Add and Subtract Game

Admin

56 minutes ago, larus said:

Hobi (J Hope)?

:yaaa: Well done chingu! :fullofhearts:

It is SOPE (Suga + J-Hope)!

7b6e95a73694d3a58ce7495297dbbcb6.gif

Poor Yoongi just recently admitted to ARMY that he misses Hobi terribly after he enlisted.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Hey there Chingus, its been a LONG TIME!!!!

4ed74a031f3eea87b51e5910af34542e.jpg

On 3/10/2023 at 10:55 AM, gm4queen said:

And speaking of dramas, this question is for Jang Nara expert @Sleepy Owl chingu that, in how many dramas she and Jang Hyuk played as the lead couple? I just read in a soompi article that it's 4 but I only count 3. Bright Girl's Succes Story, Fated To Love You and Family. What else I am missing here? Just confused. Hope you can help me with it, chingu! :heart:

She did a Drama Special called "Old Goodbye" with him. This was aired a couple of months after "Fated to Love You" ended :eats:

On 3/27/2023 at 11:33 PM, partyon said:

Chingu, just be married long enough until we have the dark theme, okay?

We will really appreciate it! @gm4queen @Sleepy Owl and me especially! 

PS. Don't forget that I got divorced too. Because of his scandal. :unamused:

Still waiting for that Dark theme 

mr-bean-waiting.jpg

On 4/9/2023 at 12:23 PM, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, did you see this piece of news? 

https://mydramalist.com/article/go-back-couple-stars-jang-na-ra-and-son-ho-jun-to-possibly-reunite-in-a-new-k-drama

Go Back Couple Stars Jang Nara and Son Ho Jun to Possibly Reunite in a New K-drama!

They were amazing as a married couple in Go Back Couple! :love: Can't wait, though, to see her first in Family with Jang Hyuk.

Yup, I hope this one will be a lot better than Family. I am yet to watch a single episode of it (heard the good subs are out for almost all the eps aired), but I will most probably skip it because of the comments and reviews I read about it :isannoyed:

Hopefully Jang Nara's drama with Son Ho Jun will be very good :eats:

On 4/16/2023 at 6:26 PM, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  Have you watched this yet?

I have not yet watched "Super League: The War for Football", but I will surely go for it since you have mentioned it Chingu :exercice:

Super League overall wasn't the best thing for Football, and I am very happy that it didn't happen. But at the same time, I am not really a fan of new format for Champions League that UEFA has introduced. I think they plan to change it in the 2025-26 season. 

On 4/19/2023 at 3:42 PM, Wuzetian said:

@partyon @MayanEcho @Sleepy Owl More hairstyles...I like the stallion though! Would prefer a unicorn if possible...Lol...

Those are some really very weird looking and funny hairstyles Chingu :loolz:

On 4/21/2023 at 8:49 AM, sadthe1st said:

and @Sleepy Owl its been a long while since i last tagged u to stuffs other than mopping..

I was about to make the discrete exit on reading the word "Mopping", but then I saw Noona in the video :heart2beat:

On 4/28/2023 at 9:48 PM, partyon said:

EDIT: Started on ep 3 of wacky Japanese dorama Crazy Family. In the last episode, the mom of the family drugged the swindler tutor. Let's find out why.

@joccu @Sleepy Owl Cannot really stress enough how fun this show is. Each episode is only 22 mins and there will be 4 episodes in total. Do try it out!

I will be watching it during the weekend :exercice:

On 5/17/2023 at 10:34 PM, partyon said:

Other daily drama enthusiasts are watching Doctor Cha, and so is @Ameera Ali @agenth @sadthe1st @sweetroad and me. @confusedheart promised to start it too, and @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng is planning to binge it once it's finished airing.

Heard good subs for Family is out, so will continue with ep 3 then. @sweetroad @gm4queen how far along are you with that drama?

Yup, I will binge-watch it as soon as it ends :wow1:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

Am rewatching some Uncle Gordon videos, hadn't watched this one where he reviews Gordon Ramsey's attempt to cook Indonesian mee goreng. He's just too hilarious.

:loolz:

HAIYAA! :D

"If people won't leave, just microwave shrimp paste and they'll leave instantly" :D 
It's like durian then. :D

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Real life couple...

Did they confirm? I think when the rumours came out, Zhang Ling He was bashed. They look good together.

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

its at least in the 60ish and mostly 80ish.. right now at 11pm its 33degC and 86% humidity.. and yup, aircon!

Oh wow, that's very high! That's how much humidity is here in the sandpit during summer months. 

2 hours ago, joccu said:

off to watch First episode of under the skin.

Would be watching Ep16 after dinner. ^_^

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

6 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Will try to watch the first ep tomorrow

hahaha even though tomorrow (fri) and weekend is just a day apart, YAY!!

Will Ferrell Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Oh wow, that's very high! That's how much humidity is here in the sandpit during summer months. 

it rained a bit in the early morning just now, 31degC and 88% humidity

tv land eating GIF by #Impastor

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

15 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

At the moment it's 37C and 25% humidity in my place so it's still bearable to go outside at noon time. The hottest would be by July and August, when it's 40C even in early mornings.

+2

37C is bearable to you ????... over my side is in the range of 31C - 33C and i really can't stand it.

@sweetroad  touch wood !... lucky i dont get migraine in such hot weather. 

Not watching Dr Cha,is it good ?..

Thanks for asking, am doing fine except gets irritated with sweaty body all day during the heat.

@Lmangla  you were right about the AC,I thought one of them broke down so called the repairman & he says nothing wrong & I was so gratefull that he did not charge me a fee.

coffee4.JPG

cr owner

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

it rained a bit in the early morning just now, 31degC and 88% humidity

Ah, that's some relief.

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

37C is bearable to you ????... over my side is in the range of 31C - 33C and i really can't stand it.

Ehehehe, yeah, if it isn't humid, and that I don’t stay too long outside in direct sunlight. Humidity would give me migraines.

I always drink water before going out even if it's only a short time, and bring a bottle of it.

Rainbow-Smoothie-4.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@Wuzetian Read that too, that her dad sent/picked her up. I wish the couple the best of luck! It's hard enough for them to date, they also have to deal with rabid fans and paparazzi or competitors who couldn’t wait to catch them in some kind of difficulties or bad situation.

I like Reba a lot when she has barely there make up. ^_^

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Sometimes I dont get what are in those minds of fanatic fans... How can they claim their idols as theirs? I just cant brain...Lol...

I don't know either... I can't understand their degree of possessiveness and being too personal. It's one thing to admire, but it should be adoration from a distance. Not stalking. They should be given space and what they do in their private time, so long that it isn't a crime, is none of the fans' business.

Soft-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-1.jpg

ctto

Nutella-Stuffed-Pancakes_680px_1.jpg

ctto

Happy Friyay!

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Chingus, am so tired of kdramas. They just cannot make fun and/or interesting dramas anymore.

:teaze:

Okay, minus Doctor Cha.

They butchered Family. They butchered Joo Won oppa's drama Stealer: The Treasure Keeper. They just don't know how to make good scripts anymore.

Sarcastic Adam Scott GIF by Parks and Recreation

So I turned to Netflix yesterday (not a vast improvement I know, but still...), and by chance I stumbled upon a Kuwaiti series called The Exchange.

It's based on a true story of 2 women in the 80s who become the first women to become stock brokers on the Kuwaiti Stock Exchange. Watched 2 episodes and liked it. It's empowering and sometimes funny. Anyone watched it? It's only 6 episodes.

the-exchange-trailer-691x1024.jpg

Here's the trailer:

The acting is good, the story is unique. Am glad that Netflix is picking up more shows from all over the world to give us varied and interesting content. :glasses: The 80s fashion is super too! :joy:

@Lmangla @joccu @MayanEcho @Ameera Ali maybe this is a show you want to give a try?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2