[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

26 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

Yes. I didnt like the c-version. Hope this time they are together

Personally me too , I like better the happy satisfying ending but lets enjoy our time now chingo del watching this wonderful drama and forget the destination while enjoying the journey .... 

( writer-nim better not disappoint me even if its a pre-produced drama Jaebal u TT) 

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Thank you for that :)

Since there are 20 episodes, 11 episodes have passed 1 year of the 10 has passed we're expecting some big time leaps right?

I guess so. Taejo dies in 943. Wang Mu 945. Wang Yo 949. It would take Wang So about 6 years from the current time line to be King. A lot should happen in the next 9 episodes, including some sizzling romance. :D

• Like 15

2 hours ago, uuugogirl said:

Have you ever seen MBC drama "Shine or go crazy"?. That drama has a similar plot to Moonlovers. Wang So in "Shine or go crazy" was deeply in love with a woman (basically she was another version of Haesoo), and then he married princess Hwangbo (aka. our Yeon Hwa) for political reasons, it was a horrible marriage with no real love and respect between them. In Empress Cheonchu (KBS's sageuk drama), Wang So even executed Queen Daemok in front of their own son.
Maybe in Korea's history records, the real WS and YH didn't have a good relationship, so the Korean people could easily accept how their drama producers potrayed king Gwangjong and queen Daemok's relationship without any backslashes.:sweatingbullets:

Is that mean there're possible Wang So also executed Yeon Hwa in SHR? I really hope that happen after Wang So know what kind of woman that Yeon Hwa became...

• Like 11

10 hours ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

@fathiayunia chingu.. can you help me which bts video you got below pic.. were these bts pix or vid shrared ?

Oh, hello there! @KdramaSwimmer haven't seen you in a while. Welcome back :w00t: Ahaha, I didn't include the video there, just 2 bts picture. You can back read from page 782 to see those fangirling worthy pict and vid, but in case you can't then here, I put together the posts that contain those bts video and pict for you ;) (sorry if I missed some) :

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

@Evelyn C Do you think that something similar will happen in this version? We all know that the 4th prince wasn't ever interested in the throne but we know he grows to want the position, so do you think the reason will be the same? Now that you've told me about the 13th prince I have a feeling something like that would happen because the writers have developed their relationship a lot and we know WangSo to do anything for 'his people' :) 

I really wish that this show had more episodes because it would've been really good to see all those different side stories develop. Do you think Chaeryung's and 9th prince's side story will be developed? I've only seen 1 scene where there's a slight hint (Chaerying getting beaten) but I don't think that's significant enough to be considered a possible side story development.. :( Can you please tell me what happens between Chaeryung and 9th prince in the C-drama? 

The time span of the drama I've been told that so far a year has passed and soon there is an expected time jump. :) 

IMO, I do think there will be certain danger that will force So to fight for the throne as well. In part, it could be because of BaekAh affiliation to WH (who based on preview murder the emperor) and given that Yo doesn't care about his siblings much (it's a dog eat dog world - that palace LOL) and with the king gone, Yo and his mother will be power tripping all over the palace which would endanger Soo. I mean So already knows that his mother had plot to have Soo become the scapegoat to killing the CP with the poison tea. Without the King to keep them from power tripping, what could they not be capable of doing. 

I believe it will push So to fight for the throne. To protect Soo, to protect BaekAh, and to protect himself as well. As much as he do not wishes to be entangle nor enjoy the life of the palace where you cannot trust anyone, I do believe that in order for him to protect those he care about. He will fight for it thus the rift between siblings will be worse. (Based on the preview with the soldiers invading the palace - it was Wook, Yo, Won, and Jun whereas BaekAh and the general is with So). 

20 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Experiencing these symptoms too.. The last one especially! 

Exactly what kind of ending are we going to get? I just finished watching Uncontrollably Fond...

Reveal hidden contents

I just finished watching Uncontrollably Fond not too long ago and was left in tears so please don't give me another sad ending after so much attachment to the characters :( 

I've heard some people say that there's a happy ending but then there are some people saying that it has a sadder ending than the C-drama. From what I've heard the C-drama has a very sad ending right? 

The C-drama did have a very sad ending. It was lots of tissue for me since it had me bawling. So I don't know how this version will be. So far, they had several scene that had me bawling. And it does make me worrisome if I should prepare tissue since from episode 1-now, each time we have a scene that So is happy or content, we get double the whamming back on So suffering. 

I do want to be hopefully for a happy ending since LJK win my heart and I want his character to get his deserving ending and love. Just let him be happily ever after with the one woman he loves wholeheartedly.

26 minutes ago, deabakdrama said:

I think WS likes and cares about YH. If not, he would not say that he is wondering how she looks like after many years of separation since they were young. He never shows dislike of YH.But the ONE he LOVES is HS. HS means everything to him and for sure he will devotes all his love, passionate just for this woman... HS.....

Definitely agree with you. I think WS treat YH like a sibling. Just familial likes, not love between a man and woman. And for now, he is amicable with her but I would love to see how he becomes once he find out that she conspire with his mother on the poison and hurting Soo in the process of it. Soo means everything to him and he would protect her no matter what. 

