Welcome to the new Soompi Forums!

Just had another "insert link" issue.  The link has "&" in it, and "amp;" was added after the "&" in the link, so it doesn't work.  When I edit the post and check the link, it shows up right, but in the final post, it's wrong.

This is definitely still an issue.  Has anyone found any sort of workaround for this?  I don't want to keep inserting non-functional links.  Anything with an "&" comes out wrong.

Secret forum fantasy:  I wish that each drama had two running threads, one for people who want to just chat, and one for those who go on and on with recaps, or write a whole dissertation on an "issue" in a drama, or post image after, image, after image of idols.  Maybe there is a way we can sort.  I know, I know impossible.  But really, do people read those long posts?  

Guest kujaichi

Hi!

ImIsorry, I didn't actually read all 16 pages yet, but it wasn't in the known issues, so... 

I'musing the forumforum my phone with the SwiftKey keyboard and autocorrect, and well... You see what it does to my text :/

Ididn't correct this on purpose now, cause it's kinda hard to describe otherwise... ntromfrom msing'm 

So yeah, is this already known or is there something I can do? 

My two cents. I do not know why people compliment the new forum. It added nothing and subtracted everything. What does this forum do that the older one did not? Nothing:angry:

I miss the different types of love, funny and interesting choices. I miss the big menu of emoticons. This new forum just dumbed it all down. I suppose it uses less space and is easier to manage. But from a user point of view, it makes no quality sense.  Oh well. :tears:

I also noticed that soompi-tv is not posting any new dramas either, just pop shows.:(

This is progress?

noticed the posts now merge if we post within a short time frame. is there a way to turn this feature off?

I see the reason why Soompi deploys this feature again (it used to do this waaaaay back then) to prevent ppl spamming the thread to pump it up.  But, I wish Soompi won't use this feature because when I reply to some one and want to post news right after, it doesn't look good when things are all merged together.  I wonder what's the criteria is to clear the post merging.  Certain time lapse after the previous post or till some one else posts in the thread?

Why is there no list of people currently viewing a thread anymore? Did you get rid of that function or did I just switch it off for me somehow?

I miss this feature too since it's more fun to see who's online... (people can always choose to hide themselves if they want to).  Right now, it feels lonely not seeing any one XD

I just want to ask what's with the merging of the post? After posting something, it automatically merged with my last post. I don't know but can we undo it or something? Because for me it's quite irritating. What if your next post is something different from the last? Readers will have a hard time reading everything if it's only compiled into one comment. Thanks in advance

If you post back-to-back within 15 minutes in the same threads, your posts will automatically be merged.

You will have to wait 15 minutes before posting again should you want your posts to standalone (without merging) unless others post immediately after you in the same threads.

Do I make sense?

im so sorry,i didn't know where to ask TT-TT

so i made this second account cause i forgot my password  of my first account,and it's been a long time since i logged in..

i just wanted to say this ,so u guys dont ban me TT-TT

btw,i don't even remember my last account's name ,

• Like 1

If you post back-to-back within 15 minutes in the same threads, your posts will automatically be merged.

You will have to wait 15 minutes before posting again should you want your posts to standalone (without merging) unless others post immediately after you in the same threads.

Do I make sense?

Hi Mod,

I believe you mean well about this merge system and to avoid the traffic as well, I guess... But the reason why people love spazz in Soompi forum because the comfy site and fast response. At least that's my reason.. :-)

So, will you kindly to re-consider about this merge system, please? We lost such wonderful reactions such as button of Awesome, Insightful and Lol which is make Soompi forum is special, that's sad enough.. But if right now there's such restriction to wait for another 15 minutes to have standalone post, it feels we move backward instead move forward. *wink*

Just an opinion...^^

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It's nice to see Soompi back with ipb! <3 It's been a while, but I'm liking the new ipb as well~ <3

on another note, i was wondering if they arts, crafts thread is going to be split? I really liked it when the art thread was separate than the crafts since it's much harder to find [tr], battles, & other digital graphics threads. T^T; I miss those and I'm not a big fan of sorting through the crafts/home decor stuff being shuffled in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...