Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@Ameera Ali  like your recommendation, is it worth watching MARRY MY HUSBAND ?

I recommend it ,it’s quite interesting drama ,not everyone cup of tea , but I love how the writer loaded FL fate randomly to other character in dramatic/interesting way  :joy:

IMG-1637.jpg

+2

• LOL 4
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I have been watching Chinese dramas for the past year and I was a little shocked that some 

Chinese fans are very scary...

Some fans are good, some are also bad. They do have very close-knit groups, to protect themselves from other fan groups of the same idol or star. 

It's good to have dedicated fans, but some are just so bad they're like a liability instead. XZ was once a victim of his own fans behaviour when he and his agency were deemed too slow to react over an incident they caused. 

÷÷÷÷÷÷××××××÷÷÷÷÷÷

Meme showing his football skills to promote live action My Happy Marriage 10mo ago. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

@kokodus he’ll back to serve us literally 🔥😂- second trailer is out of queen of tears 

IMG-1640.gif

@sweetroad , @rocher22 @sadthe1st@Thong Thin , @rocat @agenth @confusedheart@joccu @gm4queen @larus @kingpin @MayanEcho

IMG-1638.gif

my twin @partyon be like .. I say I don’t care  , I’m into potbelly now  :joy:
IMG-1639.gif

+2

• LOL 10
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Chinese fans are very scary

I was just reading this on Weibo. It appears that these mad blokes camped out at the hotel XZ and the film crew were staying at and the camping situation had gotten worse after a bit and other hotel guests had no peace. Apparently affected filming schedule and safety. 

Is he filming Return of the Condor Heroes? It’s a classic and hence the excitement and they’re nuts. I’m thinking of a course maybe on fan etiquette and manners. :grimace:

XZ tone was not polite like he usually is.  I would be too.

Going Crazy GIF

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

20 minutes ago, rocat said:

I was just reading this on Weibo. It appears that these mad blokes camped out at the hotel XZ and the film crew were staying at and the camping situation had gotten worse after a bit and other hotel guests had no peace. Apparently affected filming schedule and safety. 

If they can't shoot as scheduled, it's a waste of time, resources, money. These fans are too much, they can only be called nuisance at this point.

20 minutes ago, rocat said:

XZ tone was not polite like he usually is.  I would be too.

As a former collateral damage victim of crazy fans, he has every right to say it as it is. Why should he still be kind and tactful, when he's getting the flack as well because of the disturbances these people cause?

I just can't with these fans who are more like stalkers. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I recommend it ,it’s quite interesting drama ,not everyone cup of tea , but I love how the writer loaded FL fate randomly to other character in dramatic/interesting way  :joy:

Who got her illness?

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Meme showing his football skills to promote live action My Happy Marriage 10mo ago. 🙂

He seems quite serious or careful? Is he like this always or just in this show? Maybe he was just concentrating?

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

my twin @partyon be like .. I say I don’t care  , I’m into potbelly now  :joy:

Not into potbelly, twin. Not just into HIS particular set of abs :joy:

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I just can't with these fans who are more like stalkers. 

Reminds me of this one AITAH post I was reading some days ago.... :grimace:

Spoiler

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Missing her … 

that was satisfying 😅
[ Please give us your command, I have a lot to talk about with my father in law in private 🤣 ]

IMG-1463.gif

45 minutes ago, partyon said:

Who got her illness?

Spoiler

Her friend in work , the married one:tears:  

• Sad 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

53 minutes ago, partyon said:

He seems quite serious or careful? Is he like this always or just in this show? Maybe he was just concentrating?

Among his group he's one of the most reserved, although he can be all smiles and funny too. However, once they're playing games with scores, that's when he can be very competitive. 

Spoiler

The longer video:

The Hans trio, Date-sama, Meme, and Hikaru. They're the most quiet, plus Abe.

Five of them playing magnets.

Their modified ping pong from 2 years ago. 😆

53 minutes ago, partyon said:

Reminds me of this one AITAH post I was reading some days ago.... :grimace:

That reddit thread is so messed up. As for that poster, he should report that doc. She effin tried to lock him up with that deranged stalker!

• Blob 5

@Ameera Ali Noooo.... Really? That is too cruel. :criesariver:

@MayanEcho Are there any videos with English subtitles? I am totally unable to follow Japanese. :(

Was just telling @larus that my Korean has improved to the point that I could follow a vlog by @gm4queen's Daniel oppa without subtitles, but with Japanese I have no profiency. :(

@larus Yes, I know how to read and write Korean, and I am slowly learning more and more grammar and vocabulary. It is very tough though. Apparently you need 2000+ hours of classroom teaching to become fluent. Am definitely not even close to that. :D

My Soompi sponsor seongsaengnim (teacher) is @agenth chingu who speaks and writes Korean well. She's always rooting for me even when I want to give up. 

:cheers:

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Jdrama ML 😂

Is that the guy who devours ladies like they were a tasty midnight snack when "kissing" attacking them....? :flushed:

61al4l.gif

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1