Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Oh wait , so that how he got to women to fight over him :mrgreen:

It makes me laugh that this guy is getting so much attention on this thread. :lol:

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Sigh. Originally, it was "Milton, Diana, Rachiel". It may be innocent, or it is a malicious revision of that line in the live action version, but really, using a script, to make a statement, for a movie that will be released internationally...why, that is foolhardy.

They don't want the cha-ching of British pounds? :naughty: They're taking advantage that the new CP couple aren't going to say anything about it.

If it's true it is so ridiculous. I imagine there will be some backlash...but we'll see. Kate and William will maintain their class through it all.

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Heard good subs for Family is out, so will continue with ep 3 then. @sweetroad @gm4queen how far along are you with that drama?

It's still on the watchlist but I'll probably wait until it's on Netflix or Viki. Doctor Cha has grabbed me for now. I finished Ep 4 just now and it's so good! But the young doctor is wearing eyeliner all the time, right?

drakor-yang-dibintangi-min-woo-hyuk-0-8c

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@Wuzetian Aww, it's famous as Si Ming actor Lawrence Wang as the late Captain Lei in UTS. :) @LeftCoastOppa this actor has one of the most distinguished and beautiful speaking voice in Cdramaland. 

kW0Kdc.jpg

ctto

A look back to the infamous gossip Si Ming :lol:

31 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Kate and William will maintain their class through it all.

They're very dignified. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

On 5/17/2023 at 8:12 AM, Wuzetian said:

So happy Msia won gold medal for breakdance in the current SEA Games yesterday! @Thong Thin

@sadthe1st Are you following the games?

+ 2

Chingu, no longer following since few years back.

@sadthe1st  I'm going to watch this weekend, never missed any of KWB dramas/movies.

@MayanEcho  those candies are pretty sweet but is ok to eat once a while.

overnight-oats-16.jpg

cr owner

7ecc3c65e069ee75ceca52f235d455174230576b

cr owner

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

those candies are pretty sweet but is ok to eat once a while.

It shouldn't be too bad if it's only once in a while, like medicine, hehehe. Sometimes, we need sweets to counter the sour and bitter. ^_^

Dulce-De-Leche-Shortbread-Cookie-Sandwic

ctto

Chocolate-Truffles_5.jpg

ctto

Good morning everyone!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

@MayanEcho  how is the weather over at sandpit. Over here we are experiencing heat wave

and the aircon with fan doesn't help much. 

same! my mom was asking yesterday if the aircon was broken; it wasn't. it is just too hot that it is taking time to cool the hall. :sweatingbullets: usually in the evenings, it cools down a bit and you will get some breeze but these past few days, we are getting hot air and very high humidity as well. literally you start sweating pools the moment you step out. I hope the wave ends soon. 

• Sad 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

@Lmangla @Thong Thin uff sounds awful. Take care of yourselves. Heat waves are tough on the elderly, too. Are there places they can go during the day to cool off if being at home is too hot?

Morning! 

we could travel to somewhere cooler for a few days but right now, not possible. so aircon is our friend. we are so thankful for little mercies that we live in times and we have the resources to pay for aircon. electricity bills are so high these days. but then again, years ago, it was never this hot and people could do just fine without aircon.... 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, sweetroad said:

@Lmangla @Thong Thin uff sounds awful. Take care of yourselves. Heat waves are tough on the elderly, too. Are there places they can go during the day to cool off if being at home is too hot?

Morning! 

+ 2

Chingu, the whole town is HOT, so practically no place to go except staying home sit under the fan or aircon. Even if you go walk leisurely inside the malls, once you exit out, still you will feel sweaty.

How have you been lately ?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

how is the weather over at sandpit. Over here we are experiencing heat wave

and the aircon with fan doesn't help much. 

At the moment it's 37C and 25% humidity in my place so it's still bearable to go outside at noon time. The hottest would be by July and August, when it's 40C even in early mornings.

ACs will be working overtime in the months of June till September, which means that utilities (electricity/water/gas) bill will be soaring high those months. Say for example, my latest bill is at AED450, while during cold season it can even go below AED300. Come summer, it will be at least AED750.

I'd usually keep the AC at 25C-27C during summer, a cool enough comfortable range, shower regularly, wear comfy clothes, and keep being hydrated to beat the heat. Thick curtains also help in blocking much of the sunlight at its strongest. Unless very necessary, we'd be indoors, and would only go out by late afternoon or evening.

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

same! my mom was asking yesterday if the aircon was broken; it wasn't. it is just too hot that it is taking time to cool the hall.

The humidity must be very high there? It's really uncomfortable when sweat doesn't dry.

1 hour ago, joccu said:

I’m also thinking of watching under the skin after I have finished desire catcher. 

Yay! I'm in Ep15, and I think I'll finish until Ep20 today. @sweetroad, you might want to see it too! :)

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Thoughts about Fan Bingbing’s red carpet look in Cannes?

Nice dress, minimal accessories. She looks neat overall. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

16 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Nice dress, minimal accessories. She looks neat overall. 

Am really wondering if she's wearing platform shoes again under her dress? She is so great at choosing dresses but her choice of shoes often ruin the look. :grimace:

68617637-0-image-a-100_1678661782702.jpg

rs_634x1024-150615132649-634.Fan-Bingbin

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Thoughts about Fan Bingbing’s red carpet look in Cannes?

Ooh, on first glance I kind of like that. You?

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

we could travel to somewhere cooler for a few days but right now, not possible. so aircon is our friend. we are so thankful for little mercies that we live in times and we have the resources to pay for aircon.

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Chingu, the whole town is HOT, so practically no place to go except staying home sit under the fan or aircon. Even if you go walk leisurely inside the malls, once you exit out, still you will feel sweaty.

That's rough. Stay cool and healthy. I would get so many migraines in that situation.

~

Lee Sun-kyun has two films premiering at Cannes this year:

photo1666398.jpg

Trailer:

https://btv.social/1291993_18996/#cp

optimize

Trailer:

https://btv.social/1304945_18996/#cp

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

How have you been lately ?

Doing well. Super busy at work but that's expected this time of year. Getting into Doctor Cha - are you watching it? And even though they're thriller/ horror movies, I'm hoping I can catch the two Lee Sun-kyun movies sometime. :wub: How are you, other than suffering through heat?

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Second teaser of Numbers is out. We can let out a sigh of relief. Even though it's about an accounting firm, it's apparently a thriller. L oppa and ex EO oppa looking good!

@Ameera Ali the chances of us seeing abs in this drama are HIGH! :love:
:yay:

EDIT: Watching Family here and holy smokes Jang Hyuk's German is so bad. :grimace:@agenth I can barely understand a word.

:crazily:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, Wuzetian said:

She's looking classic in this...  @partyon

Yes, she has for sure really good taste in dresses. It's just her shoes that I don't like.

tumblr_n15m95A2eJ1tsedxho1_1280.jpg

fashion-2015-08-fan-bingbing-marchesa-dr

Fan-Bingbing-in-Atelier-Versace-at-the-C

Wish Korean celebrities would get some fashion tips for the red carpet from her.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4