[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, faithcorvak said:

@Karla Vasquez-Gabriel

Yes it was asked during one of his FM what was his phones wallpaper and it was the shipwreck at Navaggio beach

But of course it might be now updated to the Sexy Kyo! 

Hahahaha and maybe he just used his phone as an excuse to take kyo pics with her friends for him to have  a souvenir of kyo's sexy look that time...hehehe

3 hours ago, helloace85 said:

Looking at the timelines of their previous encounters before dots , I have been wondering about lots of things.

Reveal hidden contents

Sept12-Nov12: Innocent Man aired in korean tv. If I'm not mistaken a fellow member here (i think it was sigang) mentioned D followed JK around for 6 months due to suspected dating rumor with his costar but found nothing, so this should be around Sep12 - Feb13.

SSCP revealed they first met in women boutique, this should be earlier than TWTWB visit (media reported 1st visit was late Jan13, 2nd visit, with the food truck, was in Feb13). So, when did the first meeting take place? Was it the same month when he visit TWTWB, or happened earlier than that, during year 2012, or even earlier? But during these times Dispatch also followed him, so did they aware of SSCP first meeting? Did anyone tipping them off on SSCP surprising chemistry during meeting each other during TWTWB set? Dispatch seems to adore this couple so much making me wonder whether they actually witness everything about their special fated relationship way before dots.

Aug13-Feb15: JK was enlisted to army in Aug13, he mentioned of them meeting a week before he serve the period so this indicated they were still in touch right before enlistment. Feb15 V-day was when they met for Dots meeting. Whether they still kept in touch within this two occasions still remain as question to the public. I've came across statement saying they did, but don't know whether it was legit or not. 

I just want to highlight during this period of time, a significant unfortunate event happened to our lovely SHK. Yes, it was one of her darkest hours in entertainment industry where she was bashed left and right by public due to her tax issue. It was in Aug14. During this time JK was in army, but I believe he is not totally isolated from outside world. He was aware about his friend wedding and was able to attend hers, YAI also sent him script from his acting drama, and so on. So he should know about SHK news that time. Witnessing how super attentive he was to SHK (shielding her from Greek sunshine, pouring water to her glass, covering her legs with towel, opened water bottle for her,  tissue box in her FM), I really wonder what was his reaction to the news that time. Did he contact her, take extra miles to console her when she was such in hurtful that time? SHK seems to have soft spot for JK when he came out from his enlistment; she didnt have to meet him on Vday 2015 but she did. She also reported to join in celebrating when JK finally released from army, writer KES was seen holding banner to welcome him out and they had small celebration later on. I cannot help but feeling that something profound really happened between them when he was in army and it might be related to this particular scandal.

Sorry if I was rambling on ridiculous puzzles regarding our lovely couple on my first entry here in SSCP soompi. Please know that I have only good wishes for them so let me know if my entry here somehow violate their privacy and may attract haters and naysayers opportunities in bringing them down, I will remove it.

Special thanks to fellow soompiers who keep on updating on SSCP news and discussions, please continue to keep this thread alive. In time like this, I wish @SSulleim can share with us something, after all, seems like the true captains of this ship somehow give hints for us to keep on cherish them and share good news around.

Have a good day everyone.

And I remember during kyo interview before who among the junior actress she's watching at and her reply is MCW and she's watching  her drama innocent man and it happened that ki is the main actor..hmmmn hehehe

To me, no more, no less, no sooner, no later, they meet each other at right timing when the two are suitable packages for each other, she can make him become the manliest, and he makes her become the most feminine one that she can be. I believe when being off from the public, they have shown each other the most real inner versions of themselves, let's appreciate all those precious moments when they can't help but spread the utmost happiness publicly *sniff*. And I love it so much when they always find a way to credit each other in their successes, as well as depict the real personality of the partner to other people, saying Joong Ki keeps saying about how Kyo cares about him and other staffs and him off the screen, there must be opinions out there that she might be a big star and cagey (as Min Seok's impression about her is Tsundere), he stands out there, and keeps saying how friendly and down to earth she is; while others people talking about how DOTS would have been if Yoo Shi Jin is played by another famous actor, and our Kyo says what? "I could never imagined another person takes the role of Yoo Shi Jin but Joong Ki" - they are just compatible and see/bring out the best in each other like that.

10 months have passed by and I still find myself being amazed, curious, interested in them as the first days. Their affection and gradually shared stories so far are great gifts that any shipper can ever wish for and my love is increased day by day, thanks to SongSong couple being themselves and positively affected by other chingus. 

Thank you chingu for your sharing, I really appreciate and do enjoy reading each single post, please keep them coming and I believe as per comrade said, the positiveness of our thread can be a source of support to our SongSong, let's keep sailing my comrades.

and happy sailing.

