[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

6 minutes ago, Trang Nguyen said:

She is wearing the hair pin So gave her do I don't think is her marriage to Jung. I think she will trade places with YH. :bawling:

i was think the same one way or another she help YH 

first HS will say YH she help her :

trade place (did they hide there face in wedding ceremony) and then BAM your bride WS her YH is so not real he will know the moment he see her 

HS know that YH love WS and want him and she will love him and take care of him i know that sound bad for you because most people don't like YH she is not my favorite too but she has some point and no one can't deny her feeling for WS

that's why when HS know that she must live WS because she die soon because she is his weak point because she can't take anymore the palace live ...

don't forget JM who also want HS to go away ... but what must happen to WS accept they drug him ??? lie to him ??? or we have some other reason i am so curios to find and so scary at the same time because of the pain of there separation ...aa i stop here :) 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, violet90 said:

i don't think so.. this scene is supposed to be the proposed scene that HS wanted but So likely sad because he know that she can't be his queen but still he want to get married... 

CR scene will likely put the dots in our OTP relationship and even more if Soo actually pregnant at that time cause we all know that she will miscarriage and later on dies... 

so the mask scene is the last scene that we have our OTP together.......

cry in the corner.....:tears:

i wanna cry tooo. ep 17 will be the last one to have sweet moments...
with rushed scenes, how could they pull ep 18-20 in the most poignant but beautiful way?

• Like 5

My thoughts:

Ji Mong looks to the future in the park the Go Ha Jin a child rescues.
Ji Mong has seen Crown Prince Moo's early death.
Ji Mong also sees Hae Soo's early death. ( I think?)

The question is what is saving Hae Soo here?

Why should Wang want to continue living after Hae Soo's death?
Wang So he said that without Hae Soo "nothing" is.
Wang So said that without Hae Soo no future would have existed for him.

Then the attack of Yeon Hwa on Crown Prince Moo. The result was the maid of honor Oh has sacrificed to Hae Soos place. The result was that Hae Soo will not live for a long time. I think if morality plays a major role in this story, the crime of Yeon Hwa must also come to light. And this act must also be punished.

My punishment was as follows. I think the authors would certainly not preempt with their statement that they now want to get the Crown Prince. It could also be an allusion to how their crime is atoned for. The story of Gwangjong would not change. The view for us viewers but already. Hae Soo is a kingmaker. However, in this story, she has to leave something that Gwangjong wants to live on. My answer would be the Crown Prince. Linked to the hairpin which could also play a role in a future. Yeon Hwa would then be Queen Daemok, but according to the story, she could no longer face the Crown Prince. Her punishment would be to live without love, and her desire to get the crown prince would not be fulfilled. She would have to recognize the Crown Prince otherwise Gwangjong would kill her for her crimes. Hae Soos' life would have a meaning and what Court lady Oh had seen in her (a daughter) would have a significance, a meaning. This would also make sense for their victim. That would also be an explanation why Gwangjong did not enter the story as a brutal king. That would be my answer to why he has the drive to live on.

@briseis and also the others have already explained wonderfully why the love Epic is.

• Like 21

15 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Its akin to telling a woman that your husband has cheated on you but guess what he loves only you:)

So he either enjoyed it or not.. if he enjoyed it.. he betrayed or moved on. If he didn't enjoy it.. no reason why he would do it multiple times:) .. and again.. if he didn't enjoy it..why would he let someone else share what as per him is only HS's..

If HS were to sleep with WW, would WS be able to accept it?

Well, he is not an ordinary person, he's the king and it's one of his duties among many to procreate so that his legacy can live on in his progeny. It's also important to keep the throne strong and safe. He needs many offspring and preferably male ones to do so. Infants die, people get sick very easily, many children don't even reach their teens, therefore they need to make more babies just to be safe. It has nothing to do with love. 

• Like 16

Still haven't watched the episode with subs :(

Anyways! I'm tired of backtracking to check weather this news has been shared or not! YAY!

