Quantcast
Jump to content
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

and i can see people are complaining LJK not much on screen... we are on same boat.

A suggestion for LJK...you should at least give us an heads up about intitial episodes that you would be less 30% of the whole so that we could have looked for some alternatives to mend our broken hearts missing your presence on screen.

 

 

TRUEEEEEEEE not ENOUGH WANGSO with HAESOO!!! :D

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

I know this is goryeo era, but can I ask 1 tiny verrryyyy not important question.....

When will I get the first kiss???  35

I really want to see them in love ....

tag @KdramaSwimmer you want it too right??? lets wish together that we will have first kiss next week  3

I have a feeling that she'll have her first kiss with 8th prince, but I wish deep down my heart that this won't happen. I really love both princes and up until now KHN's acting really impressed me, exactly like Jungi, I really had no Idea that I will love 8th prince and KHN's acting this much. If this happen, I'll be in a really big dilemma which one to choose. Until now I tried to ignore 8th and only focus on Wang So and Hae So.

I doubt we can see SOSOO couple's kiss next week, they're not much in love yet.peddy.

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kdramakrazy said:

 

but didn't WS have a bun when he meets HS in the palace and hides her from his mother?

 

exactly ..it's ma question as well..:rolleyes:

maybe there's another rule for it that we don't know ?:huh: 

but i think he hasn't wore his bun up completely like it's not up and not down somehow in middle  iDK :blink:

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, byulyna said:

 

exactly ..it's ma question as well..:rolleyes:

maybe there's another rule for it that we don't know ?:huh: 

but i think he hasn't wore his bun up completely like it's not up and not down somehow in middle  iDK :blink:

 

so

up = married

down = not married

middle = falling in love ??? :D:D:D

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, kdramakrazy said:

 

but didn't WS have a bun when he meets HS in the palace and hides her from his mother?

Not really, because it was not on the top of his head, rather behind.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Not really, because it was not on the top of his head, rather behind.

 

Thank you. Now i need to go back and rewatch the trailer to figure out when did WS start keeping his hair up

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kdramakrazy said:

 

so

up = married

down = not married

middle = falling in love ??? :D:D:D

 

Yeah Haha  guess its possible to say falling in love or even engaged ?  :D:D:D

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, kdramakrazy said:

middle = falling in love ??? :D:D:D

that cracked me up...and may be HS doing some research on how to tie hair to show the gal that you like her...

@bebebisous33

that walking comparison was so beautifully written...thanks for shedding light there so that I could see it differently now. Till now i was just enjoying the WS-HS walk cause of how these 2 are comfortable together. WSs expressions to ask her to come forward and walk ahead. but after reading your post its now have more importance than just that.....take my bow for that *head bow*

BTW..to add that tiny moment of exchange of face expressions was such lovely. How well WS wants her to be near to him, that he wants to have her back so that he can catch her if she falls and then his smile at last. He is mesmerized with HS and her uniqueness of fighting on her own and not asking for help....

thanks again....

@MoOnLoVeRz posted below note on last page. can anyone translate the note below ?

RO49521222_w900_h1405.png

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think with WS she actually became herself... 

1. when she actually meet WS at the first time she don't know him and do not have any knowledge about WS cruelness yet so she neutral but she dare enough to give lecture about slowing down to him because she just don't care about status.. when she give lecture to Eun about spying?? we never see that with WW.. 

2. when she give her piece of mind when WS goes crazy.. she do that the first time when WS demanded to never show up again.. she understand and try to make him understand too.. she never put a wall between them no matter how much WS threatened to kill him.. 

that's a few thing that i like about OTP... they really shared a moment but have an impact is too deep to WS heart cause they like a friend and soulmate.. 

HS is the first person to see his face... the first to see him vulnerable.. the first who see him crying.. the first who keep a secret for him.. the first who care about him...

and the first and last women that WS will loved.. 

i don't even want to imagine IF WS loss HS either by death or separation... his whole world started to build with HS and to loss that?? 

i think the commenters said is true.. A BEAUTIFUL AND HEART WRENCHING LOVE STORY.... 

 

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

that cracked me up...and may be HS doing some research on how to tie hair to show the gal that you like her...

@bebebisous33

that walking comparison was so beautifully written...thanks for shedding light there so that I could see it differently now. Till now i was just enjoying the WS-HS walk cause of how these 2 are comfortable together. WSs expressions to ask her to come forward and walk ahead. but after reading your post its now have more importance than just that.....take my bow for that *head bow*

BTW..to add that tiny moment of exchange of face expressions was such lovely. How well WS wants her to be near to him, that he wants to have her back so that he can catch her if she falls and then his smile at last. He is mesmerized with HS and her uniqueness of fighting on her own and not asking for help....

thanks again....

Thanks for the compliments @KdramaSwimmer, @MadraRua and @stargazer187. crazy monkey I am really happy cute-rabbit-emoticon-20.gif?1301940532to read such things because it means a lot to me. Like I mentioned it before, it took a long time to write it. writer pink mouse  Besides, English is not my native language. Moreover by doing so, I would like to point out the great work of the writer and director because these kind of scenes look at first totally pointless, yet this is quite the opposite.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The hairbun (sangtu) for married men (or those who had done the passage of rites, usually around age 20) is a little different from Wang So's updo in ep 5.

dQtvHUL.png

Notice the difference in position and shape between unmarried So and married Wook. Sangtu is higher up, and is wrapped around tighter.

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

Crk-OhRVIAAZX8m.jpg

 

I'm still trawling through character descriptions. book-smiley.gif

Quote

She too has a dream left. If she won't being able to receive a long lasting relationship, she'd rather be the Crown Prince's mother. 

 

So behind that benevolent exterior lies an ambitious heart. I have a feeling Wang Wooks mother doesn't honour Lady Hae's last wishes. But she did see the attachment her son has for Hae Soo, which can not be a good thing for those ambitions. I propose she joins forces with Wang So's mother to get Hae Soo out of the picture. That was why Yeon Hwa was looking so smug. Her mother must have told her about her plans to marry Hae Soo off. That's a disappointment if she is involved. Especially as she owed Lady Hae a favour and the way she begged her with her dying breath. Looks like she will also be the driving force behind Wang Wook's political ambitions. She's probably been grooming him from an early age to become Crown Prince but less auspiciously than the Evil Queen who is more open about her plans. Nothing more dangerous than those who come quietly from behind. She's slier than a fox. red-fox-emoticon-06.gif

What's even more interesting is if she is against the marriage of Wang Wook and Hae Soo, he'll fall in line. That could be the end we've been waiting for. Hae Soo would not put up with that. 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

So my conclusion is I don't think we and them watch the same moon lover.... I think they watch their "somewhere beyond their bad memory moon lover version".... 

Agree with you chingu.....and just WOW! so that is how knetz comment huh???? Goodness gracious! There is like no filter and no courtesy, no consideration either. I have never actually read individual bad comments of knetz before......never bothered......only when there are good comments I read some that are posted in Soompi. I am actually awestruck.....I guess only coming to soompi and its great atmosphere makes me unaware of how people actually diss a drama. Last time I was in a drama discussion in soompi that was really going downhill, even there, all the commentators took a lot of effort to be civil and disagree with the drama. These comments would be hilarious really if they werent hurting the actor's effort so much.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ruizaio thanks for the bun details.

Second..i just noticed your signature with LJKs face half hidden only eyes visible. I just forgot how Iljimaemark looked but after seeing it again I can LJK can act so well even if you hide his face half or even hide one eye. thats the capability he has....

6 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I would like to point out the great work of the writer and director because these kind of scenes look at first totally pointless, yet this is quite the opposite.

and it needs someone like you to find that significance of such scenes.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stargazer187 said:

I planned to continue sleeping afer read some more posts... but  this... lol, u crack me up... :D  :D  :D:D I it's already past midnight here... it's saturday morning.... haha... good morning everyone!!

Okay, it says there are many princes there... but the more focus are only seven. I mean we've only seen 7 princes plus CP. Just wondering who is the 1st prince? not really important question, isnt it? lol...

okay... I'm having hard time finding the link to the recent bts shared previously on pages back.... can someone kindly please tell me which page is it... or pm me the link... I've been back and forth and search naver now...

 

Crown Prince Mu is the 1st prince. Prince 2 (Yo and So's older brother) is dead. 

Most recent PD Notes can be found here.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gosh i think the scene where HS took off WS mask will be a heart warming scene and how much actually WS give to HS... 

the mask is his identity since he was small.. from the beginning we can see how WS will never let anyone see his face and the fact nobody even in his family ever saw his face without a mask said a lot.. 

and here you can see he even LET HS take off the mask and he sitting there while HS took off his mask.. that scene is everything.. WS basically open his heart and trust her.. at this point i'm sure he already loved her.. 

damn can monday pls come faster... 

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

@ruizaio thanks for the bun details.

Second..i just noticed your signature with LJKs face half hidden only eyes visible. I just forgot how Iljimaemark looked but after seeing it again I can LJK can act so well even if you hide his face half or even hide one eye. thats the capability he has....

 

I've been watching a lot of FMVs of LJK's action on Youtube, and my husband complained that he seems to be always wearing a mask. He's such a good actor to be able to convey so much even with most of his face covered like that.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, violet90 said:

gosh i think the scene where HS took off WS mask will be a heart warming scene and how much actually WS give to HS... 

the mask is his identity since he was small.. from the beginning we can see how WS will never let anyone see his face and the fact nobody even in his family ever saw his face without a mask said a lot.. 

and here you can see he even LET HS take off the mask and he sitting there while HS took off his mask.. that scene is everything.. WS basically open his heart and trust her.. at this point i'm sure he already loved her.. 

damn can monday pls come faster... 

certainly agree with each n every word... its gonna be a much more butterfly in stomach worthy moment than OTP having first kiss in this drama. I cant even imagine how WS will react and express his gratitude or disbelief after his bare face with no scar, his teary eyes and that expressive face will again show his heart to us clearly...

3 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

 

I've been watching a lot of FMVs of LJK's action on Youtube, and my husband complained that he seems to be always wearing a mask. He's such a good actor to be able to convey so much even with most of his face covered like that.

exactly my sentiments...

he can do all even  much better with hidden face than many of other actor can do full face or complete body with poses.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...