[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

2 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

Kyo said that both YAI and SJK are busy but Joongki said that he's not busy hahahaha  Lol Ki!

There is always time for his sexy lady, no matter how busy he is. :wub:

Thank you everyone for sharing, its a happy day for shippers. Keep em' coming!

:heart: :blush:~~~~ Wedding bells are ringing ~~~:blush: :heart:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

He hurt his jaw while filming hence the mask. They all wore black and he called her sexy and they sang the same song again 

this couple is......

Ouch poor baby. I was like "was he hoping to hide his identity in case people take picture? or is pollution so bad they have to wear mask everywhere now?" LOL BUT I LITERALLY CRY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. FINALLY A GOOD THING AFTER TRUMP GOT ELECTED :-<

12 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

A part of   letter to her fans that she read at today's FM  Yes,  the one with  giving her tissues SongHyeKyo20thAnniversary                                                                                                                                                credit @ songsong couple fb 

awww...i can feel her feelings...no wonder she teared up..a very honest letter and from the heart

and the man who is going to help her through any hard times in the future was listening to her..and ready with a tissue. 

Seriously, do you know a man who has tissues???

About the tissue box he gives to her, thanks to my friends who have better view to witness the situation:

Kyo is sitting on the left of the stage and after the special guest part, Joong Ki and Ah In sitting & standing in the left backstage - Joong Ki is standing while Ah In is sitting, while the right part of the backstage are female staffs.

My friend says that Joong Ki looks at Kyo with high concentration and when she cries; the Mc turns her head to the right side, where there are female staffs, aiming that "pls bring tissue" as Kyo cries unstoppably (I'm crying with her too, like a child), then immediately, from the left side of the stage, Joong Ki runs to the right side, takes the tissue box, runs back to the left side and goes give Kyo the tissue.

What should I say about these two? Caring, understanding, loving, just no words can properly describe the connection of them because it's beautiful beyond words.

Blessed ship we are on chingus.

OMG.. im so happy reading all report about SHK FM. Even there is no officiall foto or video but im beyond happy to know that SJK and YAI are the spcl guest. How i wish i was there in the FM.. SJK SHK is real.... thank you for all pictures and videos cingu... 

Soo SHK said both YAI and SJK are busy...but JK said he isn't /tho obviously he's busy filming/ i swear joongki just why...you do this....im dying :w00t:

Anyway thank you very much for the updates comrades despite im so very late /at times like this i just hate myself lol/ i cant believe a friend can still make time for you though he is not feeling well...oh...kay? *eyes emoji* ;) and maybe we should add yoo ah in on this thread too...thAT GUY LOL

Im sorry comrades but my trust on these two is slowly fading...i dont believe them anymore....i hope they would stop....fooling us on being just """""""friends"""""""? I swear im so tired like come on just get married alREADY :tears::wub::P

Happiness overload, just reading all the fans account story telling what's happening on the the FM and seeing all the photos...grateful even i'm not physically present on the venue...as SHK fan before becoming part of this wonderful shipper's thread,,I am delighted, speechless, and have a mixed emotion right now.. I am just happy knowing that from Hye Kyo statement from her letter, that she's surrounded with good friends, family and people who loved and support her, who will love and will always be there for her..and indeed She's enjoying her life both successful career and happy personal life..

Truly We are the bless shipper's in the world..Today we've been given another day to remember. The Song's never fail's to surprise us another gifts for those who waited patiently..

Let's keep sailing happily together with the #songsongcouple ...we're heading to right direction and probably we can be offshore sometime soon for the continuation of their journey in life together...

thank you everyone for the effort on keeping us updated...

@superbigcat take your time to absorbed the wonderful experience of today, we will be looking forward for your personal account.. 

I'm so touched reading her letter to fans..And today..we are sharing this happy news together on our OTP :heart:..Thank you so much to those who are with her on this lovely afternoon and sharing your stories,some pictures and excitements in her FM..:blush: SJK AND YAI attendance is a bonus to us and most importantly they have showed us an interesting relationship infront of all fans..We couldn't ask for more..

34 minutes ago, sewyoungs said:

Soo SHK said both YAI and SJK are busy...but JK said he isn't /tho obviously he's busy filming/ i swear joongki just why...you do this....im dying :w00t:

Anyway thank you very much for the updates comrades despite im so very late /at times like this i just hate myself lol/ i cant believe a friend can still make time for you though he is not feeling well...oh...kay? *eyes emoji* ;) and maybe we should add yoo ah in on this thread too...thAT GUY LOL

Im sorry comrades but my trust on these two is slowly fading...i dont believe them anymore....i hope they would stop....fooling us on being just """""""friends"""""""? I swear im so tired like come on just get married alREADY :tears::wub::P

Hahaha....  Absolutely agree with you

Because i get so much emotions for this FM, I can't help but to express my feelings for this FM. It meant so much for us shipper really.

It's in chinese, i will upload sooner or later with the translation but it's really nothing much, just my blabbering kind of post. :P 

Spoiler

其实一开始没对女神乔的FM期望那么高。就觉得,这是属于她的日子,那些我期盼的,我渴望的,应该都不用想了。就带着欣赏她的节奏读些亲故做的文字直播。直到我阿久西的出现!你去干嘛咧!其实我心底还是有那么一丁点的小期待der。你居然去了!人家都说你忙了,但你却说不忙,这代表什么?这代表着我虽然忙但为了我的最佳搭档,我硬都要抽出时间,还不忘带兄弟当挡箭牌!

说真的我心里其实满矛盾der。就,要承认却又不承认,可是又却没否认,然后就一直在那边给我秀恩爱,女神去阿久西的FM其实已经代表了很多事,现在女神邀请阿久西参加她这一生来,最有历史性的这一刻,而且这FM可以说对乔来说,是她生命里的全部,20年来,不容易啊,然后你跑去参加她人生中最有意义的一部分,也真是够了!然后阿久西一直给我撒糖!那一句“i love you... ” 然后据说两人还对着眼唱。。我扶着肚子,你搭着我手。。这是要干嘛了?生小孩的节奏?!也是啦,是时候了,就只差还没给请帖罢了!最后,你以为就这样结束了?当你伤心落泪时,有个人已经在standby无时无刻为你递纸巾!就差没把你抱进怀里而已!这也真是够了,太虐了。叫我这单身该如何是好。妹妹我被虐der好幸福!! 

Archived