Welcome to the new Soompi Forums!

• soomp featured this topic
Guest Beanie6002

Hi

thank you for all the efforts to merge the old and the posts from the temporary forum.

Is that the reason why i cannot view the posts for the Girl who sees smell from the temporary forum? How can I go back to the temporary forum?

Thanks for all your hard work. The only question I have is that I am still having problems loading the temp forum on my apple mobile devices does anyone know if this has that been fixed on the permanent site?

The forum should have a nice mobile view - please PM soomp with specific issues.

Edited by soomp
edited by soomp with updated info
  • Like 3

​We haven't optimized the platform on mobile and tablet devices yet. Our team will be working on the optimization after the server is stabilized.

Thank you !! Can't wait again thanks for all your work in providing this fun way for all of us to share and express our common interest.​

Hi

thank you for all the efforts to merge the old and the posts from the temporary forum.

Is that the reason why i cannot view the posts for the Girl who sees smell from the temporary forum? How can I go back to the temporary forum?

http://forums.soompi.com/community/  - To access the temporary forums

Thanks to all at Soompi for your hard work. The new IPB platform looks great.

Edit: Looks like the temp forum are no longer available. 

Edited by MadraRua
  • Like 6

Guest Yurichin

Thank you for everything, I know this is needed for the behalf on this forum sustainability....maybe will take times to get used to, that's fine...May I ask ?...will the data posted in the temp forum before migrated as well?? because I just seeing the old posting and can't found the data that posted in the temp forum?!...thank you so much...and I'm sorry for the question.

Guest Yurichin

​yes the posts from the temp will be move over gradually :) stay with us and you can posts as usual :)

​Thank you :):)

Thanks for all the hard work. You guys are so awesome for making sure this forim stay alive and working in tip top shape...

Still not  used to the new system.. still getting stumped by some changes but so far i think i can manage... 

again thanks again you guys...

Edited by czakhareina
  • Like 6

Congrats to Soomp & the whole soompi staff & mods. handling 20 MILLION posts! :o Kudos everyone, that was without a doubt, a no mean feat indeed!

Been with the forum since 10+ years ago, this is quite frankly the most hassle-free move by soompi... at least seen by the members. Can't imagine though, the amount of non-stop effort by all Soompi personel since 2 weeks... months ago.:sweatingbullets:

Anyway, is there a function to edit the signature at the profile section?

Also, the members' ranking info, is it up yet?

Again thanks for all the good work keep it up. Soompi rocks! :lol:

• Like 9

Congratulations for going live on the English site! It is great to see familiar threads and posts back... and now waiting patiently for all the data to be imported, including our bookmarks and everything from the temp forum.

Just a few quick questions:

1. I do not see any page in the imported PM threads, which means there is no way to navigate all the messages in there. Is this an issue, or do we just need to wait until all the data is imported and synchronised before it displays correctly?

2. I notice that as the messages are being loaded in the PM threads, my responses seem to be missing. Are these also being imported incrementally or is this an issue?

3. Are our previous panel colours now being represented only by the group name with the same color font as our panel? Will we get to see something similar to panel colours when we post in future?

Edited by liddi