[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

yeap if you see all the BTS since the beginning,watch carefully, he likes to touch IU here and there, sometimes on her shoulder, back, her hair...LOL.... but IU didn't seem to notice or care... I think he just treats her like little sister. (my poor heart :) ) 

• Like 18

12 hours ago, SukBin said:

In India marriage between half siblings from ancient times was considered incest and immoral , in fact there are no instances recorded ever.... marriage between children born to same mother or father were/are considered as good as full siblings in terms of in-elligibility of marital relations.... Infact even children born to brothers were/are considered as good as being born to the same father... and marrriage between them tabboo....

Sorry to cut in but just wanted to clarify...

Thanks for clarifing that... being an Indian i can certainly support that point 100%.. in India siblings be it half or cousin cant be married at any cost (there are few exceptions in southern states where cousin from mother's side can be married but that do has some conditions, that I am not sure of cause not from southern part)

are you from India ?

@dhia205 thanks for those lovely pics... *muah*

@fathiayunia

hanks chingu for the link of bts pics and thread too... I really missed a whole lot of sun being away and its so heartwarming to know that I was missed thank you for that too...

• Like 12

Am just away for a few hours and they throw us another sweet bts? Omo, think the 1mil view on naver is motivating them! Lol

Awww so hard not to ship this couple.

Want to ask Lee joon gi, was it comfortable lying on IU's lap? :D:D:D

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

You took the words out of my mouth! :)

Some may say i am bad because IU has a bf but i ship together to the extent that i hope they're together IRL. ;)

I know, I don't want to ship him with IU IRL because I know she has a bf, but .. but...but... they are so cute together  LOL... 

I think LJG always treats his co-stars nicely, tbh last year I was shipping him with LYB for RL because he's also very touchy and treated her so sweetly (from the BTS), but poor LYB got bashed so hard by anti-fans, so bad until she was forced to closed her IG. 

This time, IU got some haters, but she already a star and got lots of fans, she can handle scandals, actually she has more scandals than LJG, so I guess it's ok for the production team to release their cute BTS together to boost the drama. I think LJG treats her and all the other actors like seniors to juniors. He's always being nice to everyone. 

So this time I won't ship them IRL..... (even I really want to...LOL) 

• Like 18

Aside from HS, WS, WW, etc, I feel that WM or the CP is genuinely nice and seemed really worried about WS over the poisoning incident. He visited WS along with BA and Jimong and made himself clear in front of the King and the Evil Minister.  He never doubted HS. He also threw a birthday party for the 10th prince.  It is sad that he'll most likely to die soon.  He could be a great ally for WS & HS. Why must the good ones leave so soon?  I miss Lady Oh and soon I'll be missing WM (but not as much as LO).  He's one of those characters who do not get much screen time yet I never felt bothered by his presence unlike Won and Woo Hee.

tumblr_odbjvtlAwa1u2dd0eo1_500.gif

Credit gif: http://latikaskingdom.tumblr.com/post/150241647793/goryeo-princes-scarlet-heart-ryeo-moon-lovers

• Like 23

14 minutes ago, Mona Ys said:

yeap if you see all the BTS since the beginning,watch carefully, he likes to touch IU here and there, sometimes on her shoulder, back, her hair...LOL.... but IU didn't seem to notice or care... I think he just treats her like little sister. (my poor heart :) ) 

Will binge watch BTS scenes in a few. Will put on my glasses so i can clearly see it. I can only hope it's more than just sisterly love. But in actuality i support them whoever they choose to be with. 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Mona Ys said:

and if you think about it, he's job in that scene only saying 'HS you shouldn't be here" and collapse and fainted.... why he has to turn so many pages LOL.... I think he's just being too comfortable laying on IU's lap hehehe....

@Mona Ys hahaa...yes his job only that line oh gosh...he do same act again when he kissed IU after they're laughing, actually he don't need to do that hahaa...but he's overwork.

1 hour ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

Touch  LOL

Again

=============

THis must have been ticklished:lol:

@MAROSA_JIN this gifs make us happy while waiting for next Monday :wub:

53 minutes ago, Mona Ys said:

@Mona Ys any gifs? haha.. i watch him during the press conference Joon Gi like move close his body to IU, maybe it's kind of respect to her as his partner in work but somehow i see it as natural man gesture want closer to someone he like :P it's not just you, poor my heart too...

44 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Am just away for a few hours and they throw us another sweet bts? Omo, think the 1mil view on naver is motivating them! Lol

Awww so hard not to ship this couple.

Want to ask Lee joon gi, was it comfortable lying on IU's lap? :D:D:D

@qwenli yes it's so hard... but can we...? ^^

56 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

They are so cute together... Every man has their girly giggles..:D

My mind running wild when see IU inside LGK cape...:wub:

Cant wait for monday...

@shiqin3381 hahaa....it's normal, something wild mind you can discuss openly here with@solelylurking @dhia205 @junee22 who else join? maybe i miss the name kkk...

• Like 22

3 hours ago, violet90 said:

how WS feel about HS will never change.. its not about who feeling changed but at one point later HS can't bear being together with WS when he became a king.. WS bound to change when he sit on the throne as a person.. he need to eliminate the people that threaten him , doing thing to secure his position as a king also handling his brother treason.. adding to that pressure is YH as a queen just making thing more and more hard for HS.. something really big must happen for her to turn away from WS and left the palace (i assuming this will happen)...

its like 4th said to RX whether he is emperor or not he always 4th prince to RX but its just not enough for RX broken heart.. so in here we can see their feeling to each other is really deep but the circumstances do not allow them to be together cause they just hurting each other cause RX hate the emperor but love 4th..

I concur with this view. When Yinzhen became emperor it wasn't that his love for Ruoxi diminished, rather the great power enabled him to protect her better than when he was a prince. But this upgraded protection hurt other people that Ruoxi cared for. So being together became unbearable. Would So be able to stand by seeing Soo hurt by her loved ones?

As his role becomes more prominent, Wang So will face this dilemma. He is going to decide one thing is more important that another. Wook already faced this question, and many are now calling him a coward, greedy and not trustworthy. Let's see how So will do in the future.

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

@Mona Ys hahaa...yes his job only that line oh gosh...he do same act again when he kissed IU after they're laughing, actually he don't need to do that hahaa...but he's overwork.

@MAROSA_JIN this gifs make us happy while waiting for next Monday :wub:

@Mona Ys any gifs? haha.. i watch him during the press conference Joon Gi like move close his body to IU, maybe it's kind of respect to her as his partner in work but somehow i see it as natural man gesture want closer to someone he like :P it's not just you, poor my heart too...

@qwenli yes it's so hard... but can we...? ^^

@shiqin3381 hahaa....it's normal, something wild mind you can discuss openly here with@solelylurking @dhia205 @junee22 who else join? maybe i miss the name kkk...

No @shiqin3381. @kilovekyo was wrong about us. We ONLY discuss important and substantial subjects in this drama, such as horses, rein, accessories and heater. We NEVER discuss too hot to handle things. Never. 

:P

• Like 16