[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

My sister told me that she read somewhere that even before he went to the military, prolly by 2012, there were sightings of SHK and SJK together.  One was during a traffic incident where a huge van intercepted/cut them on the road.  they were really pissed off and the van rolled down it's window to say sorry to them, and there they saw SHK and she was not alone! There was SJK! They were so starstruck that they forgot how mad they were because they saw two stars! :D 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch Song Hye-kyo blow-dry her hair

Actress Song Hye-kyo, from smash success TV drama “Descendants of the Sun,” is featured in a commercial for British home appliances brand Dyson. 

The clip, first released Friday over YouTube, is circulating among Song’s fans. One fan has even added English subtitles for the benefit of others.

Song inked the modeling deal with Dyson earlier this month. 

The commercial with Song is being viewed not only in Korea, but also in neighboring Asian countries Taiwan, Singapore and Hong Kong. 

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201611161707339759051_2

@Nang Hom maybe nothing to cover chingu....I think Ki didn't like to complicate things...let's respect them on what they wish to divulge for now. Soon when the happy times or things (that he mentioned) roll up then we will understand the whole thing.  

He said they met there at the clothes shop the first time and then before enlistment, right? He didn't say when exactly. We all knew here that SJK brought a food truck to TWTWB set being a friend to JIS, and JIS spilled the beans that he went to say hi to SHK at her dressing room. This happened before he entered the military, between Feb & April 2013, so maybe meeting her at the clothes shop, was before that.  

Enlistment was in Aug 2013.  That's all I can share and my thoughts....

Cheers shippers!

On November 15, 2016 at 10:50 AM, Chewy Hoe said:

some lucky Chinese fans also managed to see and spoke to SSCP at their next venue after her FM and pass SHK her birthday gifts personally plus some stuff for SJK and even for his newborn nephew! Operation success! Kyo answered in perfect Chinese and told them: 謝謝你們太客氣了. While Ki just keep saying, kamsanhammida. I hope he even knew whose baby stuff it's even for....lol 

@Chewy Hoe, based on this account, we could safely say that SJK stayed till the end of FM and joined SHK after it, and probably beyond, no? And one chingu noticed how they skipped pleasantries/greeting on stage, unlike with YAI, which could be interpreted as they have been greeting each other earlier, or they are already in contact too much that there is no need to do that anymore? Heh, he really is not busy that day, is he? ^^

Spoiler

Responding to "the IT" moment, aside from all the already mentioned moments before (agree with you all, those are all It moments), call me delusional but one of my earliest It moment was during DoTS. 

To be specific, at the kiss scene ep 16, when YSJ/SJK asked KMY/SHK, 

"I love you, its a question," and he giggled while watching her closely. No matter how much I look at it, it was so random/adlib, and it was so out of character of YSJ. For me, it was SJK projecting himself as YSJ. But even if I was wrong, I can't shake the feeling that that was the moment I had an inkling he sees her more than friend. And he sealed his deal on national news, admitting how SSC is unbreakable and his refusal to deny the rumor. 

The rest are just confirmation of their feelings towards each other. 

As for SHK, the way she let him flaunt their togetherness and follow his lead without denying anything is already enough for me. But one thing that she did/she does that always makes me giddy is whenever she touched the small of his back, like in BAA. Such an intimate and affectionate gesture, which only highlighed her femininity and his manliness ^^ 

So grateful for them for those wonderful feelings and memories. 

9 minutes ago, convalescent said:

@Chewy Hoe, based on this account, we could safely say that SJK stayed till the end of FM and joined SHK after it, and probably beyond, no? And one chingu noticed how they skipped pleasantries/greeting on stage, unlike with YAI, which could be interpreted as they have been greeting each other earlier, or they are already in contact too much that there is no need to do that anymore? Heh, he really is not busy that day, is he? ^^

Reveal hidden contents

Responding to "the IT" moment, aside from all the already mentioned moments before (agree with you all, those are all It moments), call me delusional but one of my earliest It moment was during DoTS. 

To be specific, at the kiss scene ep 16, when YSJ/SJK asked KMY/SHK, 

"I love you, its a question," and he giggled while watching her closely. No matter how much I look at it, it was so random/adlib, and it was so out of character of YSJ. For me, it was SJK projecting himself as YSJ. But even if I was wrong, I can't shake the feeling that that was the moment I had an inkling he sees her more than friend. And he sealed his deal on national news, admitting how SSC is unbreakable and his refusal to deny the rumor. 

The rest are just confirmation of their feelings towards each other. 

As for SHK, the way she let him flaunt their togetherness and follow his lead without denying anything is already enough for me. But one thing that she did/she does that always makes me giddy is whenever she touched the small of his back, like in BAA. Such an intimate and affectionate gesture, which only highlighed her femininity and his manliness ^^ 

So grateful for them for those wonderful feelings and memories. 

I agree with this... hope somebody who attended SHK FM can give us update if SJK really stayed until the FM ended... I Hope so.....

Sjk held fan meeting on 17/8 in seoul before his enlistment in army on 27/8/2013. in his fm the mc asked him why he went to twtwb set twice and bring along food truck with him.  his special guest is jo in sung. he answered...because he miss shk sunbaenim. everyone laugh because they thought it was a joke. for me...he was telling the truth... he said in shk fm that he met kyo a week before his enlistment...that should be on 20/8/2013 (hope this correct). meaning... he met kyo after the fan meeting. aigoo...these two love birds gonna make me :crazy:....ha..ha..ha..

It's smazing that this couple could make me feel better at least for a litte bit. News on them gives me life! :wub: The drama has ended so long ago, but I still watch it & my heart still melts. During the kiss scenes, I almost feel shy to watch because I feel like I'm intruding on their private moment. Many of my favorite kdrama has Kyo in it. I've been rooting for her to find "the one" & she did. Hope their relationship continues to flourish. I really hate when celebrities breakup and the reason is their schedules. Ummm! SJK went to Sweden for a short trip despite his busy schedule to see her That's dedication right there.. If you really want to be with someone, you'll find ways and make the time. Love that about him. Love is totally in the air right now and I couldn't be more happy about it :blush:

You know what make this couple so sweet is how they  are trying to spend sometimes their own private time during their busy and hectic schedule.. I remember I used to do that with my husband before we got married. My husband even spend his rest time after he had night shift to spend time with me as he knew the next day I have to go to Singapore for my work. Normal things done by couple who want to make their relationship safe until the finish line.

SJK trip to Sweden was one of many excuse he created to steal time to be with her. What amazed me that everytime he made the decision he firmly convinced SHK, just like when your husband telling you  after been a while haven't  seen you ; "I'll pick you up at somepoint..." 

There are some visions telling me he can be over protective and controlling on her, maybe the way he sending his manager to SHK's friend wedding was one of it. As a normal couple of course they are also have a small fight/disagreement on something but it is usually at the end SHK trust his words to sort out the disagreement. Sun is too strong for the moon as the moon will always need sun for the light. That's my latest vision.

Good night everyone.....

Well, congrats to Jin Goo, Ji Won and Gummy for winning awards at AAA.

So sad SSC didnt win but at least they're on screen? Lol.

Well, congrats to Jin Goo, Ji Won and Gummy for winning awards at AAA.

So sad SSC didnt win but at least they're on screen? Lol.

here's an account on SJK's visit at TWTWB set...

