Add and Subtract Game

Admin

32 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!

it's been raining endlessly since day 1 of CNY here in sg.. @Thong Thin @Min2206 @Wuzetian and i heard its the same for KL as well..

Hello Soompier Chingus
My bad, been away for so long.

Happy Lunar New Year, everyone!

yes @sadthe1st it has been raining since Day 1 - today gloomy as well.  But fortunately, not windy heavy storm.

Chinese New Year Cookies Recipe Malaysia| How to Make Cookie

Nyonya Kuih Kapit Egg Biscuits Closeup Penang Nyonya Peranakan Kuih Kapit Egg Flour Biscuits Closeup Food Stock Photo

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

31 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

it has been raining since Day 1 - today gloomy as well.  But fortunately, not windy heavy storm.

sg weather forecast for 10 days (i checked yesterday) is daily rain.. my laundry cannot dry properly..

Renee Zellweger Water GIF by Working Title

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 2

Wonder if @LeftCoastOppa would look like this if the wrong order is served...Lol...

CTO

@sadthe1st A bit wet though this year...But still enjoying my long holidays...Finished eating my 1st tub of salted egg cornflakes...

For those of who watched AOS 1&2, which is your favourite? I've completed both seasons already and my CNY holidays is not over yet! Lol..Wonder what else to watch? Think I prefer S1 as there are more humor vs S2...

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

26 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Finished eating my 1st tub of salted egg cornflakes...

im taking it slow on the cny tarts and goodies this time.. hahaha i have one tin of hang heung egg rolls unopened, a pack of tw kuaiche paperthin bak kwa still sealed, and a tin of mango pineapple tarts made by a colleague which i barely ate 1/5 of the tub! and some bbq pork too!!

nope, im not on a diet.. im just trying not to spike up the sugar and sodium levels hahaha

Shahs Of Sunset Eating GIF

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, joccu said:

Now that all my country´s song are out. The strongest actually to win his/her place to ESC is Käärijä. Most people like the song even the critics. 

It would be fun to see him in Eurovision. When will they vote on it? Go Cha Cha Cha!

pea peapod GIF by Dianna Xu

36 minutes ago, partyon said:

Am too busy right now....

Sorry chingu. Hang in there! :smooches3:

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

nope, im not on a diet.. im just trying not to spike up the sugar and sodium levels hahaha

Smart! Holidays are hard when it comes to food temptation. :P

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Good Morning Coffee GIF by 大姚Dayao

19 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

For those of who watched AOS 1&2, which is your favourite? I've completed both seasons already and my CNY holidays is not over yet! Lol..Wonder what else to watch? Think I prefer S1 as there are more humor vs S2...

AOS is my favourite... :D 

FnYh3s3acAA29UN?format=jpg&name=360x360

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnjPrFsMctN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

:approves:

• Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5

Why do I feel like it's been ages since I posted anything here...

Work was mad before the CNY hols and the first couple of days of CNY zipped right by - time always runs out fast when you're having fun - then before you know it...

Working Out Of Office GIF by This GIF Is Haunted 

BUT !!!

I managed to finish Forbidden Marriage, a 12-ep period KDrama that turned out pretty good! Both leads won the MBC Drama Award for excellent acting and best couple. Not so sure about the standard of these Awards but they did win. I've not seen the FL before but the ML was in a drama called Sh**ting Stars with Lee Sung Kyung.

Verdict of 7/10 from the review geek...

https://www.thereviewgeek.com/theforbiddenmarriage-s1review/

spacer.png

Also managed to complete Unchained Love, the CDrama with Dylan Wang as ML. I must say he is getting good at playing the kindhearted, misunderstood villain-strategist. The ending, though good I think, left the viewers to wonder about the future. 

I've nothing to watch now so was surfing and landed on the Australian production of The New Legends of Monkey on Netflix.

It's hilarious.

Monkey Dancing GIF

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

that the douban ratings dropped for UC after the ending aired...I cant get past the 4th episode so I just stopped watching...

Hehe, I quite enjoyed the fake eunuch revenge plot but have a real dislike for the King. The ending could have been more rounded…

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3