I am shocked.actually in tears" yet making all sorts of scandalous posts. Such a hypocrite, fake and troll fan you are.

a piece of unsolicited advise to :

all SS  or SHK & SJK fans.. if you have nothing nice or good to say... please refrain from saying it...or making false accusations or fake news...it willl just add-on to the hurt, anger, disappointment or heartbreak  ..... we are not privy to what had happened to the both of them that leads to their decisions..LET'S JUST PRAY HARD and WISH THEM WELL!....FIGHTING!

Im surprised and feel devastated when I read about their divorce. I think all of us crying and wondering what's going on and why. The first thing came to my mind, how's hye kyo doing and responding to this? is she's crying? Is she all alone now? Is this wat she really wan? How's her mom? etc etc 

For the past 2 days, been scrolling thru IG n news trying to find out what exactly happening between them or any news.. What make me sad is hye kyo been blaming left and right for being bad person. Partially I'm blaming his response to the fans as he feel wounded and announcing he's the first one to file the divorce while she's not in SK.

Deep down inside I'm asking why not joint announcement. Why must he file n announce it as if he's the only one who hurt by this? Is she's not the victim as well? Nobody knows.... but by doing dat, he's throwing her under the bus n left her alone to fight by herself again. AGAIN.. She's fighting against the speculation and rumors and pointing fingers by people alone again and again 

Do I wish them back together? Yes I do...  But I wish her happiness above all n not being alone again out there to fight again other people n media. 

Wish both of them the best and I'm hoping she's will be surrounding by those people truly love her for who she are. 

I'm deeply apologise if my post irritate his fan but I'm her fan first before SSC fan. I truly wish for the best for both of them 

1 hour ago, Lydia Jane said:

Im surprised and feel devastated when I read about their divorce. I think all of us crying and wondering what's going on and why. The first thing came to my mind, how's hye kyo doing and responding to this? is she's crying? Is she all alone now? Is this wat she really wan? How's her mom? etc etc 

For the past 2 days, been scrolling thru IG n news trying to find out what exactly happening between them or any news.. What make me sad is hye kyo been blaming left and right for being bad person. Partially I'm blaming his response to the fans as he feel wounded and announcing he's the first one to file the divorce while she's not in SK.

Deep down inside I'm asking why not joint announcement. Why must he file n announce it as if he's the only one who hurt by this? Is she's not the victim as well? Nobody knows.... but by doing dat, he's throwing her under the bus n left her alone to fight by herself again. AGAIN.. She's fighting against the speculation and rumors and pointing fingers by people alone again and again 

Do I wish them back together? Yes I do...  But I wish her happiness above all n not being alone again out there to fight again other people n media. 

Wish both of them the best and I'm hoping she's will be surrounding by those people truly love her for who she are. 

I'm deeply apologise if my post irritate his fan but I'm her fan first before SSC fan. I truly wish for the best for both of them 

That's what is hurting more is the way he announced...all fingers on kyo.atleast he should have considered what she faced in her past and how she said yes to life with him.whats making situation worse is rumours that they cheated.but we believe none of them can cheat.their wedding photo and other photos with jk are still there in her ig as well as ig of her close stylist. yes the situation is gloomy but I think we can wish something positive.most of fans and shippers want them back together. Wish someone comes out to counsell them.divorce is ugliest 

This is my first time posting. Before this I just a silent reader. Just start watch dots end of last year and repeatedly watching it over time. I love shk since full house, I burn the cd for the 16 episode during my study time and keep on watching it. Never I do that to any drama before. After watching dots I start to find and watch all shk pass drama and movies. And I love her more. When I know she been married on 2017 I just feel owh, she already married with her co-star in dots and hope for her happy family.

After  watching dots I start to find their chemistry, as during the time I watch it they still happily married as far as I know the drama become my favourite one and keep on repeatedly watching it, I watch all sjk past interview, his fan meeting that mention shk. When I read about the divorce & separation rumour on Feb or April sometime I start to believe it and sometime I try to denied it. Then suddenly in the morning I read the headline news from soompi and 

My heart feel the aches and pain. Even though it not my problem but it seems my heart can't control to feel the hurt and aches.

I always support and standby song hye Kyo. It doesn't mean I blame sjk as we don't know the truth between them, but I just love shk more as she is the only kdrama Goddes that I love. I believe she is kind heart as friends surrounding her be with her for along time and most people who know her praises her kindness and beauty, and  I believe she do love sjk in her own way as she brave enough to accepted his marriage proposal and the way she looked at him during behind the screen of dots picture. 

I do hope they can reconcile, and live happily with each other again, they can take advise from those who love them being together, overcome their differences, compromise each others, but I just don't know either it is already too late or not good for both of them in the future. Marriage takes compromise, give and take and many more that both partner should work together to make a happy family. In their cases I don't want to blame either of them as they have their own reason and I don't really know all about them much. 

I just love shk much, all her beauty and imperfection, mistake, complexity, and hope she can find her happiness either being with him, being single or when all the painful and sorrow end, when their marriage officially end after past time, she can find someone who really truly love her as an actress, and herself, love and support all her perfection, imperfection and mistake as she just a human and she can create her own happy family. I really hope to see that in her in the future whoever she will be with.  I feel really hurt when most people blaming her for the marriage failure. My heart feel the aches and I can't control it. 

As for sjk, I only curios more about him as I love shk, I support him when he is with shk, but if they end up officially divorce, he have his own fan and supporters. I don't want to blame him for end the marriage as we don't know the true story, maybe time will reveal the truth or it can hidden forever. We really don't know. His pain and wound will heal through time, he can concentrate more on his work as actor since he is busy with movies and dramas. And when the time come he will be easily find new spouse as he is quite good looking and many female would love to be with him after he become available again in the market after the divorce finalise. I don't care about him if the divorce is finalise. I  standby song hye kyo whatever the decision and outcome in the future.