During SHK's FM, our couple mentioned that they met at cafes before his enlistment, right?

During SJK's FM the first few Mandarin song he sang was 'Long Time No See" below is the english translation of the song. The lyrics is so meaningful to the early part of their partnership. (I think I have been reading too many romance book that I find their partnership so romantic)

I come to the city you lived,
and walk on the roads that you had passed
I imagine how lonely you were in those days without me.
Holding the picture you gave me,
the road is so familiar to me
but you are not on it.
We can’t go back to that day.
Will you appear suddenly in the corner coffee shop?
I will say hello to you with a smile,
and chat with you as we sit together.
I want to see you again to see how much you have changed.
I won’t talk about the past. I will just say hello to you.
Just say “I have not seen you for a long time” to you.

Park Hwan Hee didn't want to go on 'DOTS' because of Song Hye Kyo?

song-hye-kyo

On the November 17 airing of 'Happy Together 3', actress Park Hwan Hee, also well known as the pretty nurse from 'Descendants of the Sun', shared about her co-star Song Hye Kyo

Park Hwan Hee said, "Song Hye Kyo sunbaenim is the only celebrity that I liked since I was little and because I could've been a burden in her drama, I thought about giving up 'Descendants of the Sun'."

She continued to express admiration and affection toward Song Hye Kyo and said, "There was one time when she looked very admirable. It was when she was filming a scene washing her face. She really washed her face and smiled with her bare face, and she was even prettier. I realized why people praise 'Song Hye Kyo, Song Hye Kyo'."

Sounds like Park Hwan Hee is really a big fan!

song-hye-kyo_1479427626_cc.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/park-hwan-hee-didnt-want-to-go-on-dots-because-of-song-hye-kyo

6 hours ago, FairyKiKyo said:

During SHK's FM, our couple mentioned that they met at cafes before his enlistment, right?

During SJK's FM the first few Mandarin song he sang was 'Long Time No See" below is the english translation of the song. The lyrics is so meaningful to the early part of their partnership. (I think I have been reading too many romance book that I find their partnership so romantic)

I come to the city you lived,
and walk on the roads that you had passed
I imagine how lonely you were in those days without me.
Holding the picture you gave me,
the road is so familiar to me
but you are not on it.
We can’t go back to that day.
Will you appear suddenly in the corner coffee shop?
I will say hello to you with a smile,
and chat with you as we sit together.
I want to see you again to see how much you have changed.
I won’t talk about the past. I will just say hello to you.
Just say “I have not seen you for a long time” to you.

Yes I agree with you. That song really looks alike their story,  maybe that song was sjk fav when he still in military and missed shk so much. For the time when he sang in his FM, though they just met 2 days before he still remember how it feel when he miss shk alot and want to share it with ss shipper, hehe. Cheers!

thanks @Chellsee for the lovely gifs i just had to repost this! Urgh SJK is so manly and hot! :wub:

tumblr_ogtg8dw5UL1vqfmslo3_540.gif&key=2

Thanks also to those lovely statements about our dear couple! I just kept on liking every post because they all brought the feels again! :blush:

Anyway, is the release of the commentary DVD due this month? Hope some can share bits of it here please :bawling: 

Looking forward to Kyo's IG posts and birthday celebration! I think we are getting near our destination! 

1 hour ago, smoky1671 said:

According to Chinese fans (from what I've been told though I have not verified it independently), SJK drove SHK to the FM, while YAI came separately. 

They left similarly :P

Joong ki must drove her,  because he is the leader of dream team,  and should make sure that she was ready for that event 

CwvIAUjUAAAjRb2.jpg   

NOVEMBER 18, 2016

HALLYU ACTRESS SONG HYE-KYO FLAUNTS PERFECT KISSABLE LIPS

The battle of luscious lips has begun, and it looks like Song Hye-kyo is a winner.

South Korea is home to several Hallyu beauty queens. However, the one that captured the hearts of many was Song Hye-kyo, the actress who played Dr. Kang Mo-yeon in the recently concluded K-drama, Descendants of the Sun.

Sporting cherry-red luscious lipstick by Laneige, the actress flaunted the most kissable lips ever.

Song Hye-kyo, a natural beauty, stole the spotlight when she was 14. In 1996, when she was still in school, Song Hye-kyo emerged as the winner in SunKyung Smart Model Contest. Following this victory, she modeled for a school uniform company. After that, there was no looking back. Song Hye-kyo went on the become a star when she acted in K-dramas, such as Autumn in My Heart (2000), All In (2003), Full House (2004), The World That They Live In (2008), and That Winter, the Wind Blows (2013). However, it was in 2016 that her career skyrocketed to greater heights. Song Hye-kyo garnered a huge fan following for her performance in Descendants of the Sun, the South Korean military romance that created a global K-Pop phenomenon. Song Hye-kyo starred alongside Song Joong-ki, who also returned to television after completing his mandatory military service.

