[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Sigh... I wish I don't have to think about the ending yet ... and looking forward to HS and WS's love story, But somehow the knowledge about the original version keeps bringing back that sad memory.  Not only RX's heart was broken but us too. Sigh....

i know right.... the BBJX experience make me scared watching this drama but can't resist it.. also in BBJX 4th don't love RX like WS love HS... i mean WS is more open and straight about his feeling even the king know about it so IF the writer decide to stab my heart again with the ending it will be more devastating than BBJX... 

so yeah i just want to enjoy their love story and prepared boxes of tissue later.... 

• Like 16

12 hours ago, amisyka77 said:

Happy 800 page guys.

MLSHR is making me crazy i cannot make myself watch other dramas at the moment. spending time here, DB (ep 11 recap reached 1000 comments in only 48 hours after it was posted!!), listening to the osts non-stop, watching LJK videos, bts, fmv,fanart, etc...i'm a goner literally. Ottokke??:grimace:

Same here @amisyka77... once I started to go BTS, LJK videos & IG... means my life is now devoted to MLSHR.  This addiction will remain for few months... I wonder how I would be like once this drama is over.  Can I move on???

• Like 20

9 minutes ago, tanaqvi said:

What's the most wishful to see in 12/13? 

For me it's HS answering WS feelings, hugging him too or kissing him back, AND HIS REACTION TO IT. 

What to you, eclipses?

i wish that HS will kiss him and WS at first shock and slowly grab her and return the kiss...................... my FEEL!!!!!

kyaaaaaaaa :wub:

• Like 23

45 minutes ago, violet90 said:

how WS feel about HS will never change.. its not about who feeling changed but at one point later HS can't bear being together with WS when he became a king.. WS bound to change when he sit on the throne as a person.. he need to eliminate the people that threaten him , doing thing to secure his position as a king also handling his brother treason.. adding to that pressure is YH as a queen just making thing more and more hard for HS.. something really big must happen for her to turn away from WS and left the palace (i assuming this will happen)...

its like 4th said to RX whether he is emperor or not he always 4th prince to RX but its just not enough for RX broken heart.. so in here we can see their feeling to each other is really deep but the circumstances do not allow them to be together cause they just hurting each other cause RX hate the emperor but love 4th..

IMO, I also believe he will change due to the throne and he will be over possession and obsession toward Su like 4th prince toward RX, they will kill whoever that they think it is "harmful"

RX leave 4th prince also cause of her sickness, she had only few years left, which 4th prince didnt know about that, but now, if Su will to leave the palace, who will be the final trigger for So to let go, in C version, is 8th prince trigger the ultimate jealousy of 4th prince, will So let Su leave the palace like 4th prince did? 

42 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Sigh... I wish I don't have to think about the ending yet ... and looking forward to HS and WS's love story, But somehow the knowledge about the original version keeps bringing back that sad memory.  Not only RX's heart was broken but us too. Sigh....

Let's brace our heart and focus on the journey of their love story instead of the ending...it will definitely be a beautiful journey..with...bittersweet ending....

• Like 16

31 minutes ago, andy78 said:

if this writer decides to give us a sad end...

Hide contents

HS dies...i hope she will will die  in her lover arms...with him letting her go...is sad but is better than to see her far away missing him

Totally agree. It was the regret in BBJX that caused so much heartache. That was cruel to the people watching it. But knowing 4th Prince and Ruoxi married each other in real life - helped ease the pain...just a little. :P

And if WS stays consistent in his feelings for HS, the result of them being apart at the end will devastate many of us here. Comments on DB may hit 2000 for that episode. This director is really good at gut wrenching death / parting scenes. 

• Like 14

45 minutes ago, riuenu said:

[Making of Episode 10 and 11]160930 http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1145624

OMG...see those 2 cutie....how cute can they get....

@riuenu thank you for sharing

@LyraYoo hahaa...is Joon Gi too nervous so he couldn't find the page, or he's too comfort and he want longer in that position, he act he couldn't find the page kkk...oh boy

• Like 20

1 hour ago, violet90 said:

how WS feel about HS will never change.. its not about who feeling changed but at one point later HS can't bear being together with WS when he became a king.. WS bound to change when he sit on the throne as a person.. he need to eliminate the people that threaten him , doing thing to secure his position as a king also handling his brother treason.. adding to that pressure is YH as a queen just making thing more and more hard for HS.. something really big must happen for her to turn away from WS and left the palace (i assuming this will happen)...

its like 4th said to RX whether he is emperor or not he always 4th prince to RX but its just not enough for RX broken heart.. so in here we can see their feeling to each other is really deep but the circumstances do not allow them to be together cause they just hurting each other cause RX hate the emperor but love 4th..

you're right, Wang So feel about Hae Soo never change and my point is i don't want in the end of her life there's no Wang So by her side just like 4th prince in BBJX did to Ruo Xi, as we all know how Wang So falling deep for Hae Soo. i wish for different ending... ^^

• Like 13

@40somethingahjumma I love your writing, in fact I've enjoyed many of your posts here. They give another perspective to enjoy this drama. I love when a drama also sets as mind-opener to something new, whether it's a new knowledge or a new perspective to an issue.

Eps 11 is all about how women's strength can really go beyond, in both good and evil ways. the queens, YH, Lady Oh, and even Soo, they show incredible strength in various forms. Unlike the princes, despite the opportunities already presented to them on silver platter, the women must fight really hard and often in disguise to get what they desire. And the harsh fact that many modern women still continue to face the same situation, saddens me. 

Having said that, that's why Wook's character impresses me less and less because from the start he seems like a guy who doesn't know how to fight for what he wants, he says one thing and act differently. I'm so glad Soo finally sees his true self. No matter what reasons he may give to Soo later (urghh, I hate it that he will sweet-talk her once again) I hope Soo will end things right away, once and for all.

• Like 22

11 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

you're right, Wang So feel about Hae Soo never change and my point is i don't want in the end of her life there's no Wang So by her side just like 4th prince in BBJX did to Ruo Xi, as we all know how Wang So falling deep for Hae Soo. i wish for different ending... ^^

@kilovekyo

I also hope it will be a different ending as well, I cant imagine Soo die without So by her side, and also, having So to send Soo away like what 4th prince did...

having So sending Soo away will be the saddest and last thing I will like to see 

• Like 15

I think the writer needs to be commended for creating such a provocative drama! All the character nuances and the delving into the complexities of human emotions, I haven't watched a drama this intricately written in years. I'm especially intrigued by the concept of desires of the mind, ambitions and craving of power, Vs desires of the heart, love and friendships. 

And even the conceptualized 'soulmates' has been weaved into the drama with Hae soo and So. Is this writers a genius or just fortunate that some many components of the story fit? XD

• Like 24

45 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:

Thank you so much dear @LyraYoo for the mention...

Monday feels like aeons away, doesn't it?

Going thru this thread sure helps a lot to unleash my addiction to this drama. My head keeps making assumptions on how the story may unfold.

From many sources and preview, apparently King will tell So (and other princes) to stay away from Soo. When he returns, he will ask Soo to marry him. Is she wearing the hair pin to give him the "yes" ? Awww, that would be too sweet. I can't wait to see Wang So's reaction when he sees her wearing it. My imagination goes like this : He will be in awe looking her looking so gorgeous in blue and when he sees the hair pin on her hair, he will go speechless :wub::wub:

This must be when HS waiting for WS to meet her. She must be feeling so antsy, but gleeful at the same time. And when he finally comes, she will send him a small, reassured smile that her man is here.

Am I writing a fanfic here? LOL :D

MONDAYYYYYYY, I SUMMON YOU TO COME! *banging head on my work desk*

It's not working. I tried that banging head.

I wonder how far they will match up with the chinese version. Ruoxi got pregnant but lost the child. Anyone here read the novel? Is that in the novel?

• Like 14

2 hours ago, Akiddo said:

I guess so. Taejo dies in 943. Wang Mu 945. Wang Yo 949. It would take Wang So about 6 years from the current time line to be King. A lot should happen in the next 9 episodes, including some sizzling romance. :D

It's going to get very interesting because things are going to speed up since there will be atleast 6 years covered in 11 episodes and definitely a lot happening in the 6 years. It really didn't feel like I was watching a historical drama until now but now suddenly I feel that the rest of the series is going to feel more like a historical drama. I don't know if this is because the we're about to hit the peak of royal politics and all or just because I've started taking a deeper interest in the history...

I really hope that because of the significant events coming up the writers don't cut short Wang So and Hae Soo scenes but I don't think I have to worry about that.... i really hope i don't...

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, Mona Ys said:

LOL LJG is so funny... he has this crazy dorkiness yet super cute in RL, such a good actor, because we can't see that character at all in WS hehe..... He must think the same like us... the Batman cape thing...LOL..

I totally love his dorkiness and his batman cape thingy...whenever the BTS is out, his real life cuteness always make me burst out laughing in office...

somehow by releasing the BTS and PD note on the separate day making us have something to look forward...but never once, I want weekend to be over soon, cause of this show..I want Monday to come faster,,,

• Like 24