[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

True. And brothers don't gush like Joongi did when he said he gave IU kisses for her birthday...and admitted he was really the one who benefited from it. :D

Hahaha... This time like this when I miss Soompi's LOL button so much! LOL I want to say much but I'm afraid exposed to be too byeontae hahaha I'm crazy in love with those two right nowXDD

Sorry my mood is to festive with all these giddiness from BTS. I can't take anything seriously NOW LOL IU on the right, Joon Gi on the left, they tide my mouth tight to my ear :DDDDDDDDDDD

• Like 18

I miss WS's hair from earlier episodes. I liked his half top knot. Gave him such a manly warrior look. Also it worked well for all his action and horse riding scenes.

I suppose he has access to Damiwon spa and hair care now that he is palace. In ep 12 preview fight scene too his hair is looking all sleek and conditioned!! 

• Like 18

37 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i can understand why 4th do thing that he does but everything that he does hurting RX so they both miserable... WS kinda different with 4th at this drama.. WS show a lot more emotion than 4th also WS don't seem to care about HS liking other person... and we have a fact that HS capable to talk and point out thing to WS now.. HS have a huge influence on what WS think so in a way if HS beside him i don't think he will go as  far as 4th go...

that if anything don't go bad on HS side.. i don't think 'WS will listen to anyone not even HS if its her life at stake..

It's a relief to know that @violet90. I am curious about RX and the 4th prince, did RX try to change the 4th prince? It's obvious that HS is trying to change WS and I think she continues to try in the future but does that happen in the C-drama? 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

True. And brothers don't gush like Joongi did when he said he gave IU kisses for her birthday...and admitted he was really the one who benefited from it. :D

I also notices that Joongi like to stole a glance or stare at IU. Big brother will not look like that? 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, freckledbelle said:

@Mona Ys

I can only imagine how hard it was for LYB. I somewhat pity the die hard fans. I am a fan myself but at least i know my limitations. I hope all fans are open minded. 

Spoiler

yes, these k-netizens were so crazy, they got so jealous of LYB, cause her mom was a star and she came from rich family, and accused her got the role because of her family connections bla bla.... so crazy, I mean she's pretty good actress, not so great but she's ok, her role was written like that, and she delivered. I like here in her previous dramas, and specially I like her in SWWTN with LJG, but they kept saying bad things about her, just because she's a young leading actress and she got LJG & Chang Min as co-star. Poor girl... 

• Like 14

@hiluna fully agree with you. 

Even oh sanggung's time was too speedy for me too. She appeared in the later part of ep6 and died at the end of ep 11. 

Now I understand why palace historicals have to be ep 30 or more, it's just too short for too many things.:)

• Like 23

27 minutes ago, ahappygoluckygirl0918 said:

I just realized that two women characters who treated Hae Soo as a daughter dies. First was Myung Hee and second was Court Lady Oh. Well Myung Hee died because she was sick while Court Lady Oh sacrificed herself for Hae Soo. I feel sad for Hae Soo because she really did considered Myung Hee and Court Lady Oh as her mothers but now they are both gone. No wonder Hae Soo was looking so down in the preview for Episode 12. I hope Wang So brings Hae Soo's smile back! I also hope that Baek Ha would help too because I really like Baek Ha and Hae Soo's friendship :) 

When I found out about Concubine Oh's death that's exactly how I felt! 2 mother-like women died leaving her alone. Concubine Oh really looked after her and protected her so dearly in the palace. Because of all of this we haven't seen Hae Soo's smile in so long. She's changed so much from when she first arrived. I really miss her fearless talking back and cheeky things and aside from the circumstances of the death of those around her and her being a court lady, I think it might be because she's gotten use to Goryoe since nearly a whole year has passed. I hope that I'm wrong in thinking this because it means that as we move through the series and more time passes by Hae Soo will change drastically probably losing her 21st century attitude. 

• Like 19

12 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

It's a relief to know that @violet90. I am curious about RX and the 4th prince, did RX try to change the 4th prince? It's obvious that HS is trying to change WS and I think she continues to try in the future but does that happen in the C-drama? 

in Cvers its more on politic plot and not romance.. RX did not change 4th but 4th open up a little when they together but other than that nothing change.. 4th also decide on his own what should be done but he did promise RX that he won't take his brother life... 

i don't think WS can do what 4th do.. not because WS weak but his nature is being control by emotion and HS so whatever he will do i think he do with her best interest in his mind.. WS understand HS enough to know what she can't accept so i think we will see a different momentum when WS became a king than BBJX... 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

@shiqin3381 hahaa....it's normal, something wild mind you can discuss openly here with@solelylurking @dhia205 @junee22 who else join? maybe i miss the name kkk...

ommo :flushed: never know people enjoy our convo too, i think it's just me, @solelylurking, and @junee22 :lol: (somehow i'm afraid some people think it irrelevant with the thread tho... god to know you like it too)

me and @solelylurking have a wild mind..? our mind is white and clean like a tissue paper....:D

• Like 11

1 hour ago, hiluna said:
  Hide contents

I am an avid kdrama fan and have been watching them since LJG's military service finished (thank goodness I didn't have to survive 2 years of him off screen), and I picked up enough to catch some errors in subbing.  I loved "The Tree With Deep Roots" and it sparked an interest in the language itself, so now I finally got into a Korean language class that starts next week. I am so excited :w00t: I also got the first instruction book "Hello Korea" with LJG recording the conversational part of the lessons (I get to hear his sexy voice talk to me :wub:)

Spoiler

LOL... i got the same "Hello Korea" with LJG, it was so nice to hear his voice, but I didn't learn much (my brain was just too slow, because I was just drooling over his voice LOL) 

• Like 13

I agree with both of you there @hiluna and @qwenli. I think the speed is going to only increase. I don't know if you've already read this but there are another at least 6 (expected 10) years to go through within 9 episodes. Within these 6 years there is are a lot of major historical events that happen within the royal family. With such circumstances, the drama would either have to focus on the drama side or the historical royal politics and all. I think so far I'm happy with the kind of balance the writers have given us but I think in the future if they are to focus on the historical royal politics then we have to be ready to see some speedy scenes like you guys pointed out in episode 11.

• Like 16

Just now, edensor said:

You're not touching your sister like that :lol:

The point is they are just comfortable with each other. In other his dramas LJG wasn't so comfortably looking with costar on BTS, specially in arang and magistrate female lead, and in kiss scenes he seemed unnatural too, as if made himself do it, unwillingly. And IU too is from all her drama partners most free and calm with him, compare to her pairing with Chan geun sok for example, dreadful example 

IU's own temper seems quite opposite LJG and they make complementary duet, counting here her gracious and fragile appearance too

btw have you seem RM ep with LJG? It was awful. He behave foolishly unnatural, even to the point main cast openly told him about that. IN KOREA. ON TV. I was disappointed watching that ep, confused was he drunk or smth? Completely looked unnatural and ... Scary to say here (please don't kill me).... But he looked stupid.... Waeeeeee???

so I think LJG plays BTS on camera too, but nonetheless likes IU and fools around her with pleasure

btw I'm too old to ship them in real life, I'm 33 myself, and honestly actors are just people, they live their own life, vice versa to what they show us even on BTS, and they Do appreciate and value privacy, just joking with us for attention to drama in all that BTS 

but I watch BTS too. Just lurking, oh yueeeas... Just lurking, aha ... 

• Like 15