[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

It's a busy Monday for me like usual, and my sister sending me clips from yesterday's FM. When I watched the one where JK gave the tissue to Kyo, that's it! I cried, I can't think, I need to say something or else I might explode! 

Just like Chewy unnie said, he must have watched her every move and he knew she would cry so he ran to her right away. I feel like.. I don't even know how to explain it. I suddenly feel like crying, all this time we ship them, hoping and praying for their happiness whether individually or together, many have doubts about them and I just feel this little gesture answers everything. Chingus here have said most of what I have in mind, so I'm not gonna repeat them again. I'm fully agree with you guys! Why it's always JK and why they never even tried to shut down the rumors but instead they fuel the fire, how caring and attentive JK is with Kyo anytime anywhere, and I can go on and on and on, the list would never ends. I don't even need any prove. 

@superbigcat love you chingu @smoky1671 thank you so much, @twtwb sunbae, I can't even say how happy I am for all of you. To be able to see Kyo up close and be with her for hours, it must feel like a dream. Thank you so so so much for sharing with us, and for others who were there and break the rules to take pictures and videos, thank you! And for everyone here, all of you guys are daebak! 

I see @redwinecouple wave wave.. :D Long time no see chingu! Been missing your post too! 
@ysteee I'm waiting for your post in English, can't wait to read it. I remember long time ago @ludadeer also posted translation of her long post and it was so beautiful. 

Btw, YAI can take the title as Captain of SongSong ship, he's the biggest shipper, haha love him! Agree with @gangurhar he must be dying to spill the beans :joy: And one more thing, I love how JK bow to the audience after he gave the tissue to Kyo. In my head JK: "Thank you, I'm going to take a good care of her" :lol:

What a lovely day we have chingus! HK, BAA, Chengdu, and Kyo's FM. Thank you JK oppa and Kyo unnie, I will forever love you both! 

Seeing them laughing like this is enough for me.. To me their most beautiful smile is when they are together :wub:

xQoLdvU.jpg

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously I was just told that some people pass off twtwb post as her own on her IG and changed the 15 years to 13 years....seriously?? This is a man who is earnestly trying to share how he felt as a male fan who had been her fan for more than a decade and to think you ripped it off like that and pass it off as your own experience is really just.........beyond........words 

even if you cannot credit twtwb for his post, at least just say is a fan account and not claim it as your account! This is a outrage of humanity! 

That's exactly the reason why myself and some others are always so skeptical and careful about sharing anything intimate at all here....please don't make this wonderful place a vicious playground.

I am so going to watch DOTS again. In fact i am listening to DOTS OST now. Thank you all for all the lovely postings and i really enjoy all the good vibes. 

referring to @Chewy Hoe postings above, please do take note its impolite to take another's postings and make it as your own. Please always credit the owner. Anyway, i really enjoy reading all the good positive postings. Thanks for sharing.

2 hours ago, kristy86 said:

I see @redwinecouple wave wave.. :D Long time no see chingu! Been missing your post too! 

Waving back! Hi chingu! I missed you and everyone here. Loved your heartfelt post despite having a busy day.   It's nice to read all your stories, experiences and insights. Maybe I should post more soon :)

P.S I really love that photo ( too much happiness and love in one pic) :wub:

49 minutes ago, smoky1671 said:

4C20B865-7200-4D0D-8B9E-F1D319D215AC_zps

45EC0B35-44D8-43C3-9968-AAED73A9A066_zps

Sounds like SJK got kicked during filming in an indoor scene, author knew of it last week. Said his appearance at her FM was decided on only a week ago although YAI's was confirmed before that.

