[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

SJK has been in the entertainment industry for how long?  He's already an established actor; been leading man to a few beautiful and top actresses, and was acknowledged as the most popular newcomer actor in SSKS - and yet, during SHK's fan meeting, he fully acknowledge her presence in his life by saying 'if not for this person, I wouldn't be where I am today'.  Didn't he only appear with SHK in DOTS that has been long concluded?  SHK must have been so touched with that statement - I was too.  That just shows how important and precious she is in his life.  It's like the moment he met her, everything changed around him.  Never has, in my entire crazy years as a K-entertainment addict, encountered an OTP who maintained contact, support, and most especially, public appearance, just like what SSC is doing.  

When SJK asked SHK if she is not singing and then suggested that she does, I can feel SJK has an upper hand in the relationship - it was almost like leading her on what to do - just my honest observation.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont really jump ship because my heart cant really take it haha

but to think about it, i just dont think anyone that receive award comment too much about his partner (maybe except he and lee kwang soo), he doesnt have to do it but he keep bring up her name every chance he can

8 hours ago, kikyolover said:

It seemed the mc gave special attention to yoo ah in as she hugged him .. while she only shaked her hand wid our jk ... 

Sorry if i m wrong

That's not true because the MC also extended her hand to shake with YAI at the beginning but YAI reached his arm out for a hug so they hugged.  That's what I saw.

10 hours ago, kikyo12 said:

When they came in, YAI was waving to SHK with such enthusiasm while Kikyo didnt even bother to greet each other? They must have been together all the time before the show started! :phew:

Exactly! That was my observation as well. No pleasantries between the SongSOngCouple. :D 

But waving to YAI like they haven't seen each other for quite some time, a la Lee Kwang Soo in KPCA :D 

5 hours ago, viyra said:

SJK has been in the entertainment industry for how long?  He's already an established actor; been leading man to a few beautiful and top actresses, and was acknowledged as the most popular newcomer actor in SSKS - and yet, during SHK's fan meeting, he fully acknowledge her presence in his life by saying 'if not for this person, I wouldn't be where I am today'.  Didn't he only appear with SHK in DOTS that has been long concluded?  SHK must have been so touched with that statement - I was too.  That just shows how important and precious she is in his life.  It's like the moment he met her, everything changed around him.  Never has, in my entire crazy years as a K-entertainment addict, encountered a OTP who maintained contact, support, and most especially, public appearance, just like what SSC is doing.  

When SJK asked SHK if she is not singing and then suggested that she does, I can feel SJK has an upper hand in the relationship - it was almost like leading her on what to do - just my honest observation.

I think he was acknowledging that she was as much responsible for the success of Descendants of the Sun as he was and the awards and CFs he received subsequent to the drama were partly a result of her work on the drama as well.  He also realizes that she should have been recognized with awards as well.  Just as he made her look good, she made him excel in the drama as well.  So wonderful of him to express that to her fans.

Thank you to all chingus who shared their wonderful and sweet experience with HK and her beloved guests (most esp JK:)) Some were concerned when JK addressed our Goddess as Noona, well let me tell you... it does not matter how he calls her... it's his actions and reactions and what he speaks about her which reveal what his true feelings are for her. Putting his personal feelings aside, he has a lot of respect for her as his senior in the industry. He looks up to her and credits her for how he propelled in hallyu status. Those things can't be put aside especially in a crowd. Many of us are not familiar with the Korean culture so we just can't base or measure their relationship because he called her noona!! 

Joong Ki's actions in the past until now is overloading and overtelling at least on his part how he truly feels for HK. He is absolutely crazy for her and he will do anything (even fly to the end of the world to be with her) to melt her heart. I think he already succeeded, so we are on a right ship... we keep on sailing:))

So glad everyone is enjoying sharing the "it" moment :D I know every relationship has the "it" moment and that's pretty much when you're realize "THIS IS END GAME" :) Keep them coming guys!!! <3 But I'm also glad to see the "consoling hands during BAA moment" was the "it" moment in most people's eyes. It was sooooo subtle but at the same time, it was extremely revealing 

what do you guys think is HER defining moment? what was the moment when you guys KNOW that she was into him as well?

- when she tagged as song song couple

- when she touched his back during the filming. 

- when she panicked and looked for his hand at BAeksang

I could see "HER" defining moment wasn't happening the most nowdays but back during his military services. There's one moment during those time there's one thing that SJK done had stolen her heart away and made her started to think about him although not wanting him but strating to admire him as "close" friend. She made it clear by coming to the meeting on Valentine's day. As she said she didn't want to make anyone will think she has a date on that romantic day. 

I ahve to made myself clear again there's a male dominance in their relationship as SJK colour was much stronger than SHK, it showed how this young man is deeply in love with her. during his military services there are may pictures, collage, drawings vision, it means they have shared may things in their intense communication and of course SJK will be the one who always started to communication between them and slowly steal SHK's attention. 

I saw big gate with concete rock, it means when they started to enter their relationship, there's a solid commitment made by these two but male colours seems to blury the female colour. it means the male has more power on making that commitment.

have a nice WEdnesday everyone...

