[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

28 minutes ago, incoty said:

Foreign fans and Korean fans almost always have disagreeable and opposite view points from each other.

I can relate to what's happening a lot because it's like reliving YoonA's and LSG's story and break up.

Things are often perceived differently inside and outside the country.

Regardless, it's obvious that Koreans would know more about certain situations and the real facts at hand that happen inside their own country rather than anonymous international fans posting on the internet, some blinded by the love, admiration, and distorted image they have of the person they idolize.

Some things which would shock foreign fans are public knowledge and taken for granted in Korea.

I'm not saying 진짜 빛을찾고 싶다   is 100% correct in his/her account of the story, only to listen carefully to what he/she says and that it's more believable and credible.

YES IM READING CAREFULLY ===REPORTERS HAVE YOUTUBE BROADCASTS?

it's obvious that Koreans would know more about certain situations and the real facts at hand that happen inside their own country rather than anonymous international fans posting on the internet

Seriously Koreans know more than anonymous international fans?

Im sure you both know what SHK  did?  Dispatch didnt expose???????????

Anonymous?? haha

My Chinese Coworker said a lot China fans didnt think marriage would last because SJK is younger man.

So much for his wedding vows????

Yes so if they separated a year ago why in Arthradal Chronicles pressson he stated that all those things about marriage and his wife to the media?

Yes Koreans know more?

I for sure hear words about marriage life from his mouth.

When asked at the press conference about what’s changed after they got married, Song Joong Ki replied, “There’s nothing big that’s changed.” However, he added, “I could possibly call it gaining tranquility of the mind. I think that’s something that’s changed. Other married people might feel the same way.”

Song Joong Ki also spoke about Song Hye Kyo’s reaction to his new drama. He said, “Song Hye Kyo is also a fan of the two writers and the director. This is my first drama in a long time, but she supported me by saying ‘Do well by focusing until the end’ and so it’s thanks to her that I was able to finish it well.”

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fans that claimed they are neutral about these situation but when they raised up the divorced are causes by the male or female are bias themselves. 

NO marriage works one sided. 

As fans! we should respect their decision. Creating assumption comments doesn't help one bit.   

28 minutes ago, incoty said:

Foreign fans and Korean fans almost always have disagreeable and opposite view points from each other.

I can relate to what's happening a lot because it's like reliving YoonA's and LSG's story and break up.

Things are often perceived differently inside and outside the country.

Regardless, it's obvious that Koreans would know more about certain situations and the real facts at hand that happen inside their own country rather than anonymous international fans posting on the internet, some blinded by the love, admiration, and distorted image they have of the person they idolize.

Some things which would shock foreign fans are public knowledge and taken for granted in Korea.

I'm not saying 진짜 빛을찾고 싶다   is 100% correct in his/her account of the story, only to listen carefully to what he/she says and that it's more believable and credible.

Sorry but korean or not, reporter or not, unless we are privy to their marriage, we really do not know the truth and these are all speculations. It is better to not speculate at all and accept the fact that their marriage has fallen apart.

What is most disheartening about this divorce, however, is that clearly misogyny is still so prevalent. A marriage fails and the woman’s past gets opened up again, making issues out of non-issues and painting her as someone wicked and terrible when we do not know the whole truth.

And may I clear that although I am more of an shk fan, I do not view her as an angel who can do no wrong. She’s human and as they say, to err is human. It is wrong, however, to crucify her without knowing the truth and hearing her side. Likewise, it is also wrong to blame sjk. And to those who say that shk fans are blinded by our adoration of her, remember that both sjk and shk are humans who can also make mistakes. Shk is no angel, and so is sjk. All these speculations really are not helping them.

2 hours ago, 진짜 빛을찾고 싶다 said:

How do you know that those reporters are reliable? Personal channels?Im sure anybody can hv their personal channels and claimed to be reporters, so.....no need to update with reports from personal views of certain personal channels

I think it’s sad. I am a fan of both of them but when I checked SHK’s thread here on soompi (I always do since years back) you can see that everyone’s just attacking Joong Ki. It breaks my heart because everyone thinks that feminism means always siding to the female even if they don’t know the whole story yet. Gosh, if you could read the nasty things, it’s heartbreaking. That’s why I symphatize to our Korean comrade here who just voiced out her support for Joong Ki. 

