[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Yippeun_eonnie said:

oh please everyone... no one is having one night stand with anyone.... just respect and support their hard time... it is not our place to spread such a cheap rumors like that. 

IF YOU DON'T HAVE PICTURE FOR YOUR EVIDENCE THEN SHUT UP!!! 

And pleaaseeeee do not over analyze everything that you can only assume base on this and that...said this one and said that one.... 

They were once in love and divorce is happening eventually... just let be it... just support each one of them in the future... 

Im sorry to offend you but if you have noticed I was specifically stated as it is a speculation, not a conclusion  since I only heard it frm a friend whom religiously ship the couple and I too wont believe it. Just I was asking cassandra or falakmeer to clear up things since they're korean, I guess. You should also watch your mouth, cursing and criticizing me as if you only care, since all of us here were sad of the bad news. I believe noone wants their relationship to end up like this either. I believe arguing over pitty things wont help solve the problem. Thank you. 

Silent reader from the start of this thread... It really hurts, I didn’t expect it will end this soon, they should have tried for few years before they decide to end it this way (harsh way)... They should have fought for their marriage not just for our sake (fans) but most especially for their marriage vows... For my own opinion, SJK could have handled this in a more mature and more manly manner, his statement made me feel there’s no more love nor respect for his wife, he could atleast show it(even just a little) even just for the last time no matter what is/are the reason/reasons behind their decision... In the first place it was him who asked for her hand, it’s not only him but all of us are aware of what SHK went thru since her childhood... She came from a broken family... She would not take the risk if she is not serious about him... He offered her marriage despite not officially going through the boyfriend/girlfriend stage, he gave his promises to her, SHK must really be inlove with him cause she accepted his offer despite of the risk/possible effect with her life and career if this marriage fail and she would not accept it also if she did not consider him to be with her forever... I also believe she thought about this million times before entering marriage life because in Korea (I’ve heard) you’ll be looked down if you’re a divorced woman... He is smart, I only wish he was able to handle this in a better way even just until the end, he should have been little considerate and extra careful because no matter how hurtful the reason or what they’re going through, no side should be put on the bad light because they have once loved each other...

23 minutes ago, Miiii said:

For my own opinion, SJK could have handled this in a more mature and more manly manner, his statement made me feel there’s no more love nor respect for his wife, he could atleast show it(even just a little) even just for the last time no matter what is/are the reason/reasons behind their decision... In the first place it was him who asked for her hand, it’s not only him but all of us are aware of what SHK went thru since her childhood... She came from a broken family... She would not take the risk if she is not serious about him... He offered her marriage despite not officially going through the boyfriend/girlfriend stage, he gave his promises to her, SHK must really be inlove with him cause she accepted his offer despite of the risk/possible effect with her life and career if this marriage fail and she would not accept it also if she did not consider him to be with her forever... I also believe she thought about this million times before entering marriage life because in Korea (I’ve heard) you’ll be looked down if you’re a divorced woman... He is smart, I only wish he was able to handle this in a better way even just until the end, he should have been little considerate and extra careful because no matter how hurtful the reason or what they’re going through, no side should be put on the bad light because they have once loved each other...

Yes very true , its just unfortunate that SJKs statements /press release somehow implies that he is the one who's hurt , the victim and wanted to let go as soon as possible which gives room for netizens /haters to blame SHK for everything. If this article in Koreaboo is true and accurate, i didnt expect SJK would go to this level of giving a warning and threatens SHK . SHK was not even informed that he will file on that day and to be reported by media  , it must have been a big surprise to SHK coming from a photoshoot from Thailand greeted on her arrival in Korea with such hearbreaking news !  

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-joong-ki-reportedly-filed-divorce-without-telling-song-hye-kyo/

41 minutes ago, Miiii said:

Silent reader from the start of this thread... It really hurts, I didn’t expect it will end this soon, they should have tried for few years before they decide to end it this way (harsh way)... They should have fought for their marriage not just for our sake (fans) but most especially for their marriage vows... For my own opinion, SJK could have handled this in a more mature and more manly manner, his statement made me feel there’s no more love nor respect for his wife, he could atleast show it(even just a little) even just for the last time no matter what is/are the reason/reasons behind their decision... In the first place it was him who asked for her hand, it’s not only him but all of us are aware of what SHK went thru since her childhood... She came from a broken family... She would not take the risk if she is not serious about him... He offered her marriage despite not officially going through the boyfriend/girlfriend stage, he gave his promises to her, SHK must really be inlove with him cause she accepted his offer despite of the risk/possible effect with her life and career if this marriage fail and she would not accept it also if she did not consider him to be with her forever... I also believe she thought about this million times before entering marriage life because in Korea (I’ve heard) you’ll be looked down if you’re a divorced woman... He is smart, I only wish he was able to handle this in a better way even just until the end, he should have been little considerate and extra careful because no matter how hurtful the reason or what they’re going through, no side should be put on the bad light because they have once loved each other...

