Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

then she went to decorate an outdoor area for 10th's birthday party. 

with balloon like stuff and something that looks like a cake.

10th is quite drunk but still happy to see her. 

10th: Why are you so pretty today? I am seeing two of you!

Soo drags him out.

13th and 14th talking and strolling outside.

A person in a bear outfit enters. z hera!, 

the two princes got a shock.

• Like 18

At night HS look at Wook written and HS smiling. She see the moon and open her window widely. Full moon. She then look at her bracelet again. 

HS ya you can do it...HS say to herself.

BA, drawing the refugees. He stop drawing call children in front of him and give them food. He then draw a mother who is nursing her baby. Seohyun appear, took the drawing book and tear it apart. She mad at BA. 

She is a princess, 2 men approach her and tell her urgent thing. BA keep looking for her. 

The princes enjoying drinks for Eun birhday. Wook look around to find HS. Jung sneak alcohol, Mo is conspirating with Jung and BA to make Eun drunk hahahahahaha. Yo, So, Wook and YH talking.

So looking at the maid he is looking for HS but she is not there. The siblings keep feeding Eun with alcohol hahahahah Eun drunk already.

Preview scene....Yo dragging YH outside telling her to come to him. YH asking what is your dream. Yo said my dream is become the king but YH smile and look down at him. YH seems like doesn't believe that he can be one. Yo grab YH, about to kiss her. So appear right on time, dissing into Yo. Yo leave. YH thanked him. 

• Like 16

Yo drag YH out.

yo: you are best choice for a queen?

YH: how big is your dream?

YO: my dream, is goryeo.

YH laugh: you are really fearless

YO: I know you want wook to be king but then you will only be a princess.

YH: can you get ride of all your concubines for me?

then he grabs her.

So walks pass.

YO: do you have other choices

and try to kiss her

So: arent you tired ? you despicable person. You are too stubborn

Yo: you too, always appearing at inappropriate times!

then he leaves.

YH thank So.

dun tell wook

SO: do not consider YO, you will not get what you want.

YH: if you want to give me advise, then give me a good future. consider me.

• Like 21

HS busy at the kitchen. Lady SG come and tell her to leave coz she is done with her work that day. HS leave happily she then run to her room, put on make up and wear pink dress.

She decorate the gazebo fro Eun birthday party, she even stick Eun drawing on the wall. Drunk Eun walking thru hallway try to going home. HS cme and get him hahahahahahah Eun see HS become three....

BA and Jung searching for Eun, they meet with general daughter who wear the bear skin  hahahah they scared and scream.

Eun is so happy seeing what HS prepared for him. HS thanked him for become the first friend for her since she come to goryeo. HS said I have present for you, she then sing happy birthday for Eun she then dance too in front of Eun. So pass them and laugh to see HS. YH notice that All the princes show up and smiling to see HS performance.  They all praising her and ask her to do it one more time but Eun againts it saying that its my present so she cannot do that again. HS then sing again in front of the princes. 

Wook is really in love with her. All the princes enjoy her singing with smile in their face. Only So that have sad eye while looking at HS. 

• Like 23
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner