Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

38 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

Episode 7 Video Preview Translation:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1108386

Man: There is only one prince that can stay at the palace in the end.

Man: The one that will sit on the throne.

Prince: I'm a prince too. I should at the least know about the events/happenings of the Imperial household.

Man: Think well/deeply. About what your true reasons are.

Prince: What are you doing?

Woman: Do we look like dogs and pigs to you?

Prince: What?

HS: Thank you for becoming my first friend.

Woman: She even receives the care/concern of a (*something*). This girl, she always has good luck.

WW: I'll do whatever I can to return you to the past. 

HS: I understand where you're coming from, so don't feel rushed.

WW: Wait for me.

HS: So you can feel happiness even at the words to wait.

WS: You could have died. 

WS: Don't do that ever again.

WS: I'll never forgive you if you do.

End.

Hide contents

P.S. @Mau_Cherry I'm sorry for not being able to do translations of the dramas we both watch recently. Real life caught up with me when summer ended, and I've been busy readjusting to my schedule. I'll find a way to fit them back in to it, hopefully soon. Sorry. 

Thank you !!! You know how much I love your translation. :wub:

I´m the last Person who don´t understand if real life keeps us very busy!!!! Please don´t feel like you have to apologize. We all are happy about your help - but this is not your duty - it´s your freetime and your kind Heart. Sure we will all be happy when have more time for KDrama Land again... but honestly I only hope right now that your real life will not keep you busy with worries or something not so nice... I missed you already. :)

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, notintoyou said:

I was reading the drama's dc gall and they were actually praising IU though? Plus everyone seems to enjoy kang ha neul's performance, some even saying that he's better than Lee joon gi. But mostly they don't really like Kim kyu Tae's direction and also the story's inconsistencies 

Junki scene just 6 minute in Episode 5 & 6 also the previous episode.... for sure KHN better than Junki :lol:

nothing we can do it about the acting or the directing or editing

just enjoy & support SH drama!

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

because of her controversy over her latest song "Zeze"

it's happen around october to november 2015, so they still can't forgive her even IU apologizing & explain she not write the the lyrics is about sexualizing a five-years old boy

It is unfortunate Koreans are passing up a good drama ... I love everything about this drama ... i watched moonlight but can't even get through episode 2 (peace ;-) ... i can't help myself from dozing off but i'll give it another try) ... production wise, you can tell that Scarlet was well planned and they did not seem to skimp on the set design ... i also appreciated the cinematography (one of the things that catches my attention in k-dramas) ... and my cherry on top of a sundae ... kang ha neul but i must say i love all the princes but khn is my fave ... @jerboa83 hello chingu, good to find you here ... i was trying to figure out who Concubine Oh is because I was certain I have seen her somewhere ... and i said she is definitely not kim tae hee but looks like her ... didn't realize it was kang min jae from healer!  now i am curious about the original version and i am likely to add the chinese version to my long list of must watch dramas ...

• Like 6

A subbed Version is out - but there are still missing Parts.. sadly Parts I most wanted to know. I surender for tonight.

See you tomorrow and Good Night!

.... I haven´t seen enough WS today... maybe i can dream about him.... :wub:

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, hiluna said:

What happened to the scene in the preview when So grabs JM by the throat and demands a solution to the marriage? 

Yeah, I was looking for that as well! Too many cut scenes.

Just finished watching the subbed version also. As much as I like Wook, I'm really anticipating the love line between So and Soo. I mean come on it's already ep 6. 

• Like 10

50 minutes ago, rei_smasher11 said:

Hide contents

I'm curious why do they Koreans hate IU? 

Spoiler

They don't. She's ridiculously popular in Korea, very much loved not just by her fandom, but by the public as well (which is why she usually has the most downloads, a lot of people listen to her music). Netizens (which don't represent 50 million Koreans) don't like her, started to witch hunt her, she apologized, to them it wasn't enough because it didn't ruin her career. In the Gallup polls, she's #2 in the artist category with .1% difference from bigbang and #1 in idols category. Netizens aren't really a big deal, but to us who don't speak the language, it's our only way of connecting to Koreans. Those translations are akin to translating YouTube comments and forum posts. Pretty much irrelevant to the public

• Like 9

Reminder: It would be the best interest of this thread if we will discuss about the drama and not the actors/actresses individual activities/controversies

Please stay on topic,thank you!

\^0^/

• Like 15

54 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

I notice the episode 6 that aired on sbs is very different with the episode in dramafever (dramafire too). The scenes are different and not in the same order too. For example, in dramafever version Wang Wook (the 8th prince) cried in Haesoo embrace, while in SBS version he didn't.

Dramafever version: 

SBS version: 

That's why the episode from sbs doesn't match with dramafever subtitle. Anyone know other subber other than dramafever?

Oh I just notice this ... that's why the sub no up yet until now at subscene. So there's some discrepancy on the scene.....I've been wondering myself why the scene where Wook hug Soo and cry badly at the preview not aired last night....maybe they are doing new subs based on the sbs version... and I think dramafever will also change the episode refer to sbs version only...maybe

• Like 7

Is because lack 14 episodes to finish that some maybe feel dissapointed of how sometimes Wang So has been relegated to a second place and don't see the moment when his love story with Hae Soo begins. I'm really enjoying this part of the story and how it has developed the relationship between Hae Soo and Wang Wook, and then with Wang So, one of love and the other is yet to define, but being honest I think that in just 20 episodes is hard to develop two love lines, the political conflict that approaches, the intrigues of the other characters and the stories of the other princes; maybe if MLSHR had 10 more episodes would be better but that's impossible so I have hopes that the writer and the director have taken the best path to tell the story, and have not rushed the events to happen by the lack of time.

