[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

hello everyone..Silent lurker here...:sweatingbullets:

I cannot contain my happiness reading all your post in here....

Thanks for sharing and keep them coming please..lol:sweatingbullets:

So happy for all who made it to the event..I wish she can continue to do this FM once in a while and hopefully we can attend next time..:wub:

As her fan, It makes me happy to see her this happy. I hope things will always be like this and I hope and pray he is the one for her. I've been waiting and wishing for her better half to come along more than mine..lol.. SJK seems to be a perfect gentleman. Always checking if she is fine, attending to her needs/safety and not afraid to show it.:wub::wub: 

Just want to share..trending here in the Philippines..:lol:

l0K9p9Hy.jpg:large

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the first time ever I happened to (accidentally) chance on other forums where they are NOT convinced that SJK and SHK are , as I am deeply convinced, happily in love and planning their coming nuptials. While they love SHK they found it very irritating that she is being shipped (or as they say it, "new shipping") It was VERY interesting how they saw YAI and SJK coming to see SHK fan meet as brothers who support their noona or friends who support each other. Like , really close friends. It got me to step back and think-- are we really bedazzled? Are we the ones who got it wrong? How on earth could they NOT see what I saw? Am I really that blind??? 

Can you BE that caring to SHK , that possesive, that protective, that loving, that much of a MAN, if you don't harbour any feelings for her? Can SHE be that affectionate to him (and him alone by the way as I saw the reports coming in) - if she did not harbour any feelings for him? Did she act the same with YAI as she did with SJK? If YAI came because he supported her during her dark days, what was SJK doing there? Co actor? She has had mega hits before ,  hadn't she, with other co actors, why didn't she invite them to the Fan meet? What's so special about SJK? Special brother? Can you kiss your special brother that way? You think hes made of plasticine? 

And if she really has no feelings for him , do you think she is cruel enough not to deny it? She knows her fans support her and SJK, she heard them scream..many times before this even! At all award shows. She is very kind, would she let her fans who are shipping her with SJK, to continue shipping, if it was not the real thing? I think she has  enough respect and love for her fans to set the record straight if it was not true. She wouldn't suddenly bring up his name at her own fan meet OR  INVITE him! she wouldn't , I dont think, inflame the rumours further ! She's not that cruel for sure! At the very least she can say what lovely dongsaengs I have, so lucky I am. Her fans would be upset, but we would accept it right, because we love her loads . But she didn't ! How can anyone think from her action that she is telling the fans to leave her out of any ship. 

I really would like to think this through logically but you know what ? Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki make it difficult for me to say they are brothers/friends or anything other than actors who met each other and found their soulmates! 

I knew I had to unlurk when I read @twtwb post. I'm so overwhelmed with feelings that it makes me want to cry. I can feel the emotions, the overwhelming happiness and gratitude that you, and all the lucky fans who were present have felt. Your post took me there, like I was with all of you to witness that very important event and made me feel that wonderful and unforgettable experience. As much as I wanted to be there, your stories are enough that it doesn't feel like I missed out. Thank You for sharing those precious moments that we'll forever cherish in our hearts.

I have updated myself enough with all the juice from the fm. But apart from all the things there is to spazz about, I was so struck when I saw a video of Hye Kyo crying. Not to sound overly dramatic but thinking about it, I'm already tearing up. I was deeply touched at how happy and moved she was reading that letter. And now I'm choking up again (someone hand me a tissue) I'm just as happy and grateful as her, for all the fans who loved her dearly. Joongki act of handing SHK tissue is not fairly new. In fact, the world is very much familiar with his sweet and caring gestures and diff acts of love towards SHK. What really caught me is how the people reacted. Seeing how they cheered and applauded for Joongki warms my heart. Right then and there, we saw acceptance, a blessing from her most loyal fans. 

Just like twtwb chingu, I've been a fan of SHK for way more than a decade. I was a teen then and I still have the same amount of love for her up until now, all through out the years. Despite the lack of social media. But being a loyal fan is not measured on how long you've been loving and following them but on how you support and love them, unconditionally. I may be a new SJK fan but that doesn't make me any less. I love our SongSong both so much that I'll give them all my love and support, equally. Unconditionally. Always.

Anyways, it's been a while, months since I've been active here and I've been a regular camper since DOTS episode 1. And it feels good to be back, I may not be present but know that I'm with all of you everyday, til that day that we've all been waiting for. Now, my heart is just at ease waiting happily for our couple. Until that moment comes. We all know from the bottom of our hearts that this ship will finally reach it's destination. Soon. 

