Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Just now, agenth said:

im stuck on yoona almost killing the ML and still getting repeatedly "best employee of the year"

She almost killed her future boss, I would give her the "Best Employee of the Year" too :piggydance:

+2

• LOL 8

Alright, chingus, there is a poll! Our next +- oppa war features this glorious c-oppa, called Vengo Gao.

Gao_Wei_Guang.jpg

Our contestants:

CONTESTANT 1

@agenth -- has "only one oppa" on paper, but regularly cheats on him.... Even though she has a hard time admitting it publicly, she finds other oppas attractive too - because they QUOTE "remind her of oppa - Ji Chang Wook".
Her short-lived marriage last year ended in tears and despite the fact that she has largely forgiven her ex-hubby Choi Jin Hyuk, she should move on from the divorce - and it needs to be a man in a suit. Who better than Vengo as hubby #2?

CONTESTANT 2

@Lmangla sweetie -- well let's face it, she has had some SUPER QUESTIONABLE oppas the last few years. :grimace: Who can forget some of the Turkish serial killer mustache oppas that have been plastered on this thread? Bossam oppa - a Korean mustache oppa - not a huge improvement (I think we can agree on that, no? :kiss_wink:). So, the fact that she finds a non-mustache oppa handsome is a rare feat. Should Vengo belong to her?

CONTESTANT 3

@larus -- mostly known for her long-lived dedication to her unnie Kim So Yeon, she has been revealing her interest towards certain oppas throughout the years. Cho Seung Woo, Kim Moo Yul, Kim Nam Gil come to mind - not forgetting a younger kpop oppa Yoongi who caught her eye a few months ago (all of us need a bad boy oppa :love:). No c-oppas on her list yet, though. Shouldn't she be allowed to take care of his Soompi actor thread?

So who will win this most unexpected c-oppa fight?

jess-cece.gif

We do have @partyon and @MayanEcho in the other corner, ready to take any crumbs left over of Vengo.

Spoiler

ohhh-burn.gif

And well, with @4evrkdrama she will for sure make an appearance sooner or later and will try to snatch him away. :unamused:

Thank goodness Vengo is too manly and tall (and maybe old too?) for certain chingus on this thread. There could be mayhem otherwise.

children-yelling-clattering.gif

Cast your votes!

@MayanEcho @Wuzetian @rocat @rocher22 @larus @agenth @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @Lmangla @kokodus @sadthe1st @Learry @Ameera Ali @sweetroad @4evrkdrama @Dhakra @joccu @gm4queen @liyahsbutterfly @LeftCoastOppa 

• LOL 10
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

has "only one oppa" on paper, but regularly cheats on him.... Even though she has a hard time admitting it publicly, she finds other oppas attractive too - because they QUOTE "remind her of oppa - Ji Chang Wook".

614e19cdc2b890d7846c1cac726184b6.gif

remind me of oppa, but never are OPPA! 

where is the line :D 

+2

• LOL 8

19 minutes ago, agenth said:

where is the line

The other EOs every time you call someone else than your oppa handsome :joy:

42e84510-1636-4782-b603-c12b24a9b6d5_tex

@MayanEcho I have added @larus as a contestant. Thanks for pointing it out. :kiss_wink:

8 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Ooouuuuchhhh!! :joy:

the-good-place-idk.gif

Didn't name anyone though. :joy:

• LOL 9

50 minutes ago, partyon said:

Alright, chingus, there is a poll! Our next +- oppa war features this glorious c-oppa, called Vengo Gao.

Our contestants:

CONTESTANT 1

@agenth -- has "only one oppa" on paper, but regularly cheats on him.... Even though she has a hard time admitting it publicly, she finds other oppas attractive too - because they QUOTE "remind her of oppa - Ji Chang Wook".
Her short-lived marriage last year ended in tears and despite the fact that she has largely forgiven her ex-hubby Choi Jin Hyuk, she should move on from the divorce - and it needs to be a man in a suit. Who better than Vengo as hubby #2?

CONTESTANT 2

@Lmangla sweetie -- well let's face it, she has had some SUPER QUESTIONABLE oppas the last few years. :grimace: Who can forget some of the Turkish serial killer mustache oppas that have been plastered on this thread? Bossam oppa - a Korean mustache oppa - not a huge improvement (I think we can agree on that, no? :kiss_wink:). So, the fact that she finds a non-mustache oppa handsome is a rare feat. Should Vengo belong to her?

CONTESTANT 3

@larus -- mostly known for her long-lived dedication to her unnie Kim So Yeon, she has been revealing her interest towards certain oppas throughout the years. Cho Seung Woo, Kim Moo Yul, Kim Nam Gil come to mind - not forgetting a younger kpop oppa Yoongi who caught her eye a few months ago (all of us need a bad boy oppa :love:). No c-oppas on her list yet, though. Shouldn't she be allowed to take care of his Soompi actor thread?

So who will win this most unexpected c-oppa fight?

We do have @partyon and @MayanEcho in the other corner, ready to take any crumbs left over of Vengo. well, with @4evrkdrama she will for sure make an appearance sooner or later and will try to snatch him away. :unamused:

Thank goodness Vengo is too manly and tall (and maybe old too?) for certain chingus on this thread. There could be mayhem otherwise.

Mmmm but I must warn you guys though...he was kinda like a cardboard last time I saw....hmmm maybe he has improved....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRT0TwTQYHWRfO3rBUTuKt

• LOL 9

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Mmmm but I must warn you guys though...he was kinda like a cardboard last time I saw....hmmm maybe he has improved....

that photo reminds me of an Asian Lucius Malfoy

lucius-malfoy-order-of-the-phoenix-portr

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

I don't think @Lmangla @larus or @agenth care. They like his looks, aura and manliness. 

that's why no oppa status..

i was just looking! like for a second

+2

• LOL 10

10 minutes ago, agenth said:

i was just looking! like for a second

giphy.gif

You've been ogling Vengo before, chingu. This is not even the first time you were caught. :sweatingbullets:

gao-tiantian-gao-weiguang.gif

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

No YOU are saying this. Tell me the truth. You want to keep him for yourself, right?

I will have the leftovers. :D With @MayanEcho :D

• LOL 10

27 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Last I saw, someone else was cardboard too :rubchin:

TkmfWex.jpg

Surely I have pasted the pic for no reason :exercice:

Chingus, you got to come to some conclusion on the C-Oppa, before @LeftCoastOppa Chingu starts to feel sorry for him and adds him to his list :piggydance:

+2

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 9

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Last I saw, someone else was cardboard too 

Surely I have pasted the pic for no reason 

+2

FG6PLFGWQAI4F5U?format=jpg&name=large

First of all he is not an actor. Still he is the most expressive person in the group...okay maybe next to jimin. 

• LOL 9

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

First of all he is not an actor.

Why does his profile have "actor" listed in it then?

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Still he is the most expressive person in the group...

In which way Ms. Koko?

set-of-cute-character-raccoon-in-differe

@larus and I vote for Yoongi as the most expressive!

06589d23a41138ee1a4c6e429a4bd9bbc00044bd

Also, what did they do to Yoongi? :scream:

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

• LOL 8

7 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

GWG's latest stint

Looking good! :kiss_wink: He is 191 cm? Nice normal height. 

8 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Pass :lol:

Don’t be shy. Leftovers are the yummiest :joy:

spacer.png

• LOL 8

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

He is 191 cm? Nice normal height. 

Some say though that his real height is 195cm. He's certainly one of the tallest in C-ent. And one of the most good-looking if even his male colleagues describe him as more handsome than them.

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Don’t be shy. Leftovers are the yummiest

LMAO, yeah, if we're talking about food. :tounge_wink:

• LOL 8

+2

On 7/18/2023 at 1:16 PM, kokodus said:

Don't worry. Just one of those phases. It will pass  I'm just glad that you are here. Seeing familiar faces around makes me happy. 

Yeah why am I not surprised that you are after an mediocre looking idol from a girlgroup that no one has heard about? Nothing has changed. LOL. 

I'm still into BTS. Did you hear Jung kook's new single? It's really an earworm. And why do I think that the girl in the video is exactly your type. 

Mhm, okay, I take you by the word. Just know my door is always open if this feeling continues for too long. I wouldn't get used to me being here though, I am forgetful like a goldfish and appear and disappear randomly.

EXCUSE ME? MEDIOCRE? She is the most beautiful idol in the whole wide universe. :wub: She crushes every stage on Queendom Puzzle. Her smile turns nights into the brightest day. Sigh. Rocket Punch is actually quite famous though, although not part of the big 4 companies, they are in one of the major ones. 

Why would I listen to a song from an random guy, whose voice is average at best and who sounds exactly like all the rest of the boygroups? At least give me V, he is actually one of the few idol singers who can actually pull of a decent high note.  

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Mother is a masterpiece! :fullofhearts:

Dongsaeng, she's the lady from VIP?!?!?!? :scream:

I had to look into it at first, because I didn't know what you were talking about, but yes, it seems she is the Lady from VIP. I did not watch the drama, I first saw her in "While You Were Sleeping", then from Taxi Driver Season 1, where I started to like her, but during Taxi Driver Season 2 this year I began to absolutely love her. 

She probably is the first non-evil character I really liked. 

Why?  Should I know something about her? Did she play an evil ex-gf, that everyone disliked, but in reality she actually always was the better, fit and everyone just misunderstood her?? Ahhh @kokodus weren't these the glory days?

I almost forgot how good your german was. 

4 hours ago, partyon said:

You know Ms. Koko @kokodus so well. She found a new oppa 2 weeks ago.

Of course she did ^_^ And in two weeks she will have another. But as long as my little coconut keeps one brother, all is fine for me. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

6 hours ago, agenth said:

that photo reminds me of an Asian Lucius Malfoy

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

agenth Or Asian Legolas. 

6 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingus, you got to come to some conclusion on the C-Oppa, before @LeftCoastOppa Chingu starts to feel sorry for him and adds him to his list

LOL. :loolz:

Who’s going to watch Barbie tomorrow?

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1