Classic Bromance: Song Joong Ki, Lee Kwang Soo and Jo In Sung

by Blog Author on Wed, Feb 27, 2013

0  0

jo-in-sung-final

Recently Song Joong Ki and Lee Kwang Soo, who is also friends with Jo In Sung, went down to Kyung Kido where the shooting of That Winter, the Wind Blows took place. Joong Ki brought a food truck, and served the staff and cast of That Winter, the Wind Blows. Jo In Sung is a veteran actor that Song Joong Ki trusts and follows. An acquaintance of Song Joong Ki said, "While Song Joong Ki is resting after his last project, he wanted to support Jo In sung who is filming in the cold winter with a warm food truck, and even went to the filming set himself." The last time Song Joong Ki visited the set of That Winter, the Wind Blows was late January, and while he was leaving he promised to make more visits. Not even a month later, Song Joong Ki kept his promise by visiting the set yet again with Lee Kwang Soo, displaying his deep loyalty towards Jo In Sung. It sure must have been a eye-purifying moment for the people on set! What do you think about their heartwarming bromance? (Source: economy.hankooki.com)

and..

Song Joong Ki Visits The Set Of Wind Blows In Winter

Actor Song Joong Ki recently visited the set of the drama series Wind Blows in Winter to encourage actor Jo In Sung.

On February 5, a spokesperson for SBS TVs new drama series Wind Blows in Winter reported, Song Joong Ki visited the set of Wind Blows in Winterwith Kim Beom at the end of January. The shooting was done at the Dosan Park. It wasnt an official visit. He just visited the set on his way to somewhere. When Song Joong Ki and Kim Beom visited the set, Jo In Sung welcomed them and spent some time with them. The three actors looked really nice together.

Song and Kim became friends when they were represented by the same agency, Sidus HQ. Songs debut film, A Frozen Flower, was the last project that Jo did before he started doing his military service.

Wind Blows in Winter is a melodrama, written by Noh Hee Kyung and directed by Kim Gyu Tae. It tells a story about humanity and the real value of love. It stars Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo, Kim Beom, and A Pinks Eunji and will start airing on February 13.

Source: TV Report

@convalescent - high-five girl! THAT exactly was my IT moment too :) You can tell, even before they divulge in epilogue that there were adlibs on that scene, that at that moment when YSJ said "that is a question", it is SJK talking ❤️️ *hoping that somehow he'll get an answer from SHK *

@convalescent @ros I totally agree with you both :wub: when i first watched it, i was stunned because JK said "that is a question" and the look at HK's face especially when she looked at the cam was sooo telling. She was just like waiting for a "cut!" because if that was in the script, she should have just looked into his eyes and answered back, right? That scene got me thinking because when she looked at him to answer, there was a slight, seemingly death glare :P and she had to say "that is my answer" after saying "I love you too"... Gosh.... I think that it seemed like a staged scene by JK, director and the crew that caught HK off-guard for a bit.....hehehe

2 hours ago, songs4us said:

@convalescent @ros I totally agree with you both :wub: when i first watched it, i was stunned because JK said "that is a question" and the look at HK's face especially when she looked at the cam was sooo telling. She was just like waiting for a "cut!" because if that was in the script, she should have just looked into his eyes and answered back, right? That scene got me thinking because when she looked at him to answer, there was a slight, seemingly death glare :P and she had to say "that is my answer" after saying "I love you too"... Gosh.... I think that it seemed like a staged scene by JK, director and the crew that caught HK off-guard for a bit.....hehehe

YES!!!!! I thought that was an adlib. :D 

@songs4us @ros @ convalescent @Karla Vasquez-Gabriel yes totally agree! goodness the feels for that scene is totally breathtaking!  Both of them glowed and their lingering longing stares how can they do that without feeling anything for each other.

I felt that 'it was a question' was totally out of context. They already said i love u in the coffeeshop with the choco lollipops. A man usually asks that question during the start of the relationship right?  Maybe it was really the time when both of them were really falling in love so deeply with each other.  JK cant really help it remember he has the shipwreck as his phone wallpaper so its really so memorable for him.

17 hours ago, Ash02 said:

Sjk held fan meeting on 17/8 in seoul before his enlistment in army on 27/8/2013. in his fm the mc asked him why he went to twtwb set twice and bring along food truck with him.  his special guest is jo in sung. he answered...because he miss shk sunbaenim. everyone laugh because they thought it was a joke. for me...he was telling the truth... he said in shk fm that he met kyo a week before his enlistment...that should be on 20/8/2013 (hope this correct). meaning... he met kyo after the fan meeting. aigoo...these two love birds gonna make me :crazy:....ha..ha..ha..

