[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Really thanks @utkim for the translation, soo much feelss..... Jeongmal kamsahamnida ^^ 

Congrats and many thanks too to @superbigcat, @TWTB, @smoky1671, @chewyhoe, and all of chingus here who were able to attend the FM or who were kind enough to share the live event, pic, video, insights, everything. So so precious. Special for those who attended the FM, so happy for you all, and may the memories stay forever ^^ We have to thank Hyebaragi and other involved committee for their hard work that we could enjoy such special moments. 

SHK's happy, beautiful, and glowing presence are such a joy to see, and so heartwarming to see her laughed and loved by so many, surrounded by close friends who see her for who she is, a testament to her beautiful soul and work ethic that inspired many people out there. SHK-ssi, please live a long and joyous life. Its a pleasure to watch her grow from AIMH days to now. 

SJK and YAI presence, simply love them, and we could see how their support to SHK meant so much for her because they are celebrities who seemed not to care about what majority will think about them and will not be swayed by public opinion or pressure. They were very grounded, and the three of them seemed to bonded well over the quality. 

Spoiler

Move on to the detailed FM, particularly from the translation, what I can think of is that SHK and YAI have a cool friendship bond, he knew her more from personal POV, thats when his depiction of timid and sensitive comes from. He likes to tease her, but respected and admired her as well. They spoke about their first meeting just like friend will do, without many detail. 

Whereas for SJK, he was more attentive and clearly known her more from work then to personal POV, but he made it clear that she is so memorable for him, and she remembered him well too ^^ And the hints....wow.. The bickering over their first meeting ^^ Does he really need to reveal how much the meeting with her affected his period in military service? And SHK...does she really need to reveal how she went to see SJK and PD and Writer of DoTS without the real need to? And YAI asked her, whether she prefers younger ones? 

As for the physical interaction, no need to say, both are very comfortable with each other, and YAI made no attempt to do so. The way he looked at her, the way they sang while looking at each other, the way he touched her while she was touching her pregnant friend's belly, the way he handed her the tissues personally. The fact that she brought him with her. I noticed from the fancams and the translation above how JK probably bear himself there more like YAI; a fans, a hoobae, someone from her working industry who come to pay her respect for SHK the actress, the professional, because it was her FM and milestione of her career; however, his gestures couldn't hide the true nature of his feelings towards her (IMHO). Kudos to him, and congrats to both to find each other. 

As for those who are still skeptical about them, or this ship, like one chingu here said before, its easy for them; try replace one of SHK/SJK with their bias, and looked through the deeds they do for one another, and see if they are not as happy or as convinced as us or if they are still sure that their bias and SHK/SJK are just friend. Well, jealousy is jealousy and nothing you could do about it. 

The ship is sailing strong ^^ Happy...happy day... 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6B7C59E9-DEE6-4DFD-BE46-7B86C261FBCB_zps

B6021D9A-5398-4029-9405-E6994FC22E20_zps

Cr 双宋cP公开倒计时

Saw this Chinese trans on weibo, poster gathered it from the various Korean accounts. I've only posted the portion from introduction of the guests to the time when the translation posted by utkim starts for those that understand Chinese...

a couple of notes: there were 2 large cameras, one on each side of the auditorium on that day as well as an official photographer. I'm not sure if the cameras were there just for projection purposes but it's possible some of the FM might come out later in some form.

and wanted to say how beautiful SHK was! Especially after all the old videos, I think she really grew more beautiful over the years as she matured. 

Salute, big thanks to @utkim sunbaenim for sharing the happiest ones with us! 

Smell something in this lines; "In the future, many different things will happen, happy ones... Of course, there will not be bad ones." 

I just one to say one thing to you, JK-ssi, thanks for always embrace your queen! 

@imzeyxx noticed it too and I was like hmmm lo

so many breadcrumps all over SHK fm :wub:

thank you @utkim for sharing the transcripts in English and to all those who shared their thoughts and experiences from kyo's fan meeting. I envied the fans who were lucky enough to be chosen to attend a once in a lifetime gathering such as that. Breathing the same air as KiKyo and seeing them in person was definitely an unforgettable experienced.

1 hour ago, imzeyxx said:

Salute, big thanks to @utkim sunbaenim for sharing the happiest ones with us! 

Smell something in this lines; "In the future, many different things will happen, happy ones... Of course, there will not be bad ones." 

I just one to say one thing to you, JK-ssi, thanks for always embrace your queen! 

Thank youu @utkim for share the interview here also @Chewy Hoe @smoky1671 @gigivillaceran & other chingu who share your experience there, so we can also feel your excited and happy feeling.. I'm really happy in this chance they're so openly and feel comfort to share their stories :heart: 

About bold lines ^^ those words, i feel something too...it seems has meaning that will be more happy moments to happen in future hm...engagement day - wedding day - honeymoon - pregnancy - baby born hahaa...:wub:

this couple cracked me up seriously! 

so they said they met first time at a clothing store where SJK wanted to buy those elastic pants that SHK manager wore for his mum. That would mean SJK already saw/knew what pants the manager wore? How can that be the first time then? Lol 

then if what Kyo meant is that they met up at the shop together to buy those pants, wouldn't they have met/contacted before to arrange to meet?? 

