[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

7 minutes ago, lavender2love said:

Oh my....... so much hatred for YH ( hate over flow from page 1491 to a few pages ) Uhh .... me too  ! This should do the job. 1morte.gif BUT if it is of consolation to anyone... 4th prince / king's wife and therefore Queen in the C-version was a very gracious, understanding and supportive wife. When she saw 4th pining for Rouxi she actually spoke to Rouxi to be always be with the 4th and to continue loving him. She also told 4th , seeing him so broken heart at the " break-up " to continue his relationship with RX because she only wanted his happiness. She put her husband's desire first. Perhaps the writer should have imbued some of this Queen's virtue into YH rather than this conniving and manipulative " witch ". A little softening of her character may let us sleep a little better.... Do I make sense ? :P

5 minutes ago, hsiehijen said:

She did tell Soo that she can be with the king day and night but never his queen! Still hate her no matter what! Lol.

Still .... !!! YH has history on her side................. HS CANNOT change history  and therefore cannot be Queen. Modern Korea will be up in arms if anyone dare to distort it. It's futile to hate history. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

I think since they say it will be a happy ending, maybe so and soo will be able to live happily until soo dies and go back to the future where she'll meet so who is able to help her get revenge on her ex and friend, and get her house back. And they meet all the people in the present. Lady oh, crown prince mu etc.

What is gonna happen to woo hee and baekah in goryeo though? I want them to be happy like how I want so and soo to be happy:( sigh. Woo her please don't die, please marry baekah and be happy with him, soo and so.

by the way for those who were talking about baekah in armour reaching out to someone can that someone be Jung? Maybe Jung tried staging a rebellion and during the fight he fell? 

I hope the children so ends up having is not yeonhwa's. maybe he had them with soo but soo dies and yeonhwa has to raise them. 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, magdale said:

I think the same, Wang So has done all this for them but eventually will left without them, it is a sad story that might his reign will be long and becomes the best king but will not have what he always wanted, someone who loves him for who he was. Is the price that he has to pay for be king, therefore I said that this throne seemed cursed, who occupied it could never be happy: Taejo, Mo, Yo and now him.

Why can't he have it all after all that he's been through ...

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, lyserose said:

It was Lee Joon Gi who mentioned that in an interview. He said they have so much leisure of time in the beginning and since the entire production team was totally not familiar with pre-produced format, the kinda rushed a lot towards the end. It is completely evident in this episode. Even Lee Joon Gi's brilliant acting prowess could not save this episode. And everyone seem to have their energy sapped out of them. And boy, Lee Joon Gi is so painfully skinny and I know what I am about to say may not sit well with his many fangirls here (I am his fan also) but he is not that smoking gorgeous as compared to him in the first 8 episodes. As Mad Hatter would say "he has loss his muchness". The excessive weight loss has taken a toll on his appearance. Putting aside myself sounding all superficial here but this (if according to him) would be his last saeguk for now and I wish he could look all glorious as paying homeage to his saeguk bravura till the very end. His acting is still superb but the rush and all over pacing of this episode somehow bringing down his performance which could have been a standout should it was done better. 

I didnt want to comment too much on weight loss because I think if the actor comes across the comments he might get too affected by all the fans' comments to go yo yo on his weight.

But have to say perhaps he looked so skinny now because of the king's attire. I think we associate the king to be more "buff" than he was. And with his hair done up, the weight loss is even more apparent. 

We can't deny though that he looked a lot more handsome here in this drama as compared to scholar drama. 

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Ah, this drama. Why do they did their best when dying ? Even the actors did their best performance when dying scene.

What is wrong with you MLSHR?

Yup like King Taejo ... We only know he love Wang So so much when he die, then Wang Eun is acting so superb in his dying scene and today Wang Yo... Omg feel so pity to Wang Yo at the moments he gonna die... 

• Like 17

3 more eps to go. time line wise what i think will happened:

ep 18:

- some sweet lovin before all hell broke loose. no marriage for our otp. instead YH gets to be queen ..

- CR caught as a spy and killed... Soo pushed so and distances herself from him, i am assuming this will happen at the later part of the ep. i think it was wook who reported CR, so will have no other way then to kill her, making him look bad in soo's eyes. hence the trailer of so saying "he" makes so looks at him like a monster. CR was at one point wook's spy too, she did poisoned Mo under wook and 9th instruction.

ep 19:

- some more political moves by wook to shake the new king's position. 

- soo cant take any more of the political power struggle, took 14th offer to get out of the palace. safe assumption it is yo's edict giving soo to 14th. 

ep 20:

- so believes soo's lies (i think Chinese version had 4th believing Ruoxi had an affair or loves 14th?) and coldly let her out of the palace. 14th cared for soo in isolation. 

- soo's dying and wasn't able to see So when she died. So found out late (prepare your kleenex or better yet a towel) the heart break....

- soo's transported back to modern time.... 

- Insert happy ending... (who was it that said it will have a happy ending? LJG? IU? PDnim?)