.... and I think (I hope I am right) Jo In Sung said he didn't know SJK came (I guess the second time because the first time he was with LKS).  SJK said he came but went straight to Hye Kyo noona's car,.

Looking at the timelines of their previous encounters before dots , I have been wondering about lots of things.

Spoiler

Sept12-Nov12: Innocent Man aired in korean tv. If I'm not mistaken a fellow member here (i think it was sigang) mentioned D followed JK around for 6 months due to suspected dating rumor with his costar but found nothing, so this should be around Sep12 - Feb13.

SSCP revealed they first met in women boutique, this should be earlier than TWTWB visit (media reported 1st visit was late Jan13, 2nd visit, with the food truck, was in Feb13). So, when did the first meeting take place? Was it the same month when he visit TWTWB, or happened earlier than that, during year 2012, or even earlier? But during these times Dispatch also followed him, so did they aware of SSCP first meeting? Did anyone tipping them off on SSCP surprising chemistry during meeting each other during TWTWB set? Dispatch seems to adore this couple so much making me wonder whether they actually witness everything about their special fated relationship way before dots.

Aug13-Feb15: JK was enlisted to army in Aug13, he mentioned of them meeting a week before he serve the period so this indicated they were still in touch right before enlistment. Feb15 V-day was when they met for Dots meeting. Whether they still kept in touch within this two occasions still remain as question to the public. I've came across statement saying they did, but don't know whether it was legit or not. 

I just want to highlight during this period of time, a significant unfortunate event happened to our lovely SHK. Yes, it was one of her darkest hours in entertainment industry where she was bashed left and right by public due to her tax issue. It was in Aug14. During this time JK was in army, but I believe he is not totally isolated from outside world. He was aware about his friend wedding and was able to attend hers, YAI also sent him script from his acting drama, and so on. So he should know about SHK news that time. Witnessing how super attentive he was to SHK (shielding her from Greek sunshine, pouring water to her glass, covering her legs with towel, opened water bottle for her,  tissue box in her FM), I really wonder what was his reaction to the news that time. Did he contact her, take extra miles to console her when she was such in hurtful that time? SHK seems to have soft spot for JK when he came out from his enlistment; she didnt have to meet him on Vday 2015 but she did. She also reported to join in celebrating when JK finally released from army, writer KES was seen holding banner to welcome him out and they had small celebration later on. I cannot help but feeling that something profound really happened between them when he was in army and it might be related to this particular scandal.

Sorry if I was rambling on ridiculous puzzles regarding our lovely couple on my first entry here in SSCP soompi. Please know that I have only good wishes for them so let me know if my entry here somehow violate their privacy and may attract haters and naysayers opportunities in bringing them down, I will remove it.

Special thanks to fellow soompiers who keep on updating on SSCP news and discussions, please continue to keep this thread alive. In time like this, I wish @SSulleim can share with us something, after all, seems like the true captains of this ship somehow give hints for us to keep on cherish them and share good news around.

Have a good day everyone.

Hi everyone

A newbie here in Soompi and I can't resist not to create an account and join the SongSong shippers. I hope I'm welcome here:).  My friend got a huge crush on SJK and kept on persuading me to watch DOTS.  I just recently watched the show and oh boy I was blown away! I don't know SJK but I adore SHK. I find her very elegant and reminds me of Monica Belluci.

http://richestcelebrities.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Monica-Bellucci-Net-Worth-660x330.jpg

@utkim,really appreciated your inf. for the FM , credit to ACE, capable ,grasshopper , ,@,  smoky1961 , @superbigcat and others who contribute to this thread about the special FM, kyo must be really happy to have close friends, elementary friends, local and international fans to celebrate her 20th anniversary,this must be her best gifts for her coming happy birthday , we will continued to support her forever, hope she has new family life soon with her lover-SJK 

Archived