[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

21 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

The BTS of Joongi in IU's lap is also funny. The scene with a fallen Wangso cradled in Haesoo's lap after collapsing...It's sooooooo short...was there actually a need to review the 3-5 lines on the page while he was lying there? IU had her line already down. I think all he said was something similar to...'you have to leave...run...you shouldn't be here.'  He looked so comfortable lying there...practicing where and what to touch before pretending to lose consciousness.  LOL...so very cute. :lol:

Yeah i know right....hahaha.....he has such a short line to memorize...and all he was in the scene was almost unconscious....but while practicing he's like touching her arm...holding on to her...and showing her how to cradle him...hahaha baby boy So. :lol:

• Like 16

Yes @kilovekyo...what @solelylurking said is right..we only talked about the general things that happened in this drama..well, if that amused you and could make some of us smile a little..than it's a pleasure to do that ;)

@dhia205 my mind is pure and white too, you know..just like the pretty dresses HS wore when she's in WW residence :wub:

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, junee22 said:

Yes @kilovekyo...what @solelylurking said is right..we only talked about the general things that happened in this drama..well, if that amused you and could make some of us smile a little..than it's a pleasure to do that ;)

@dhia205 my mind is pure and white too, you know..just like the pretty dresses HS wore when she's in WW residence :wub:

ahahaha... i take may "as white as tissue paper" word. i think our mind as white as HS dress after she got tortured.. 

white indeed.. but you know how full color is it :D

• Like 8

7 hours ago, SizzlerZ said:

I think WS likes and cares about YH too so I wonder how he's going to act when he finds out it was her that poisoned the tea and caused all this mayhem. When I first thought of this I wanted him to kill her on the spot but then I remembered when she said "I was prepared to die" when WW exposed her so I wouldn't want WS to kill her. I think YH cares about status and reputation more than her life so I would love for her to lose her status and work as a slave within the palace or something... PLEASE

Morning All,Not bad to bad only 5 page read to catch up with you guy's

@SizzlerZ As of now Ws don't have any amosity towards Yh but thats going to change if he ever finds out she's was in cohoots with his mom true he said he wonder what type of women she'll grow up to be but her being the same as mom you can best believe he's going to hate her..

7 hours ago, violet90 said:

i don't think YH will be as good as empress in BBJX.. in BBJX the empress know and understand 4th love toward HS and when 4th really mad about RX reveal what she have done she actually advise 4th to go and see RX.. talk to her cause even she can see how miserable 4th are.. that's why i can accept 4th care about his empress... she a good person....4th do not love her as a guy but respect and care as a husband and emperor....

here????? YH can even sacrifice his own brother in her game.. she don't blink eyes when she try to poison CP and knew HS will be execute... i will tolerate her if she just not that cruel.. i totally can see if she did became a queen all her life will just be like evil queen.. but her life will be miserable too.. WS is not the one who hide his feeling even when YH will be a queen he will made it clear who he love... so yeah YH will get a life as a queen but as a women she will get nothing from WS..

her character still going to suffer to the end of her life.. to maintain her position , making sure who she want to be CP and hurting knowing WS will love one person until he dies.. just like Queen Yoo......... 

@violet90  This is whats making me upset about this part because Evil Queen Yoo and YH knows that YH is a weakness to WS and thrr=ey are going to use her to threaten him, I'm hoping she's still not going to be the happy go luck people pleaser as she has been.. It's no use trying to change these people. And just accept what era she's in and wake up to the life of the palace.. 

6 hours ago, itzibitzispider said:

Could we spare a moment to the 16161 posts that have been made so far?

:heart:

Ok ... niw I must say

I looove that WS stands right next to her while it pours down, he shields her not only from rain, but also from wind, cold and unfriendly eyes

But in the background those 3 (13th, 14th & CP), do their best to be by her side. Yes they aren'aren't ight next to her, may it be fear before the king or whatever. They still kneel down (CP can't lower himself, due to his status, but still does his best to show support) & stay close.

Friendship is often worth more than family

@itzibitzispider  That was the veauty in that scene each prince had a reason to kneel with her, Even the CP, Hs has effected there life in a positive way.. I thought WW should have been out there kneeling with the others the king wouldn't have punished them without punishing the CP.. But him just being there and kneeling what have made her feel better just him being there would have said a lot but he couldn't even do that much for the person he claims he loves..

@40somethingahjumma & @Chickpea   Thanks for the wonderful reads..

I've been thinking on WW killing the maid he had to because he knew if she was left alive WS would have found out who was behind all of thids so to protect his siter he had to kill her..

• Like 13

Besides, HS looks awesome the moment she is trying to save Jung. Totally 100% of 21st century's lady, just bump into a group of gangster without second thought... hahaha..and the most funny thing is when she gives hug and patting Jung. Both WS and WW are surprising with her moves....".Wah, how come she don't feel shy in front of us..." Could be WS and WW thought:P

• Like 18

4 hours ago, hiluna said:

When Lady Oh had forewarned Soo to stay away from So, I always have that curiosity as to the reason why she would tell Soo to stay away from So much more than the other princes (even Wook) but now I understand. A part of it has to be because she judge him rather than see him inside (judging the book by its cover) and part because he is the son of the woman who killed her baby. And given So reputation, there is that feeling that he could possibly be as cruel as his mother is.

@hiluna  I don't think is the reason she told HS to stay away from WS the reason she said it was because she knows first hand how cruel the empress is and she will use her to get to WS.. Which the evil Queen did. Queen Yoo hates WS because looking at him tells who she really is and whats she's capable of..

3 hours ago, qwenli said:

I didn't know that they had it in Korea but in Chinese historicals, there are some gongfu masters that can block their own vital points internally by manipulating their own qi  to protect themselves.

But still 3 cups is still one too many and So must have had years of serious education to do such stuff. It's a creative license :D

@qwenli  I was shock to see him up and moving about so soon after consumming those 3 cups, I thought he would have stayed in bed at least a day his ammune system must be great..

1 hour ago, ahappygoluckygirl0918 said:

I just realized that two women characters who treated Hae Soo as a daughter dies. First was Myung Hee and second was Court Lady Oh. Well Myung Hee died because she was sick while Court Lady Oh sacrificed herself for Hae Soo. I feel sad for Hae Soo because she really did considered Myung Hee and Court Lady Oh as her mothers but now they are both gone. No wonder Hae Soo was looking so down in the preview for Episode 12. I hope Wang So brings Hae Soo's smile back! I also hope that Baek Ha would help too because I really like Baek Ha and Hae Soo's friendship :) 

@ahappygoluckygirl0918  These are the main reason she should wake up to her surroundings, Two people died because of her she should realize nobody is your friend when your connected to the palace,,

• Like 12

2 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Haha the lap part. :D

Hide contents

But since IU has a boyfriend much older than her, much of the same league as JG, I guess the chemistry kicks off from their first filming together. 

They are so adorable.

@LyraYoo You are right.. Both are so adorable. I am pretty sure IU knows how to handle JG orabani since her boyfriend is about JG's age.....:D

• Like 22

2 hours ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

thats correct but only if we would have had more episodes (like another 5). And now with only 20 episodes to wrap up everything related to Throne - WS-HS-WW i think PD team could not extend it there...

Also I'd love to see Soo worrying abt So and his after-drinking-poison health....

@KdramaSwimmer I do wonder how our PD team could wrap up everything with only 20episodes. This drama should have at least 25 episodes if not 30 episodes to bring and tell viewers in details each and everything in details in this drama. The importance things to have more romance between WS and HS in order to satisfy viewers.....:heart:

• Like 16

So does anyone know if the no cut DVD/Blueray plan is underway yet? I thought i saw something about them getting volunteers and someone who is experienced in it for it but this thread moves so fast^^  Many people in china really love this drama, i wonder if we will get 1.4 billion views before the 12th episode :) 

• Like 17