@babyskye please delete our comrades’ comment as it may cause harm to her

56 minutes ago, babyskye said:

How do you know that those reporters are reliable? Personal channels?Im sure anybody can hv their personal channels and claimed to be reporters, so.....no need to update with reports from personal views of certain personal channels

Kindly don't post if you have nothing healthy to update

30 minutes ago, dlvelasco said:

I think it’s sad. I am a fan of both of them but when I checked SHK’s thread here on soompi (I always do since years back) you can see that everyone’s just attacking Joong Ki. It breaks my heart because everyone thinks that feminism means always siding to the female even if they don’t know the whole story yet. Gosh, if you could read the nasty things, it’s heartbreaking. That’s why I symphatize to our Korean comrade here who just voiced out her support for Joong Ki. 

@babyskye please delete our comrades’ comment as it may cause harm to her

I agree that it is wrong as well to say nasty things about sjk. What I said about stopping the speculations and the blaming game goes for both shk and sjk fans. Such things will just make matters worse. However, our korean friend is also wrong to put down shk just because she thinks sjk is being unfairly judged. We can defend our biases without being nasty to the other party. Like I said, we are outsiders in their marriage and we do not know their truths. It is best to just pray for them and hope that they will be happy and better persons after this.

As to feminism, I agree that it is not about always siding with the woman. That’s why I also do not subscribe to pointing fingers to either of them since we do not know personally what happened between them. However, it is very disheartening to me that with the news of this divorce, almost immediately, shk’s past relationships were brought up and almost everyone jumped to the conclusion that her marriage falling apart is entirely her fault. That is where misogyny comes in and it is very unfair. I still believe that marriage involves only two persons. Apart from shk and sjk, no one knows anything. It is not the reporters’ story to tell, and it is most certainly not us, fans to tell. The whole truth is just between shk and sjk. So we should all stop speculating based on sources we do not even sure are reliable. We are all outsiders to their marriage and we can keep supporting them without insulting or bringing down the other.

2 hours ago, sheng308 said:

I agree that it is wrong as well to say nasty things about sjk. What I said about stopping the speculations and the blaming game goes for both shk and sjk fans.

My post was not directed at you. This is about the posts that are circulating in SHK’s thread with a title - We stand by you! And I agree that misogyny is prevalent. I myself is a woman working in male dominated work force. However, if you notice, a chunk of SHK’s international fans (and most are female) have been saying things that are below the belt and I sympathize because not a lot of people support SJK. If you check the SJK  thread in soompi, it’s  silent and most are support post without raising speculations. I think that’s the more mature way of handling it. 

It makes me sad that people can’t be neutral and will easily blurt out “I trust you”  to one side without knowing all the details. Hope a messy divorce will not happen to any of their close families because their eyes will be opened about the evils a person can do - male or female.

I don’t want us to finally know the truth someday and eat our words. Just wish both of them well.  (this post is not directed at you @sheng308 but is a general statement. Peace and love)

39 minutes ago, dlvelasco said:

My post was not directed at you. This is about the posts that are circulating in SHK’s thread with a title - We stand by you! And I agree that misogyny is prevalent. I myself is a woman working in male dominated work force. However, if you notice, a chunk of SHK’s international fans (and most are female) have been saying things that are below the belt and I sympathize because not a lot of people support SJK. If you check the SJK  thread in soompi, it’s  silent and most are support post without raising speculations. I think that’s the more mature way of handling it. 

It makes me sad that people can’t be neutral and will easily blurt out “I trust you”  to one side without knowing all the details. Hope a messy divorce will not happen to any of their close families because their eyes will be opened about the evils a person can do - male or female.

I don’t want us to finally know the truth someday and eat our words. Just wish both of them well.  (this post is not directed at you @sheng308 but is a general statement. Peace and love)

Sorry if it seemed like I was attacking you. I just wanted to clarify my statement about misogyny and my reply to our korean friend.

I agree with you. It makes me sad to read comments insulting shk or sjk as well. It is wrong to crucify either one of them because we do not know anything about their marriage and what they went through. It is sad that there are people who jump to conclusions right away when we all don’t know the whole truth and we are all just speculating. Regardless of the reason for ssc’s divorce, we cannot deny that they are both hurting and going through a very difficult time. As a fan of both, I still hold hope that they can work out any problem they have. Marriage is a lot of work and if there’s still a chance, I hope they choose to reconcile. However, if they don’t, let us respect their decisions without pointing fingers. I just hope that if they push through with the divorce, they both find peace and that things move smoothly. Let us not make things any harder for them. We can support them without destroying either one of them.

We all have different stages of coping up with grief:

First part is DENIAL

That is why a lot of shippers here are still in denial but I am sorry to say, this is not some high school relationship where the issue is that simple. There is a lot at stake: their billions worth of properties, slanderous words against SHK and her career. Too much has been said and done. Time to accept. 

Basis for some shippers delulu are baseless, sad how this ship has become delusional now.

1. SJK sis in law still following Kyo - Those who have been in relationships know that just because you broke up with a partner, you will shun everybody connected with him. I personally is still close to some people  close or relatives of my exes.