Scarlet Heart Ryeo Ranked 1st in The (Contents Power Index) For The Second Week of October (from 10/10 to 16/10) with 271.5 points followed by Moonlight in the 2nd place and Three Meals a Day in the third!

2016102414373078295_1.jpg

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2016102414373078295&pDepth=news&pDepth1=tv&pDepth2=tv

• Like 21

1 hour ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

I watched the international version and I realised the camera angle when Won left after talking to Chaeryung.The scene was shot from behind a pillar and it was moving,not the typical still shot.By shooting the scene in that way,we the viewers see the scene as in the eyes of someone who is spying on them.Sorry if my explanation is not clear but watch the scene again and you'll get what I mean.I guess that's how WangSo know they are traitors.

That is why I said someone was spying on them. Then the next scene was someone whispering to WS so I thought it was about the incident.

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, Shiori Me said:

My thoughts:

Ji Mong looks to the future in the park the Go Ha Jin a child rescues.
Ji Mong has seen Crown Prince Moo's early death.
Ji Mong also sees Hae Soo's early death. ( I think?)

The question is what is saving Hae Soo here?

Why should Wang want to continue living after Hae Soo's death?
Wang So he said that without Hae Soo "nothing" is.
Wang So said that without Hae Soo no future would have existed for him.

Then the attack of Yeon Hwa on Crown Prince Moo. The result was the maid of honor Oh has sacrificed to Hae Soos place. The result was that Hae Soo will not live for a long time. I think if morality plays a major role in this story, the crime of Yeon Hwa must also come to light. And this act must also be punished.

My punishment was as follows. I think the authors would certainly not preempt with their statement that they now want to get the Crown Prince. It could also be an allusion to how their crime is atoned for. The story of Gwangjong would not change. The view for us viewers but already. Hae Soo is a kingmaker. However, in this story, she has to leave something that Gwangjong wants to live on. My answer would be the Crown Prince. Linked to the hairpin which could also play a role in a future. Yeon Hwa would then be Queen Daemok, but according to the story, she could no longer face the Crown Prince. Her punishment would be to live without love, and her desire to get the crown prince would not be fulfilled. She would have to recognize the Crown Prince otherwise Gwangjong would kill her for her crimes. Hae Soos' life would have a meaning and what Court lady Oh had seen in her (a daughter) would have a significance, a meaning. This would also make sense for their victim. That would also be an explanation why Gwangjong did not enter the story as a brutal king. That would be my answer to why he has the drive to live on.

@briseis and also the others have already explained wonderfully why the love Epic is.

Exactly. There can't be a miscarriage, I refuse to believe it. The way WS loves HS transcends time, once she leaves him what would be the point of continuing on right?

A father living for their child, the last gift his one true love left behind, now THAT's a believable reason as to how GJ managed to continue on.

• Like 23

9 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@kaoriharang I agree with @antiherofans' point of view. First of all, Jung had a happy childhood because his mother and brother Yo were nice to him. His mother would do anything for him and he could do what he wanted. Jung was in the center of her attention and Wang Yo didn't mind because his mother kept telling him that he was destined to become king. As conclusion, Jung lived in a happy world, where everybody was nice to him. We could describe this as the age of innocence. This is really underlined by Jung's childish behaviour in the earlier episodes. Queen Yoo and Yo only showed their best side to him. Wang Jung had no idea how cruel, ambitious, ruthless and selfish his relatives were. It is as if Jung had been living in the paradise. He was literally like cut off the real world. Sometimes he felt that he was trapped therefore he escaped the palace and fought among commoners in order to feel alive. Yet, Jung never wanted to change his way of life. He didn't need to worry and he could feel alive through his escapes. But when Wang So appeared in S. and this time he stayed for a long time, Queen Yoo and Wang Yo started behaving differently in front of Jung. Moreover terrible events started happening too (f. ex. the attempted assassination of Crown Prince Mu). To me, the timing is important and from Jung's point of view, the decay is connected to Wang So's appearance. So for Wang Jung, So was the cause for their misbehaviour and the misery. I can give one example: when Yoo discovers that Jung had been beaten and So is standing next to him, she pushes him to the side brutally which really shocked Jung. Then she cursed Wang So, while Jung tried first to defend him, until Wang So adviced him to become more responsible and act more like a grown-up. In this scene, Jung witnessed how unjust and irrational his mother is, but he is also criticised for his own behavior. Jung had never been treated this way before: noone had ever lectured him. So he feels looked down. To me, this scene represents the end of Jung's childhood and innocence. He leaves "Eden or better said the paradise". Since he is so past-oriented, Wang Jung is blaming his brother So for everything. I find it very striking that in the episode 14 we discover Jung's past through Wang So's perspective: Here we clearly see Wang So's jealousy. He envies Jung because he has his mother's attention and love. 

