[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I find very striking that Wang Wook declared in the episode 4 that Hae Soo would belong to him and fact is he is wrong, since she came from his wife's side. Hae Soo never belonged to him either therefore he is unable to stop the arranged marriage. We can be sure that Yeon Hwa had something to do with it. The mean words Wang Wook spoke to Wang So are going to bite him. In the end, he will have to ask for Wang So's help. What an irony... 

Sure, the other thing is that if Hae Soo had heard the conversation, she would have been upset because he really viewed her as his possession and as a thing, besides he was harsh to Wang So who had just helped her. She would have lost esteem for Wang Wook.

Agreed! Poor Wang Wook having nothing go his way. It's really sad that he's suffering too but the way he was like "nothing belongs to you" was just harsh and insensitive. 

I guess both So and Wook are possessive in their own way. It'll be interesting to see what happens between them in the end cause the sword fight scene in the premier trailer looks hella intense. 

I'm also not sure if this has been mentioned but we all saw that So saved Soo from getting a severe beating and yes that is true. BUT Soo only got the beating because she kept her promise to not tell anyone about seeing his scar and so she was protecting him. I'm pretty sure she was like to Yeon Hwa "Sorry I can't give you the details." I find that so admirable and adorable at the same time. They're gonna end up having a competition to see who can protect who more. Just the thought makes my heart flutter. My SooSo shipping moment :D 

• Like 21

Sorry all for posting so much today...i have so  much to say about this show that i cant stop replying... :(

13 minutes ago, skxz said:

BUT Soo only got the beating because she kept her promise to not tell anyone about seeing his scar and so she was protecting him. I'm pretty sure she was like to Yeon Hwa "Sorry I can't give you the details." I find that so admirable and adorable at the same time. My SooSo shipping moment :D

Yes true both are protecting each other unknowingly and also how authoritative both are towards each other (see that banging - chest - wall moment) both argues who saved whom. And WS was not denying the fact that HS saved his promise first but did put his point across that he deserved a thanks for saving her.

how interesting it would have been...if HS said those lines to mini queen yo.....

• Like 15

4 hours ago, hikari2016 said:

Hi...I've been a lurker since a few days ago, and have been enjoying everyone's insightful posts.

I am interested with what you posted, about doppleganger, or having the same ancestors. I agreed with your opinion, however, as much as I want Hae Soo to meet Wang So from the future (or someone that resembles Goryeo Wang So), I cannot get behind this idea that that Hae Soo will fall in love with someone else, even he bears Goryeo Wang So's face. I am sorry for being weird....hahaha....many time-travelling drama used this trope (Rooftop Prince, Splash Splash Love) but I honestly feel like the heroine fall for the face, not the essence of what made her falling for the hero at the first place (personality, their shared memories). So I honestly hoping the writer will avoid this trope. Isn't it sad enough to see someone that resembles our dead lover but he has no idea about who we are, at all...Im gonna have a heart break if thats what they will show us...

If they want to go to this route, hopefully Goryeo Wang So gonna live inside the future Wang So, and I'd rather watching him struggling to adjust living in future setting, with internet and all ^^

You totally read my mind, Hikari2016! I def had the same thoughts as you. I feel like it's not real if HaeSoo went back to future and met someone who looks like WangSo. It's not the same IMO. I would feel cheated if that happens. Unless, the lookalike WangSo actually retained his past memories as WangSo. Then that's a different story. But I honestly hope that HaeSoo would remain in the past. I do not want to imagine how heartbroken and devastated WangSo would be if she was ever taken away from him forever. :tears:

• Like 21

Gosh. The lyrics of this song totally matches WS. :wub:

[ENGLISH]

There are so many hidden things inside of me
It made me change so much
It put me to sleep, it tied my hands and feet
It trapped me in a dark room
The pieces of lost time
The memories of love that I threw away
They have been deleted and thrown away
Only the outer shells remain
Without knowing anything, I just shouted
I just have that memory
My heart that was cold as ice
It will be forgotten after I sleep
I want to escape from this pain that chains me down
Someone wake me up
From my soul that is filled with scars

The deeply colored night sky
Is filled with you, who won’t leave
It wakes me from my sleep
Kissing me again

Your voice that whispered I love you
Your scent, I hear it in my ears every day
Where are you?