• Like 11

Do you guys even sleep @LyraYoo and

@Gabi Bros?

This thread is moving so fast I couldn't keep up :DKeep up the spirit for MLSHR guys. Don't let rating keep you down. I threw my thoughts about the rating out of the window a long time a go. We can make this drama an international phenomena. 

Together we can make it work just like the Princes. 

• Like 14

I can't believe it the rating is bad, very bad... I know that some fans are saying that don't care about the rating... But i care... I'm worried maybe SBS will reduce the Episodes like KBS did with Beautiful Mind... I know that we international fans we can do anything... BUT PLEASE AT LEAST LET'S TRY TRENDING ON TWEET TOMOROW, ONE HOUR BEFORE THE DRAMA START AT 09:00PM (SKT)

LET'S SHOW THAT DESPITE THE BAD RATING IN KOREA THE DRAMA IS A HUGE SUCESS AROUND THE WORLD....

The tweet will include the Twitter handles for Naver and SBS -  @naver_diary @SBSNOW

We can use this hashtag's #달의연인 #보보경심려 or these #ScarletHeartRyeo #MoonLovers

PLEASE LET'S PARTICIPATE ALL TOGETHER...

• Like 14

0645 LOL

========

"Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" Lee Joon-ki charms his brothers

2016/09/12

photo763000.jpg

Lee Joon-ki has adjusted to being the Prince.

In the stills of the SBS drama "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo", Wang So (Lee Joon-ki) was seen having a good time with his brothers.

The brothers are playing horseback in two teams while others are watching them.

The 10th prince Wang Eun (EXO Baekhyun) is the jockey while Wang So is the horse with the 13th prince Baek Ah (Nam Joo-hyeok). The 14th prince Wang Jeong (Ji Soo) is the horse for the other team.

Wang So looks very determined about the game. He is so serious he is almost funny and cute.

According to sources, Wang So who moved into to the Imperial Palace, takes various classes to build his strength.

Wang So hasn't been with his brothers long enough so it's awkward but he's trying his best to make it work.

Meanwhile, "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" can be seen on the 12th at 10PM.

Hancinema

=========================

Taeyeon sings a gentle ballad in 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo' OST Part 5 MV

By beansss

'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo' has finally dropped the full MV for Girls' Generation Taeyeon's OST!

The OST Part 5, titled "All With You", is a soft and gentle, yet longing ballad, recapping some of IU's relationships with the princes so far in the drama. 

Listen above while you wait for the next episode of 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo'!

ALLKPOP
  • Like 23

7 minutes ago, miyukiakira1988 said:

I can't believe it the rating is bad, very bad... I know that some fans are saying that don't care about the rating... But i care... I'm worried maybe SBS will reduce the Episodes like KBS did with Beautiful Mind

I dont think they will shorten the length, for all the video they finish editing. To cut without airing is such a waste and remember, they already sold the drama for international broadcast. 

and Yes, I agree onto make the drama trending =))

• Like 9

So the versions on SBS and dramafever are still different? Maybe that is why I found this episode uninspiring, too many cut scenes that could be pertinent to the development of the drama :angry: I stopped watching the SBS one because of the lag online so now I will have to suffer through the lag tomorrow morning and watch it live without subs. It makes this thread a bit difficult to follow since everyone is watching different versions, we may be talking at cross purposes and our analysis very different.

• Like 9

10 hours ago, Niki Azia said:

i'm little bot dissapointed ... wang so scene like he's a cameo in SH drama 

his scene in every episode like he just a special appearance too!!!

With regards to So's appearance time, I just want to say that since I saw some of the C version, he will appear much more later.

In fact, if they follow the C version, Wook's time will be greatly cut later. 

I think, for most korean audience they are not use to this arrangement.

I woke up and saw the ratings, and I must say although I am disappointed, I am not surprised. That's just the way the Korean taste is.  Park Bo Gum is on a roll, and I dont blame the k audience, he is indeed handsome and cute. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu's I have a question.....  'Why Does Hae Soo think that Wang SO will be a terrible king???? 

I think HS not yet reach that thought yet....In last night episode after she passed out and met the princes on her way to lady SG place, she was look at each princes and guessing which one is the next gwajoong that appear in her dream before, and when her eyes land at Wook she suddenly thought something and said "Sseolma.." .... in my translation of the scene I think she is guessing Wook is the next gwajoong because he is seems to be one that fit all the requirement to become a king in her eyes. 

And I didn't find any scene yet that HS feel bad about So become a king. 

In her dream we can see King Taejo died, he drowning because someone poisoned him (?) but the question of mine is why HS already ruled out Mo as the crown prince.....why she is guessing which one will be the king after Taejo died while at that time she already know that Mo is exist and he is the crown prince at that moment. Or she also see Mo died and I missed that?? 

'

• Like 8