Quantcast
soomp

Welcome to the new Soompi Forums!

I think there's something wrong with my account? And I don't know why is it so?

1. I can't do multiple quote. It's just fine before.

2. I lost my signature. I never delete it or deactivate it but it's gone by itself. strange.

3. I still can't see my old post. Does soompi already finish the whole data migration from the old forum or not? I mean I have post for about one thousand post in the drama threads but the post history only show a few of it.

4. sometimes I can't mention other user in my post.

I check that my internet connection is just fine. can someone help me here? Thanks

Soompi forum load so SLOW when my internet connection having no problem at all. I was so active on shippers' paradise but I rarely log in nowadays coz waiting for a page to load is a pain. Hmmm....

I'm having the same problem.  Is someone going to fix this?

I like to creep on everyone. :ph34r: Don't get me wrong; I really like the design of this new soompi, but the system that tracks profile views is going to embarrass me so badly. :lol: Guess it's time to get rid of bad habits...

glad to see the site back up again!! and it's gonna take some time again to get used to the change, but hey, i'm sure it's the best move. good luck with everything else and thank you so much for all the hardwork!! take care everyone!!

• Like 1

Unlink button (changing the hyperlink into text)  is also missing .    

Also mentioning (  @  username ) has delays. --> after mentioning the name ,  there are times when I press the enter key the cursor doesn't immediately go to the next line.

Also there are times it doesn't highlight  the name that I mentioned.

I hope there's also resizing photos, gifs and videos manually.

Edited by uglypearl

how can i edit my signature ?? 

​Click on your username (top-right of your browser), then "Account Settings".

The "Signature" feature should be located on the fourth tab.

The 'hide your online status' doesn't seem to be working right. I can't turn it off even when I log out and back in again. O_o

• Like 2

hi @MadraRua! You are able to see your name on the online list, but no one else can see it, and also can't see what you are viewing on your Profile.

You can open an incognito window or another browser not logged in to confirm.

• Like 1

hi @MadraRua! You are able to see your name on the online list, but no one else can see it, and also can't see what you are viewing on your Profile.

You can open an incognito window or another browser not logged in to confirm.

As someone else who very much welcomes this feature, I figured out the feature worked this way by comparing what I saw on a laptop (logged in) and a tab (not logged it at that time).

But I think it might be a good idea if this was pointed out in the documentation for profile settings (or maybe stated in the profile settings form,)  Otherwise I foresee people repeatedly thinking the feature isn't working and sending in unnecessary bug reports.

• Like 2

Hi @soomp and thanks for the reply. I turned the feature off three days ago (made my online status visible) but it seems to not be showing even after I logged out and back in again. It won't turn off if you know what I mean. I just logged out there again and viewed my profile and it's still showing 'last visited' 19 May. Sorry for the confusion.

• Like 3

Unlink button (changing the hyperlink into text)  is also missing .    

Also mentioning (  @  username ) has delays. --> after mentioning the name ,  there are times when I press the enter key the cursor doesn't immediately go to the next line.

​I have these problems, too, and wondering if a fix is in place?

I often find @ tags don't work properly, either with a long delay before the drop down menu appears, or not at all :(

Similarly, inserting links often don't work -- basically nothing happens after I add a link and text :(

w8gAOL6.gif

• Like 1

Thank you for the work on the forums. I think it loads a bit faster on the previous one, but everything is accessed quite easily on this format. Some posts are gone now I guess, but that's not a big deal. I'm wondering how to skip to the last page in a thread once you're a few pages back? Otherwise I have to go back to sections and click on the latest page number.

Edited by sweetcream

I'm wondering how to skip to the last page in a thread once you're a few pages back? Otherwise I have to go back to sections and click on the latest page number.

​Are you using a tab or phone,  by any chance?  Because on my laptop, I don't have this issue (there whatever page I go back to, there's always the double-arrowed "go to last" button in the bars at the top and bottom of the page). But on my tab, I have exactly the problem you describe (no way of getting to the last page directly if I'm say, 20 pages from that last one, because the last button doesnt show)  but ONLY if I've got the tab in vertical / portrait orientation. I'f I rotate into horizontal / landscape position and let the page redraw, I get the "last" button.

I reported this a while back in the temporary forum bugs section, and I suspect Invision will be looking at it. I'm pretty sure it's a bug in what's called the "responsiveness" code, which dynamically adjusts the display to suit the size, type and orientation of the device the user is viewing on.

I may have written this in the wrong thread but I hoping somebody can help me with this.  I am still having problem viewing any soompi forums on my iphone/ ipad it just crashes when I attempt to open it.  I was wondering if anyone else was having similar problem and will it be soon resolve?