This is exactly what I also feel.plz some among you tell me how should I overcome the sadness I am feeling since yesterday

46 minutes ago, Miiii said:

So true.. Joongki should have handled it in a matured and manly way. But things happened as it is. Felt so sorry for kyo being mistreated again...I prayed for  strength to keep her strong amidst of it. Will continue to support her still. 

19 minutes ago, sunflower91- said:

Yes very true , its just unfortunate that SJKs statements /press release somehow implies that he is the one who's hurt , the victim and wanted to let go as soon as possible which gives room for netizens /haters to blame SHK for everything. If this article in Koreaboo is true and accurate, i didnt expect SJK would go to this level of giving a warning and threatens SHK . SHK was not even informed that he will file on that day and to be reported by media  , it must have been a big surprise to SHK coming from a photoshoot from Thailand greeted on her arrival in Korea with such hearbreaking news !  

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-joong-ki-reportedly-filed-divorce-without-telling-song-hye-kyo/

I am shocked.actually in tears. if this report is true then is he the same jk who promised love and support to her no matter what.

It’s so heartbreaking.. :bawling::bawling:

i read a message on IG which claimed to be one of their agency, said that both of them are still trying to fix this matter. Is it true? Or is it just another false hope?

Please give us an enlightenment chingu

[Song Joong Ki is rumored to have filed for divorce from Song Hye Kyo without discussion.] 

On June 28, Channel A reported, "According to Song Joong Ki's side, the divorce settlement was filed without letting Song Hye Kyo know beforehand." It's said Song Joong Ki's lawyer submitted the application for divorce at the Seoul Family Court on June 26, and Song Hye Kyo was alerted the next day when she returned from a photo shoot in Thailand.

Song Joong Ki previously stated with the divorce announcement, "Rather than lengthening the process by considering each other's faults and deriding each other, I hope to complete the divorce amicably." According to an insider, "It was meant as a warning to Song Hye Kyo that if she spread lies about her married life or details of the divorce, he'll reveal everything."

Channel A also reported Song Joong Ki's legal reps are negotiating a divorce without alimony, and it's expected the divorce will be finalized in August.

An alleged acquaintance has revealed more details as well, claiming the former couple had been separated since early May. The acquaintance alleged, "Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki started their separation in early May. According to our laws, there's a required deliberation period for divorces, and they gave each other time to think by separating for a month since early May. It's just a rumor that they were separated since late 2018."

The same acquaintance further alleged Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo did not live at their "newlywed home" in the Hannam-dong neighborhood of Seoul, which Song Joong Ki purchased. Instead, Song Joong Ki had moved into Song Hye Kyo's leased home, where they'd been living since their marriage in October of 2017.

As previously reported, Song Joong Ki filed for divorce from Song Hye Kyo on June 26, and her label cited personality differences as the reason.

My oh my..

They in this married together,

Blaming games wise, when it's come to married no one blameless, it's always two way street.

But the least SJK can do is having a conversation with his wife before filling a divorce, NOT informing her through media.

SJK sounds angry? Well, who have never been angry to their partner in married? No one, but some people mature enough to conversate with their spouse before divorce, though some not.

I mean, come on SJK, you promise to protect her in your wedding vow, don't say YOU DON'T KNOW the thing you say on your statement by your agency wouldn't bring bad publicity to her, wouldn't put her in the cutting board by netizen, you are old enough and been in this industry long enough to not know.

There are many rumors, 

I don't know which rumors false or true.

But SJK's statement by his agency, to WANT DIVORCE CLEANLY WITHOUT HURTING EACH OTHER YET BLAMING HER BY SAYING HE IS IN A PAIN TO EVERYONE, man, that is not subtle enough if he want to say he is the victim and your married fail because SHK.

That say a lot about SJK's character..

5 hours ago, jorge517 said:

Please @Cassandra E. Bett or @falakmeer maybe you can also gv an explanation regarding those rumors about the makeup artist of kyo having a one night stand with joongki? If its true, unfortunately its a big reason for infidelity. Knowing kyo for her past relationships, she dont wnt the other 's untrustworthy. It' s still speculation, not a conclusion anyway... 

thats not true

both of them were hurt and so are we. (SS fans)

i followed SJK brother on IG and last month i noticed he deleted his post abt SHK drama encounter, i got worried but after i watched SJK presscon of Arthdal where he mentioned his wife that ends my worry. We dont know the real reason but we know they were hurting. Hope that they will still find their happiness. Lets still support them. :(

59 minutes ago, ladyme said:

My oh my..

