[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

On 5/12/2019 at 3:47 AM, allythefangirl said:

I think the "fans" making a big deal out of this are the non-Korean fans. I think in their culture, it is fine not to wear rings. I have seen many Korean celebrities who are married who don't wear rings. 

Some Korean webloids have actually started posting about their rings because of Chinese webloids but the Knetz reactions were mostly wondering why they make it a big deal when they too are not wearing wedding rings. :lol:  the price of being Hallyu superstars :sweatingbullets:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/19/2016 at 7:14 AM, SeGafanlady said:

What? SHK is not worth to SJK? LMAO are you just born yesterday?

when Song Hye Kyo crowned as Halyu Superstar with 'Autumn in my heart' and later Asian Goddess that even Karl Lagerfeld of Chanel created Kyo Chanel bag especially for her, when all the journalists and reporters from top fashion magazines and television around the world would kiss the ground of the red carpet she walked on in Paris, Milan, New York, Cannes, Los Angeles, London, Shanghai and Tokyo while wearing Dior and Chanel haute couture dresses, Song Joong Ki is just a nugu in 'Frozen Flower' playing a palace guard and he sticked Song Hye Kyo posters in his bedroom. 

SHK worthed 65 million dollars with houses in Seoul South Korea, a penthouse in Tribeca NYC and in Shanghai China. She secures a decade contract with many top brands of fashion and cosmetic, including the biggest Korean cosmetic exporter Laneige that worth millions a year.. so everytime she sleeps, her money is adding in a amount that you will never get in a lifetime unless you win a lottery (which is unlikely will happen) 

She has more wealth than Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Seung Gi. But Goddess is the most low key, humble, down to earth and relax kind of person.. she loves reading book, watching movies and cooking.. in her free time she helps bathing dogs and cats in animal shelters in Seoul and Daegu (where she is born). She built a school in a poor village in China for the children. Pilanthropy is her world. Humble as she is when she doesn't have to work and she can marry any Chinese or Korean Billionaire they already lining up long time ago. But Goddess loves to work and loves acting. It's her way of expressing her self and ideas.

If Song Joong Ki can score Goddess Song Hye Kyo and succesfully bring her to the altar.. I want to tell him loudly in front of Shilla Hotel Seoul (where A list always marry)

'Dude.. YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST MAN IN HISTORY' 

I will scream in Korean..

Wow you predicted so precisely

Glad that some people are still here kekeke. I still remember how crazy we were back in 2016 LOL

There are definitely blood, sweat, tears, fighting with antis, and all that.

It's all so worth it

4 hours ago, papamoo said:

Glad that some people are still here kekeke. I still remember how crazy we were back in 2016 LOL

There are definitely blood, sweat, tears, fighting with antis, and all that.

It's all so worth it

Yes I am feeling the heat here.kikyo have been really a big craze.glad they were supported so intensely.dots is the only Korean romance series I have watched till now.i saw it for the first time in 2017 on zindagi channel dubbed in hindi.that time I dint even know the actors. I simply got hooked to the soldier and civilian doctor love saga and ysj kmy characters.they really gave butterflies.its only after I started googling dots that I learnt a bit about sjk and shk.i then started watching dots in eng subbed and till now I have watched it numerous times.really glad that it swept big awards too .I even have kikyo pair dots collection and their wedding also in almost all my social network accounts....even my phone gallery . Came across dots and ssc soompi threads last yr when I was googling song song couple.since then I got hooked to these threads also. I became really happy that they actually became a real married couple.i admire this duo a lot that my heart doesn't allow me to support their pairing with any other actress/actors.sorry can't help it

Song Joong Ki reveals what's changed after marriage to Song Hye Kyo

20190528-songjoongkijpg.jpg

Song Joong Ki revealed what's changed after his marriage to Song Hye Kyo.

At the press conference for tvN's 'Arthdal Chronicles' on Mary 28, Song Joong Ki shared, "There hasn't been any big changes since I got married. If anything, I think maybe my heart is more at ease now. My wife is a fan of the screenwriter and director of 'Arthdal Chronicles', and I was able to wrap up the series well because of her constant focus and support of my first drama in a while."

On the popularity of the drama, the actor expressed, "It would be a lie to say I don't feel pressured. Firstly, Jang Dong Gun was a big factor in taking some of the burden away. We were friendly with each other beforehand, but through this project, we saw each other every day and prepared. That strength and reality was there simply because he was on set." 