2. Kyo may have viewed an ig story of SJK fan - there are apps to create fake story views but if this is true, this is not something to be delulu about. When you are navigating IG, you sometimes click on the profile pic and it goes directly to the story. Also, SJK threatened to reveal something about her, this may have caused her to stalk what are the allegations online against her.

3. Blossom and UAA issued statements them talking it out now is absolutely not true. Blossom issues statements on its IG and has never posted has not even promoted Arthdal Chronicles. Although I have heard Blossom account admin is active and sent DM to some PBG fans to delete his vacation pics. It means there was no official statement. All fabrications. All UAA statements passed by SHK fansclub. No statement about them patching it up. As I have said this is not a mere quarrel between high school lovers.

Some SSC admin of ig accounts fabricate stories. Maybe to appease themselves but this is not how it should be. It will only open us up to depression if we rely on false hopes.

Best things to do is to cherish their memories and move on.

SongSong Instagram accounts admin stop fabricating stories. The depression of your followers when SongSong divorce will be final will be for your conscience. Be responsible to your followers.

As of now their lawyers are in the process of settling how to divide their properties. Also their income from their projects and CF while married. 

After these will be agreed upon, the process would be fast.

No more talks about feelings, Kyo has moved on. She was melancholic way back Dec, Jan but when she deleted her private ig last Feb she never looked back.

Her photos on public ig were kept before for public image. Now,  she will delete it once divorce is final. She just doesn't want attention for it now. Everything she did creates attention.

No wonder she loves to watch One Spring Night, the story of the second couple living on pretense they're happy together is relatable to her.

I’m shattered ☹️  

Long time fan of SHK for 20 years, 1st time shipper of SJK & SHK since DOTS.  

All over in less than 2 years ☹️  

3 years ago we , we witnessed their close interaction from DOTS script reading, 

NY sighting, the DOTS press conferences  in Korea and Hong Kong,  the Dispatch pictures

the fan meetings, our flower donation from here

the dots awards show how SHK was walking with SJK hand in hand 

then marriage 

our ship set sail 

we were eagerly waiting on baby news , not divorce ☹️  

It’s so sad it has come to this☹️ 

Thanks to @leek and @ImAryaStark to keep me being rationalise and accepted the facts. I keep reading both your posting to overcome the heart ache (as I can't control it and I don't know why). Overtime it will be gone for sure. 

if everyone can just pray for both of them it will help them go through this difficult time. Both of them are human, although they are famous they are still human who can make mistake once or twice or many times. 

and just add up a bit as someone who has married for 14 years, love is not enough in marriage you need compasion, patience and understanding. everything that looks so good when you were dating can reveal its true colour after marriage.

Trust is needed on top of everything, and for sure you need to understand you are not walking alone in marriage but together. 

if divorce was chosen by this couple, maybe they have gone through many difficult times, they both tired and need to move on. It easy for all of to say, they should communicate it again, go to a marriage counselling session, or etc. But trust me their marriage colour is very dim, not bright.

I have gone through difficult times last year with my husband and trust me if I don't have kids, I might decide to file for divorce. If you want your marriage to last forever I guessed one need to understand the other need, plan, etc and for sure listen to one another.

I am not critize any of them even I can see clearly why and how the divorce come and knocked on their door. THEY ARE JUST HUMAN, not GOD. One may make some mistakes and one may tired of uneasy feeling. One may wanted to do A and the other may think let me do this first before I do A (although it end up become more than one thing to do before A being done or maybe not being done absolutely). ,....,....,......., etc.

I know when you look at them both you can admire how good they are looking together but to run a marrriage you need more than good looking. You need to do a non-stop understanding toward one another. I guessed one of them choose to play Justin Bieber Song LOVE YOURSELF...(listen to te song and you will understand).

But the bottom line is that their have chosen their own pathways for their good. 

Good night from the island of BALI

21 minutes ago, falakmeer said:

wedding photo on kyo's ig has garnered 3million more likes after separation announcement

As much as there are haters there are also supporters. I hope that SHK will somehow feel that people are still showing support for her/ for them despite the backlash. Not to say that they should get back together, any decision about their relationship is theirs alone.

Lets continue to support, not boycott. I hope all of us still support SHK’s endorsements and also support SJK’s Arthdal chronicles (No matter what the haters say, this show is really good! My husband who is not into Kdramas have been watching it with me on Netflix weekly)

56 minutes ago, falakmeer said:

I want to ask fellow Korean shippers here : is allkpop reliable ?

Don't trust these media. Most of them are creating fake news. 

Any media that posted news came from close source can't be trusted. 

Archived