• Like 17

15 minutes ago, lavender2love said:

Oh my....... so much hatred for YH ( hate over flow from page 1491 to a few pages ) Uhh .... me too  ! This should do the job. 1morte.gif BUT if it is of consolation to anyone... 4th prince / king's wife and therefore Queen in the C-version was a very gracious, understanding and supportive wife. When she saw 4th pining for Rouxi she actually spoke to Rouxi to be always be with the 4th and to continue loving him. She also told 4th , seeing him so broken heart at the " break-up " to continue his relationship with RX because she only wanted his happiness. She put her husband's desire first. Perhaps the writer should have imbued some of this Queen's virtue into YH rather than this conniving and manipulative " witch ". A little softening of her character may let us sleep a little better.... Do I make sense ? :P

Still .... !!! YH has history on her side................. HS CANNOT change history  and therefore cannot be Queen. Modern Korea will be up in arms if anyone dare to distort it. It's futile to hate history. :sweatingbullets:

Sorry, but I just CAN'T see YH as such a Queen ... she is a sheming b***h ...

• Like 11

Oh my goodness you guys. I'm trying to contain myself but after reading all of the posts and seeing the pictures and not being able to watch this episode yet I can't even...

crazyconan_zpskj4tnyvs.gifuglycrying_zpsnmwvberd.gif

I am actually somewhat afraid of what is to come. But apparently, as a masochist and for LJG, I'm gonna. Thanks for for your recaps and posts everyone! <3

• Like 19

20 minutes ago, hsiehijen said:

I didnt want to comment too much on weight loss because I think if the actor comes across the comments he might get too affected by all the fans' comments to go yo yo on his weight.

But have to say perhaps he looked so skinny now because of the king's attire. I think we associate the king to be more "buff" than he was. And with his hair done up, the weight loss is even more apparent. 

We can't deny though that he looked a lot more handsome here in this drama as compared to scholar drama. 

I read the weight loss was requested by the director to make him look more 'manly' or stronger because men in power have to have sharp features or something like that, I think he was fine and I love him no matter what, but he looks better with a little bit more meat in his bones... It makes me think of those face readers that know who the king was just by seeing the bones in the guy's face. So it might explain why he lost all that weight to be the king.

8 minutes ago, silfeeah said:

Oh my goodness you guys. I'm trying to contain myself but after reading all of the posts and seeing the pictures and not being able to watch this episode yet I can't even...

I am actually somewhat afraid of what is to come. But apparently, as a masochist and for LJG, I'm gonna. Thanks for for your recaps and posts everyone! <3

I keep repeating myself only three more episodes, but I am thinking on holding on till the end and not watch today's or tomorrow's episode and devour 4 episodes next week, I will just read the recaps and download them to my computer in case I get an insomnia attack and I have to watch something, but I will hold it, till next week that way my heart will not suffer too much unless it is a sad ending then it will kill me...

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

I think they push him to hard. He looks tired :(

Dear, not only Lee Joon Gi. Literally, everyone looked tired except Yeon Hwa. She is the only one looking more radiant, shining like a new penny. Probably because she had minimum screentime and her schedule was not so jammed-packed like the main casts. Even the production value feels exhausted :tears: I wonder if PD Kim really asked Joon Gi to shed off 15kg or that he went too far with the weight loss himself. You know, I understand that feeling. Once you have managed to eliminate those extra kilos, you have the tendency to push yourself further without realizing that you have stepped over the limit. He is the same age with me. Being skinny in the twenties still ok due to your skin elasticity but once you have passed 30, you definitely could not afford to lose those meats without looking haggard. 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, zi4r said:

Okay, I am officially depressed now. Not sure I can handle anymore of this. Apparently, the drama refuses to allow me or the OTP happiness for more than 10 minutes at a time.

Bye soompians. I needa catch up on my sleep deficit. And then, I'll watch the episode with subs.... but I don't think that will help my mood one bit. Just kill me now.

EDIT: I see Jung's eyeliner is getting thicker by the episode. I hope to have some pleasant dreams tonight.... of poking Jung's eyes out... or joining @penelop3 in skinning Wook. I am mad. I AM MAD!!!

Just watch the raw ep. . A roller coaster emotion episode.  @zi4r can i go with you? I like to pull off the hair of yeon hwa, break jung's nose and skin wook alive!  This gives me satisfaction then.  These people make me a monster! I will sleep with a heavy heart and headache ( time is now 12:30 ) goodnight sissies!  

• Like 8

@Lampel I feel sad for him but he has a fate to fulfill without Hae Soo. History is full of stories like this, in which for the welfare of the throne and his people, the king must sacrifice everything even his own family; and fiction can not be far from the main source. This drama closely follows the C-version so I waited the same although had hoped that was not so.

Wang So decided to take the throne for himself because he didn't want more bloodshed among the brothers, the death of Eun led him to this, but even when he makes his best efforts to avoid it, there's someone who not to let him do what he wants. Although WS is the king Wang Wook still treats him like a dog that has to accept everything he asks for, but eventually this will play against both, him and his beloved sister although she becomes queen.

@silfeeah The Daryl Dixon gift makes me want to cry... again  crying2 onion head

• Like 9