I'm sorry if it seem harsh toward sjk fan and supporter but he have all of you to care for him. For kdrama actress I only love Song Hye Kyo and  for kdrama actor I love Lee Jun ki and Lee Min Ho. 

The divorce news is hitting many fans hard. Still it is their pte lives but being celebrities there is no such thing as pte lives sometimes. Again i echo the wise advices of many users here to not spread untrue news abt their current situation.

Did sense something not quite rite esp with the wedding ring news, still SJK showed his support for SHK drama n both openly declaring all was well etc. Since we may never know the reason, i do admit SJK shocking announcement seems to put SHK in a bad light.

As for the rumours of affairs with other ppl, seriously dun think SJK will do something like tat with the makeup artist or his current co star N SHK will not be having some secret love affair with PBG. There r certain lines one does not cross n believe both Song Song n the so called alleged 3rd parties have better common senses n mortal compass than to do tat.

With regards to latest new abt SJK announcement without informing SHK, since both had agreed to divorce the shock is just the timing. For SJK to suddenly annouced n for SHK to find out from media does paint SJK in a bad light. Without pointing fingers, no one (other than couple n families) can say why he chose to act in tis matter. Only time will tell n till then lets respect their privacy. Can imagine how bad it is for them (couple n families) rite now to be hound by press n media.

For everyone's sake, esp for their families, hope the divorce proceeding will be without drama n all will be healed with the passage of time.

I wonder if the distance between them became a realization of what they truly want. To me, both seemed to jump back to work too early. He was shooting his currently aired drama in Brunei while hers was in Cuba and that's not including events and such. 

Sometimes, being apart can be tricky to the mind. Because one starts to question things, then it becomes not so strange and more normal to become an individual rather than a couple. A marriage honestly will never work if a couple doesn't grow together. One can't journey alone in something that's meant to be a union. 

One thing is certain among rumors and speculations is that the love isn't there anymore for someone in the marriage to call it quits. No one knows exactly what happened and probably won't unless there's proof out there but it's hard to imagine SJK just up and file one day. Something drastic has happened between them for a while that lead up to that. It's that gap where a lot of people are trying to figure out. 

If a marriage is worth fighting for a couple will find a way to make it work. It's that simple. No marriage is beautiful everyday. It consists some ugly moments, some questionable moments but through it all there are beautiful and precious moments to balanced everything out. All in all, marriage is somewhat uncertain, the two people that are together has to make sure to keep it on a straight and narrow road. 

For those who asked, my perception as a Korean living in Korea is similar to that of others, its sad but we don't know what went on and therefore should not judge. The speculation amongst my friends here is that they simply realized they were very different after their honeymoon phase and separated quietly. Obviously they would move on eventually (I don't consider it cheating if they were separated) and one of them did so they officially filed for divorce. No one knows why SJK filed the way he did but everyone has their reasons and that's up to them. As fans, taking sides just shows you were never a real shipper to begin with. Both can be wrong, both can be right. But making up random things and scenarios and then showing that bias just reflects on you guys as shippers, not them. 

Marriage is a complicated thing and sometimes it doesn't work out. I don't get why some people are still like "praying they get back together" because if they don't want to be together anymore then as shippers we should respect their wishes instead of wanting to impose our wants and desires just to keep a ship afloat. These are two real people in a relationship, not just characters in our dramas.

58 minutes ago, falakmeer said:

I completely agree with you.they really need a counselor not a lawyer. They are not an arranged marriage that they should decide to end their marriage so soon just coz of some personality diff. Its such a tear jerker how fans are begging them to reconcile.some have even started to trend #songsonggiveeachotheranotherchance on twitter.

Fingers crossed what's gonna happen

Arranged marriage can work because I happened to be in one :) my marriage is going on 20 years now but frankly it's takes more work than those that have dated before marriage. My husband and I are completely different as far as personalities goes. What he likes, I don't but underneath it all we grew to love each other despite our differences. 

Counseling only helps if both are committed to it. But sometimes, one might already come to the conclusion that it's beyond repair so going their separate ways is the best option. Whatever the case between SJK and SHK they have reached a point of no return because to publicly announced a divorce is pretty much a done deal. 

There's one question I believe a couple should asked themselves, "can you see yourself living without the other person?"....that either will prevent a divorce or start one.

EDIT: @falakmeer deleted their post but it said: 

29 minutes ago, falakmeer said:

Own advice?.sorry I dint get you

My response: 

You're telling others to mind their own business and not judge but you're sitting here judging Song-Song for their divorce. On top of that, you're making up scenarios and speculation that is harmful. Some examples of what you've said are:

Spoiler

seems actor joong ki doesn't know what married life demands.he seems to have fantasized marriage while as kyo trusted him even after going through bad experience in past

Do you guys think that joong ki's free behaviour with actress ji won off-screen can be a reason.is that what they mean by personality diff. you see it's natural for a spouse to expect reserved mature behaviour from spouse towards colleagues esp females. 

It's he who has kept himself busy for months .he doesn't have any reason to be angry or hurt

.its really sad how kyo was afraid of relationship with an actor,how jk made her believe him and marry him.and now he filed for divorce.

Wish someone comes out to counsell them

Do you not see the hypocrisy in your words? You're telling others not to judge you but you're judging these two as if you knew the details of their relationship and keep speculating on rumours. I see a lot of bias towards SJK and hate for his actions but you need to understand that these are two REAL people who have made a decision for THEIR lives. Wishing someone could mediate them or blaming one party is disrespectful. So yes, please heed your own advice and remember that YOU'RE no one to judge. 

Archived