You’re hidden in a place where I can’t see you
The pain you received for me
When my anger becomes one
I’ll chase the lost memories from the deep sleep
I want to find the real me that is not you
But the bruises in my heart are too big
I try hiding it but they hide in my heart and wake me up
I met you on the other side of my horrible memories
You embraced even my lost feelings
Helping me get up from being broken
I’m trying not to let go of your hands
I’m trying to erase the nightmares
I’m trying so hard
In this place where I trapped myself

I want to roll up the darkness
And find you
Though I can’t touch you
Or be held by you

What controls me
Isn’t what lives in me
What can heal me isn’t strong medicine
It’s just love
The voice I hear in my ears
Wakes me up from being lost
After it wraps around me and kisses me
It disappears and I can’t see it anymore

The deeply colored night sky
Is filled with you, who won’t leave
It wakes me from my sleep
Kissing me again

Your voice that whispered I love you
Your scent, I hear it in my ears every day
Where are you?

In the night sky that I can’t touch
I see you turning back
Making me escape from the exhausted days
Making it into a picture

I’m sorry, I say as I hold onto you
Don’t go far away, I call out to you
In the sadness that I can’t ever see again
Tears fall again
gain
  • Like 16

Hey guyss. Since i haven't watched many historica kdrama, i dont know if it's common to alter historical facts in these kind of dramas. As we know Haesoo is a fictional character in history so she will probably be send back to the future by the end of the film and maybe meet and fall in love with the afterlife of WangSo . But that just seems so unsatisfying for me. I just want her to be with the prince himself :P not his afterlife who didn't go through what they have had. Is there any chances  that the history will be change ? :(:(

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, Phuc Nguyen said:

Hey guyss. Since i haven't watched many historica kdrama, i dont know if it's common to alter historical facts in these kind of dramas. As we know Haesoo is a fictional character in history so she will probably be send back to the future by the end of the film and maybe meet and fall in love with the afterlife of WangSo . But that just seems so unsatisfying for me. I just want her to be with the prince himself :P not his afterlife who didn't go through what they have had. Is there any chances  that the history will be change ? :(:(

so agree ! I don't want an ending like Rooftop prince T-T

• Like 12

8 hours ago, rei_smasher11 said:

HOW CAN I PLAY THIS ON MY IPHONE?! :tears:

HOW CAN I PLAY THIS ON MY IPHONE?! :tears:

Hi so you cant download files on an iPhone I believe. So use a computer first then move the file to your movies with itunes. But i dont think the video playrr can read subtitles though. Youre better off using another app like vlc for mobile or playerxtreme :) makre sure tontransfer the subtikes in the same folder. Iphones are tricky thiugh cause apple products are very exclusive so sorry if subtitles dont play.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Phuc Nguyen said:

I guess we will just have to wait and see, especially with the "creative license" taken by the production. Although it would be great to see WS and HS together in Goryeo until the end, it seems unsettling considering all the angst in the palace. So far, I am leaning towards a WS in 2016 with all memories intact, of course with HS/GHJ transported back to the present.

• Like 19

i think we going to have our real OTP moment starting eps 7 onward... because our first 3 eps is about introduction to character and later HS and WW love story.. up until eps 5 we have a few but deep moment with our OTP but nothing that indicate the heart wrenching romance yet.. 

can't wait to see their interaction as somebody who attracted to each other and later a real couple cause its must be a beautiful one.. 

like IU said HS&WS love is a real and dramatic love.. 

kdrama god please grant my wish so that WS is the one who will ran away with HS tomorrow... plssss..

• Like 17

7 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

LOL my crazy mind is thinking that we should make a really really really big awesomely edited and joyful video \^0^/ (emoji emphasis) with lots of Time Travelers / Eclipses of different parts of the world showing via quick messages all their support for the drama and the cast, positive energy up up to the stars that only are seen in Goryeo!!! Mentioning characters, our ships, fanarts (all with permission) xD Would be cool is we talk in our native language with subtitles in english....#MoonLoversAroundTheWorld. Maybe we can contact DramaFever to spread the video...share share share, sent it to IU and Joon Gi, and finally end up on SBS news!!!! and conquer the world muahahaha....xD ok the last part not. Hahaha time to sleep. Sorry for my crazyness. :lol:

Yeorobun, @Gabi Bros 's idea to conquer the world share our love and support for ML is a great one. It's something @minmar and I have been discussing as well.

Our objectives would be two-fold -- 1) show and prove to SBS, South Korea (through Naver) and everyone just how many people ML has reached and touched around the globe; and 2) counter all the negative feedback and the low rating comments the drama has received. 

I was thinking something quick, easy, and able to go viral. So how about a MOB tweet??  Interested? IT'S DEFINITELY DOABLE. We just need one person from our community to start the chain, and then each of us would commit to just retweeting (or personalize if you want). If any of us tweet to @MoonLoversSBS, they would retweet for sure...they have over 19,000 followers. @HallyuWebsite may retweet as well and they have over 147,000 followers. I know we have some Twitter admin friends too from the IU and Joongi fandoms here also, so the potential is actually really huge as far as this making a large-scale impact. We can also hit the Twitter handles of all the blogging sites we frequent -- Dramafever, Dramabeans, Allkpop, Kdrama News, Koala's Playground, and Soompi for sure.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK???  See proposed tweet below. I think we should edit to say 'Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo is the best around the world'...or something like that.  Would everyone be game? @LyraYoo @bebebisous33 @qwenli @akinahana89 @chi13lou @angelangie....what do you think?? 

LET'S FLOOD SBS AND NAVER WITH OUR TWEETs!!!

Proposed tweet: (Will definitely need a chingu who speaks Korean and knows Hangul to check for accuracy)

@SBSNOW @naver_diary 달의 연인-보보경심 려  짱 \^0^/ <3 Re-tweet to show your support #MoonLoversScarletHeartRyeo #moonlovers

Translation:

[SBS Twitter] [Naver Twitter] Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo is jjang (the best) [laughing emoji] Re-tweet to show your support...SHR hashtags

EDIT: Never tweeted before? There's a first time for everything, and this would definitely be a good cause.

• Like 24

@chi13lou thanx for the link..hope it works tomorrow :)  

@Claudine Caberte I've tried what you posted before about the blog..but there are nothing in there..maybe I missed something? 

@KdramaSwimmer  it's okay chingu..we love your comments..far above my writing/comments who almost all the time just ramblings..hehe,and I'm sorry to my friends here if my posts bother you..and I thank you all for your kindness & patience to me..here I am..rambling again..:D..okay time to get beauty sleep for tomorrow big day..ohh Monday Moonday!! I love you!!

• Like 12

Hey guys saw this and thought it was interesting. It's about the age difference in the actors and actresses.  Not sure about rules on posting so let me know if I did something wrong.