She has been hurt before, and hurt so publicly. She needed someone strong enough to persuade her that he is serious abt her. This man does not care who knows, He accepted awards and cooly lambasted the organisers for not giving her one. He stood up for her in a way that this woman who has always been the independent one,never experienced ( Correct me if wrong!) 

how do you resist that. 

Kyo is more of a reserved type.  She's not a show off.  Obviously, it's Ki who's dominant in their relationship. He's more carefree and has less inhibitions.  He's more showy with his feelings through his actions such as show of care and concern being extra attentive and mindful of Kyo. Although he's really quite a gentleman even before, but there's extra effort now as we can observe when it comes to Kyo.  But as what Ki mentioned in this FM, he takes care of her during filming but Kyo takes care of him off cam. 

She is rather distant that is why people often mistake her to be aloof and conceited.  But seeing her giving her consent whenever Ki touches or leads her, she's slowly opening herself up and letting her guard down.  Sometimes Ki's actions also surprise her (like the pouring of water in her glass in their press con, wherein after a while Ki also drank from the same bottle :D, and the recent tissue box incident).  Nevertheless, she appreciates it and she's touched by these simple and caring acts. 

For me the most defining moment for Kyo was on BAA when she held Ki's hand so dearly, afraid to let it go, when Ki was only gave flower to the staff LOL. That moment is like an opening eye moment for me, Kyo has made Ki as her leader.

Kyo on each public moment had always been the reserved person esp with her co-star. Even with Ki at first. But that hand is definitely, that was it for me.

And on the KOCCA, Kyo was sooo chatty and she keeps on talk and talk to Ki. That was on huge stage and all eyes are on them. She already lets her guards down.

Last but not least her FM on sunday, i guess most of our member has shared the spazzable moments and i couldn't agree more. In my POV it was like Kyo telepathically asking her fans to bless her 'relationship' with this man.

Still on a high.  I am living vicariously through this couple.  Hahahaha! 

Based on what I have read in this forum, Korean stars do not really keep in touch after a drama wraps up.  The numerous sightings of this couple, the "shared" resource (Mr. Kang, Ms. Lee, Raymond Chae), appearances in each other's FM...these are signs that their relationship has gone beyond that of friendship.  The way that SJK talked to YAI to be able to sit beside her during FM is quite telling.  I am excited to see how their story would continue to unfold.  I love how they complement each other and they support each other.  SJK is obviously in-love with her.  If they're not together, SJK is working on making her his.  But I really believe that they are together and it's serious.  Or I maybe delusional.  :wub:

1 hour ago, mummyof2 said:

Last but not least her FM on sunday, i guess most of our member has shared the spazzable moments and i couldn't agree more. In my POV it was like Kyo telepathically asking her fans to bless her 'relationship' with

And it seems that all her fans already giving their blessings.. They clearly see how serious he is with her and how happy she is with him..))))

yesterday I was re-reading hye kyo's interview in Elle june 2015 and saw that she answered their first meeting is on twtwb set and feel like very suspicious about their story on frist meeting they mentioned in kyo's fm. as it is joon ki who interubt kyo in talking about that what was he trying to cover?

I remember Joongki still sulking about receiving the best couple award in APAN alone. Do we have any news about KBS awards. I saw an article that they are again nominated but is it via online votation? Hope its not as complicated as AAA awards app? It was hard for us intl fans.

Hope that we could win the KBS best couple award for them as our Christmas Gift and also their gift to us by appearing again together!

I agree with the view that Ki is taking the lead in this rs. He is very man n totally oppa whenever she s there. Its so nice to see. He takes care of her like a man would his loved one but he also accords her the respect as a senior artiste when he s talking about her in a work context. Hence he switches salutations from hye kyo shi to sunbae/noona depending on context, i feel.

thats prolly why kyo herself says that the two guys somex follow her lead n somex they behave like oppas. N she likes that!

YAI was really baiting her when he asked if younger guys are better, isnt it? She did not flinch. She took the bait. Wah! Taebak!

and some pple said that she brought yai as a decoy. I beg to differ. On the contrary, she brought yai to show the fans that he is merely a brother to her as they always claim, even if some persists in calling her a cradle snatcher.

and by yai being there n non-stop shipping the SSC n ki claiming the seat next to kyo, the 3 of them have got their act down pat. The dynamics is v clear. One is the brother, the other the partner. And bf n bro both know their place in her life so put to bed anymore rumors or speculation abt the nature of the relationship bet 3 of them. What a deft move, l say.

and i like that ki n kyo has dispensed with exchanging pleasantries when they meet. It means they r so familiar n so in contact that there s no need to do the formal hi hi thing anymore. Niceeee.

1 hour ago, Nang Hom said:

yesterday I was re-reading hye kyo's interview in Elle june 2015 and saw that she answered their first meeting is on twtwb set and feel like very suspicious about their story on frist meeting they mentioned in kyo's fm. as it is joon ki who interubt kyo in talking about that what was he trying to cover?

TWTWB was in early 2013, they could have met before TWTWB was shot and on a professional level like in an interview in Elle, it would be more apt to say they met at the set instead of the clothing store (or else there would be all sorts of rumours). For the whole of 2013 till his enlistment in August 2013, we would love to find out how often they met till its enduring to be in the Military. :)

Archived