Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, andy78 said:

WS TOOK HIS MASK OFF ...EVERYBODY WATCHES HIM...HS TOO...SUCH A SAD MOMENT...

I have teary eyes without even watching the scene!

Yo , you bastard , why so evil ? 

Sending a virtual hug to Wang So of  Goreyo :tears:

• Like 22

Happy 400 Pages chingguuu.. hip hip hurray.. hip hop hurray.

can wait to watch Episode,7 with sub and join the discussion..

but reading all your recap, specially between HS and WW made my heart pound. if only, this is not an adaptation drama, and when we don't have any clue about the story, i will 1000% ship HS and WW.. but since we already knew that HS will ended up with WS, i have no other opt but to ship them in order to avoid a severe broken heart. but, WS is also a great choice..

poor my shipper heart.

• Like 19
42 minutes ago, leejongsuk said:

OMG Ha Neul is sooooo sweeeet he felt reallly bad whennn  he didn't catch  her Ohh  they're  sooo sweet together i  reallly hope they cannn ennd  up dating him  nnd IU OMG soo manny of  lovey dovey  i only wish  if i  could have  her  luck surronded by  sooo many hot guys and all   of them are caring bout her lucky her hhhh i really hope that  she'll date him they're smocking hot together ....:wub::heart:

• Like 16
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner