Add and Subtract Game

Admin

23 hours ago, partyon said:

Good, that's the way I prefer it in my home too. :D

Did he do a good job?

Quickly emptied plates :lol: I feel lucky enough that the gremlins sit and eat whether it's veggies, meat, or fish.

Thai-Satay-Chicken_2.jpg

ctto

Thai-Beef-Satay-Skewers_24.jpg

ctto

Chicken or beef satay, anyone?

My youngest sib flew to Taipei this morning for some work-related training. I'm sure he'd enjoy his week-long stay there sampling the local cuisine, hahaha.

Hi there @Min2206!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I'm sure he'd enjoy his week-long stay there sampling the local cuisine, hahaha.

Taiwan has AMAZING food. :love:

2 hours ago, joccu said:

has anyone watched this?

Is it on Hulu only?

@agenth and I started on Love To Hate You. This drama is so much fun - just what the doctor ordered. :highonflowers:

Since it's on NF only, it can be realistic and mature. The two episodes I've watched so far have made me literally laugh out loud.

@Lmangla sweetie, your oppa is in this drama. Pali, pali! Time to watch it!

image.png?width=1799&height=910

He's the manager of the ML who plays an actor and even needs "kissing lessons" from his manager. LMAO

(neither are gay, they are actually just practicing :D )

image.png?width=1395&height=910

And this is so true. :D

image.png?width=1479&height=911

She's beating up men left and right.  @Ameera Ali We need some gifs !

Neither lead can stand the opposite sex. Can't wait for the ML and FL to force to enter into a contract relationship due to some major misunderstandings on both sides. This gonna be good! :D

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

@confusedheart

22?! Wow. I’ve only ever walked out of a book fair with 18 books, and regretted cos I was struggling so much to lug them back. Do you have an author(s) you read?

@Ameera Ali That gif looks so saucy. :happydance: I am going to catch that soon!

@partyon @joccu I finished Decoy ep6. Hmmm. I didn’t like how they baited me at the end but I do like the suspense. I am getting a migraine with how often they switch between the current/past but liked the background stories revealed like a striptease.

:ilike:

The villains are doing their job and the police are trying to not fumble over theirs. Typical but nicely written though I don’t get why Ponzi is always mixed in with a bit of gangster. why can’t they be debonair like James Bond?

JGS is a detective with a painful past - looks it, acts it - super in it! His backstory and that of the victims are the ones I’d be interested in in the second season.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Alright, time to continue Love To Hate You. :sparklyeyes:

Don't normally care for rom-coms but this one is so much fun.

Party Fun GIF by PIZZA PALS PLAYZONE

@LeftCoastOppa @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

moans and groaning making me laughing:D

Epic scene, twin. I ship them. :D

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

she either beating them or bed them @partyon @sadthe1st she got list longer than our oppa list

I was confused. She said she had had 15 men. Guess she was only counting the guys she met more than once and didn't include her one-night stands. :D Because the way she was going on with her list, I thought it would be more than 15 guys. Way more. 

tumblr_nlcwmqrGAK1sv6m25o6_250.gif

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1