Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

i know i will LOVE HS and BaekAh friendship... he the one that will stand beside WS later and will be someone that HS will depend on... remember what Lady Hae said to BaekAh HS just like him in a way even can be his sister.. now he seem to hate HS for hurting Lady Hae but later i think he the one who will take care HS just like his lil sister... 

even in preview you can hear his voice saying 'this is not marriage but sold off people' ..

in BBJX Ruoxi and 13th friendship is the most beautiful non romance friendship i ever seen in drama.. i hope we can see that in here... :)

• Like 20

1 hour ago, Evelyn C said:

WS's mother doesn't like Lady Hae because Lady Hae used her clan's power, money and connections to put WW and WW's mother back in the capital city and in the palace again. Unless I'm sorely mistaken, WS's mother is the reason WW's family was exiled in the first place; WW's speaks semi-bitterly about a situation in the past that caused her to lose the King's trust and I suspect the evil mother had something to do with it. So much of the politics involved seem to rely upon clan power, status or basically, "What can your clan do for me?" Lady Hae's clan apparently could do a lot and had a lot. It's what makes Yeon Hwa's words about the Lady kind of reprehensible, not because they lacked historical truth (if her brother was to move up he needed a new, healthier wife) but because they lacked any appreciation for what Lady Hae did for her and her family. I don't care how powerful Lady Hae's clan is, she had to have spent significant political capital to wash the stink of whatever misdeed caused the exile of WW's fam and she would likely have to continue to spend that capital due to the malicious nature of the evil mother. I think this might have also contributed to Lady Hae withdrawing from whatever naturally mischievous nature she might have had prior to her marriage because living quietly not only matched her husband's manner but also wouldn't attract the evil queen mother's eye.

@EvelynC  Trust and believe evil queen got her eyes every where in and outside the palace.. At some point she will turn toWS to fight against WW because I do belive what @bebebisous33 WW will be marrying someone else and his mother is going to want him married to a girl from a reputable family and with power within the court.. Being that both princes likes HS Evil Queen will use that to play WW and WS with the help of WY..

1 hour ago, Evelyn C said:

Hello! I hope you don't mind if I chip in! When talking about the queen wearing white because her son died and the king not wearing white, I did notice (and I could be wrong) that in all the sageuks that I have seen so far, anytime a prince or queen dies, the king does not wear mourning clothes... I have only ever seen the king wear white/mourning clothes when his father/mother/grandmother (grand dowager queen) passes on - Maybe the king only wears white when someone senior in rank to him dies?

Also your right about the mourning attire Kings do wear the dragon robe in white.. I also seen in the drama YI San he wore white after his G/pa passed..He also wore the funeral shrubs..

• Like 16

1 hour ago, solelylurking said:

@sunshinefate.. Wook not hovering is good for HaeSo couple love story development too. I already told that in my prev post hehe. I fell your pain of not seeing So's face often and how limited his interaction with Soo in the prev ep chingu. Tomorrow we'll see something interesting and blooming little by little. Can not wait! I hope you'll be at Soompi after watching so we can chat again.. Promise?

Yuhuuu promise! \^0^/ the way they show them on the horse ride is justtt I can't describe it but it's just so beautifully shot. I just wish the ratings will be higher. At least touch the 10% rate. 

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, ilovekorearocks said:

Goodnoon Eclipses!

For the YoHwa shippers.

OMG! Yeonhwa and Wang Yo. What is this? O.O

• Like 14

22 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Wow. You guys keep moving the thread so quickly!!! 

Yeonhwa and Wang Yo?!?!  And we're calling them YoHwa???  Seriously...how many ships do we have now???? I'm losing count. :blink:

Hey, but if Wang Yo can keep Yeonhwa away from Wangso, I'M ALL FOR IT!!!  \^0^/

• Like 20

@ilovekorearocks

Yessssss OMG I ship Yeon Hwa and Wang Yo together so bad. They're two peas in one pod. I'd much rather her with Yo than her with So. She needs to stay out of Hae Soo and So's blooming relationship.

Yo was the only one to be on Yeon Hwa's side when Hae Soo was getting whipped. Every woman loves being told they're right.

Untitled%20copy_zpsfezpod9a.jpg

He says he will treat her like a queen. What girl wouldn't like that.

Untitled%202%20copy_zpsisz68eub.jpg

And they are just too compatible. I mean evil with evil what could go wrong. Nothing because they're perfect for each other.

Untitled%203%20copy_zpsvlmrigzf.jpg

Thanks for sharing those HD images :) The one where they look like they're going to kiss is just YESSSSSS

• Like 22

29 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Yuhuuu promisee! \^0^/ the way they show them on the horse ride is justtt I can't describe it but it's just so beautifully shot. I just wish the ratings will be higher. At least touch the 10% rate. 

Here another one to discuss how That hovering will change or not...will WW jump or just stand...

@solelylurking Seems like WS actions eventhoigh The tiny miny ones are being Recognized as compared to WWs lots of hovering....

Monday.. jaebal come sooner...palli palli...*puppy eyes*

Still back reading and be rigjt back wth more INputs

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Hey, but if Wang Yo can keep Yeonhwa away fro Wangso, I'M ALL FOR IT!!!

Totally! Yeonhwa looks better with 3rd prince. Meant to be. ;)

• Like 20

1 minute ago, Gabi Bros said:

Totally! Yeonhwa looks better with 3rd prince. Meant to be. ;)

Let's build them a ship. NOW. The sooner the better. :w00t:

• Like 20

25 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I don't expect any of this to happen. He will try and she will turn him away because he will never betray his mom for any woman. He is to much of a momma's boy  teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifteehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

• Like 21

1 minute ago, meahri_1 said:

Let's build them a ship. NOW. The sooner the better. :w00t:

If they promise me that YeonHwa will stay away of Wangso...where do i sign for the official YoHwa fanclub? :P

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

Here another one to discuss how That hovering will change or not...will WW jump or just stand...

@solelylurking Seems like WS actions eventhoigh The tiny miny ones are being Recognized as compared to WWs lots of hovering....

Monday.. jaebal come sooner...palli palli...*puppy eyes*

Still back reading and be rigjt back wth more INputs

Maybe the writer is trying to emphasizes that So is man of action else Wook has a lot burden so it's naturally he over thinking stuffs. But it is making me nearly die out of frustation. Like.. Please be a second lead man properly. Break my heart, tear my soul apart. Make me love you eventhough it will not come true. (me being delusional and thingking I'm Hae Soo. Sorry everyone).

Please comeback soon and put more input hehehe..

• Like 17

44 minutes ago, ilovekorearocks said:

Goodnoon Eclipses!

For the YoHwa shippers.

Two sentences for the pic:

"Eugggghhh.." and "Maid's hell on earth"

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Maybe the writer is trying to emphasizes that So is man of action else Wook has a lot burden so it's naturally he over thinking stuffs. But it is making me nearly die out of frustation. Like.. Please be a second lead man properly. Break my heart, tear my soul apart. Make me love you even though it will not come true. (me being delusional and thingking I'm Hae Soo. Sorry everyone).

Please comeback soon and put more input hehehe..

So true, so true, chingu. You captured it perfectly. :dissapointed:

• Like 15

20 hours ago, solelylurking said:

Two sentences for the pic:

"Eugggghhh.." and "Maid's hell on earth"

The first time I saw it I was like: QUE HORROR.:crazy:

Every servant's nightmare. Drag me to hell part 2. Just what meahri_1 said, if this will take YH away from coveting WS, let's support that ship passionately. :P

• Like 21

51 minutes ago, ilovekorearocks said:

Goodnoon Eclipses!

For the YoHwa shippers.

Huh, this two look good in a sort of Jaime and Cersei kind of way, I though it'd be subtle but they are going there, wow :o

• Like 17