Song Joong Ki On “Arthdal Chronicles” Being A Challenge + Working With Jang Dong Gun And Kim Ji Won

Song Joong Ki On âArthdal Chroniclesâ Being A Challenge + Working With Jang Dong Gun And Kim Ji Won

Song Joong Ki described his new drama “Arthdal Chronicles” as “a drama that required courage.”

The press conference for “Arthdal Chronicles” was held on May 28 at Imperial Palace Seoul. Actors Jang Dong Gun, Song Joong Ki, Kim Ji Won, and Kim Ok Bin, as well as writers Kim Young Hyun and Park Sang Yeon were present.

In the drama, Song Joong Ki plays Eun Seom, the brave progeny of a human mother and a Neanderthal, who lives among the members of the Wahan tribe and fights to save them from external threats. During the press conference, the actor said, “It’d be a lie if I said I felt no pressure. Reliable [Jang] Dong Gun hyung helped reduce that pressure. Hyung and I were close before we filmed the drama. We saw each other nearly every day for four months while working out. [His] reliability gently steeped in. I felt secure just by his presence on set.”

Song Joong Ki also talked about working with Kim Ji Won for the second time after “Descendants of the Sun.” He shared, “I didn’t know because I didn’t have many scenes with her in the previous drama, but while filming together this time, there were several points where I got goosebumps from her great acting and saw her in a new light. You’ll know when you watch the drama. That’s why it felt even more reassuring.”

Through this role, Song Joong Ki exudes a variety of charms, including the purity and innocence of a boy and the strength of a tough warrior who confronts the powerful Ta Gon (Jang Dong Gun). He pointed out, “That primitive feeling was so fresh, and that was also my reason for choosing this drama. The visuals are novel and amazing as well.”

Song Joong Ki added, “It was really cold when we shot the horse riding scene, but we got so many gorgeous scenes [as a result]. I think the light came in naturally in a beautiful way. I was able to naturally forget the difficulties on set.”

Lastly,  Song Joong Ki looked back on the meaning of “Arthdal Chronicles” in his acting career. He admitted, “I thought about many things while watching the writer and director’s new attempts. It made me wonder and think back on whether I had been staying still and playing safe. [‘Arthdal Chronicles’] is the biggest challenge I took on as part of my filmography.”

The actor shared his concern about being criticized for his flawed acting in the drama and reiterated that starring in this drama required great courage.

“Arthdal Chronicles” premieres on June 1.

Song Joong Ki Shares How Song Hye Kyo Supported Him For New Drama “Arthdal Chronicles”

Song Joong Ki spoke about his wife Song Hye Kyo and how she supported him for his latest project.

At the May 28 press conference for tvN’s upcoming drama “Arthdal Chronicles,” Song Joong Ki appeared alongside co-stars Jang Dong Gun, Kim Ji Won, and Kim Ok Bin as well as writers Kim Young Hyun and Park Sang Yeon.

“Arthdal Chronicles” is Song Joong Ki’s first drama in three years since the major 2016 hit “Descendants of the Sun” (except for cameo appearances), as well as his first since he married co-star Song Hye Kyo in October 2017.

When asked at the press conference about what’s changed after they got married, Song Joong Ki replied, “There’s nothing big that’s changed.” However, he added, “I could possibly call it gaining tranquility of the mind. I think that’s something that’s changed. Other married people might feel the same way.”

Song Joong Ki also spoke about Song Hye Kyo’s reaction to his new drama. He said, “Song Hye Kyo is also a fan of the two writers and the director. This is my first drama in a long time, but she supported me by saying ‘Do well by focusing until the end’ and so it’s thanks to her that I was able to finish it well.”

“Arthdal Chronicles” premieres on June 1. Writers Kim Young Hyun and Park Sang Yeon have worked on popular historical dramas including “The Great Queen Seon Deok,” “Tree with Deep Roots,” and “Six Flying Dragons,” and director Kim Won Suk has helmed “Incomplete Life,” “Signal,” and “My Ahjussi.”

On 3/28/2016 at 2:18 AM, ilovesjk said:

SJK and SHK are certainly a power couple! Likewise with SHK, SJK is wanted by many girls in the industry. So many celebrities want a piece of him even before DOTS. He's quite the ideal for many. To name a few, Seolhyun, Sistar Bora, Shin Bora, BoA, SNSD Sunny, Afterschool Uee, Girl's Day, etc. I say, they're both lucky to be with each other if that's really the case. They're very compatible in so many ways. Though SJK may not be at SHK's stardom level right now, I already see him getting there soon. He has all the potential being the great driven actor he is. I think they both deserve each other.

