[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

16 minutes ago, valsava said:

@hiluna  I don't think is the reason she told HS to stay away from WS the reason she said it was because she knows first hand how cruel the empress is and she will use her to get to WS.. Which the evil Queen did. Queen Yoo hates WS because looking at him tells who she really is and whats she's capable of..

You haven't convinced me. Yes the evil Queen can use Soo against So, but Lady Oh qualified her warning to Soo "if you can't give your whole heart to him" which says to me that she is more concerned about what So would do if he doesn't have Soo's wholehearted love. The conflict between the princes will be dangerous to Soo let alone the fact that she will be the weakness in them that can be used by their enemies, as seen in the poison plan which was YH's doing (to use HS) and not the Queen's.  I don't think the Queen knew yet what HS means to WS until he drank the poison. She only knew that Soo was Wook's weakness.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, millie10468 said:

I so agree with those who are now waiting for the SoSoo romance to really take off with some trepidation because of the knowledge of C-BBJX's ending. For me, this means that I'm desperately trying to figure out how any changes or variations from the original (both the novel and C-BBJX) could severely or minutely change the trajectory So and Soo will take in this version. These are just a few I could come up with off the top of my head:

• King didn't arrange for Soo and Jung (14th) to get married
    • In C-BBJX, RuoXi's refusal of this marriage is what led the Emperor to demote her to go wash laundry. This is also the decree RuoXi finally used in order to escape the palace in the end.
    • However, here, the reason for Soo's demotion was the poisoning and the King's desire to get her away from the princes. There is no bestowal of marriage. And with the King's impending death in the next episodes, I hope to God he doesn't have the time or energy to order this marriage in an effort to halt So's intent to marry Soo
  • So's marriage to Yeonhwa
    • This will be new and I've already talked about it before. Yeonhwa will most likely be different from the empress in C-BBJX who actually supported or realized how important RuoXi was to 4th and tried to save their relationship. Here, Yeonhwa's more likely to torture Soo like Queen Yoo did Lady Oh. I'm hoping this becomes the external cause of Soo's death rather than the emotional implosion of SoSoo that was C-BBJX 

Hi, @millie10468  I think you could be right. There's won't be a marriage arrangement between HS and 14th prince. In C-BBJX, the 14th prince is Emperor's  loved one, that's why the Emperor would like to tie up a relationship in between RX and 14th Prince. But in MLSH could be different storyline but essence is still remain the same. I suspect King Teajo will announce the marriage in between WS and YH because YH is his beloved princess...and this could be also plotted by YH...that's my thought.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, ruizaio said:

Also, we finally have volunteers for requesting a no-cut version for the DVD/Blu-ray release! Somebody with a lot of experience is now on board! Things will probably start out next week to get this going.

Yay!  Thanks @ruizaio for keeping us posted ... Big hugs to the volunteers too!  This is one of those dramas worthy of having a Directors box set regardless of rants on editing, music, blah, blah ...  in my view it is a good drama overall, production wise ... waaaaay better than your typical kdrama ... Looking forward to the DVD/blu-ray ... 

• Like 15

@SizzlerZ- I don't think that scene will be in ep. 12 and not sure about ep. 13 since we haven't seen a preview for that one yet. I hope it's soon! 

@freckledbelle - my co-blogger who wrote that ( @rinchan76 ) and I are both completely OBSESSED with this drama, it's kinda pitiful.  :lol: I totally blame Lee Joon Gi, it's all his fault. 

I may not always post but I do read everything you guys talk about here, and yes - it makes the wait for the next episode a little bit easier. Thanks so much to everyone for posting their thoughts, ideas, pictures, videos, etc. I love this thread! :wub:

@Adnana - I loved your latest installment! 

I believe episode 11 was the best in the series so far, it was perfect. Although I cried buckets when Lady Oh was executed, I was so engrossed in the story during episode 11 that it felt like only 20 minutes had passed and it was over. :blink: And I've gone back to watch it 6 times now. (yep, I'm insane) I'm SO impressed with the acting, from everyone - that whole episode came together perfectly. I can't wait for Monday. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, tanaqvi said:

The point is they are just comfortable with each other. In other his dramas LJG wasn't so comfortably looking with costar on BTS, specially in arang and magistrate female lead, and in kiss scenes he seemed unnatural too, as if made himself do it, unwillingly. And IU too is from all her drama partners most free and calm with him, compare to her pairing with Chan geun sok for example, dreadful example 

IU's own temper seems quite opposite LJG and they make complementary duet, counting here her gracious and fragile appearance too

btw have you seem RM ep with LJG? It was awful. He behave foolishly unnatural, even to the point main cast openly told him about that. IN KOREA. ON TV. I was disappointed watching that ep, confused was he drunk or smth? Completely looked unnatural and ... Scary to say here (please don't kill me).... But he looked stupid.... Waeeeeee???

so I think LJG plays BTS on camera too, but nonetheless likes IU and fools around her with pleasure

btw I'm too old to ship them in real life, I'm 33 myself, and honestly actors are just people, they live their own life, vice versa to what they show us even on BTS, and they Do appreciate and value privacy, just joking with us for attention to drama in all that BTS 

but I watch BTS too. Just lurking, oh yueeeas... Just lurking, aha ... 

