[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Hello everyone... so officially it was the best episode so far, just by reading about I am grinning like an idot and laughing like a stupod ( do note I am at office and surrounded by all teams) but cant stop falling in love with show all over again and dear WS you are the reason for makig me an idiot but who cares (not me). Finally we had tons of Ws moments today...

Now after watching raw I'll feel those moments all again.

thank you everyone @qwenli @Yippeuni for live recap nd @LyraYoo for live tweets.

• Like 16

Ok this episode was like WOW many sweet scene ...funny too HS still "madly in love" with 8th prince ...4th prince start to realise his own feelings .. for next week is action time i just hope too see HS-WS love to blossom
wait for sub but i like more ep 7 without sub more that i like ep.6 + sub ( maybe because i see more WS in ep.7:) )

but the bad thing is monday is far far away ......

sorry for my bad English 

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, andy78 said:

ONE SIDED LOVE FOR NOW SHE IS STILL NOT OVER WW...HS LIFE IS SO HARD IN THAT PALACE...EVIL QUEEN IS MEAN WITH HER ...THERE WILL BE LADY OH SLAPPING HER

his life is quite hard chingu @andy78 that look of determination on his face to show everyone that it doesnt matter a bit to him about his scar but inside he is hurt and when he saw HS's widened eyes it hurt im even more but i am glad HS came towards him, it is the first sign of total acceptance for him and making her afraid of him is the opposite of what he actually feels since deep inside he needs someone to take care of him.   i am also glad the prince played by NJH came to him when he was all alone by the lake.

@stargazer187 mian chingu i couldn't roll call yet as i have to gather the names of people here in the thread and put them in a list.  hehehe we don't even know if they would want to be called out before the show starts. what do you think?

waves at friends here @bebebisous33 @ruzikie (will add the list later :) )

• Like 12

I just cannot understand why they have so many different versions for the episode and preview . It just makes the viewers wonder if the producers themselves are not sure of where the story should go ??all this is what is leading to low ratings . They should decide on one path and stick to their guns to show they have faith in their own product

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, Layali said:

watching those HS-WW scenes for the next week makes me uneasy.They need to truncate this doomed ship.I'd be mighty pissed off if they extend it beyond epi 10 and hasten the WS-HS arc.at this point,both the relationships are overlapping which takes the beauty off the budding emotions between HS-WS. I keep fearing we'd be burdened with a sloppy romance for the OTP :wub:

Why is  that chingu?? for  mee  EVEN if i prefer HS with WW i never felt uneasy when  i see her with WS  i'd llike if they pull off the threesome thing hhhhh she can  have moments  with both guys nd they still look super hot together i  really hope if WS -HS is the end game at least HS have kiss scene with   WW nd romantic moments nd he dies at the end then she can have her own romance with WS hhhh:wub:

• Like 13

Even it's only a one sided love for Wang So, at least he finally knows what is the feeling he has everytime he's around Hae Soo. He can not stop thinking about her, worrying about her even he can smile widely everytime she's around him. She is his happy virus. 

But the things are complicated which it's about Wook. I don't think Wang So will remain the same after the humiliation he got in Eun's birthday.  

• Like 17

I wonder what how they will give us a satisfying reason for Wook and Soo break up . Their relationship seems to develop quite smoothly. Although there are a lot of understanding between So and Soo , Soo doesnt show any kind of fluttering in front of So :)) she is so comfortable being around him

• Like 19

Gosh....this drama is getting better and more interesting. 

The final scene where Wang So exposed his scar really showcased Lee Jun Ki's powerhouse acting. The vulnerable look in his eyes really break my heart. I am thrilled with the shift of the plot and we are moving closer towards the battle of throne and love. Scarlet Heart is really DAEBAK and Lee Jun Ki is spectacular.

• Like 15

this is my first post here, i can't resist to write something here ^^ my heart was beating fast watch this episode, i really waiting so hard for HS and WS scenes, i'm so happy and crazy see that WS falling for her... oh my gosh, at first WS so mad with HS because she's hurt herself, i can feel his angry that mean he's really care to HS. I can see WS so happy everytime he met HS, he often not realise he make spontaneous smile everytime he see/think HS act. WS try to avoid his nervous feeling to HS so WS didn't want to join Eun party, so sad for today's ending my heart is breaking to see WS like that and for next episode, i hope HS still as a person who always stand by WS side and keep WS strong.

yea...i must said WW so handsome, i really like Kang Ha Neul ^^ hahaa... but i still ship WW with HS \^0^/ uh...i hate to wait until next week, too long...i'm dying again.  

thank you all for quick translation, you guys are awesome, thank you. 

• Like 10