Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

Wook grabbed her hand and is teaching her the Chinese characters. I always get swayed by Wook OMG WHYYYYYYY

And he's giving her jewellery to cover her scar. Wook STAHPPPP!!! Actually don't I need to cherish these moments while they last :love:

• Like 15

HS working hard, get exhausted at night so she straight sleep once hit the bed.

The princes at study room. HS come serve them but she is fall when serving Yo. Wook grab her hand while she is exiting and both share a smile secretly. Wook wave goodbye at her secretly. HS smiling.

Eun with HS with his finger hurt. Eun being a cry baby. 

HS learn to write calligraphy, Wook come to see her smiling seeing her trying. He approach her quietly and stay behind her. He is correct HS reading. LOL...HS back to study again, Wook smiling seeing her. He then grab HS hand and teach her to write with his hand on hers...AAAAAAAAACCCKKKKKK.... HS just froze. Wook keep holding her hand and write together.....

• Like 12

both share a sweet smile.

back in her room, she looks at the writing of his name. rising sun... she mutters and smile.

she looks up at the moon outside her window and at her bracelet. a very pretty one.

Waiting can be happy too. I like him.I want to be with him. Even if I am no longer Hajin, its ok (she said)

you will leave well. Haesoo. (she says to herself)

• Like 20

Is the concubine upset because she wouldn't go to bed with the king being around her isn't good also

What is that all over the CP ?

1 hour ago, Yippeuni said:

Everyone ready????

The show will start in 1 hour call out eclipses to Goryeo right now...

@dhia205 Missing you here teman....

@valsava and @ruzikie Ready to cut our soul into half again tonight??? LOL

HWAITING !!!!

@Yippeuni My soul was cut in half every since LJK agreed to take the role of the 4th prince :wub:

8 minutes ago, andy78 said:

OTP MOMENT IS SO FUNNY...I HATE THE BUFERRING SO MUCH ...THE WAY SHE WATCHES HIM!IS HIS BEST MEDICINE FOR HIS SOUL...

Why is she all bent out of shape about HS helping the CP was pushing her to the floor worth it

Thanks recappers and still and video posters 

Happy 400 pages 

• Like 10

cut to 13th doing outdoor drawing. he gave some food to poor children.

he continues to draw, then seohyun character stomp infront of him and tear out  his drawing.

Sh: We are humans and refugees, are you drawing as a joke?

13th: I am just drawing life

Sh: you must be from a rich family. a parasite that use drawing as a hobby to pass time.

---------

two men chase after her

"princess" they call.

"general, you look fine"

" the minister is here"

what that traitor minister?

13th try to look for her but lost her. 

• Like 18

princes having a drink with dancers around. 

yeonhwa is there. 

oh its 10th's birthday party.

YH announce that the king is finding her a husband in a far away clan.

YO stares at her. why a faraway clan?

YH: I guess because no royalty wants me.

Yo continue to stare. 

---------

So yawning.

• Like 19

So takes his leave.

the other prince still continue to make 10th drink.

cut to Haesoo working. checking out stuff that are being boiled.

Oh sang gong walks in and said the CP sends for you.

HS is excited and went back to her room to makeup! and change to a pretty dress!

• Like 19
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner