Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Omo omo, when I saw the Yo and Yeonhwa pix, am like Eugghh, gaggy nauseous. 

What with all these messy relationship:sweatingbullets:, but there  is hope then that Wang So wont marry YH if the writer dare to mess with history. Maybe when Yo is king, he will marry YH first then YH will be this evil queen that Soo has to deal with following in line with Queen Somethingsomething:blink:

• Like 24

7 minutes ago, luci13 said:

I was having difficulties with insert the image (imgur had different outlook now Im confused haha) so I would just share this DC link.

words 'SHR OST' trending on no. 1 spot a while back! :D 

ps: if anyone could refer to me on how to post image via imgur would be much appreciated

I don't know why images from imgur can't be posted. I also have problems with that. :confused:

Talking about the ost...

I wasn't expecting Taeyeon ost to focus in WookSoo. 

• Like 16

20 hours ago, AyaA said:

Hallo all, i am a newbi

I don't know if someone has mentioned it before. but i did some research to figure out the age of our princes. The story took place in the year of 942, the 25th years of Taejo reign. While Wang So was born in the year of 925. this means WS is 17 yo at this time. Taejo became the king in 918, WS was 7yo. But, in the 3rd ep, when Teojo asked WS why he wanted to stay at the palace, he mentioned about something that happened 15 years before (which means he was 2 yo) when Wang Mu saved his lived. IMO, WS was pointing about the incident with Queen SMS. but at that time, Taejo is already became the king. the timeline is quite messed up..

WS and WW born in the same year, so in what age did WW married to Lady Hae?????..

Confused... 

Welcome to the thread!

This is probably the reason why they needed to use that disclaimer of creative license on the story. Probably because it's not going to follow history religiously. Only Nam Joo Hyuk, Jisoo, IU and Baekhynu fit within the age range of 15-18 for the story. Crown Prince(WM), WY, WW, and WS all look like they're on their early to mid twenties. xD

• Like 21

In the stills Wang So and Yeon Hwa have the same clothes as in the scene of the birthday who was in the 0:23 seconds of the trailer, so possibly not deleted that scene.

• Like 20

hii, i have been silently reading this thread!! i have watched this video of Scarlet Heart on youtube and have noticed a scene where Haesoo seemed to be carrying something while the princes all seemed very excited!! i cant seem to be able to attached my screenshot though!! so i have attached a link. what is haesoo carrying? it seemed to be a blanket or smth like that? could anyone help me? thank you!!

its this video. around the 2.03 mark!!

Edited by clairetherainbowss
  • Like 16

1 minute ago, clairetherainbowss said:

hii, i have been silently reading this thread!! i have watched this video of Scarlet Heart on youtube and has noticed a scene where Haesoo seemed to be carrying something while the princes all seemed very excited!! i cant seem to be able to attached my screenshot though!! what is haesoo carrying? it seemed to be a blanket or smth like that? could anyone help me? thank you?

i think what Haesoo been carring is her stuff cause she will enter the palace... we can see that scene on ep6 later... 

hope this will help you... :)

• Like 17

20 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

In my opinion, I can imagine Yeon Hwa teaming up with Yo for Hae Soo's marriage. First, Yo is the only prince who is not fond of Hae Soo. Secondly, Queen Yoo doesn't like Hae Soo, especially when she notices that her favourite son Wang Jung likes Hae Soo very much. I can imagine her being jealous. Besides, I had mentioned that when Queen Yoo met Hae Soo, she witnessed that Taejo was impressed by her which could help Queen Hwangbo to get closer to Taejo again. Finally, there is this possibility that Yeon Hwa might use Hae Soo in order to avoid herself to get married and sent away from the palace. So Yeon Hwa asked for Yo's help. The latter would like to saize the opportunity: Yeon Hwa has a good reputation, Taejo likes her very much by marrying her, he would come into his father's good graces. So this is the deal: Yeon Hwa asked for Yo's help and the latter agrees and he asks in return that she agrees to marry him. I know, based on History, she married someone else... but a deal that will never be concretised is still possible. Yeon Hwa could agree first and then reject the offer.    

There was someone who posted a spoiler about how YH will trick WS into marrying her. So, probably she may have agreed to WY's proposal, then had another plan in mind, which was in that spoiler post. :phew:

• Like 16

18 hours ago, violet90 said:

i also for science purposes only think our OTP will have a LOT of skinship based only to preview.. also it help that our WS is possessive kind of person.. gahhhhh can't wait to see their lovey dovey scene..

We're all just a bunch of scientists in here. Very high-minded. :P

I would do almost anything for the score to this drama. Not the pop songs but the instrumental music; it is so very pretty and stirring. If anyone knows where I can get my hands on it or can keep me in mind in case they find it... Much appreciated!

• Like 21

i wish WS and HS will go to that little cottage and live there without have to deal with all those power hungry people... they will fall in love and live there happily ever after.. have a family and never worried about palace stuff...IF ONLY....

so i guess our OTP will start their relationship when they ran away? cause in palace there is no way that they can fall in love with all the prince and queen and WW?? kkkkk

• Like 21

for those who have difficulties with imgur.

Spoiler

insert the link using "insert other media" drop down list below, choose "insert image from URL". Then add the file extension at the end of the url.

example http://imgur.com/xxxx  pls add ".jpg" for picture

for this picture, imgur give me url: http://imgur.com/VhnzPNg , right click this picture to know the full url that I insert.

VhnzPNg.jpg

or  add ".gif" for gif file.

for this gif file, imgur give me url: http://imgur.com/YXuErWz , right click this gif file to know the full url that I insert.

YXuErWz.gif

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

Hello Time travelers \^0^/

what if Jimong is actually from the advance future than hajin? let's say if Hajin is from 2016, Jimong might be from 2050's or 30's. considering when he met Hajin, he's homeless, possible don't possess any things or family at that time. But considering the amount of knowledge he knows at the palace and the princes and king seems to know him since they were young, he might have travelled back to 10th century first. then seeing the things going on, and how So was treated, he might travelled back to the future to find "THE ONE" and that's when he saw Hajin.

As for WS mother, I think the scar also reminds her of that night. That the king chose the country over them and marries. And maybe WS is like her stress reliever punching bag taht's why she's cruel to him. And since you've mentioned that looks matter to become a ruler, maybe WS mother originally want him to rule but that NIGHT happened and the scar...

Just my mind running wild. This drama is so intense! The Ships are intense! The fandom are intense! This forum is intense! xDD

Oooh another interesting time travelling theory, keep em coming!! Now that you mention that, I think it's also possible for multiple time travelling from Ji Mong...but then I question why Ji Mong is obsessed to make Wang So the king? If he didn't time travel, surely nothing would change and Wang So would still be the king. Now I'm suspecting he did something in the past that accidentally changed something and when he comes back, he's alone and homeless, so he waits too long for another sign to time travel. When he met Ha Jin and strikes a conversation with her, he might lose hope for waiting the sign so long, hence the "You can't change something because you want to." sentence. After that, Ha Jin tried to rescue the drowning kid and then the eclipse also happened. Ji Mong might bring her back by accident...but then again, if the other theory is true (Hae Soo is the trigger for Wang So for wanting the throne), I think everything would fall right into place again. What we need to see is that if Hae Soo would be back in 2016, or ended like the Chinese version (BBJX)... aaaaah, we're the same, my mind is running wild just from the time travelling theories alone!!

Agree about WS as punching bag for the mother, and I also think she just need someone to blame...and innocent Wang So with a scar on his face is the perfect one for her to lash out, since he's not 'pretty' enough to be a ruler.

• Like 16

this prince needs love i am hurt that his own mom is treating him that way image.gifmoonlovers04-00059.jpg

“I did it for you, Mother,”  “Mother.” She tells him that hearing that word come from his lips makes her skin crawl, and orders him to leave.image.gif

• Like 21

8 minutes ago, shiraru said:

Oooh another interesting time travelling theory, keep em coming!! Now that you mention that, I think it's also possible for multiple time travelling from Ji Mong...but then I question why Ji Mong is obsessed to make Wang So the king? If he didn't time travel, surely nothing would change and Wang So would still be the king. Now I'm suspecting he did something in the past that accidentally changed something and when he comes back, he's alone and homeless, so he waits too long for another sign to time travel. When he met Ha Jin and strikes a conversation with her, he might lose hope for waiting the sign so long, hence the "You can't change something because you want to." sentence. After that, Ha Jin tried to rescue the drowning kid and then the eclipse also happened. Ji Mong might bring her back by accident...but then again, if the other theory is true (Hae Soo is the trigger for Wang So for wanting the throne), I think everything would fall right into place again. What we need to see is that if Hae Soo would be back in 2016, or ended like the Chinese version (BBJX)... aaaaah, we're the same, my mind is running wild just from the time travelling theories alone!!

Agree about WS as punching bag for the mother, and I also think she just need someone to blame...and innocent Wang So with a scar on his face is the perfect one for her to lash out, since he's not 'pretty' enough to be a ruler.

I agree that Jimong is a time traveler too. But, i thought Jimong were originally coming from goryeo era. and accidentally travel to the future in 2016 by a solar eclipse. So in order to comeback to Goryeo he need to wait for another solar eclipse in 2016. and when he come back to Goryeo era, it just been a while since he's gone. but he spent several years in 2016. that's why he knew to make a plane replica and a telescope. justbmy random opinion

• Like 14

7 hours ago, MadraRua said:

I am also thinking that this scene might appear next week because Hae Soo seems so detressed: her hair is totally messed up (it looks like it) and her gaze as if she was lost.

Sorry to ask @MadraRua and @bebebisous33 which scene we are talking about here...i just lost track of the old replies...

8 hours ago, Berou said:

it has become a habit to him, at first he was doing it intentionally but at their latest scene it looked like he couldn't help himself to smile, lean on her, put his hands on her shoulder, come closer to her.  As if he wants to remember all of HS's traits, to memorize her face.

soon he will swin her, take her by her waist 

then next.... it will be kisses 

he is doing all this with no pre-planning all his sub conscious mind telling him to do.

And these are the best moments of the show when you know that he has not yet fallen for her but all those small small gestures, reactions, expressions, his gazes on her face give us so much to be happy about... i cant wait to the real love struck possessive WS laugh pink cat

6 hours ago, valsava said:

WW was screaming out how much he cared for her but I agree WW play by the rules he will marry another but will want her as a concubine and HS may not go for that..

well said...WW might has some soft feelings for her but he does not have courage to take her as his First priority, Cause then it will impact his chance to have power and upper hand in Clan based battle.

@skxz

this era is full of stylish Princes.. one has collection of Mask and his hyung has Earing collections (I am crazy abt earing and have almost 200 earing with me and he is giving me tough competition  ). So possibly in coming episodes we might see (or better observe) each n every prince with their collections...and yes forgot to add you have such observant mind.

@akinahana89 brought up by her and also they are YoYo couple so that impact is inevitable.

3 hours ago, violet90 said:

first off we have to see WW and HS together in order to see WS and HS love story.. yes maybe in next few eps it will be WS feeling get clear first that he love HS but it will be one sided love UNTIL HS truly let WW go.. kinda curious why she broke up with him cause in BBJX is about throne.. i don't think it will be like that here... 

secondly.. i watch MLSHR again last night i mean who wouldn't do that.. lol its amazing how much WS changed in just a few encounter with HS.. from dark and cold also with every single threat to kill HS to just smilling and teasing her.. WS who never stood out or have a skinship with anyone just naturally put his hand around her and teasing her.. WS just changed drastically and it will changed more later when he fall in love.. 

@bold... thats the first and foremost thing need to happen before WS-HS ship sails. HS has to jump WW ship cause she cant ride both the ships with one step in each. It can be more dangerous for her and hurting for WS. WS is not yet there to be in love with her, but he has kinda expectation that she would notice him and praise him... so if he finds her looking at WW back it would be difficult for him to handle.

last part...thats all HS effect on WS, his has become more casual, be in ease around her. and noticeably smiling more and often. He is literally enjoying his time with her.

@ilovekorearocks YoHwa is also there...i dint know. This must be first time I am seeing so many ships floating around this Drama land...but m not complaining its more fun only.

yes..WangYo can keep YH and treat her like Queen or maid we have no grudges as long as YH stays away from So2.

1 hour ago, solelylurking said:

But it is making me nearly die out of frustation. Like.. Please be a second lead man properly. Break my heart, tear my soul apart. Make me love you eventhough it will not come true. (me being delusional and thingking I'm Hae Soo. Sorry everyone).

I am back...and thats my feelings exactly...my SLS driven heart has same same words to say to WW. At least show that you are worthy of being called second lead here, but yes may be its too early to expect him in flurry mode but at the same time i hope it wont be too late when he finally takes the charge to barge in HSs heart.

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I've finally caught up with all the episodes and now regretting to some degree that I should have waited to marathon the whole thing. :D Ack! Is there some reason why only 5 not 6 episodes have aired? Did something get cancelled?

it's because ep 1 and 2 aired in the same night.

• Like 14