As far as I know even this incident not happen SJK will have a time to attend her FM... as SJK said he is not busy although he is busy filming right!!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL CHINGGUS FOR THE WONDERFUL PICTURES,AUDIOS AND VIDEOS FROM KYO'S FM :heart:....I SAW MANY UPDATES ON IG YESTERDAY BUT COULDN'T DROP BY HERE TILL TODAY..I'M SMILING ALL DAY LOOKING AT THREE OF THEM TOGETHER AND THANK YOU SO MUCH TO SJK AND YAI FOR ATTENDING KYO'S FM AND MADE OUR BEAUTY SO HAPPY ON HER 20TH ANNIVERSARY.WE HAVE HER BIRTHDAY COMING TOO RIGHT?SO WE CAN EXPECT WHO WILL BE HER GUESTS DURING THE PARTY:blush:..MR BOYFRIEND WILL BE BUSY BUT I'M SURE WILL BE THERE TO DRINK SOJU WITH HER!!:tounge_wink:

Thanks to @angieknows for awesome posts :wub:

This is just a repost from Angie

Last month, when Ki and Kyo sent the coffee truck to PBG, my Korean friend, JHY, finally---finally!---admitted that she thinks they're dating. Hahaha. This is the same friend who tried to discourage me about believing in SS after that  d a m n  visit to Mapa Chicken. Same friend who had a strong Ki bias and was indifferent to SSC. (She's a PBG fan now.) LOL. Same friend who was so over my SS addiction when she indulged my SS-themed sightseeing while in Korea. 

What made her think they're now dating?

xruXY0.png

The media might not report it because as my friend relayed back in April when she and I had our first talk about the Songs ... that there's an effort to protect the Songs, especially Kyo.

It still seems that way, but likewise now, the media is a bit more daring in saying SS couple on their headlines and articles. My friend's turn-of-opinion now is not alone ... other Korean citizens like her, who were/are indifferent or even don't like SSC, acknowledge that there's something going on with the Songs. My impression is just that everyone's just respecting when SSC officially come out.

Anyway, now that my friend's opinion has changed, she is back again to being more open about chatting with me about SSC. LOL ... and doing favors for me. Hahaha. So, she's listened to the audio of the FM, and this is her summary of the "how they met" portion:

I've done listening for about 9 minutes so far, and it was pretty interesting to know how they first met :) Yes, they first met at a women's clothes shop. The shop carried some kind of elastic pants. JK was there buying one for his mother, (many fans screamed in suspicion when he said that). Kyo added that her manager was wearing very fashionable elastic pants, so, JK wanted to buy the same kind for his mother. Some time later, they met again at a cafe, and the day was a week before his joining the army. He added that because he met her that day, he could spend the whole period (guessing the army) safe and sound. However, he couldn't imagine working together with her later at that time. (So, he met her right before and at the end of his military service.) After that, they officially met for the drama, but surprisingly the day happened to be the Valentine's day. It was the first meeting day for JK with the PD & the writer. So, HK didn't have to go (She already finished her meeting in advance), but she decided to come because if she didn't show up, people would assume she had a boyfriend. lol   

This is a translation for SS and YAI...quite long and thank you to amazing friends for the hard work. You guys are awesome :wub:

some things may have been missed because there were moments in the audios that were inaudible because of the fans' giddy noise, but the main points have been included. The 1st page is open, the rests are under the spoiler

Pn4piR.jpg

Spoiler

S7YAvA.jpg

hdjzOR.jpg

4gx6Ds.jpg

852E0V.jpg

Hl8VS2.jpg

JPzLRn.jpg

P6jypa.jpg

@ ACE, capable and grasshopper :wub:

If you take the trans out of here, please credit to them. Thanks

After hearing the video,,,I can attest that really kyo is easy going person,,,now I understand why they did not allow any camera or video...usually when there's a video she seems uneasy but with no camera she's really playful..I really like the way she talk to her friends..it really sounds so natural of her and she's really such a caring and sweet person...no wonder ki fall fo her.. And now I understand why ki's face during and after the army looks so pleasant,,,no any girl group can satisfy her happiness in the army because she already think of kyo the whole time..hahahaha they're so sweet..kyo is a very lovable person indeed..

Daebaaaak!!!!  

Thank you @utkim for sharing the translation....  