And I feel like with the disclaimer, we maybe won't see So marry YH in here and that he'll marry Soo.

--------------------------

Ep 12 speculation - wonder if So got punish by the King for defying his order since he did order them not to go out to Soo when she was kneeling and if they took her side, he wouldn't let that go unpunished hence none of the prince came out to Soo aid except for So. OR did he went on a military mission on behalf of the CP? It seem like he was returning back and the moment he came back, he went to see Soo right away. 

I'm also wondering if Wook and Yo plot together for the King's assassination?! It's going to be a hard battle for the throne but good thing the King took away Yo military authority and gave it to So instead so So has military control.

• Like 19

40 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

All this suspense is driving me insane.. How much am I going to cry over the next month???

I'm now confident that Chaeryung is going to become an important character in the storyline by what you've said and what I've seen so far as well... I just wonder if that's going to be because of her involvement with the 9th prince like you said.

I was typing halfway and my chrome browser died on me. Guess too many goodies loading at this forum that my browser died of hyperventilation!

Anyway, C ver Chaeryung only get exposed after she was ordered to be steam alive by 4th and she revealed the whole betrayal through a blood letter to Ruoxi which compiled of flashbacks. This incident caused Ruoxi to miscarriage too. All these happened too sudden especially since the C ver Chaeryung did not appeared often.

For this case, I think she might involved more when Soo got out of her laundry maid servant's rank since we saw that she will be wearing dresses that look like what she wore at first few eps and even more prettier than she already is. I am expecting it to happen during CP reign hopefully. Where more politics might happened.

Hope my analysis will come through. This drama cause me to pay attention to small details that I never did before and rewatch many times in order to feel what the characters were feelings.

• Like 11

35 minutes ago, mabelialong said:

the ost 9 song was so good because of im sun hae voice and the lyrics meaning.... but i still like though the instrumental version

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

This ost drive our feeling so hard. Never failed to make us crying a river . especially that one when Lady Oh died. Another song that I would like to hear..the ost at last episode 9 when Soo trying to reject So. That soprano voice suits well with Wang So..jaebal..was that ost released yet chingus? 

• Like 15

Could we spare a moment to the 16161 posts that have been made so far?

:heart:

Ok ... niw I must say

I looove that WS stands right next to her while it pours down, he shields her not only from rain, but also from wind, cold and unfriendly eyes

But in the background those 3 (13th, 14th & CP), do their best to be by her side. Yes they aren'aren't ight next to her, may it be fear before the king or whatever. They still kneel down (CP can't lower himself, due to his status, but still does his best to show support) & stay close.

Friendship is often worth more than family

• Like 23

14 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

Could we spare a moment to the 16161 posts that have been made so far?

:heart:

Ok ... niw I must say

I looove that WS stands right next to her while it pours down, he shields her not only from rain, but also from wind, cold and unfriendly eyes

But in the background those 3 (13th, 14th & CP), do their best to be by her side. Yes they aren'aren't ight next to her, may it be fear before the king or whatever. They still kneel down (CP can't lower himself, due to his status, but still does his best to show support) & stay close.

Friendship is often worth more than family

like BaekAh said to WS in eps 6 HS have nobody not even a family in Goryeo and how can she survive??? 

and now HS got love from WS , a brotherly love from WJ and BaekAh.. and a respect from CP .. i truly think she got a family in palace... :) 

• Like 21

1 hour ago, Adnana said:

Time for the next installment in my ongoing series Courtship, 4th Prince-style.

After Part 1What does a boy do after realizing that he likes a girl?

and Part 2, What does a boy do after being rejected by the girl he likes?

here is Part 3, What does a boy--and prince--do when the girl he loves has fallen in disfavor with the King? (Spoiler stills for next week's E12-13)

1) What, a royal command to stay away from Hae Soo? Pfft! The wild-card 4th Prince knows his priorities better than that--and protecting his girl comes first:

2) For his defiance, the King dispatches Wang So from the capital. 4th Prince must obey, only caring about the fact that Hae Soo has survived--and that he will see her again.

Of course, he can't leave without first stealing a goodbye kiss from his girl.

And a hug.

3) At some point, 8th Prince approaches Hae Soo and indulges in a bout of self-pity. Because even while HS is doing hard labor as a laundry maid, everything is still about him.

4) Finally, Wang So returns. He's wearing his warrior mask again, rushing towards Hae Soo.

The first thing he does, is find her

Lays his soul bare, like he is only safe to do with her.

5) The King had expected that, in his time away, Wang So would forget Hae Soo. As if. After learning about love from her, the "dog wolf" prince is not about to give his girl up. Ever.

He will chase her without the least regard for his status as a prince, and hers as a lowly servant. Without allowing her to push him away.

6) At last, the romantic rivalry between 4th and 8th Prince, over Hae Soo, will come into play as well.

7) And in the wake of King Taejo's death, the rivalry between the two princes will escalate. Verbal sparring gives way to clashing swords.