They in this married together,

Blaming games wise, when it's come to married no one blameless, it's always two way street.

But the least SJK can do is having a conversation with his wife before filling a divorce, NOT informing her through media.

SJK sounds angry? Well, who have never been angry to their partner in married? No one, but some people mature enough to conversate with their spouse before divorce, though some not.

I mean, come on SJK, you promise to protect her in your wedding vow, don't say YOU DON'T KNOW the thing you say on your statement by your agency wouldn't bring bad publicity to her, wouldn't put her in the cutting board by netizen, you are old enough and been in this industry long enough to not know.

There are many rumors, 

I don't know which rumors false or true.

But SJK's statement by his agency, to WANT DIVORCE CLEANLY WITHOUT HURTING EACH OTHER YET BLAMING HER BY SAYING HE IS IN A PAIN TO EVERYONE, man, that is not subtle enough if he want to say he is the victim and your married fail because SHK.

That say a lot about SJK's character..

Similar thought going in my mind

1 hour ago, Mauee_A said:

both of them were hurt and so are we. (SS fans)

i followed SJK brother on IG and last month i noticed he deleted his post abt SHK drama encounter, i got worried but after i watched SJK presscon of Arthdal where he mentioned his wife that ends my worry. We dont know the real reason but we know they were hurting. Hope that they will still find their happiness. Lets still support them

I agree with this. I also follow SJK’s brother on IG and his nephews would lovingly greet SHK on Christmas, special occasions etc. SJK’s family loved SHK, but when the brother deleted the post about promoting Encounter, I knew there must be a strong reason behind it. Everyone’s hurting, you guys.

Let’s not judge SJK for not being a gentleman about filing divorce and on his recent statement, because we never know the depth of what happened between them. Again, we cannot speculate unless we know the details. I think we should give it some time because the truth will come out sooner or later. 

8 hours ago, Mauee_A said:

i followed SJK brother on IG and last month i noticed he deleted his post abt SHK drama encounter

6 hours ago, dlvelasco said:

I agree with this. I also follow SJK’s brother on IG and his nephews would lovingly greet SHK on Christmas, special occasions etc. SJK’s family loved SHK, but when the brother deleted the post about promoting Encounter, I knew there must be a strong reason behind it. Everyone’s hurting, you guys.

Let’s not judge SJK for not being a gentleman about filing divorce and on his recent statement, because we never know the depth of what happened between them. Again, we cannot speculate unless we know the details. I think we should give it some time because the truth will come out sooner or later. 

What is his brother's IG?

Yeah I noticed that SJK grew up to value family that's why there must be a deep reason for filing divorce.  This really saddens me. 

21 minutes ago, falakmeer said:

Friends I am getting a bad feeling that kyo's in laws excluding jk father might be instrumental in influencing jk to file divorce for reasons unknown to us.we all know how Asian in-laws are.

Hi Falakmeer, and we are basing this from what? I’m sorry, but feelings are not facts. I don’t want to sound rude but please don’t raise out speculations without proof

@paperboat04 the brother’s IG is @vipsong 

@dlvelasco Thank you! I found it. :D 

Let's respect their privacy and we should refrain from speculating. Let us not add fuel to the fire. I know both parties are already hurting. It takes two to tango. I wish them both happiness if they chose separate paths. I will still support them. 

by the way, this is their last recent photo together right?

OLowZyK.jpg

On 6/28/2019 at 8:02 AM, Cassandra E. Bett said:

That's a little....extreme. It's a couple, that's life, no need to lose sleep over it especially when you don't know them personally. 

Only a true fan of songsong couple could understand the feeling....

36 minutes ago, dlvelasco said:

Hi Falakmeer, and we are basing this from what? I’m sorry, but feelings are not facts. I don’t want to sound rude but please don’t raise out speculations without proof

@paperboat04 the brother’s IG is @vipsong 

No you dint sound rude.but you know in Asian set-ups there's lot of pressure and interference from in-laws on a married couple esp those from the side of husband esp in matters of starting a family. But yes you are right it's just speculation.

I strongly feel they dint give their newly wed life enough time before bouncing back to work.marriage life actually starts after honeymooning period.instead they started work immediately knowing that it will keep them apart for months which is not healthy for any new marriage be it celebrity or non celebrity. yes from the information we have, they met for their anniversary and then kyo visited asadal set in december if I remember.but again that wasn't enough.and unfortunately as per reports when they were finally free in may they instead started living separately thinking whether to continue or not.writing this last line teared me up.

Archived