I really  like it... No...  Love it soooo much  :wub:

Their hints...  Love to read those hints. Open secret,  indeed.  

But,  is it true joong ki called her noona?  oh,  forget it,  i remember sometimes he tease her by that....  @Chengdu FM 

it's very romantic whenever i think abt their meeting in valentine's day.. 

and Ki is still remember their 1st encounter, in a boutique!!!  awwww i'm curious if they had eat together after that lol

we heard a lot about SSC in SHK fanmeeting, thanks for everyone that has shared the translation.

waaaah! Thanks @utkim and to all the other shippers who did a great effort in translating that part of the FM. :)

Really liked how they were so carefree in discussing these details and I liked how SJK and YAI were so supportive of Hye Kyo. They are all lucky to have each other in their lives! :blush:

And I could NOT just pass this comment without mentioning how cute are these two (SSCP) when they discussed their first meeting! It's like how real couples argue! :wub: aaaand is it just me or the places that they've mentioned where they met before the drama (boutique and cafes)  are like straight out of those SS fanfics I have read?? Or it might be just my imagination! LOL :w00t:  either way, i love these two together and how they are somehow showing us their status thru these FMs (SJK in Chengdu and now during SHK's). waahhh this ship is stroooong! :glasses:

@utkim thank you posting the FM translations. And to ace, capable and grasshopper for  doing the translations for us that cannot understand. 

This FM is truly a gem - because it offers a glimpse of SHG as the REAL woman and not just the actress we all like and admire. She has truly good friends, family, workmates that like us really love and care for her. That makes me so happy. And really she has been through so  much that she deserves happiness and good blessings! :wub:

So our next event is her birthday. We shall see if we get a gift as well. Sail on SHIP it is sailing along so FINE. Thank you SSCP it is so official! Even they accept they are SSCP. lol. :heart: 2016 has been a banner year for us! So many gifts. And the year is not over yet! 

Cheongmal Kamsahamnida chingus!

@utkim thanks for posting the translation.

ACE, capable and grasshopper thanks so much for the English translation.

You are all awesome.

I'm still floating in fluffy cloud 9 with my heart filled with all kinds of emotions because of these events in HyeKyo's FM.

Captain Joongki and Captain HyeKyo are very capable in steering this ship until it reaches its destination - the wedding altar and cute little Song babies!

Let's enjoy this lovely journey!  Please pass some drinks - soju and champagne to celebrate HyeKyo's FM.  Here's a toast to our beloved captains, Joongki and HyeKyo, may you continue to show the world that magic begins when love and fate collide.  Cheers!

My heart cannot contain all the happiness I have in this thread... It's spilling through my happily stomping feet, with excited jumps from time to time, the grin-smile combination, with squeels of joy... If any body sees me this way, they can credit the super moon affecting me and I don't care.. I'm so happy for our SSCP and for all of us shippers here! Truly wonderful! 

Thank you all chingus for sharing all info, personal accounts, pictures, videos and spazzing for all of us who cannot attend SHK's FM. Thanks to @utkim who shared @ACE, capable and grasshopper's translations! You are gems in this thread especially for us international fans. Thank you so much! 

The translation cemented my conviction in this thread and our OTP. For SJK, he has been vocal and very obvious and consistent on his attraction, admiration and love for our SHK. But after the FM, It was so CLEAR for us, and from SHK's point of view, their first meeting was ROMANTIC (on a Valentine's day)! It was sooooo TELLING, that for her to have that in her memory as their first meeting was really SOMETHING :wub: Why? because she wanted to join the meeting with SJK despite the fact that the meeting with her was already done, and it was because they might think that she already has a boyfriend if she didn't join the meeting. Here, I think, she should've said "He" instead of "they" because she had previously met with the others in the first place during the negotiations, right?  It just shows that before the start of the shooting, they have a "thing" for each other... That kept him staying positive during his military service.... :heart:  :blush: I love them...:wub:

Archived