(Sorry to cut part of your post)

@Adnana, love your series of Courtship, 4th Prince-style.  :wub: 

We are lucky to be here with all the "creative people" who spent their precious time highlighting valuable information in regards to the drama.

Appreciate it very much.

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

This is very sad letter :tears: she's deep longing for him.. i wish Wang So don't act like 4th Prince in BBJX and Wang So won't change how he feels to Hae Soo, he should realise that he's the one who start to love her with confidence, never bother about others if it's related to Hae Soo and even what Hae Soo said to make him surrender for her (when Hae Soo said she has someone she's like, when she said about friendship and love...) Wang So should remember what Hae Soo afraid of, she's afraid for her own feeling direction so he should stand fight for Hae Soo...always want to be by her side and comfort her not to afraid for her own feeling. Hae Soo and Go Ha Jin just need to be happy.

how WS feel about HS will never change.. its not about who feeling changed but at one point later HS can't bear being together with WS when he became a king.. WS bound to change when he sit on the throne as a person.. he need to eliminate the people that threaten him , doing thing to secure his position as a king also handling his brother treason.. adding to that pressure is YH as a queen just making thing more and more hard for HS.. something really big must happen for her to turn away from WS and left the palace (i assuming this will happen)...

its like 4th said to RX whether he is emperor or not he always 4th prince to RX but its just not enough for RX broken heart.. so in here we can see their feeling to each other is really deep but the circumstances do not allow them to be together cause they just hurting each other cause RX hate the emperor but love 4th..

• Like 21

2 hours ago, Akiddo said:

No. The portrayal of 4th and 14th were different in BBJX. Wangso is even more devoted compared to 4th Prince in BBJX.

Yes - C drama's plot is complicated as the political strife was a big part of the story. 

C drama - the time span was about 20 years. for K version - the time span is about 10 years - we have just passed 1 year at ep 11 - please correct me if I am wrong. 

@Akiddo I totally agree about So is more devoted then 4th prince in BBJX...that why I fall for him right away...

I am team 8th prince in BBJX..I dun hate 4th Prince but doesnt love him as well in BBJX..both love are bittersweet to me in BBJX...8th prince were different from wook as well....8th prince didnt abandon Rouxi all the way till the end..plot are different in cdrama and kdrama, so ya..I prefer kdrama version tho

but here...from the start, I totally love So, and also, I like Jung more then 14th prince as well... hahahaha

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, violet90 said:

how WS feel about HS will never change.. its not about who feeling changed but at one point later HS can't bear being together with WS when he became a king.. WS bound to change when he sit on the throne as a person.. he need to eliminate the people that threaten him , doing thing to secure his position as a king also handling his brother treason.. adding to that pressure is YH as a queen just making thing more and more hard for HS.. something really big must happen for her to turn away from WS and left the palace (i assuming this will happen)...

its like 4th said to RX whether he is emperor or not he always 4th prince to RX but its just not enough for RX broken heart.. so in here we can see their feeling to each other is really deep but the circumstances do not allow them to be together cause they just hurting each other cause RX hate the emperor but love 4th..

Sigh... I wish I don't have to think about the ending yet ... and looking forward to HS and WS's love story, But somehow the knowledge about the original version keeps bringing back that sad memory.  Not only RX's heart was broken but us too. Sigh....

• Like 12

1 hour ago, SizzlerZ said:

Although this is a good ending it really isn't one I want to see in the Kdrama. By what I've read from other people's posts and your's I've come to the understanding that in the C-drama the 4th prince changes drastically.. Is that what's going to happen in the Korean version?

Spoiler

The Korean version's RX (HS), 4th and 8th princes are very different from BBJX. Hence, I don't refer to BBJX story plot for expectation of what will happen in Scarlet Heart anymore.

For what's worth, I don't see C-version's 4th prince changed drastically.

. All the princes want to be the ultimate powerbank - ascend the throne. After 4th prince became emperor, he systematically got rid of those who threatens his reign, including his own brothers.
. His love for RX did not change. He wanted to give her a title ie. make her a concubine but she refused. He continued to keep her close by as a maid. When RX conceived, he told RX the urgency to bestow a title on her. At this moment, the issue of RX's good friend being a spy for 9th prince, and also 8th's prince 1st wife came to reprimand RX for causing 8th to go against 4th openly because of RX's forewarning to 8th. RX already had poor health (years of suffering as watermaid) and in late twenties (considered old to be pregnant with 1st child), so with all the emotional turmoil, she miscarried. 4th was deeply pained because it was their child and RX will never be able to concieve again - he lashed out on 8th's wife. But 4th continue to love and treasure RX.
. RX was emotionally drained and felt guilty. She begged 14th to take her away from the palace. 14th took the late emperor's edict out to force 4th to let him take RX out.
. 4th was forced into a corner but he did not immediately allow 14th to take RX. So 8th (out of his love/compassion for RX) went to 4th and described vividly his romance with RX. 4th was mad with jealousy and pride and in his anger he allowed 14th to take RX out.
. 8th met RX's carriage on the way out and they bid each other a emotional farewell.

I think all the characters were well developed but C-version had 35 episodes. Sorry I always rant too much when talking about BBJX :D

• Like 16