Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

7 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I want Hae Soo to be in love with Wang So so badly!!! They are perfect together. ^_^

ME TOO. ME THREE ME FOR EVERYTHING ABOUT WANG SO AND HAE SOO HAHAHA XD 

idk if this could happen, but please God of korean drama, let Wang So and Hae Soo have a proper ending for them even they have to reunite in the other life T____T

• Like 19
  • Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

1 minute ago, qwenli said:

likely the king will die because I see the evil queen in white too. 

then cp will ascend the throne first.

It's too early in the story for the king to die. It's some sort of ritual or memorial - YOU CAN SEE THE KING SITTING THERE WITH HIS QUEENS ON THE LEFT

Pz6LVaw.png

• Like 23
5 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Please tell me I am not the only one mad at 10th. There's being stupid and there's being inconsiderate entitled little child. He definitely falls into the second category with his idiocy. 

Me too!!! I hate 10th in that moment UGHH :angry:...but I still like the character. :lol:

• Like 10
3 minutes ago, briseis said:

It's too early in the story for the king to die. It's some sort of ritual or memorial - YOU CAN SEE THE KING SITTING THERE WITH HIS QUEENS ON THE LEFT

their face when they look at Wang So. It's like they are looking at him with a micro eyes zooming like they are giving the rating for Wang Soo. those face are a part of humiliating face to Wang So and HE DOESNT DESERVE IT AT ALL

i think the ritual is only one of the plan between Evil Queen to tell the nation about Wang So will entangled to get the throne. 

• Like 12

8P6edAu.png

Is he doing the ritual to get rid of his bad luck and evil in his body, that makes people throwing dirt even stone at him in order to make the evil and bad luck away from him so he can be considered and the crown prince too????

Is it???? since the more I think about it the more I'm sure it's not a punishment for So...especially BA also looks very calm in the family line looking at him.

• Like 18

Hi Chingus....

They dress in white coz of some prayer ritual for rain.

I think each prince need to perform the ritual. But when Wang So turn, he was stopped by Wang Yo as to him Wang So is not a perfect prince. That why people start throwing mud at him. Poor baby.....

• Like 17

wclotggz.png

this is the face of a man that have a hard time for his whole life, this is a man that never get treated by people well. this is a man's face that even with a glimpse we could tell about his whole life. this man only needs love to make his face becomes lighter and lighter like the burden he holds for a long time goes away like a dust. 

• Like 19
6 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

Hi Chingus....

They dress in white coz of some prayer ritual for rain.

I think each prince need to perform the ritual. But when Wang So turn, he was stopped by Wang Yo as to him Wang So is not a perfect prince. That why people start throwing mud at him. Poor baby.....

waaaaaaaaaaah. This episode is going to make me cry BUT I AM HAPPY THERE IS SO MUCH WANG SO IN IT!! Welcome back Your Royal Hotness, we MISSED YOU!!

• Like 17

THANKS AGAIN for the recaps,video clips, screen caps & commentaries c/o @qwenli @LyraYoo @MadraRua @skxz @Yippeuni @andy78 @ruzikie @rcalma @leejongsuk @solelylurking @MoOnLoVeRz @Kasmic (apologies if i missed some others)

after an hour of laggy streams and mostly catching up here

•It's So's episode,in prep for the next episodes. It seems that HS has indeed slowly but surely cracked,at least, the walls & ice around So's heart.

•I wanted to slap Yo's face almost all the time during Eun's party especially at the end. Good thing CP reprimanded him

•I love LJG as usual, the many emotions he conveyed through this episode (anger,sadness,happiness, embarrassment, confidence) he nailed each and every single one of them. 

•I like LeeHi (I think its her song as BGM during HS & WS cottage scene) and her voice but the music of her song is off for a sageuk. I do like "Say Yes" as a song and Punch&Loco as musicians but why did they have to use their song as BGM again.

The only perk of a laggy stream is that it seems to choose wisely which scene to freeze. Sharing photo from my tweet earlier. I couldn't help but to capture and share it:wub: 

http://imgur.com/4PuEyqa

Hello to @Mau_Cherry & @nonski  Good night from my side of the world!

Edited by wackeemarie
added tagged member;changed hyperlink
  • Like 23
25 minutes ago, sarasona said:

Maybe I am the only one who has heart for joonki and there is no SLS FOR ME.... I want soo for so and vice versa

You are definitely not alone in this, no SLS for me either hehe

Waiting for So-Soo ship to sail :phew:

• Like 14
56 minutes ago, Lady_Lara said:

Thank you soooo much! You help me not going completely crazy of waiting for subs!!!!

My pleasure, I was typing as fast as I can :blink:, and posting as fast as soompi allow me to post.:sweatingbullets: so sorry for all the bad grammar.

I missed out some dialogue but tried to capture the essence.:) usually my brain goes dead after the 1 hour recap. :blink::D

• Like 22
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner