Welcome to the new Soompi Forums!

It's impossible to navigate the discussion groups.  Whatever page you land in, then it kicks you out of the discussion group.  Say you start at the last page and want to go back to read previous posts, NOPE.  You are out of luck.  This makes it impossible to follow discussions.  I tried with various browsers, with and without ad-blockers.  Nothing.  It all fails.  

Hello! I have a small question, it's a dummy question actually. How can i post a picture from my computer? :) I tried with ctrl+c-> ctrl+v and doesn't work. If I right click on picture doesn't appear copy image in that context menu so, how can i include a picture from my computer files into my post? 

why I can't go straightly yo the page that my old post were posted if I clicked in the post history/activity log ?? if I click on it, it brought me to the first page of the thread. It didn't take me to the right page where my old post were posted.

The staff is suspecting this may be a synchronization problem generated from the imported temp posts a few days ago. The fix will arrive ASAP.

Soompi forum load so SLOW when my internet connection having no problem at all. I was so active on shippers' paradise but I rarely log in nowadays coz waiting for a page to load is a pain. Hmmm....

​We had technical issues with the server lately as expected from the migration process. We are also investigating why the forums had intermittent downtime yesterday.

Hello! I have a small question, it's a dummy question actually. How can i post a picture from my computer? :) I tried with ctrl+c-> ctrl+v and doesn't work. If I right click on picture doesn't appear copy image in that context menu so, how can i include a picture from my computer files into my post? 

​Members of the community won't be able to attach files from their computer due to security and legal issues. Pictures must be uploaded into image hosting websites (Photobucket, Postimage, Imgur, TinyPic, ImageShack etc.) before they could be copied and pasted on the forums.

• Like 1

I hope you guys can put enabling BBCode/HTML mode into priority T_T
Editing with current mode is giving me headache with the format, it messes up some times with unwanted gaps or sudden change in font size/font types even though it look okay in editing mode and the "paste as plain text" tool is tedious (even though it works sometime...)

One problem I notice, I accidentally embedded a wrong youtube link and want to correct it by erasing it but it can't be deleted, even when I hit backspace or selecting the whole text to delete it....Is there a way to fix this?

• Like 1

One problem I notice, I accidentally embedded a wrong youtube link and want to correct it by erasing it but it can't be deleted, even when I hit backspace or selecting the whole text to delete it....Is there a way to fix this?

​HTML format is exclusive to the forum staff due to security issues. There is no indication that it will be accessible for the members as well.

Which post are you having trouble with correcting the YouTube video? If you provide me the link, I could try fixing it for you.

Is there a way to resize the youtube videos? They always end up huge and I've resorted to having to editing my post and then copying and repasting so it ends up smaller.

Guest KimLeeChanee

Congrats on the move and a standing ovation on the hard work all of you are doing to continue making this a hellava fun place for us soompiers.

Keep up the good work.. HWAITING!!!!

hi ya! sometimes I hit the like button but it does not seem to register or gives me a false reading like it did. but then when I re-enter the thread, I find that it hasn't registered and have to hit like again...

Hi, our member draaagana (k-entertainment-general-discussion - К-серије и филмови за EX-YU/ K-serije i filmovi za EX-YU) have a problem with logging in all topics of forum soompi.com  

This message  constantly displayed to her for days

Sorry, there is a problem
The page you requested does not exist
Error code: 1S160/2
Contact Us
Existing user? Sign In refresh

Not sure if this is a bug .. but the functions on my toolbar (for posting) have been reduced with several functions missing particularly the font style, font size, color palettespoiler tag etc... those that we had before. Screencapture of situation is enclosed below. Is it just me or everyone's getting this on how things would be at the forum, editing-wise.

toolsoompi.jpg

Also, is it possible to have the 'insert image' button on the toolbar instead at the bottom, above the submit reply button. I know this is just a personal preference but often times mistake of clicking the wrong button happen. Instead of posting an image, the reply button is accidentally clicked. bricks.gif

Thank you in advance @soomp and everyone checking into this and all our never-ending queries.

On 5/24/2015 at 5:43 AM, rubie said:

Not sure if this is a bug .. but the functions on my toolbar (for posting) have been reduced with several functions missing particularly the font style, font size, color palettespoiler tag etc... those that we had before. Screencapture of situation is enclosed below. Is it just me or everyone's getting this on how things would be at the forum, editing-wise.

Also, is it possible to have the 'insert image' button on the toolbar instead at the bottom, above the submit reply button. I know this is just a personal preference but often times mistake of clicking the wrong button happen. Instead of posting an image, the reply button is accidentally clicked. bricks.gif

Thank you in advance @soomp and everyone checking into this and all our never-ending queries.

I'm not sure what the problem is, but I'll tag other administrators (@soomp and @Hanyeoun) to look into your concern.

@ebullient I'm sorry, I think my screencap above was too vague to explain anything. :sweatingbullets:

Here's a better version, hopefully. I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing it or if it's the standardized default format for everyone. Have been missing the editing tools -- font size, font style, color palettes, spoiler tag since a couple days ago. Around the time the forum went offline for awhile. Just to give an idea...

toolsoompi1.jpg

Hi, our member draaagana (k-entertainment-general-discussion - К-серије и филмови за EX-YU/ K-serije i filmovi za EX-YU) have a problem with logging in all topics of forum soompi.com  

This message  constantly displayed to her for days

Sorry, there is a problem
The page you requested does not exist
Error code: 1S160/2
Contact Us
Existing user? Sign In refresh

​How long has @draaagana been unable to access the forums?

This could be a server side problem, but I run sites that use the same editing library, and when users report missing toolbar buttons its generally because they have got a corrupted copy of the javascript code in their cache. Clearing your browser cache generally fixes it. Another test is to try another browser and see if the buttons are missing there (since each browser loads its own version of the javascript independently) . However even if the problem shows in two browsers there's still the possibility that the corrupted javascript is coming from a "transparent" cache your local ISP/company/campus uses to save  bandwidth (and maybe spy on your browsing)..   It can be very different to force such caches to purge their content (Cntl-Shift-reload should do it on Windows, but some caches are deliberately programmed to ignore that command)  but most of them have a timeout that will eventually reload any javascript they have cached.

I've just done exactly the same thing myself, twice, so I know the feeling and second this point. This is a particular problem on a tab or touchschreen PC, but maybe my thumbs are just too big.

I think there are historical reasons why the insert link button doesn't appear on the editor toolbar in Invision as it does in Vanilla, but if the developers are loathe to alter that I think it would be a good idea to shift the "add images" facility to somewhere a lot further from the Submit Reply button. Top of the editing window, just below the toolbar, maybe?

• Like 2

Draaagana is unable to access the forums from 28 April, moving day for Soompi Forums. She can see and read all topics but is unable to comment, post and participate in the discussion 

Do you mean that she is not able to log into the forums?

Could she try to email support@soompi.com for assistance?

Edited by Guest

She is not able to log into the forums and contact the moderators

​Make sure her email address and password are correct prior to logging in.