Spoiler

The age difference of Moon Lovers' actresses and actors in real life

Kang Haneul: 1990
Park Sieun: 1980
10 years of age difference
2118b1f6ebb8855e574b679128a93a47.jpg

Nam Joohyuk: 1994
Jisoo: 1993
1 year of age difference
i2QXzl0BZnDD7SS7gviSNOk-t8L-VIKWq4N-cYuYU0icYJ_5fnlmvonC9VLRsjU63AMGCfOtlPxO_xbrqUzEfXh5ydUEp3oLaOxV8Pikf-AF4UsG-dO6z9Afbp6fc34WtABGkXTxdRSPoAwY=s0-d

IU: 1993
Kang Haneul: 1990
3 years of age difference
2wE4N5wHz8ZxgTArSARIyEbJMTRiyf-rvpo0rAFEKfY4iPY_eWxYoD16P4LRRUgQk53OBXpo4ibeud0KLz6Xg9dAL-iR052eKiMlpt_Up3ttbXHzNSAMpX2xbq9YIDcLEM1TxBT6aof-w6L7=s0-d

IU: 1993
Lee Joonki: 1982
11 years of age difference
vtAXwAyxFAWZPtYii0mq3fP8vIW-fk5pkfEwOmu5VHewHNVn5YpduRV--w-2lwgaiLgu4rribTVXa8qPr4nWGiXDvW2dFA1KcZMKxecRRlfEQlxaWJPqQIQGqCIRoBqb13yOVm40txF5SokC=s0-d

Baekhyun: 1992
Jisoo: 1993
v1eyu1FJKvskDakb3CvoBPvQ2wuJ1WfOstfdQ64NqMvyXp6AYJde-b3vprT4SOdkaEPEVZ5d0kkn6rRFvIIEtrK2Kwdb2bujkhX1rskeMuz4yJHzOHLkto_iA4_VQvziqcA1W24knbBTlV2D=s0-d

Park Sieun: 1980
14 years of age difference
u3q95MS0q3qeIops2VbGzvWARuiwOqQglYOuuYkTy6XgNch48nK4ysZ_qr8kMoFN8G4HBqoEdutnpXPXCt0E1Nf9h2VrupZvaTGPUVBCor8C50izdrPa1MdGAX-ptX5Cg81YOKmHMCFWmAe-=s0-d

Hong Jonghyun, Kang Haneul: 1990
w9WvBng0gof49pboknbQidqk-ccpkBihA--gH-YzZtXpKvCiTxkPlWyrtLC_hpXHOE4PVf5fgf-aeug38kYUUUh1kcTxhV04V91b8INHSs4TvLUBhXQfNxo1H93hwfNo9xDEEoRdKbhJLY4M=s0-d 

Kim Sungkyun: 1980
2 years of age difference
NlUdt834lcASD8nx33YtSdZb0uMwLCErgLHnu9SqmzS1jgSw56QuYZDJDNipAR74_-fFB4LbhmM-u6DzISHk4cdDwAw3D7V9tGsUagspm3f4xdfC3CuYRiw71x8pCdUN9OILJQREnsNiRHHg=s0-d 

Kim Sunho: 1981
1 year of age difference
TnzHwt5zg-a0X_yrGHvbymfxux2ZvDhlyB5pDuPQp3yhWg-ILhhMBch82KTifcd2Gat-56BeMKyVRUK3lCGYnYwnmYMnZJqLhIeb1LcLlWLr0EtoCSdXqCbyZqbDSly9kY0qQIWxdt_ihPbz=s0-d

-Lee Joonki looks younger than he actually is..

-The age difference between Kim Sungkyun and Lee Joonki is the most shocking one for me..

-Park Sieun really does have a baby-faceㄷㄷ  She doesn't look like her actual age..

-Park Sieun and Lee Joonki, they both look so much younger than their actual age..

-Lee Joonkiㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Lee Joonki has a baby face..

-Ah.. I'm getting goosebumps.. I forgot Lee Joonki's real age for a second..

-Kang Haneul is much younger than I thought he would be..

-Park Sieun.. She's so beautiful..

-Hul.. Kang Sky is unexpectedly younger than I thought he would be..

-I stopped at Kim Sungkyun and Lee Joonki for a few seconds..

-Lee Joonki looks younger than his actual age.. Wait a minute.. Are you... sure... that.. he's... actually.. 35 years old...????

-Hul.. The age difference between Kang Haneul and IU is only 3 years apart..????

-Hul.. I can't believe that Kang Haneul is a '90liner..

-Park Sieun is so beautiful.. Whoa..

-Lee Joonki is a '82liner..?? Oh My Goodness..

-Does that mean that Kim Sungkyun and Park Sieun are the same age..?????

-Whoa.. Lee Joonki is so unbelievable..

-Hong Jonghyun and Kang Haneul are younger than I thought they would be..

-Hul.. Kang Haneul is quite young..

-Kang Sky and Minseok are the same age!!!

-Lee Joonki and Park Sieun look so young..

-I can't believe that Park Sieun is a '80liner.. She's so beautiful..

-Baekhyun doesn't look like a '92liner.. He looks like a '02linerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Joohyuk is the youngest actor in this dramaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Lee Joonki is a vampire...

-Lee Joonki's real age shocks me the most..

Found on pannatic

• Like 21

3 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

:w00t::blink::w00t: I'm impressed! Thank you for your hard work in compiling everything!

To me, it seems more like Wang So is asking (i.e. demanding and outright threatening lol) the astronomer if he knows of a way to stop Hae Soo's marriage. Especially paired with the voiceover in the preview. I guess since he's so good at telling the future with the stars, Wang So is demanding he do the same to come up with a method to save Hae Soo.

Your right. I've revised my original assumptions with the onset of a preview with working subtitles. Maybe because he's so close to the King, Wang So thinks he can do anything and saving Hae Soo would be small dealings with him.

3 hours ago, junee22 said:

I,mOur chingus here ofcourse they sleep..but bcoz of the different time maybe..but that what I love from you guys..hehehe. I love all the fmvs..but can I ask someone to make fmv with Ellie Goulding song Love Me Like You Do? (I couldn't do it myself lol) I know its alittle upbeat..but the meaning of the song is so very much to our WS-HS relationships..you're the light,you're the night..omoooo..hehehe. As for the ost..I love Davichi Forgetting You..but why do I like Say Yes?oh I know its not fitted with the historical environments..maybe just because I love hiphop n rnb songs lol...:))

Anywaysss..I have a holiday tomorrow..natuonal Holiday..so I'll be lurking this thread all day..hohoho..and waut for the live recaps for/from you chingudeul..okay,bad connection again..good night my dear eclipses \^0^/

No promises... but I'll see what I can do. That's a lovely song and would be perfect for a FMV. I'm not the best at FMV, so hopefully some one more talented will hear your call 

2 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

And for our chingu with hardcore Joon-gi bias, here's a brand new FMV I just found that I think you'll really like...it's very cute and upbeat...and it's 100 percent Joon. I know I'm going to miss a lot of you in this rollcall, so miahne in advance, but wanted to make sure some of you caught this for sure: @hiluna @LyraYoo @cedarwood @minmar @akinahana89 @MadraRua @irilight @KdramaSwimmer @Berou @Diana Blanche @sukbin @lisethvr @junee22 @patoi @Mona Ys

ENJOY!! 

@meahri_1 LOVE IT!! The music is jjang rock-smiley.gif ''I just wanna show you off.....'' who wouldn't? :D 

@Mau_Cherry something like this? 

wEJOc7P.gif

• Like 21

@meahri_1 thats wonderful way to show our love and support... as soon as we have final tweet msg do let us know we will bombard twitter with our love for SHR...

@junee22 thank you so much chingu... can you suggest any other english songs that fit WS-HS... so that we can have more ideas for MV..

@MadraRua MoonDay gif....wangjang daebak. you are making that MV...waiting for it...make it soon.....

• Like 13

@meahri_1

also name suggestion...can we name SoSoo couple .. Moon Couple...?? only if its not already for any other couple...

as per analysis by  @bebebisous33 Moon has very important part in WS-HS love story.. so thinking if we can use it for their unique love story

@junee22 can you help with any other english song fitting WS-HS to have more ideas for making their MV ?

interview on twitter:

• Like 14