In the drama, Song Hye-kyo created a unique style statement which reverberated across Asia. The clothes, accessories, and make-up used by Song Hye-kyo became most sought after across Asia, particularly China.

According to a report by Straits Times, during the airing of Descendants of the Sun, the sales of Laneige’s two-tone lipstick soared across Asia.

Cwue8IlUUAAVyy0.jpg         

AmorePacific, which owns Laneige, said in an e-mail, “The number of times the so-called Song Hye Kyo lipstick was searched on the Internet surged 11 times after the drama started to air. The lipstick (Laneige’s Two-tone Lip Bar) became a bestseller in March and has sold out in some stores.”

According to 11st, a South Korean online retailer that runs a Chinese-language site, sales of Laneige’s BB Cushion blemish balm pact surged tenfold between March 14 and 20.

Cwue8IlUoAA8cnk.jpg                                                                                              

Actress Song Hye-kyo has modeled for Korean cosmetics company Laneige since 2008.

South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo’s brand ratings have been skyrocketing by the day. According to a report by Inquisitr, she is the most searched Korean actress on Google. The actress, who gained prominence after starring as doctor Kang Mo Yeon in the super-hit K-drama series Descendants of the Sun, captivated the hearts of many not only in South Korea but across Asia, the U.S., and Europe.

Song Hye-kyo’s online reputation skyrocketed during the filming of the military romance with actor Song Joong-ki, according to an exclusive report by Inquisitr.

Song Hye-kyo, who is an embodiment of perfection, is choosy about the roles she plays. After Descendants of the Sun, the actress still hasn’t taken up any drama or movie project. However, Song Hye-kyo has been busy being the ambassador for Laneige and Prada. Waiting for her next big role, Song Hye-kyo says that the character has to be more meaningful.

“Regardless of the success of a drama or film, I will be satisfied if viewers say that my acting has progressed and has gained more depth. I personally think that it is acceptable if I take a step forward and can act with more diverse expressions and feelings. I don’t usually paint a big picture on what I’ll do in the future. One thing that is clear is that I will do my best in the current place where I am at,” Song Hye-kyo said, according to a report by Inquisitr.

Fans and media speculate that Song Hye-kyo would land a larger-than-life role. Rumors are making the rounds that she will end up in Hollywood.

On 15/11/2016 at 3:25 PM, yolandaxunz said:

@Chewy Hoe  hi friend ,as you mentioned ' some lucky Chinese fans also managed to see and spoke to SSCP at their next venue after her FM and pass SHK her birthday gifts'  

Can you please share more details?where did they give gifts to songsong?  my friends want to give gifts that day but failed... so pity~~~

Those Chinese fans followed them after the fanmeet hence is able to give presents but there are bodyguards now however SJK gives the green light to come closer( a total sweetheart)  Be calm and never point your cameras at them because you would not even get pass the bodyguards if you do as its their personal time. Also if your friends have seen photos before the event, a lot of clever fans waited outside for Ellen park to pass her the presents or the male younger assistant of Kyo. She and the assistant will accept them on behalf. Hope this helps you and your friends 

@convalescent as always he waits and leave with her with or without the same car they always end up at the same place :) 

@ysteee what's best is he always add extra answers to Kyo answers which always helped solved stuff. 

@yayaxele21 now that I think about it, elastic pants and YAI plays the third wheel in their role LOL 

well to add on, Busan and Jeju are also the unofficial places that SSCP go together with or without third wheels. :heart:

I have a feeling our couple  will go out in public more often now as both their fans have accepted each other. Let's give them space. If we have photos, let's share but please do not chase after them and their friends. Respect them and They will reward us lovingly.  Happy weekend all. 

[Update] 161027 Song Joong Ki Song Hye Kyo at 2016 Korean Popular Culture And Arts Award                                                                                                            

credit to owner                                                                                                           

1 hour ago, ynprincess said:

Yoon Mirae won OST Award for her song "Always" at 2016 Melon Music Award and she thanked Songsong couple for their beautiful acting  :wub:

Congratulations to Yoon Mirae! 

Love Yoon Mirae  - glad her song was finally noticed by everyone - and yes, thanks to SongSong and thanks to Yoon Mirae for the beautiful rendition of Always - it has become SongSong's love song (and SSC fans' national anthem) - they can sing it freely anywhere to express their feelings for each other.

BTW - instead of mentioning DOTS, she mentioned SongSong couple!!!! 

Archived