Sorry for this lengthy writing, for all those unfamiliar with me, sorry but I usually write this long :sweatingbullets: :grimace:

Thank You everyone for sharing all your stories. And to all members who were here since day 1 and has kept this ship alive and sailing, thank you! I'm sending all my love your way :heart:

SAIL ON! 

Omg!!!!! There's no words to explain how happy every song song couple fan in the world is today!!! I'm seriously just waiting for their wedding day. Seriously, this ship just sails its own with song joong ki being the captain and song hye kyo as his co captain. For all the months days weeks we missed them this is just more than enough gift for all of us!! Ship on guys!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Wowowowow..... today was something we would have only dreamt!!! Seriously i never ever hoped SJK to be a guest(no never, it would be too obvious ofc) but but....What??? He came? He sat beside her? Sang a song(that too gazing into her eyes?? Omo omo)This was nothing like the awards we have seen before. Seriously even BAA cant beat this(believe me or not)!!!:love:

When I opened IG there were alot of fan accounts. At first i couldnt believe what i was reading. My eyes were almost going to POP OUT!! OOOMMMMGGGGG! i couldnt contain myself, my exams are starting and this news distracted me. Now what am i gonna do(i am ruined) i cant study cuz my heart is jumping and flipping and..... woaaaahhhhh!!!:sweatingbullets:

Ok enough with my amazement! So 

CONCLUSION: Song Song Couple is REAL!!! (NO DOUBTS  INDEED. RIGHT GUYS??)

P.S: the way he ran to her to give her tissue box. Awwwwwww.... soooo sweeettttt.... such a SANGNAMJA!!!! I am still watching it repeatedly... omo omo omo before i die spazzing. Bye guys! :crazy:

Fightiiiinnngggg!!!:thumbsup:

Oh get out of here, if you re a non-believer. These two are for real! They are not even hiding it n come to think about it, they havent been for a looong time. Just coz they dont put a giant declaration on the billboard at Times Square doesnt mean they re not getting on. 

For two intensely private persons when it comes to their love lives, dont you think they flaunt their togetherness too much if they are "just friends"? Sending food trucks together... appearing in each other s fan meets.. abit of pda here n there when they think the cams r not watching... mentioning each other exclusively at almost every interview since DoTs... Who does that with a mere co-star from a year ago??

i think i am about the few who wasnt surprised to read abt him appearing at her fan meet. In my mind, i had already assumed he would. Why? Coz i believe he had some influence over her decision to do this fan meet n in return he prolly promised to come n give her moral support - and tissue supply support, as it turns out. I wouldnt even be surprised if he was with her when she wrote that letter so he went prepared knowing she would be emotional.

and kyo herself admitted she read all the fan comments abt the baeksang awards. Surely she/they know what the fans and anti-fans are saying. THEY NEVER DENIED ABOUT BEING A COUPLE NOR CLARIFIED THAT THEY ARE MERELY FRIENDS.

enuf said. Im just so happy for them n i wish them lots of happy years to come.

thank you for all the fan reports n clandestine videos. I watched the tissue scene like 20x! His bow is so darn cute!

3 minutes ago, leoneqwert said:

P.S: the way he ran to her to give her tissue box. Awwwwwww.... soooo sweeettttt.... such a SANGNAMJA!!!! I am still watching it repeatedly... omo omo omo before i die spazzing. Bye guys! :crazy:

Its the first time i have used the word "Awww" and "ssoooo sweet" wait, what? I think i have gone crazy!!!

Thanks everyone for the updates and stories of kyo's fan meeting ......for years of being kyo's fan I have convinced my self it will be difficult even impossible for me to see her in person and I have accepted and adapted to that ....but somehow when reading the attendees thoughts after meeting her .....I deeply wished I could have been there to witness the beautiful heart I have always supported ...to witness the rare kindness and attitude towards her fans ....and to witness the love she gets from her fans and most important to witness the love she gets from the man who appeared like a vaccine in her life to erase all hardships and difficulties she passed through ........it must have been a memorable day for kyo fans.....

And for joongki you really raised the standards of a life partner with your care ,love ,kindness and attentive attitude towards your partner my respect for you grows everyday deeper .

From the very beginning until now, SJK and SHK have given us countless of evidence to reveal to us their relationship through their interactions and mannersim. And through what has transpired today, there is no reason to doubt that they have developed a deep-rooted relationship centered around the care and sincerity they give to each other. Even SHK has said that she cannot contain her happiness being with the two people who she holds dear in her heart.

It's really touching to see that SHK has so many people who truly care for her and will be there for her no matter what. It also goes to show what kind of person she is, someone who goes out of her way to care for others. That is why she has so many people who support her, from her childhood friends to those who work closely with her. Her kindness and support spontaneously causes others to reciprocate the love and care they receive.

