Quantcast
soomp

Welcome to the new Soompi Forums!

hi, for yongseo shippers, how do we go to thread 3. Where is thread 3? Sorry, im new.

hi, for yongseo shippers, how do we go to thread 3. Where is thread 3? Sorry, im new.

​There is no Thread 3 for YongSeo, so feel free to organize content in order to create it at shippers' paradise.

​Temporary PMs are still being worked on.

I believe reputation points from the temporary forums were imported.

Check your username to see if there is an increase in your total points since an hour ago?

@ebullient Can you please tell me how to check if there is an increase in total points - I looked under Reputation Activity but there is nothing there.

However, I do know that my points ~4 hours ago are the same as it is now. I did notice that the likes attached to the posts in the temp forum were not imported along with it. Would this have affected the points?

In any case, truly appreciate the hard work all the staff has put in. Thank you so much!

• Like 1

@ebullient Can you please tell me how to check if there is an increase in total points - I looked under Reputation Activity but there is nothing there.

However, I do know that my points ~4 hours ago are the same as it is now. I did notice that the likes attached to the posts in the temp forum were not imported along with it. Would this have affected the points?

In any case, truly appreciate the hard work all the staff has put in. Thank you so much!

It is a work in progress. Everything will finish importing once @soomp verifies with IPB. Have patience! :)

• Like 3

I haven't gotten the temp points either. It's just the points I've received from my recent posts. 

When I copy text from Word and paste it on soompi the formatting disappears. Does anyone else have this problem?

This is a huge problem when I post in fanfic forums.

Edited by maakopla

Notifications seems to have a problem.

Someone liked my post but when I clicked the link, it goes to a different page.

​I experience the same problem with notifications. Let me address it with the Root Admin. Thanks!

• Like 2

WOW, these spam bots are going hard on the new forums aye?

is it  o.k to say here that upload images is bad thing happen after upgrade ! 

why  we need to take long road to upload ? why not put upload with font and size ? 

Uploading and posting images have become such a pain with the new system. Some images work, some won't. And a lot of image hosting sites won't even work like postimg. Even with twitter images with the ":large" behind won't even work. I wish we could have the old [ img ] [/ img ] tags back

And the "insert other media>insert image from URL" function just takes too long. 

Edited by bitebug

Uploading and posting images have become such a pain with the new system. Some images work, some won't. And a lot of image hosting sites won't even work like postimg. Even with twitter images with the ":large" behind won't even work. I wish we could have the old [ img ] [/ img ] tags back

And the "insert other media>insert image from URL" function just takes too long. 

​Copy and paste the images directly as an alternative.

Notifications seems to have a problem.

Someone liked my post but when I clicked the link, it goes to a different page.

​It may be a synchronization issue coming from the imported temp posts. We will investigate that ASAP. :blink:

WOW, these spam bots are going hard on the new forums aye?

​We'll have anti-spam services soon so the community won't encounter advertising bots! :lol:

EDIT: The anti-spam software is now operational!

Edited by Hanyeoun
  • Like 2

why I can't go straightly yo the page that my old post were posted if I clicked in the post history/activity log ?? if I click on it, it brought me to the first page of the thread. It didn't take me to the right page where my old post were posted.

• Like 1

Soompi forum load so SLOW when my internet connection having no problem at all. I was so active on shippers' paradise but I rarely log in nowadays coz waiting for a page to load is a pain. Hmmm....

• Like 2

It's impossible to navigate the discussion groups.  Whatever page you land in, then it kicks you out of the discussion group.  Say you start at the last page and want to go back to read previous posts, NOPE.  You are out of luck.  This makes it impossible to follow discussions.  I tried with various browsers, with and without ad-blockers.  Nothing.  It all fails.  

Hello! I have a small question, it's a dummy question actually. How can i post a picture from my computer? :) I tried with ctrl+c-> ctrl+v and doesn't work. If I right click on picture doesn't appear copy image in that context menu so, how can i include a picture from my computer files into my post?