Lol they lost track even of their own timeline cos they probably met too much! Aigooo aigooo aigooo 

Dear Smoky1671

Can you help to post the full version of the chinese translation too if there is? If not, no worries...I am very happy to have the english version already. :) Can't find on weibo..keke..don't know who to source for it. keke. Big big hugs and thank you to you again. :) 

10 hours ago, utkim said:

This is a translation for SS and YAI...quite long and thank you to amazing friends for the hard work. You guys are awesome :wub:

some things may have been missed because there were moments in the audios that were inaudible because of the fans' giddy noise, but the main points have been included. The 1st page is open, the rests are under the spoiler

Pn4piR.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

S7YAvA.jpg

hdjzOR.jpg

4gx6Ds.jpg

852E0V.jpg

Hl8VS2.jpg

JPzLRn.jpg

P6jypa.jpg

@ ACE, capable and grasshopper :wub:

If you take the trans out of here, please credit to them. Thanks

Can u plz tell us what was skk scandal the mc referred to?? i dnt know anything abt it

Song Joong Ki touches hearts with his (ME: LOVE) consideration for Song Hye Kyo

song-joong-ki-,song-hye-kyo

Song Joong Ki is such a nice guy!  And he's clearly a good friend to Song Hye Kyo.

Song Hye Kyo opened up a fan meeting to celebrate her 20th year since debut at COEX on November 13.  Other stars like Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In appeared as guests, creating a nice atmosphere for fans.

However, the two actors left the stage after their turns were over and Song Hye Kyo's fan meeting continued.  While the actress read a letter of her feelings to her fans, she began to cry, and Song Joong Ki ran back on stage with a tissue and bowed his head at her fans once more before disappearing. 

Fans were super touched by his gesture because it had been a long time since he had left the stage, yet he had clearly remained at the event and even run out to comfort her with a tissue.  The fans had been unable to hide their surprise at seeing him again!

Isn't he a sweetheart? (Me: ABSOLUTELY!)

CxROaEpVQAAVKvZ.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/song-joong-ki-touches-hearts-with-his-consideration-for-song-hye-kyo

I love the details of this FM! OMG So I know last year 2015 on SJK birthday 9/19, he had his birthday on DOTS set, and that's the day they filmed the earthquake scene but what I didn't know is Kyo asked him to go for beef rib soup on his birthday!!! Wah my heart!! Now I know you had beef rib soup on your birthday last year, I need to dig what you had this year LOL 

*reminder to myself not to waste money buying him whisky and to send him soju instead! Money saved!* 

some lucky Chinese fans also managed to see and spoke to SSCP at their next venue after her FM and pass SHK her birthday gifts personally plus some stuff for SJK and even for his newborn nephew! Operation success! Kyo answered in perfect Chinese and told them: 謝謝你們太客氣了. While Ki just keep saying, kamsanhammida. I hope he even knew whose baby stuff it's even for....lol 

@utkim- thank you so much for sharing the translation - all I can say is - SJK didn't hide anything - he was straightforward and I can feel the sincerity in him.  Why ask her to sing and suggest Always?  He probably wanted to say the "I love you' lyrics  to her in front of the fans but he used the song to say it to her instead  - nice plan. 

YAI is definitely a close friend - only those close to her can describe her the way he did.

YAI's message - sometimes may be rainy or sunny ........ (meaning, there may be good or bad times)

SJK's message - in the future, many different things may happen - happy ones - there will NOT be bad ones.  SJK-ssi - why so positive?  You are making me nervous (and giddy).

SJK and SHK are human too, so they will at some point expose to the media accidentally about their relationship. i don't want to reveal much from my vision but yes, they met before DOTS, there's a vision of red line even so thin not strong but the line shown like a pulse that never stop beating continously between them during his military services, it means there's  communication eventhough not face to face, I don't need to explain who is more intense contacting one another via phone, you guess!! SHK sentence saiying "if she didn't turn up they will think she has a boyfriend" is more to say a declaration during those online communication she has been questioned by "someone" about her status... she has given a clear answer and want to make it clear on the meeting. 

I don't want to say much but as I aid SJK is a truly gentleman who desperately inlove with this woman either his fans agree or disagree on his decision. he has done so muuuch, you will amazed if I reveal it through my vision, how he trying so hard to lit the fire and keep it burning until now.

happy Tuesday Everyone!!!!!

SSC slowly revealing their secret .......

SHK - our first meeting was romantic ......

SJK - we met a week (or 2 weeks) before I entered the army - so my military days were light because of that!!  :wub:

I've read somewhere before that they used to meet every time SJK goes on vacation from  the army.  Hmmmm!!!  I'll wait for SJK's confirmation - he's beginning to spill it all out anyway - or both of them are.

My takeaway from the FM is that, SJK adores SHK so much. It is very clear that he will do anything for her. And it's true that from his gestures, you can see that he makes an effort to light things up and keep the fire burning!! Notice how different his statements are from YAI? Both are caring and sweet but SJK's statements have a different kind of affection

I don't know what stage they are in (he still calls her noona) but one thing's for sure, they will be there for each other no matter what. They are each other's CONSTANT :) each other's best partner for life!

this ship just keeps on sailing and sailing. We just have to wait patiently and keep praying for these two! My dream is for #songsongcouple to evolve to #songsongfamily with lots of #songsongbabies !! :wub:

Thank you for all the translations, updates and investigations! I love everyone in this thread. :blush:

Archived