I liked him in RM, he was fun and entertaining and it shows how versatile an actor he is. He can be as playful as a clown or as serious as the 4th prince. I believe people enjoy RM because they purposely try to make their guests look foolish that is why the show is funny. As for the kissing bts, he has improved alot compared to the kissing bts with Shin Min Ah in AATM, where he was very awkward and shy.

• Like 21

33 minutes ago, sharreb said:

This man here... Makes his intentions clear

Does not cover it with pretty words

His actions speaks way louder

Seek her out, sometimes brazebly

Speaks his mind with her

Protect her whole heartedly

Defend her unfailingly

Support her endlessly

Endure with her silently

And comfort her sincerely

_________

totally agree with you @sharreb ... in as much as i love the romancing between wang wook and hae soo in the beginning, i see it as all fluff with less substance ... wooks sees love on a happy path and sadly while he is the man in the house for his family, he failed miserably when hae soo needed him the most ... meanwhile, wang so is a man of less words and more action ... no pretense ... what you see is what you get ... take it or leave it ... (but with him saying hae soo is his person and can't die without his permission is more of take it or take it ... (keke) ... if i were to hire a staff on my team, i would like to bring wang so on board ... he executes and delivers ... 

• Like 18

Can someone explain to me about WS adoptive mother from Kang clan ?  CheaRyung said to HS  that WS has two powerful families, first family is his birth mother Queen Yoo and second is his adoptive mother concubines Kang. In fact, who is Kang family and why they powerful.?

• Like 10

56 minutes ago, valsava said:

@hiluna  I don't think is the reason she told HS to stay away from WS the reason she said it was because she knows first hand how cruel the empress is and she will use her to get to WS.. Which the evil Queen did. Queen Yoo hates WS because looking at him tells who she really is and whats she's capable of..

Whoa there @valsava I think you quoted the post wrong, you were answering the previous poster . The following was my answer to THAT post 

I don't agree with you about Lady Oh's reading of So. I think she particularly warned Soo against So because she knows how much So loves Soo but also how dangerous he can be. When So took Soo out of the palace, LO did not look as angry as when she found her with Wook in the cave. I think she already knows what the princes are like and if anything she would have more sympathy for So who was treated so badly by her worst enemy, Queen Yoo. Remember as the king's lover she was probably privy to So's past and upbringing with the Kangs. I think you should give LO some credit that she is wise enough to see beyond the book cover.

When I came across your post again I happened to notice that it wasn't my post you were quoting. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

Friends..please have mercy on me..my internet is veeeryyy slow like a turtle..it keeps failed on loading..maybe you could kindly put the heavy parts on spoiler?I love it..very much..but not all our members here live in an internet friendly area :tears: (Now I understand how our mods feel). Thank you...

@ruizaio thank you for always updating about the DVD..half a year?hope I have enough times to save money (US $200 in my country equal with 3M..those are a whole lot of money for ppl like me :sweatingbullets:).

@dhia205  maybe WS could add pretty colors on HS dresses? I'm sure I'll love it lolol.

Finally..I can't move on from ep8..keep playing it over and over again..hhhhhh..tomorrow is Saturday,eclipses..let's cheer up..oh,and welcome to newbies..and don't forget to read Soompi rules :)

• Like 12

The only thing wrong with the BTS is the 'where' part. If it happens at least in the boat, I'll be much more please. A horse will get me ecstatic.

And if other notice the duration, I myself where the hands at. 

But It's just a friendly gesture. I do that often to my close friends. If you ever have a wild, but as virgin as the virgin coconut oil, imagination, please share with us. Isn't that right, my girl @dhia205 @junee22?

• Like 11

6 hours ago, freckledbelle said:

@Mona Ys

I can only imagine how hard it was for LYB. I somewhat pity the die hard fans. I am a fan myself but at least i know my limitations. I hope all fans are open minded. 

Spoiler

@Mona Ys, @freckledbelle Lee Yoo Bi closed her Instagram months after it ended the drama by attacks of antifans who spoke badly of her father, not it was for JoonGi, she already had many antifans before of the drama SWWTN, although there were some immature fans of JoonGi that they attacked her because she posted on her Instagram photos with he and for her interaction with him at the press conference thought she was in love with him, but that was just the beginning of the drama.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

Thanks for clarifing that... being an Indian i can certainly support that point 100%.. in India siblings be it half or cousin cant be married at any cost (there are few exceptions in southern states where cousin from mother's side can be married but that do has some conditions, that I am not sure of cause not from southern part)

are you from India ?

@dhia205 thanks for those lovely pics... *muah*

@fathiayunia

hanks chingu for the link of bts pics and thread too... I really missed a whole lot of sun being away and its so heartwarming to know that I was missed thank you for that too...

Yes am from India.... :)

• Like 3