Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

I just cannot understand why they have so many different versions for the episode and preview . It just makes the viewers wonder if the producers themselves are not sure of where the story should go ??all this is what is leading to low ratings . They should decide on one path and stick to their guns to show they have faith in their own product

• Like 13
  • Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Layali said:

watching those HS-WW scenes for the next week makes me uneasy.They need to truncate this doomed ship.I'd be mighty pissed off if they extend it beyond epi 10 and hasten the WS-HS arc.at this point,both the relationships are overlapping which takes the beauty off the budding emotions between HS-WS. I keep fearing we'd be burdened with a sloppy romance for the OTP :wub:

Why is  that chingu?? for  mee  EVEN if i prefer HS with WW i never felt uneasy when  i see her with WS  i'd llike if they pull off the threesome thing hhhhh she can  have moments  with both guys nd they still look super hot together i  really hope if WS -HS is the end game at least HS have kiss scene with   WW nd romantic moments nd he dies at the end then she can have her own romance with WS hhhh:wub:

• Like 13

Even it's only a one sided love for Wang So, at least he finally knows what is the feeling he has everytime he's around Hae Soo. He can not stop thinking about her, worrying about her even he can smile widely everytime she's around him. She is his happy virus. 

But the things are complicated which it's about Wook. I don't think Wang So will remain the same after the humiliation he got in Eun's birthday.  

• Like 17

I wonder what how they will give us a satisfying reason for Wook and Soo break up . Their relationship seems to develop quite smoothly. Although there are a lot of understanding between So and Soo , Soo doesnt show any kind of fluttering in front of So :)) she is so comfortable being around him

• Like 19

Gosh....this drama is getting better and more interesting. 

The final scene where Wang So exposed his scar really showcased Lee Jun Ki's powerhouse acting. The vulnerable look in his eyes really break my heart. I am thrilled with the shift of the plot and we are moving closer towards the battle of throne and love. Scarlet Heart is really DAEBAK and Lee Jun Ki is spectacular.

• Like 15

this is my first post here, i can't resist to write something here ^^ my heart was beating fast watch this episode, i really waiting so hard for HS and WS scenes, i'm so happy and crazy see that WS falling for her... oh my gosh, at first WS so mad with HS because she's hurt herself, i can feel his angry that mean he's really care to HS. I can see WS so happy everytime he met HS, he often not realise he make spontaneous smile everytime he see/think HS act. WS try to avoid his nervous feeling to HS so WS didn't want to join Eun party, so sad for today's ending my heart is breaking to see WS like that and for next episode, i hope HS still as a person who always stand by WS side and keep WS strong.

yea...i must said WW so handsome, i really like Kang Ha Neul ^^ hahaa... but i still ship WW with HS \^0^/ uh...i hate to wait until next week, too long...i'm dying again.  

thank you all for quick translation, you guys are awesome, thank you. 

• Like 10

There is no spc episode in S One Tv hiks. So I'm relying on the kindness of reviewers in this thread tomorrow. 

So I guess the King is dead next ep? That's the only reason they dressed in white right? 

My favorit scenes:

SooSo: the talk in the garden (he clearly worry about her), the walk to the little cottage, and his smile to her before the demasking.

WookSoo: the secret hug and the calligraphy. 

Other: When Lee Ji Eun grace us with her voice. 

• Like 12
Just now, ahappygoluckygirl0918 said:

What will happen in the special episode?

it's only giving us about the recap and other BTS from the drama itself :D 

3 minutes ago, sarasona said:

Maybe I am the only one who has heart for joonki and there is no SLS FOR ME.... I want soo for so and vice versa

me too. i am not rooting for the second lead but i like Wang Wook hahaha xD 

That ritual is that a ritual for telling the public about Wang So ?

• Like 8

Oh my God! The begining of this episode is the best beautiful scene that i've seen in Scarlet Heart so far! They are amazing ! Both visual and chemistry!

She is following him and he knows when she stops! Ouuu! These two are so sweet

• Like 10

Please tell me I am not the only one mad at 10th. There's being stupid and there's being inconsiderate entitled little child. He definitely falls into the second category with his idiocy. I appreciate the fact that it gave Jun Ki a moment to showcase his brilliant acting prowess but still, it left a bad taste. 

• Like 17
18 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

why are they all in white?? O_O

is this the line where WS says he's here to claim the throne? (in the 6 min trailer)

and why are they throwing dirt on our beloved WS? >:(

can't wait for the demasking <3

I really have mix feelings right now xD

likely the king will die because I see the evil queen in white too. 

then cp will ascend the throne first.

• Like 10
3 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Please tell me I am not the only one mad at 10th. There's being stupid and there's being inconsiderate entitled little child. He definitely falls into the second category with his idiocy. I appreciate the fact that it gave Jun Ki a moment to showcase his brilliant acting prowess but still, it left a bad taste. 

actually I wish there are less scenes for the 10th. but since they weave his birthday party into a mask revelation for the 4th, I forgive them. 

We already dun have enuf time for So and yet they have to go give time to the 10th and 13th. But then I understand that's Baekhyun and he got his fans. 

I just so wish SH is 30eps at least, there is hardly time for all the princes.

• Like 14
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner