[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

17 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@meahri_1 great idea to tweet for support! Your proposed sentence is great!

age wise I feel Kang Haneul n IU are more mature than their age. Joon gi is  forever a boy, so he look like just in the 20s:)

@qwenli If we can succeed in making the tweet go viral and flood Naver, they might do an article about the international support. If that happens, then perhaps all the blogging sites will carry or mention it as well. Our goal is to do exactly what all the haters and naysayers have done...but with POSITIVE results this time.

To be honest, the idea of potentially freezing Twitter with our tweets is really appealing to me right now. :blush:

EDIT: We can hit Facebook and Google+ also.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, lavendre said:

You totally read my mind, Hikari2016! I def had the same thoughts as you. I feel like it's not real if HaeSoo went back to future and met someone who looks like WangSo. It's not the same IMO. I would feel cheated if that happens. Unless, the lookalike WangSo actually retained his past memories as WangSo. Then that's a different story. But I honestly hope that HaeSoo would remain in the past. I do not want to imagine how heartbroken and devastated WangSo would be if she was ever taken away from him forever. :tears:

That is why I am afraid of that possible ending. I know the ending for original Scarlet Heart, and I can't help feeling they might go that route. Plot that involves time travelling is often so tricky, and so far I haven't see any ending that satisfy me...haha...my kind of ending is that my OTP lives happily ever after, which I know is ridiculous because this is no Queen In Hyun's man. At this moment I will accept any kind of logic as long as Hae Soo and Wang So can be together :P

• Like 12

6 hours ago, kdramakrazy said:

Also there are so many beautiful locales they have shot in. I wish sometimes the director would just linger a bit more on the wide/long shots so viewers can take in all the beauty.

Totally agree. I can't fully appreciate the beauty because of that. :mellow: 

• Like 13

48 minutes ago, -_JiYeon_- said:

so agree ! I don't want an ending like Rooftop prince T-T

Same here. That ending of Rooftop Prince had haunted me for quite some time and until now I still find it so unsatisfying.  I know it's difficult, if not impossible, for the screenwriter to change the course of history, yet I refuse to give up hope of a happy ending for our So-Soo couple. Going off track a little, but I really want this drama to have the same ending as the Japanese manga Anatolia Story in which the main female lead remained in the past, married the Prince and they lived happily ever after. If that happens in SHR, I'd be over the moon \^o^/

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Phuc Nguyen said:

Hey guyss. Since i haven't watched many historica kdrama, i dont know if it's common to alter historical facts in these kind of dramas. As we know Haesoo is a fictional character in history so she will probably be send back to the future by the end of the film and maybe meet and fall in love with the afterlife of WangSo . But that just seems so unsatisfying for me. I just want her to be with the prince himself :P not his afterlife who didn't go through what they have had. Is there any chances  that the history will be change ? :(:(

@Phuc Nguyen

Welcome to this thread. Even this is a fictional drama and everything is possible, I doubt that they will change so much the course of historical events. K-viewers are very critical with the period dramas that evoke real events from the past. But nothing can stop us to hope and dream.

• Like 12

Hello Again all you eclipsed people!  :lol:  A huge congratulations to everyone who has contributed to our community! Including a major shout out to all of you who've contributed to revamping our front page. @LyraYoo  TRULY AWESOME!! 

A loving thank you to all who contributed everything from the smallest comment..... to fan art, music vids, poetry,  gifs, excerpts and everything else creative and fun. Thank you ALL.  WELL DONE!!

Now it is time to counteract the damage done to ML:SHR and show them just how reflective this MOON can be! 

I love @meahri_1 idea.  Let's Go For IT!!!

• Like 20

52 minutes ago, pigsflyy said:

Hey guys saw this and thought it was interesting. It's about the age difference in the actors and actresses.  Not sure about rules on posting so let me know if I did something wrong.

