[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

oh WOW Auditory Hallucinations playing to the scenes of Wang So........so many feels!! :wub::wub:It reminds me of Shin Segi and how both Segi and WS are both passionate, tortured souls......they both are very dominant and screen stealing presence as well :heart: Thank you @akinahana89 for the mvs....you found a great lot. Thanks to other eclipses for the mvs, stills and insights....makes sunday so much easier to bear :D

@valsava unni.....so good to see you after so long :blush: I am fine but real life is keeping me from coming to soompi regularly :( how are you doing? You are right....all of us and other fans can just like and appreciate this drama so that it gets the positive support it needs and hopefully it will be enough of a recognition for the hard work of the actors regardless of the ratings.

SHR Fighting!

• Like 24

45 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

hahah all of you are stalking Yt for fmvs and ita going to imcreasincrease fmvs view counts by thousands cause we all are are badly missing WS-HS onscreen.

thank you everyone posting the mvs...Ill be downloading all tokeep in my collection. 

Ahahaha...FMVs are the one that keeps me sane from the long wait for the newest episodes. Just one more day to come, be strong Eclipses! :D

Another one I found~ hope these hasn't been posted yet.

• Like 24

HOW CAN I PLAY THIS ON MY IPHONE?! :tears:

7 hours ago, Claudine Caberte said:

Hello fellow Moonlovers! :)

It took me a little while but I finally managed to resync and fix the subtitles for episodes 1-3 directors cut version. Scenes were switched around, some deleted and some were added too so that took a while translating. Can’t promise it’s perfect but I hope you all appreciate it anyway! Keep replying and quoting this post so people can see it. And spread the word! So we can build more interest for this drama!

Now, the question you are all asking...

HOW TO DOWNLOAD.

1. Open a new tab in your browser.

2. Type in <idowhatiwantwheneveriwant> and a period then <tumblr> then a period <com>

I posted the links to the episodes and the subtitles there. Basically type in the blog name then a dot then tumblr dot com Ok?

Hopefully you guys will understand. Enjoy chingus!

HOW CAN I PLAY THIS ON MY IPHONE?! :tears:

• Like 4

about what Lady Hae talk about HS weak body and easily fall sick scared me tbh... 

its like the writer want to make it clear that HS will fall sick during her day as a servant in palace.. the physical and emotional distress will resulted in her sickness.. 

Spoiler

just like in BBJX when Ruoxi body can't accept the stress anymore and she just fall apart eventually dies..

:(

• Like 18

7 hours ago, Claudine Caberte said:

Hello fellow Moonlovers! :)

It took me a little while but I finally managed to resync and fix the subtitles for episodes 1-3 directors cut version. Scenes were switched around, some deleted and some were added too so that took a while translating. Can’t promise it’s perfect but I hope you all appreciate it anyway! Keep replying and quoting this post so people can see it. And spread the word! So we can build more interest for this drama!

Now, the question you are all asking...

HOW TO DOWNLOAD.

1. Open a new tab in your browser.

2. Type in <idowhatiwantwheneveriwant> and a period then <tumblr> then a period <com>

I posted the links to the episodes and the subtitles there. Basically type in the blog name then a dot then tumblr dot com Ok?

Hopefully you guys will understand. Enjoy chingus!

Thanks chingue, but why don't you upload it in Subscene website if it's an srt file. This way more people can use it.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, qwenli said:

jPersonally I feel that IU has chemistry with all the princes. It's amazing.

From what see, she can be playful with the 10th, a good sister to 14th, a bff to 13th. A romantic lady with the 8th and most of all a soulmate to the 4th.

:wub:

Welcome to the second-third-fourth-fifth lead syndrome paradise :blush: we have fangirling and heartache :lol:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii said:

Although I keep reminding myself that the ratings don't matter... PLEASE KOREAN PUBLIC WATCH THE SHOW T____T If only I could sneak into everyone's house and switch it to this show... lmao...

Although thank god that the international community have adopted this show and have shown it so much love! :D

LOL my crazy mind is thinking that we should make a really really really big awesomely edited and joyful video \^0^/ (emoji emphasis) with lots of Time Travelers / Eclipses of different parts of the world showing via quick messages all their support for the drama and the cast, positive energy up up to the stars that only are seen in Goryeo!!! Mentioning characters, our ships, fanarts (all with permission) xD Would be cool is we talk in our native language with subtitles in english....#MoonLoversAroundTheWorld. Maybe we can contact DramaFever to spread the video...share share share, sent it to IU and Joon Gi, and finally end up on SBS news!!!! and conquer the world muahahaha....xD ok the last part not. Hahaha time to sleep. Sorry for my crazyness. :lol:

• Like 24

3 hours ago, Table122000 said:

Well, one reason that they would need the same actor for 2 roles is to illustrate the fact/possibility that there are dopplegangers/counterparts for characters in the past & present(Future). We know Ha Jin/Hae Soo. Now we see Homeless Guy/ Ji Mong. Since he is there, this opens up the possibility that other pairs exist. WS may have a counterpart in 2016, WW may have a counterpart in 2016. They are different people, but they look the same. So if Hae Soo were to return to 2016 back in her own body as Ha Jin, there is the possibility she may meet WS counterpart. And it would make sense because she met Ji Mong counterpart, the homeless guy. 

In the C-Drama version, Ruoxi was actually an ancestor of the modern day Rouxi (I'm sorry but her modern day name escapes me). I liked this fact because it helped to provide a connection between the 2 women and the past/present. It also explained why they looked alike-they were actually family, with shared DNA, so it made sense that there was a "family resemblance".  Unfortunately, the K-drama version doesn't seem to have this as they haven't mentioned Ha Jin  being related to Hae Soo, or them sharing a common ancestor. It's too bad because i think that would be another way to explain the coincidences between past & present. Everyone is a descendant of/related to the Goreyo characters. The homeless guy is a descendant of Ji Mong, Ha Jin is a descendant of Hae Soo, so there could be the descendant of WS also in the present. 

Am so impressed you back read! And thanks for your reply, yes I do understand the same actor portraying two roles must have some deeper meaning.

What bugs me was the scene that Wang So committed blood, and so I hope based on your theory, So will have another equivalent in Hajin's time to give us a happy ending.

What bothers me about this doppelganger pairs is that jimong didn't seems helpful to her. Maybe their secret combo on time travelling will come in later EPs.

• Like 22