[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Song Hye-kyo's 20th anniversary fan meeting, Song Joong-ki and Yoo Ah-in guests

photo783636.jpg

Song Joong-ki and Yoo Ah-in were the special guests at Song Hye-kyo's fan meeting.

The actress celebrated her 20th anniversary with her fans on the 13th. She debuted in 2005 and celebrated her 10th year anniversary 10 years ago. Yoo Ah-in and Song Joong-ki came to show their support.

Song Hye-kyo's agency had gone through a lot of preparations for the special day which also overlaps with Song Hye-kyo's birthday. Announcements were made through her official fan page and countless fans came on this day.

photo783635.jpg

The special guests aroused curiosity among the fans who assumed it was going to be someone famous as it was a special event. The guests turned out to be Song Joong-ki and Yoo Ah-in who ate known to be close friends with Song Hye-kyo.

Pictures of the actors at her fan meeting have been coming up online continuously. MC Park Kyeong-rim, who hosted the fan meet, are sitting around with them on stage.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo debuted in 1996 and rose to stardom right away by starring in various dramas. She also starred in movies which made her a Hallyu star and recently, she created a syndrome with Song Joong-ki in "Descendants of the Sun".

http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-s-20th-anniversary-fan-merting-song-joong-ki-and-yoo-ah-in-guests-100449.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok got moved to soundcloud so more can listen to them being genuinely happy. Includes the singing at 15.00 and him saying she is sexy at 23.30 and receiving so much cheers. Seriously this man has so many nice words for her and her only 

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-253175434/13112016-shk-sjk-yai

Please credit to smoky. If you convert it to elsewhere and/or do translations based on this recording, do not claim this as your own. Credit to smoky who even bothered to do this. 

I guess next year we will hear the wedding bell. It's not a speculation anymore, because Ki and Kyo gave us a hint of them of being together. The "giving tissue" part, isn't it too obvious? many people are there and of course Kyo manager, Kyo assistant then He came from backstage? LOL. The gesture was so clear different between Ki and Ahn In. 

So guys, please be ready for KBS awards.... Because my heart is "dugeun-dugeun" from now on :phew:

Love you all contributors for this thread *group hugs*

57 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Ok try listening to this recording if you have Dropbox otherwise you can just do a direct download and listen to them being genuinely happy. Includes the singing at 15.00 and him saying she is sexy at 23.30 and receiving so much cheers. Seriously this man has so many nice words for her and her only 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g8rtga7qm7jdb7r/New_Recording_24-7ub2zbll28kdmfm.mp3?dl=0

Please credit to smoky 

How i wish I can understand what they're saying. Thanks for sharing though. 

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Ok try listening to this recording if you have Dropbox otherwise you can just do a direct download and listen to them being genuinely happy. Includes the singing at 15.00 and him saying she is sexy at 23.30 and receiving so much cheers. Seriously this man has so many nice words for her and her only 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g8rtga7qm7jdb7r/New_Recording_24-7ub2zbll28kdmfm.mp3?dl=0

Please credit to smoky 

Is it possible to have it translated? I mean subtitles please :)

Song Hye-kyo, unalterable rules of original beauty

photo783603.jpg

Song Hye-kyo must be a doll. She's had big eyes, a pointy nose and small lips ever since she was a kid. The picture which estimates her to be around 5~6 years old says it all. She looks exactly the way she does now. This picture was released prior to her fan meeting on the 13th. The "Descendants of the Sun" actress is currently on a break right now.

http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-unalterable-rules-of-original-beauty-100447.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

2 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Please credit to smoky. If you convert it to elsewhere and/or do translations based on this recording, do not claim this as your own. Credit to smoky who even bothered to do this. I shared this here because I want you all to know what is being said 

Hi Chewy thanks for sharing the link, may I ask what they were saying at around 12:50 that the fans were cheering?

This ship sailed many many miles since yesterday, evermore sure of its destination!

I cannot stop refreshing this thread as there is so much sharing going on and my heart is 扑通扑通哒……

I cannot move on...JK appearance yesterday just sealed their destiny. To me, no other event previously had further convinced me of their dating relationship until yesterday's FM. Speaks allot when the girl's side gives affirmation.

I want to hear more from all of you!

@1922braveheart I think that's when Yoo Ah In was asked what role he would want to play opposite SHK and he said he supported songsong couple so he couldn't answer

Edit: I think there was more to it but don't quite recall all..

there was also a part where sjk made an ok sign at the audience , I think it was here too but sorry can't be absolutely sure now.

actually trying to listen to the English translation and to them speak at the same time was difficult, so I missed some things. It's actually easier from experience to have Chinese translation because the two languages are closer together so the translation and actual listening gels better

Happy Monday everyone from the window of my room. I have been sick these past 3 days. as I said, SongSong couple will definitely get into the finish line which is marriage and it will succeed simply because SJK will do everything to keep the flame on between them. for sure they will not announce it so loud but it will. 

Hope you have a nice day

Thanks so much for sharing the audio to Chewy and Smoky. :) The 30mins audio Hv non-stop laughters and cheers..seems so much fun! How I wish we know wat they are talking and best best with videos!! Oh dear..I am really greedy again but how to resist not seeing them!! Fighting! Pray for more videos!! :)

Yesterday was the happiest day of my life and i thank to God that Kyo's fanmeeting  was a big success and when  i woke up this morning i check my fone and i have lots of msg about the fan meeting of her some of it was bad comment some are good for me i dont care what is the anti say's about it is their opinion and they are free to comment whatever it is but for me i only believe what i see to them if they dont believe it then its not my problem anymore and pls respect it like Kyo what she said in her letter no mattet what happen we will support each other in good or in bad times and i will support this two with all my heart my ears and eyes  are close to those who will said bad comment to kyo or to ki i only believe them not to those people who hated them and in the first place its their life not us we are only here to  support not to decide in their lives and i believe this ship is really sailing and i will continue to support them no matter what and i am very much happy that kyo found a great man in her life and that man was Song Joong Ki and i see to her that she was very much happy in her life now so let us give them our blessing and i am praying to God that this two will be soon be come one and to all of you guys thank you to a wonderful day yesterday ifighting guys let us continue to support our couple god bless to all of you and to our couple kamsamida!

Thank you @Chewy Hoe for sharing the audio. 

Someone somewhere who doubt them said there's no news about them. REALLY????!!!!

After DOTs, he's been mentioning her, and then they were together at the Korean awards and then this FM..there's so much news I cannot keep up!

⊙Unexpected ⊙ Overwhelming Happiness ⊙ Tears ⊙ Satisfaction ⊙ 

Everything happened at Kyo F.M. had way beyond my imagination expectations! My happiness honestly in tears not only on Kyo F.M, but  seeing all of dearly Soompi legend Chingus post ( twtwb, Chewy, Supercat AmyPhan still wait Bambilia ect. ) show our ship unity in the loving support the beloved KiKyo. Honestly, I am not tech savy wish can update like most of you but still learning due the the Love for SSC one day trying to post picture.  This is my little tiny way expression in this SSC Soompi family.

Take almost 24 hrs to have my brain & heart to calm but still unable due due to the euphoria feeling so high, all of the pic vid & each your post so well described exactly stay fresh in my mind. This addicting love for  SSC getting stronger each day & stays probably infinity.  1st for most thank you all of Chingus updates to fill up the entire picture of Kyo FM esp. twtwb, reading your post 3x b/c you were seeing her live gave us full picture of the venue scene so in tears due to fact saw brieflly video Kyo reading letter to fan, unknown  reason felt so close to my heart tears coming down ; guess her voice & all her dramas characters & JK's caring attentive gesture just combination too emotional burst in tears of happiness.

Being awareness by Ukim keep expectation low, but somehow believe JK would be there why we all here this thread from beginning.  Really don't want to jinx everyone guest wish trying so hard to hold off.  OMG REALLY! SURPRISED SSCF: Color matching outfit ⊙ Sitting side by side ⊙ say " sexy" word ⊙ Kleenex tissue box ⊙ Singing " Always" 2nd time⊙ This is the BEST MEMORIES PUBLIC view as SSC so far.  They are so happy, caring & natural  inlove caring for each other. Since all of you have so wonderful & well described  all of the highlights  of the event , I just humbly share few thought from the pic & vid & translation all your kindly posted up to now.

⊙ Tissue Box:  Agree  w/SKS1! Having SJK as her FM means he is so important to her life journey going forward same as his feeling for him of her presence in his Chengdu FM.  JK ! You really impressed  us each of FM when with Kyo presence.  We can only remembered your attentiveness caring toward your beloved  Kyo are :   CHENGDU FM ~TOWEL &  SEOUL FM ~ TISSUES BOX.

⊙"Sexy" Word: Stunning when heard JK  described Kyo' look in the black dress. Honestly I once thought  describin Kyo in her Dyson CF DRESS using this "sexy" word but hold off unknown the reason behind it. Now I know it's meant or reserves for Kyo's other half to say to her. From Chengdu FM he described  her as " pretty" in approximately 5 months in her Seoul FM infron most of her core fan described her as " sexy" so bravery proclaimed your ownership. So honest & truthful SJK!

⊙ The " Always" song: Only wish Kyo sing the 3 bear song but she did all the way not only having SJK as her special hearty guest but also sang together EYE TO EYE this" Always " song. The difference of the song sang between  the Chengdu FM (his) & Seoul FM (her): 1st they started out " I LOVE U" & ended as "WHEN EVER WHEREVER U ARE" really powerful  messages.  Meaning KiKyo in love each other regardless the distance from other due his/her works schedule . Secondly Kyo voice so high & loud & confidently sang beautiful confession song publicly.   Agree w/ Ukim & Chewy! She was really  carefree  & being herself.  Careless of public view! Why shouldn't she has too? They both so beautiful & have caring heart inside & outside. This is call destiny & found each other at the right timing or stage of life.

⊙ The Fan Letter: Kyo personal self written & spoke in front of her fan, although just less than 15 seconds video played, my heart aching w/your words as tears burst so suddenly due to your truthfulness. But moment later laughed in joy because you have such a caring man, SJK, that is why SSC so happy for your luck charming man.   Now,having full message of her FM, with SJK be her sangnamja ( protective life partner ) & SSCF as supporter all your hardship  being paid off.   SSCF will continue this journey with you in hapiness  ahead.

Sincerely thank you all of Sommpi friends & others whom update all Kyo FM!  Largely, Happily thank you Kyo for very very surprised presents (SJK & the "Always") to SSC FAN. 

SSC Happiness is ours to everyone! 

1 hour ago, smoky1671 said:

@1922braveheart I think that's when Yoo Ah In was asked what role he would want to play opposite SHK and he said he supported songsong couple so he couldn't answer

Edit: I think there was more to it but don't quite recall all..

there was also a part where sjk made an ok sign at the audience , I think it was here too but sorry can't be absolutely sure now.

actually trying to listen to the English translation and to them speak at the same time was difficult, so I missed some things. It's actually easier from experience to have Chinese translation because the two languages are closer together so the translation and actual listening gels better

Ohhh... are there any korean shippers here who ca help translate the audio part by part? if this isn't too much to ask :D

Archived