It's sad though that shk dint get much awards for dots as sjk did even though their performance complemented each other's

On 3/28/2016 at 7:52 PM, Jalhanda said:

Have you guys seen the fan made video that was edited and made SJ and MJ as the main OTP, soompi reported this in their news section. I did not bother to watch but read through the comments and most of them still believe that SongSong couple's chemistry is still unbeatable. I guess this was a result of fans who can't ship KJW with JG because he is married and a father in real life.

Also may be they hated on sjk pairing with his lady love and so made a video to vent out their hatred. May such kind of fans dance in hell

On 3/28/2016 at 9:45 PM, esophageal said:

Hmmm......granted it was SJK-KJW in dOts, wonder, would have it garnered this much attention and popularity sans SHK?

Remember, SHK's Kyonatics around the globe is in full force in their support of dOts! Just my 2 cents! shrug

I think dOts was meant for the 2 Songs!  yourock

Yes dots was the 2songs.and never ever it would become a national drama had it been sjk kjw as per the haters' imagination or had it been only about goowon story.

On 3/30/2016 at 9:34 PM, joongkyo said:

If KBS doesn't give SongSong couple co-daesangs, I'm going to revolt.

I couldn't bear the pain in their eyes today :tears: , that moment when YSJ and KMY see each other and the helplessness in his eyes, the fear and pain in hers. 

SHK, you beautiful goddess. I don't know how you did it but without saying a word you were able to emote a 1000 different emotionns.

Argus, you're a piece of richard simmons - it's one thing to kidnap someone but when you hint at "spending the night" and "Selling them". You just earned a boat ride to hell.

@melissala

that perfect moment, KMY made such lame jokes ....lol.. YSJ asked her for her blood group. And she 

said she has "beautiful woman" blood group. Yes, you do!. Dammit, SHK unnie even your blood must

be beautiful if you say so.

Wow.....have you ladies been shippers or forecasters.how could you forecast those awards so precisely.by d way I really have a great time going through this forum even though I have come across it in 2019.

On 4/1/2016 at 12:18 PM, redwinecouple said:

They were seriously the most well loved couple nowadays! DF even used them for April Fools. I wouldn't mind if they'll be announcingg this as a joke at the party later. Ahhh seriously these two makes me crazy!! I haven't been productive since DoTs started. And now I think I'm starting to build up withdrawal symptoms from the drama. Hopefully this thread and ship will keep sailing even after DoTs end. Let's support each other and be each other's crying shoulder when this happens.  I think I'll start hoarding  for ice cream

And I'm so crazy about SJK, how can someone be that perfect? How can someone possess that charisma and sexual appeal and that gaze?!! What have you done to my heart!!!! It feels like a one-sided crazy love but I don't care. Its either me or SHK but I'll be more than happy if you'll be together in real life!  :phew:
I've been camping on the page with the gif of the hug staring like a fool. It felt like SJK not YSJ hugging her. Its so heartfelt and the way they swayed and how he held her.. the hug was tight already but he even craved for more and hugged her ever so tightly! Ahhhh.. Im floating. I remember when my bf used to hug me that way. It's like it's the way they hug in real life. SJK is such a good kisser and didn't know he's the sweetest best hugger too! If these two didn't win the daesang and the best couple, best hug, best kiss, couple of the year or whatever award I swear I'll camp outside KBS and protest there! Now who's with me??

BTW thank you for those kind words of appreciation and encouragement @twtwb :heart:

And they did get all those awards... except best hug which isn't existing yet

On 4/1/2016 at 7:13 PM, shirunsaadon said:

Agree...when I watch the interview...am like 'ewww...what this ahjussi up too...what with all the Q...did they already ask him about that, with choosing KMY x YMJ?'...why have to replace with that KMJ aka anchorwoman ....Thank goodness our Capt. Is witty and clever...he knows his escape route....he will never abandon his woman.a ah...not even the anchorwoman...

wow...both songsong are so cheerful today and SHK u r true goddess and SJK so handsome....they dress so simple but still the eyescapture...they are Korean version of Brangelina...the power couple...:wub:

Brangelina are about to divorce.so no similarity between them and Lovely kikyo

Archived