Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Loved today's episode with all the Prince's rallying around Hae Soo! 

Sidenote: does anyone know the name of the song that was playing at Myung Hee's funeral, it was so beautiful and sad. 

• Like 12

Hello all~

Silent reader of this thread and finally decided to join into the discussion ^^ So far i'm loving this drama and love the plotline. I absolutely cannot wait until Hae Soo and the 4th prince begin their romance :wub:

One thing I noticed though, while reading this thread, is that apparently Wang Soo is going to kill all of his brothers to get the throne...? Is this true? ;-; I currently love WS (and can't wait for the romance to bloom) but I would be kinda disappointed with him killing his brothers for the throne.. Do you guys think the writers would go for that plot? I was thinking that Wang Yo would be the one to kill the brothers since he's the one that desires the throne..? In the Chinese version, how does it end up?

Also in Korean history, I know WS becomes the King and ends up marrying the princess.. If that happens, what happens to HS? Do you think this drama will make a twist and have WS and HS end up together in the end? (I don't want to see this drama end like Six Flying Dragons..)

But anyways, I am getting major First lead syndrome (Can't believe this would actually happen...)! I think WW and HS moments are adorable but I ship WS and HS ^^ (As people said, scar couple~) I saw that this is how it was in the Chinese version too and there will be HS x WS moments later on but I'm just dying for it to happen already!! I saw the 6 minute preview and I love seeing their moments~

Above all, can't wait for the next episode and see what will happen~

• Like 17

1 hour ago, miyukiakira1988 said:

I can't believe it the rating is bad, very bad... I know that some fans are saying that don't care about the rating... But i care... I'm worried maybe SBS will reduce the Episodes like KBS did with Beautiful Mind... I know that we international fans we can do anything... BUT PLEASE AT LEAST LET'S TRY TRENDING ON TWEET TOMOROW, ONE HOUR BEFORE THE DRAMA START AT 09:00PM (SKT)

with regards to cancellation or reduction you dont have to worry about it because this drama is already all pre-produced, if they dont air it the are wasting money. Also many other countries are on simulcast. so they HAVE to finish screening the drama, otherwise k audience will complain why other countries can watch and they cant. :)

• Like 15

Aaaahh. I'm sad that there are different versions of the show between SBS and Dramafever... I want to watch the SBS version too T.T

I guess I'm now going to spend my time searching around the internet.

• Like 10

What is happening with Park Bo Gum is like what happened with Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho, Joo Won and even Bi Rain when this made Full House. Koreans are so, they like to embrace the actor of the moment and if is talented and handsome even more, so I'm not surprised if the other drama is the one in the heart of the viewers. Maybe if I'm a little upset for the low ratings that are unfair, but at least according of what I saw in social media, MLSHR is quite popular in the internet and with those numbers in Youku I consider it a success.

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, briseis said:

OMG! CAN THESE TWO BE ANY MORE SWOONWORTHY! Their scenes feel as if they were cut straight out of the most delicious romantic novel! There is a hidden intimacy in the way Hae Soo and Wang So ride together under the cover of fog; in the way he holds her so tightly. In the darkness of the forest they appear completely alone, with BA trailing way behind them.

So might be a prince but he has no shining armor, instead he has his masks, his demons and blood on his hands yet he is still there, saving her. 

I want to give you 100 likes :D

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

I hope we will get the sub for sbs version too. Just like what @IAmSoulReader said, it would be so much better that we will get a complete version with all scene + subs too.  Here the other scenes  in SBS version which aren't present in Dramafever version

I can't understand why were deleted so many good scenes. :o Thanks God I was able to watch the raw episode of the version of SBS. Thanks SBS! :heart: Still, I am curious to watch the original version. :confused:

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

I hope we will get the sub for sbs version too. Just like what @IAmSoulReader said, it would be so much better that we will get a complete version with all scene + subs too.  Here the other scenes  in SBS version which aren't present in Dramafever version :

1. Haesoo and Baek-ah scene after Myunghee's funeral

2. Wang So and Wang Yo scene

3. Wang So and Baek-ah scene

4. King Taejo and Queen Yo scene

5. Wang So and Ji Mong scene

Actually SBS seems the one who air the most scene. As I saw all those scenes last night except scene where Wook hug HS and cried

• Like 14

30 minutes ago, miyukiakira1988 said:

I can't believe it the rating is bad, very bad... I know that some fans are saying that don't care about the rating... But i care... I'm worried maybe SBS will reduce the Episodes like KBS did with Beautiful Mind... I know that we international fans we can do anything... BUT PLEASE AT LEAST LET'S TRY TRENDING ON TWEET TOMOROW, ONE HOUR BEFORE THE DRAMA START AT 09:00PM (SKT)

LET'S SHOW THAT DESPITE THE BAD RATING IN KOREA THE DRAMA IS A HUGE SUCESS AROUND THE WORLD....

The tweet will include the Twitter handles for Naver and SBS -  @naver_diary @SBSNOW

We can use this hashtag's #달의연인 #보보경심려 or these #ScarletHeartRyeo #MoonLovers

PLEASE LET'S PARTICIPATE ALL TOGETHER...

I understand how you feel being someone who loves the drama so much.

But I don't see the ratings will get any better, the most will stay around that figure during its entite run. I know this sound pessimistic but I think it's best to not have too much hope.

Why the low ratings still puzzled me but i have decided not to care anymore. Despite the trending, the high CPI popularity, topping topological index  but all seem like not translating to the rating number. Is it really because less Jun Ki screentime the factor? Or maybe because of the THAAD tension that they dissed everything associated with China especially that this drama is an adaptation from C-novel? Because IU is still not forgiven? Prejudice against idols turn actors?

I couldn't care less anymore. I am just happy that the drama is receiving so much love elsewhere except in its homeland. 

Anyway, i disagree if anyone commented that KHN is better than Jun Ki because we have yet to see more Wang So and Wook is the center of the story for these first few episodes and though I have watched the C-version and know beforehand of the story flow....please give more Jun Ki screentime. I am looking forward to Wang So stealing the girl.

• Like 17

36 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

I think HS not yet reach that thought yet....In last night episode after she passed out and met the princes on her way to lady SG place, she was look at each princes and guessing which one is the next gwajoong that appear in her dream before, and when her eyes land at Wook she suddenly thought something and said "Sseolma.." .... in my translation of the scene I think she is guessing Wook is the next gwajoong because he is seems to be one that fit all the requirement to become a king in her eyes. 

And I didn't find any scene yet that HS feel bad about So become a king. 

In her dream we can see King Taejo died, he drowning because someone poisoned him (?) but the question of mine is why HS already ruled out Mo as the crown prince.....why she is guessing which one will be the king after Taejo died while at that time she already know that Mo is exist and he is the crown prince at that moment. Or she also see Mo died and I missed that?? 

'

That scene is actually interpreted differently in both sbs release version and dramafever version.

What you said before is in the dramafever version that Haesoo guessed Wook could be the next Gwangjong. But in SBS version, after Haesoo looked at Wang Wook, she moved her eyes to Wang So.

Dramafever version:

tumblr_odf5djNyZ91r81c2so1_540.jpg

SBS version:

tumblr_odf5djNyZ91r81c2so2_540.jpg

Sometimes I think unedited version was somehow meant to mislead viewers. Just like last ep 6 preview, we thought it's Wang Wook who took Haesoo to run away from her arranged marriage, but it's actually WangSo who brought her. 

• Like 21

with regards to the k version vs international version. Did anybody noticed is the length the same?

they better not be airing a longer version in Korea! I swear I will write into sbs to complain if they do that B)

• Like 15

As always, I love @bebebisous33 ways of explanations..now I'm no longer confused..hehe..and please,please,please can we not talk about the ratings please? to all new members of this thread too..just forget about the ratings..I can understand why some of you feel disheartened about the ratings,actually me too..but hey,the ratings only to show who watch this drama on TV..but not from online watchers..and what about the international fans?? okay..I'm going to say this again..actually..how many ppl in Korea??? 50M? (I don't know) .. and how many ppl just in China that watch at Youku? (700M?) and add that with ppl like us who spread all around the world... can't you see the difference guys?

If we could make this drama as the world trending..there's no way Koreans wouldn't notice that..and the importance is to show our support to Scarlet Heart Ryeo..(I never did this to any Kdramas before..and I only have 3 followers on Twitter lol :P apparently my friends prefer FB or Instagram accounts) but still I tried to spread the words to any other forums who had interests in this drama..and I can see a little difference that we made with the increasing followers and commenters at our thread :D

Guys...Keep up the spirits and keep fighting !!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 13

54 minutes ago, matchacake said:

Youku view count:  749,685,329 (11.5 hours after ep 6 release)

That is a totally insane number.

• Like 10

14095893_1273690845997127_74514125073849

Marie Claire Sept 2016 Interview with Lee Joon Gi (excerpt) 

Capturing from Chungmuro, it has not been an easy journey for Lee Joon Gi to deliver all his finished works. <Scarlet Heart Ryeo> series is Lee's starting point in China market, this proves his determination to penetrate China market. From the adaptation of China fiction <Scarlet Heart>, translated into a fantasy historical series, <Moon lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo>. Lee Joon Gi as the 4thprince in the drama, will be the King of Goryeo, Gwangjong who is the fourth son of King Taejo.
Since this drama is fantasy-historical, how does he coordinate this kind of genre.  “I have acted in many fantasies dramas”, Lee explained, “Whether my acting will please or disappoint the viewers, I can't reselect it anymore. Apparently, it is those people around me who have trust in me and recognised what I have been through in completion of my works.  Finally, I have become king (Laugh)”,  Lee unhesitatingly said, “This is probably my last period drama in this juncture of my age”  Lee also explained that he will embark on new roles which is different from previous. If you think you have seen many Lee Joon Gi's works, then you are wrong. You are only seeing the beginning of the birth of an actor. 

Lee added “Although it is a fantasy period drama, in many aspect it is different from my previous works where there are many characters in <Scarlet Heart Ryeo>. Previously I have rejected many projects as I was waiting for works from the leaders in the directing arena. This time, it is a project with many good elements infuse together. The background of this drama is set in Goryeo dynasty and this is also the first time Goryeo period is chosen as the backdrop in historical series. It is also my first time as a King. I find that imperial power struggle is interesting.  This work depicts the intertwine of imperial conflicts and politics

Read the rest here JG FAMILY (Please take out with credits from them)

• Like 18

I was off for 3 days and I have to back read 30-40pages :( I think we will just enjoy and have fun this drama by ourselves...

I don't really like but still read some... and ask myself why k-net comment are so hateful.... Even I am not korean can appreciate their hard working and really not that bad... it is good drama.

Why can they appreciate their own people hardworking. It is ok if they watch it after watch other drama and make this drama low ratings but It is not necessary to give bad comments. Some people needs to have positive thinking. 

• Like 15

OMG, I love the horse riding of Wang So / Hae Soo. Can I please have more scene of theirs I love that Wang So does not care about anyone but Hae Soo well-being, refusing to let the guards take her, refusing to let her go. It was only until she ask him to and even then, he was hesitant. She definitely won his heart without him even realizing *giggle*

And omo, the seed of doubt has started which would be the the cause of Hae Soo and Wook drifting apart. I thought it was interesting that it did not occur to her that Wang Soo could be possible be the king. Her thought only reflect the five prince (8th, 9th, 10th, 13th ,and 14th) and lands her doubt on Wang Wook. It didn't occur to her that Wang So could be the one which makes me wonder how much she have faith in him. The one who is fearful in the eyes of many while Wook is the one love by many. Yet her view of who could possible be the ruthless king was cast on Wook. 

I am so curious now how the k version will drive So to seek the throne as well. So far, he has no desire for it and from the trailer, he would rather run away with Hae Soo than be king. In the C version, it was his sibling betrayal (upon Ruoxi warning) that got the 13th taking the punishment that hit the 4th hard thus changing him. I am curious as to how it would play out here. I do appreciate the little scene they have of the 4th along with Baek Ah about the freedom they seek. I can see that being the reason Baek Ah will eventually support So if he do seek the throne. 

Any who, hopefully there will be plenty more of the SoSoo couple tomorrow. 2 episode isn't enough for me - blame this on the power of Lee Jun-ki. *giggle*

• Like 24

I am a bit confused about the different Korean/SBS version and Dramafever version.  Is it only episode 6 that is different?  Maybe in Korea they aired the re-edited version since there were so many complaints.  I watched the Korean version of episode 6 and it was total crap.  As usual, poorly edited, badly directed, choppy and nothing added to character development or story progression.  I was bored throughout the whole episode except for the few scenes where Wang So appeared.  I am sorry to disagree with many of you, but IU's acting gets progressively worse.  This is not meant as a personal attack on her, but simply my unbiased opinion.  It's a huge shame because LJK is a great actor and deserves a better co-star to do his acting justice.  Kang Haneul is doing a good job.  

This production is a huge disappointment for me because I was really looking forward to this drama.  It had so much potential.  But alas.

On a separate note, do any of you know where I can watch the streaming version of the director's re-edited version without having to download?  Thanks much!

• Like 8