Reveal hidden contents

Ironically, the last sentence is ambiguous. Wang So means by it that he wanted to sit on his mother's lap, but it could be interpretated like "he wanted the throne" and his mother was the Queen mother (like a prediction, his wish will come true but in a different way). 

Anyway in the present the place are reversed. Now Jung is jealous of Wang So. First, Jung noticed how Wang So was able to get closer to Hae Soo. Moreover, Wang So got the support of Mu and even Taejo. He started being in the center of attention. Even his mother and his brother were influenced. Sure, they cursed him aso. Yet the fact that he was often mentioned and involved in incidents, Jung lost his special position. Besides, Wang So was not afraid of claiming Hae Soo as his person. In fact, he was the first who decided to make Hae Soo his (episode 4) but at the same time, Jung asked her to look at him as well. So the competition between the brothers started really earlier. As Wang Wook was Hae Soo's lover, people didn't really pay attention to Jung's words. However, Jung's promise has to be taken seriously. Then later Wang So even got Taejo's permission to have Hae Soo as his court lady. Jung was aware of the relationship between Hae Soo and Wang Wook, therefore he never tried to claim her as his love. For that, he had too much respect. He wasn't jealous of Wang Wook out of respect for him. His claim for Hae Soo became more concret, when Jung realised that Wook had abandoned her. From the episode 13, Jung wants her as his woman too. He is now mature. Yet the more time passed on, the more Hae Soo spent time with Wang So. Jung had no idea how Wang So and Hae Soo became close because he was busy taking care of his mother and helping his brother Mu. Moreover, Wang So has always been able to protect Hae Soo, something Jung always wanted to do himself. He sees Wang So's strength, determination and immense love for Hae Soo, while Jung is rather passive in the first place. I believe, Jung must feel inferior to Wang So. Remember that he has Wang Wook as model. Since Wang Wook has always been passive, this had an impact on Jung's behaviour as well. Moreover, So is the one who "killed" Yo... their own brother. Since Jung had been raised next to Yo, the former had more attachment to Yo than to So. Finally the brainwashing from his mother played a part in it too. The bottom line is that Jung is not just jealous, he is also blinded by his past where he lived in the "paradise" and Wang So was the one who destroyed his perfect world. I am sure, that Jung must be wishing the same thing right now, like Wang so wished in the past:  "I wished that So would disappear!"

scroll l pink mouse

@chi13lou @Claudia Koh @meahri_1@nonski@lavender2love@sleepingkitty

@UnniSarah@adijnpu@iloveknovela @solelylurking

@fathiayunia @dramu51ch0c10ve @ktcjdrama@40somethingahjumma

@syeramy @littleloony @Yongzura @valsava  @junee22 @evie7

@bebebisous33.... Chingu, as always great analysis. Ironically all the tables has turned in So's favor.  Today's episode was a real downer for me because So became so harsh in today's episode . It just didn't feel right to me Chingu's. It seems the unpleasantness has started already. Even though in my mind , I know he needs to put a stop to people trying to rebel but damnnnn It was quite scary. I reallllly wished he became more cruel after Hae So died not before. I blame that richard simmons of a mother of his. She made him so madddddd. 