The fanmeeting itself is telling of how much she cares for her fans. Not only is attendance free, but she also goes out to provide her fans with goodies and English translation for international fans. I'm so happy for all the fans who were able to attend and see how great of a person she is. Over her 20 years in the industry, she has gone through many ups and downs, but her character has not changed. She is still the kind-hearted woman who continuously cares for others and displays beauty both inside and outside. I truly hope that she will continue to be happy, and I am relieved that she has SJK and all the people who care for her and support her by her side. 

Thank you everyone for your continuous updates and those who have shared their stories from the fanmeeting. It has been a memorable day, and I am truly so happy for them.

To be honest,  I'm waiting for IG picture update from our beauty....  :blush:

Following the event from IG and this forum,  step by step....  I'm definitely sure,  that Joong ki has involved to arrange this event...  Letter for fans,  games,  gift,  and of course the way they give some hints of their relationship.....  It's Joong ki's style,  I think.  

Thank you,  Joong ki....  to always by her side.....  :wub:

It's a memorable and special day for our Kyo. Love every single update of her 20th anniversary fan meeting (thank you for chingus update and "breaking" rules to share the joy with us). Love the vibes here on this ship that we cheer and tear (happiness) and counting our blessing of the SSC that we are shipping for.

Kyo invited SJK and YAI, those two important man in her life that means a lot to her. YAI were there for long time as her brother, I think for JK to be there is needless to say much. He will always be there whenever Kyo needed.

It's interesting that when the MC ask YAI what role he wants to play with Kyo, He replied, I support SSC, so I don't know how to answer it. Too funny, he can simply say"play role of bro, best friend, etc..." but instead, he said he doesn't know. I guess he read "into" the question from MC too much or he just want to simply give us the *hint*. Such a supportive and sweet bro/BFF. 

Cheers shippers!! We celebrate every memorable moment of our KiKyo and will always be here to support our beloved SSC!!!

@SSK1 exactly! I always ask them this question: Why must it always be Song Joong Ki then?

Song Joong Ki is not the only male co star she knew or worked with and she can invite plenty of others because if SHK as much as asked, the entire K-ent male stars would gladly go, so why bring Song Joong Ki there to her very own fan meet if he is merely just a dongseang/co star/whatever when she knew it so obviously that people hailed them as the Songsongcouple. What would bringing Song Joong Ki there to her very own fan meet do for her if she wanted to put all speculations/Rumours at rest? This will only add more fuel to an infinite flight. If she wanted this to end, we wouldn't have seen SJK there yesterday, it would just be YAI only seriously. The only way to end this is to stop appearing together or linking themselves to each other, but they are unstoppable! Just not too Long ago, they came together for an awards and we are still spazzing about the fancams and NOW THIS FM with the least expectations that he would turn up! How to stop them when they just want to keep going ahead? 

And the concern of this "new shipping" marring away the focus or quality of SHK career and how wonderful she is as a solo artist? If you have seen or heard the overwhelming response and cheers for this couple who so perfectly complement each other on her FM yesterday, you would have come to realise that their quality is actually each other 

Oh and I remembered this, when she had the white towel on, I am immediately reminded of SJK thinking he must have reminded her to do so for modesty, but no, he is actually there hence the white towel makes its appearance again!! LOL oh and when he said she was sexy and there were so much cheers for him!! 

PS: one does not even need to be a shipper to realise all of the above 你的心告訴你不了的事實,你的眼睛可以告訴你。因為你所看到的就是事實。 and I want say this for SJK, he is a gutsy man in love and is relentless in making his dreams come true. He looks like he is in this for enternity.....

Thanks to all of you for updated Kyo's FM yesterday...Our love for Kyo will always spread whatever thing happen in the future.

And I love the way YAI said...he mentioned Song-song Couple twice, first on BAA and second on Kyo's FM. I'm so curious is the third on their wedding day? :wub:

And SJK...ahh you such a responsible hubby. You don't want your lovely best partner crying. You can wait for the staff brought tissue, but you prefer to run with a box of tissue. Maybe he wished to wipe her tears too :P

Yess, i'm waiting for Kyo IG update too...Happy 20th anniversary my Goddess, may you stay health and wealth :heart:

A kyo's fan who went to kyo's fm share these on her twitter (@kinderlola thank you so much)

- Hye Kyo seemed sincerely happy and grateful for everyone in her FM today. She's so amazing! And seeing SongSong together was just pure joy 

- SJK+YAI joked that even if you add both their years in the industry, SHK's would still be longer (at 20 years)

- about hye kyo drinking soju

IMG_20161114_072917_zpsuvbw0rln.jpg

- SHK on SJK and YAI: "I'm so happy they are here. I cannot hide my happiness."

- YAI was asked what role does he want to play/do with SHK. He answered he supports Songsong so he cannot answer what role 

- joongki on hyekyo

IMG_20161114_073300_zps6pm1qoul.jpg

- SJK and YAI definitely oppas. They looked so cool and casual, very comfortable around SHK. They seem to know each other really well.

"But behind the screen, she supports me. She is very caring". 

"Behind every his success there stands a woman” 

12 hours ago, heartSJK said:

Oh happy day! Thanks for all the sharing without which we wouldn't be jumping for joy right now....we can go so crazy just by reading accounts of it, imagine being present at the FM!

Honestly, I wasn't expecting very much from the FM due to the anticipated high security alert and the zilch possibility of JK appearing. Woe on me for my little faith! I was very sure he was not going to appear as it would attract too much attention for HK who is known to be shy and reserved.

I went crazy when the spazzing began and screamed when I read that JK actually made an appearance. JK has always been the more open one (relatively in subtlety) and he sure had his ways of convincing HK to appear in his FM. But little did I expect HK to step out of her comfort zone and invite JK to her own FM. I don't know HK very well, but I guess her long time fans can attest to it. It must have been someone close to her heart.

JK had gotten affirmation form his fans about HK and it is now her wanting to get affirmation of him from her fans. Don't we all want our family members to meet our beloved one? YAI just had to be there to dilute the sweetness a lil....JK was definitely not there as a good friend as I believe their friendship does not go a long way back and she would have many other good old friends who can make an appearance.

I like that they and the people around them are very natural about things. No admission and no denial, just free flow and everyone including themselves are enjoying it. Keep it this way, KiKyo. We need no evidence of nothing.

Love changes, changes everything.....

Exactly my thoughts.  :-)

Do I feel jealous?  YES I DO!!  

I'm jealous for the extremely lucky fans who able to come and see her for real.watching her interact with the fans,her close and dear friends and of course our dear sangnamja joong ki. listening to her while watching her crying when she's read her letter. 

I'm jealous for joong ki to be the one who hold her hands and wipe her tears when she's sad. to be the one who dare to look in her eyes and tell her how precious she is to him. to be the one who able to break her wall and love her unconditionally. he never stop shows how much he appreciated her and how lucky indeed he is. to come for her FM despite he's busy filming and got minor injury,that's show how much he deeply care for her.

I'm jealous for yoo ah in to be there physically years ago when shes at lowest point. to get to know her outside of work. to be her best friend and confidante. to support her choices and songsong couple dearie. to be himself and not afraid to show how close he is with hye kyo. 

I'm jealous of our lovely hye kyo for being such a wonderful, kind hearted,pretty and lovely lady. there's beyond word how much can describe her. she loved by many for early years till now. for having  strong supporting team from her manager,Ms Park to her stylist,Ms Lee, her labelmate and handsome dongsaeng, yoo ah in and last but not least, her best partner in work and life, song joong ki. how brave she is bringing these two important men in her life to her FM. I totally adore her for being true to herself and can't wait for her next project,hopefully  it's with either of ah in and joong ki or both. 

when I found out both joong ki and ah in came for her FM, I was so happy and nearly screaming with delight but can't do,as im stuck inside public transport for another two hours yesterday..sigh.. really thankful for those who share the news,pics and videos. after yesterday, let's wait for more good news from our SSC. fighting!!  

Good morning, fellow shippers! It's been a long time since I last visited this thread huhu. And, it's been a months since dots has been ended. I'd like to thanks all of you, those who are still here with me since the beginning until today. And i'd like to thanks all of you those who are new members here. Welcome! 

As I said before (a couple of times that last I wrote here) no news means good news. See? Like we knew before is only about kyo's fm but God gave us present that Ki and YAI are guests for the event. Thanks to YAI but reallyyyyyyyy thanks to SJK! YOU'RE BUSY BIG BOSS YOU'RE BUSY but you still came to support our beauty goddess yesterday. Hyekyo know that you're really busy but you said that you're not LOl. 

And as I said before, "believe what you believe" and this thread is dedicated to those who are believe in SongSong/KiKyo. This ship is blessed. And our captains are SS/KiKyo themselves. Don't worry but keep spread your love for our couple. 

Just wait and believe. I won't stop to cherish you up that please wait and believe. And just see and watch. Just smile and support. This ship is blessed. God bless our ship, God bless our couple, God bless this thread. 

Thanks guys for always keep this thread prettily and for always update here. Please update more. 

I repeat, 

Don't stop loving our Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo. 

Have a sweet Monday! 

Our Sang Namja in action! 

Gossssh, you are really a good man for her, joongki-ssi. :phew:

Archived