Reveal hidden contents

The age difference of Moon Lovers' actresses and actors in real life

Kang Haneul: 1990
Park Sieun: 1980
10 years of age difference
2118b1f6ebb8855e574b679128a93a47.jpg

Nam Joohyuk: 1994
Jisoo: 1993
1 year of age difference
i2QXzl0BZnDD7SS7gviSNOk-t8L-VIKWq4N-cYuYU0icYJ_5fnlmvonC9VLRsjU63AMGCfOtlPxO_xbrqUzEfXh5ydUEp3oLaOxV8Pikf-AF4UsG-dO6z9Afbp6fc34WtABGkXTxdRSPoAwY=s0-d

IU: 1993
Kang Haneul: 1990
3 years of age difference
2wE4N5wHz8ZxgTArSARIyEbJMTRiyf-rvpo0rAFEKfY4iPY_eWxYoD16P4LRRUgQk53OBXpo4ibeud0KLz6Xg9dAL-iR052eKiMlpt_Up3ttbXHzNSAMpX2xbq9YIDcLEM1TxBT6aof-w6L7=s0-d

IU: 1993
Lee Joonki: 1982
11 years of age difference
vtAXwAyxFAWZPtYii0mq3fP8vIW-fk5pkfEwOmu5VHewHNVn5YpduRV--w-2lwgaiLgu4rribTVXa8qPr4nWGiXDvW2dFA1KcZMKxecRRlfEQlxaWJPqQIQGqCIRoBqb13yOVm40txF5SokC=s0-d

Baekhyun: 1992
Jisoo: 1993
v1eyu1FJKvskDakb3CvoBPvQ2wuJ1WfOstfdQ64NqMvyXp6AYJde-b3vprT4SOdkaEPEVZ5d0kkn6rRFvIIEtrK2Kwdb2bujkhX1rskeMuz4yJHzOHLkto_iA4_VQvziqcA1W24knbBTlV2D=s0-d

Park Sieun: 1980
14 years of age difference
u3q95MS0q3qeIops2VbGzvWARuiwOqQglYOuuYkTy6XgNch48nK4ysZ_qr8kMoFN8G4HBqoEdutnpXPXCt0E1Nf9h2VrupZvaTGPUVBCor8C50izdrPa1MdGAX-ptX5Cg81YOKmHMCFWmAe-=s0-d

Hong Jonghyun, Kang Haneul: 1990
w9WvBng0gof49pboknbQidqk-ccpkBihA--gH-YzZtXpKvCiTxkPlWyrtLC_hpXHOE4PVf5fgf-aeug38kYUUUh1kcTxhV04V91b8INHSs4TvLUBhXQfNxo1H93hwfNo9xDEEoRdKbhJLY4M=s0-d 

Kim Sungkyun: 1980
2 years of age difference
NlUdt834lcASD8nx33YtSdZb0uMwLCErgLHnu9SqmzS1jgSw56QuYZDJDNipAR74_-fFB4LbhmM-u6DzISHk4cdDwAw3D7V9tGsUagspm3f4xdfC3CuYRiw71x8pCdUN9OILJQREnsNiRHHg=s0-d 

Kim Sunho: 1981
1 year of age difference
TnzHwt5zg-a0X_yrGHvbymfxux2ZvDhlyB5pDuPQp3yhWg-ILhhMBch82KTifcd2Gat-56BeMKyVRUK3lCGYnYwnmYMnZJqLhIeb1LcLlWLr0EtoCSdXqCbyZqbDSly9kY0qQIWxdt_ihPbz=s0-d

-Lee Joonki looks younger than he actually is..

-The age difference between Kim Sungkyun and Lee Joonki is the most shocking one for me..

-Park Sieun really does have a baby-faceㄷㄷ  She doesn't look like her actual age..

-Park Sieun and Lee Joonki, they both look so much younger than their actual age..

-Lee Joonkiㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Lee Joonki has a baby face..

-Ah.. I'm getting goosebumps.. I forgot Lee Joonki's real age for a second..

-Kang Haneul is much younger than I thought he would be..

-Park Sieun.. She's so beautiful..

-Hul.. Kang Sky is unexpectedly younger than I thought he would be..

-I stopped at Kim Sungkyun and Lee Joonki for a few seconds..

-Lee Joonki looks younger than his actual age.. Wait a minute.. Are you... sure... that.. he's... actually.. 35 years old...????

-Hul.. The age difference between Kang Haneul and IU is only 3 years apart..????

-Hul.. I can't believe that Kang Haneul is a '90liner..

-Park Sieun is so beautiful.. Whoa..

-Lee Joonki is a '82liner..?? Oh My Goodness..

-Does that mean that Kim Sungkyun and Park Sieun are the same age..?????

-Whoa.. Lee Joonki is so unbelievable..

-Hong Jonghyun and Kang Haneul are younger than I thought they would be..

-Hul.. Kang Haneul is quite young..

-Kang Sky and Minseok are the same age!!!

-Lee Joonki and Park Sieun look so young..

-I can't believe that Park Sieun is a '80liner.. She's so beautiful..

-Baekhyun doesn't look like a '92liner.. He looks like a '02linerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Joohyuk is the youngest actor in this dramaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Lee Joonki is a vampire...

-Lee Joonki's real age shocks me the most..

Found on pannatic

LOL.

Lee Jun Ki deffinitely IS A VAMPIRE. He hasn't age a bit. I've been his fans since Iljimae (2008). And the moment when his first picture as Wang So came out i was like, WHOA. He hasn't age a bit. I mean, Wang So and Wang Wook is a same year brother. But Lee Junki and Kang Haneul is 8 years different?? He must have been drinking Elixir of Life (Harry Potter's fans alert).

• Like 17

Just now, minmar said:

Hello Again all you eclipsed people!  :lol:  A huge congratulations to everyone who has contributed to our community! Including a major shout out to all of you who've contributed to revamping our front page. @LyraYoo  TRULY AWESOME!! 

A loving thank you to all who contributed everything from the smallest comment..... to fan art, music vids, poetry,  gifs, excerpts and everything else creative and fun. Thank you ALL.  WELL DONE!!

Now it is time to counteract the damage done to ML:SHR and show them just how reflective this MOON can be! 

I love @meahri_1 idea.  Let's Go For IT!!!

@qwenli Do you think we can do something similar in Weibo?

• Like 11

@meahri_1 For your idea to show our support for Moon lovers, I have a suggestion: we don't need to write a text in Hangul for tweet! If we simply write: \^0^/  next to Moon lovers and the title in Hangul, people from SBS would know what it means and that we are all watching it. What do you think? This\^0^/ is universal, but also a symbol for our drama!

• Like 18

6 hours ago, lxands said:

A question here....

From my understanding Princess Yeonhwa is Prince Wang Wook's younger sister from the same set of parents while Prince Wang So is their half brother,  ie same father different mother. However why do I get the impression that Princess Yeonhwa has feeling for  Wang So & is hinting to him she wants to marry him instead of the man her father, the king would arrange for her?

i read in a chinese forum...

it was said that the Royal Fmaily during that time is trying to maintain their royal blood, hence, in order to hv the 'purest' blood line, the princess and prince ended tog. To add to it, seems the king din really put a stop to it as well.

*this may not be true as well since i read it somewhere but i do find it make some sense...*

• Like 9

@pigsflyy Thank you for the post. Literally most of them made me go "WHAT!? ARE YOU SURE!?". Have to agree though, the fact Lee Junki is younger than Kim Sungkyun (Ji Mong) and Kim Sunho (Wang Moo/Crown Prince) are the most shocking fact for me. I've heard Lee Junki said,"I'm 35, an old guy, don't make me do cute things!" countless times in his V App live, but I thought the older character actors were much older than him...oh my, I'm having a mental breakdown here XD XD XD Park Sieun (Lady Hae) too, I thought she was like, 28 year old the most, but no no, she's 36...damn, where did they found the fountain of youth, I want some of it! :lol: On the other hand, I think Kang Haneul shocks me second...he plays the mature Wang Wook really well...I have no idea he's still pretty young, a 90 liner...

• Like 14

@pigsflyy @sooji28 @shiraru

LJK indeed a vampire... there is no way a normal human being would just press pause button in God's remote of Age.. we need to go to SK to find the fountain of youth that he has..lol...

he had defied the age and I have no doubt he can keep doing these fun and cute things for a very very long time....

@meahri_1... love you love you to the moon and back for sharing that MV...its just too good and breathtakingly beautiful.....have no words to describe how good it is.

and the song...just woww..... here we are all are just showing him off only in our profile pic and signatures....

• Like 12

Hello.. 00.11 in my country now..

Had been away for awhile from this forum. 

What can i help for support MLSHR? 

Is it mention in twitter or facebook? I would be very happy if i can do that.. 

Aha.. and today is Monday guys.. Tonight I can see handsome LJK.. 

@KdramaSwimmer wekeke.. if LJK indeed a vampire, i would like to be bittten by him.. and then we can live happy forever together.. every morning had his cute yet handsome smile..  *drown in the beautiful dream*

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Mona Ys said:

btw, I heard there will be ep 6, 7 and 7(part 2) special, to be aired next Monday/Tuesday and wed?, not sure on the details. Please, anybody can confirm that? 

Yes, it will be like that. :) The special on Wednesday around 2 pm in South Korea. 

• Like 14

I have a  question, I was hoping to get it answered through this  forum but I didn't find it. I know I can't be the only one confused. SO I apologise if I am asking the same question someone else might have asked.

1) Who is the crown prince's mother? 

2)Yo, So and Jung are from same mother ( 3rd,  4th and 14th),
The 8th, 13th and Princess are from the same mother. Then we see the 10th, and the 9th who are probably from some other consorts. So this is all the princess we see right. We don't know about 2 nd prince or any of the other numbers that seem to be missing. 

3) What does the 4th Mother mean when she says he is her mistake ?her disgrace?? That he was the son of Kang? I thought he was sent as a piece offering to a Concubine? Was this one his Father's concubines? 

4) I understood the first time she got into the prince's bathing area, HOW did she get in the second time. She had to have swam through and under water tunnel or something right?

5) Why do the channels like to air similar plot dramas at the same time, would Moon Lovers not have been done A LOT better if was not competing with Moonlight? 

Thank you for reading this far!!

• Like 9

i keep talking about WS but really WW is interesting character as well.. 

WW is another broken child resulted from palace games.. yes he not as broken as WS but he also suffered from child the moment when he told HS he have to kill people since age 11 and carried a royal blood burden since then.. 

he have to maintain his appearance and manner to gain a support from prince and king.. he never get the life that he want.. never actually loved somebody all he knew is manner and responsibilities toward his family... until HS came along.. we can see how WW changed to be a better person well minus the talk about how he admire HS in front of his wife.. 

now that his wife is gone there is no obstacle left except his family but then there must be something happen that totally against HS thinking that made she left him.. at that point he will became a dark person just to make HS come back to him.. 

like people said the nicest guy turn bad is the worst thing can happen.. the fight between WW and WS is so intense with a lot of feeling.. mostly because of HS in the end..

• Like 15

30 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@meahri_1 For your idea to show our support for Moon lovers, I have a suggestion: we don't need to write a text in Hangul for tweet! If we simply write: \^0^/  next to Moon lovers and the title in Hangul, people from SBS would know what it means and that we are all watching it. What do you think? This\^0^/ is universal, but also a symbol for our drama!

Cute....and fitting....does it work for everyone? 

• Like 14