OMo OmO , Chingu It realllllly hurt me to see Yo looking so sad. I felt his pain for the first time. OUT of all Queen Yoo's kids Jung was the only one who can be himself.  That richard simmons rrealllllly ruined his family. General Park did the right thing by leaving. He was soooo damn right to left. For him to watch So commit such heinous actions to keep the throne. He was right this roly family is just to screwed up. 

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 11

Spoiler
41 minutes ago, Joongier said:

Still haven't watched the episode with subs :(

Anyways! I'm tired of backtracking to check weather this news has been shared or not! YAY!

Scarlet Heart Ryeo Ranked 1st in The (Contents Power Index) For The Second Week of October (from 10/10 to 16/10) with 271.5 points followed by Moonlight in the 2nd place and Three Meals a Day in the third!

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2016102414373078295&pDepth=news&pDepth1=tv&pDepth2=tv

actually waiting for the news regarding ratings..
but i fear that it might not come up too much, aside from the story coming to sadder events, and rushed editing....

i still remember that face shot of WW, why do that? it only happens in comedies....

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 10

1 minute ago, q4q4 said:

Exactly. There can't be a miscarriage, I refuse to believe it. The way WS loves HS transcends time, once she leaves him what would be the point of continuing on right?

A father living for the child his one true love left behind, now THAT's a believable reason as to how GJ managed to continue on.

I would agree except that historically, Gwangjong didn't appear to like his heir and there was evidence showing that had he had another heir, he would have done away with his first son. Even his son himself was afraid for his life at some point. This wouldn't fit with the So of this drama and his feelings towards any lovechild with Soo.

• Like 11

I guess WW really thought that HS would return back to him. As usual he is busy blaming the whole world instead of calling a spade a spade. Then again, he must have really loved her. After all where there is love, there is hate.(c version, you really made me lose it in that letter:tears:)

But to be honest, I really hope that WW would really repent over his actions. If prince Yo had but a fleeting moment of regret, how do you think WW would be once the truth hits home? It would be an irony when he recalls Lady Ohs last words to him. 

Its not easy to let someone go. Especially when you know that person was the light of your darkness. Of course you shouldn't go all Darth Vader too... 

I cannnot help but wonder, how is WS going to be all possessive about HS in the next three episodes? In the c version, we saw how the fourth prince convinced the heroine to return back to him with the help of the servant pleading with her.(if you don't come back, the king will beat me!!!) what is going to happen in 3 episodes?

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

I would agree except that historically, Gwangjong didn't appear to like his heir and there was evidence showing that had he had another heir, he would have done away with his first son. Even his son himself was afraid for his life at some point. This wouldn't fit with the So of this drama and his feelings towards any lovechild with Soo.

If HS died giving birth to their son, he could blame their child. I might be remembering wrong, but in the C-drama, 4th prince told the doctor to save Ruoxi instead of their baby because he knew Ruoxi's body was weak, but doesn't seem like doctor told WS. 

• Like 9

It's true that one of the reason why WS became a king was for HS. But then again, he wanted to stop the bloodshed between his brothers. The only way to do that was to take charge and become a leader aka the king. Yes, HS s death will devastate WS but I think he will live on thinking about the greater good ---the nation and his family. 

Maybe, just maybe WS and the other princes will be cordial to each other after HS passes away. They might never go back to those carefree days but they might just tolerate each other just to avoid more bloodshed. Maybe that might be HS s last gift to her princes...

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

If HS died giving birth to their son, he could blame their child. I might be remembering wrong, but in the C-drama, 4th prince told the doctor to save Ruoxi instead of their baby. 

Holy crap that's ruthless. . 

And youre right @millie10468 I keep forgetting that in spite of everything, the writers are still pretty accurate historically when it comes to major events. 

• Like 11

On a lighter note I just KNEW that So was planning to propose to HS and that`s why he called her to the praying tower that day, it wasn`t just to say he loved her (she knew that already) and so suspected HS and that`s why she went there dressed that way... which makes things even sadder now..... they could have married before all this mess happens..... :tears:

• Like 17