[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

26 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

@bold.... how intersting and fresh that would be to watch it here. And i too wished the same and if that happens I'll thank God and PD nim to grant my wish.

9-10 episode...OMG...ill die out of angst if I'll have to wait that many episode to watch WS-HS development... i was expceing first kiss at 10 epi (mid way of total drama length) but their story with some love+push/pull should start earlier and faster to make me feel relieved. otherwise I dont know how I'll cope up with all the suffering.

Agree... hello kitty heart belongs to bad boys. only their tough expterior make them look hard-harsh-rude but deep  inside they are mush softer than normal/good boys.

@ruzikie @KdramaSwimmer Like you, I believe, we will see more HS-WS interactions from the episode 7 and 8. Tomorrow, it will be again more about Wang Wook-Hae Soo. The more we have WS-HS together, the happier I'll be.  raccoonI am dying to wait to see the scene when he realises his true feelings for her. I think, when he rescues her from the arranged marriage, he is acting more like a protector and big brother than a lover. I am quite sure that I'll watch the episodes with the first kiss and the taking the mask scenes many times... hard love pink mouse

• Like 21

14 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

Sup Time travelers! \^0^/

I too love all the beautiful sceneries and hope we can get wide/long shots together with our OTP (for wallpaper purposes xD ). But as someone mentioned, the director is same as the director on That Winter the wind blows and he's particular with close up detailed shots from face to fingertips. I love it though~ <3

The C-version had a second season; Scarlet Heart2 that may seem dependent on it's own story. I hope we'll get a modern day story even if it's just last 2 episodes. I really want a happy ending! I'm desperate! Come to think of it, Moon Lovers is like reverse Rooftop Prince because this time we travelled back to the past... I hope the writer/s have made us a happy ending. I don't want this to be tragic like the C-version, I will feel so broken. Wang So deserves a happy ending and so is Ha jin... T^T

Just remember the line that show in the opening scene

"This drama has taken creative license to history"

So I bet the ending will be pleasant to all of us. 24

Sooo agree with your thought about getting the modern day story....I really want to see how HJ meet with the future character...and when she meet the king again in present day I wonder what kind of cute act she'll do  82

• Like 19

CsEofNVUEAABQdY.jpg

i think WS face is more in angst than WW tbh... in preview WW actually looked at HS with a helpless look like he can't do anything about that but WS is more he so mad and sad that he can't even look at HS... here we can see how different and deep in a whole different way from WW and WS toward HS... 

• Like 23

every time So meet the astronomer they seem to have a good relationship - he even moves at his house!! 

and tomorrow we may see that when Wang So put something in his mind, and he already has HS in his min, he can be madly determined!!! :) he can greb the neck of someone he seems to appreciate and respect for a long time; he probably will do other things, cause I cannot imagine how his mother will finds out he is really troubled with that marriage; like in the case with YW beating HS, he is fast and dont give a damn to cover his action, to pretend or play safe; I dont remember if I seen someone in Kdrama who acts so fast, so powerfull and so dramatic :)

• Like 21

1 hour ago, Yippeuni said:

Wook might working together with Soo to get her out and hide her in that cottage. While Wook will go with fake HS as a decoy, as everyone will assume Wook will be the one that run with her as they're very close. And never thought about Soo that actually with the real HS on the run. 

I might guessing the one that with Wook is CR, the maid. 

But things that still blurred to me is the meeting of the princes, even JM and HS in the forest, where HS hold the purple hood, is that happen before or after the run. 

Someone posting before and name and pointed that  most of the princes even YH and JM are there. 

Well from my experience with korean drama previews, sometimea the order of the previews isnt qhat would happen exactly in the episodes. But i quite like the theory that HS goes off with WS and there is a decoy as well. I am guessing they are helping her escape from a marriage that has been appointed by someone? 

Then when she is at the hide out or cottage that she spends time with WS and Wook. And eventually falls in love with So. I am only wondering how she will re enter the palace again. 

• Like 17

thank you for sharing this video of Joongi, it was fun to watch :)

it's Sunday chingus!! Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and tomorrow is Monday. I never thought I'd be looking forward for Monday like this hahahaha....

btw, I heard there will be ep 6, 7 and 7(part 2) special, to be aired next Monday/Tuesday and wed?, not sure on the details. Please, anybody can confirm that? 

• Like 15

38 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i think WS face is more in angst than WW tbh... in preview WW actually looked at HS with a helpless look like he can't do anything about that but WS is more he so mad and sad that he can't even look at HS... here we can see how different and deep in a whole different way from WW and WS toward HS... 

thats one moment which struck me too... WS is in more pain than WW or any other prince..

you can see that how his face reacts and he never looks at her leaving cause he cant see the only person he opened his heart to is about to go far, must be most troubled time for him.

@bebebisous33 same here. Those moments will be on my  repeat playlist.. and i cant predict how m gona react the very fist time it will happen.

@meahri_1 thanks for tagging in that MV.. i have put it on dowload (full HD 1080 P...so that i can crystal clear....) i'll watch it and then get back to you...

• Like 17

15 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Well from my experience with korean drama previews, sometimea the order of the previews isnt qhat would happen exactly in the episodes. But i quite like the theory that HS goes off with WS and there is a decoy as well. I am guessing they are helping her escape from a marriage that has been appointed by someone? 

Then when she is at the hide out or cottage that she spends time with WS and Wook. And eventually falls in love with So. I am only wondering how she will re enter the palace again. 

I don't think that Wang Wook will stay with them. He must return to his home to his duty. No, I don't think he will go to that hiding place.

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

I don't think that Wang Wook will stay with them. He must return to his home to his duty. No, I don't think he will go to that hiding place.

but wasnt that a scene in one of the preview of him kissing HS on the forehead and i believe it was when she was at the cottage? maybe he isnt that all the time but i am sure he would be visiting her

• Like 11

@KdramaSwimmer 

i know right... WS always the one who act before thinking.. you can see at HS whipping scene he just claim her as his own to stop that beating.. also when he protect HS from his mother.. 

i think in this eps we can see WS don't stop at nothing and even can hurt people to stop HS marriage.. WS is the type that can't hide his feeling to see that one person that he truly care to be treated that way must make him loss his mind.. 

if this happen even before WS realize he love HS just imagine what he will do after he realize that... 

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, violet90 said:

if this happen even before WS realoze he love HS just imagine what he will do after he realize that... 

yes yes a big yes...

his confession will come later but before that all the moments of realization his growing love for HS and time of contemplation whether to tell her or not and how to tell her... all those scenes would be fun and so heart warming at same time.

• Like 18