Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@joccu

Spoiler

Yeah, am not sure if that's how the original book was written or how they wrote the script. Add on top of that the fact that neither are great actors and that chemistry is a bit lacking?

Chingu, did you watch TharnType? The chemistry there was insane between the leads, so the love felt much more natural and believable. Also, one of the characters was straight and they showed in a very believable fashion the internal struggles he had to go through until he was ready to accept the fact that he was attracted to a man.

I laughed so much when Tankhun was being carried out of the bar, still claiming to be sober :D

a12266e1e1f37833f966980ad54f22d477d600a8

cr. to owner

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon

Spoiler

I have not read the novel so no idea. But I have read some of comments on different social platforms.  And still somehow I don´t get the super hype this drama is getting. Some are really feeling the chemistry that I´m not feeling. And I sometimes do wonder that are we watching the same show. but that is life. people have different opinions. 

I did not watch that drama but I have seen couple of youtube videos. 

that was hilarious scene.:loolz:

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@joccu

Spoiler

TharnType was better in the sense that the chemistry was there and it actually looked like they were in love. The guys were so natural around each other you could tell they were friends and trusted each other 100%.

You should watch it. It also has a couple of scenes in the beginning that are a bit borderline, but once you get past it it's better.

Of course the storyline is not as slick as in KinnPorsche - they are regular college students. But it's well worth while watching the first season of it - don't bother with season 2 though.

Oh, and the actor playing Tankhun is also in TharnType. He plays the older brother of Tharn.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon

Spoiler

Thanks. :sweet:
 I been thinking about maybe checking it but then I read about those borderline scenes. That got me really thinking should I watch it. But I will try it. And see how I feel about it. 

Oh. Did not know that. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

10 hours ago, partyon said:

@larus never heard of smoked dried plums either?

It's a way to preserve them for the winter. They have a smoky taste but not too much.  My grandmother used to make some. I ate dried apples made by her too. I like dry apples. They became very sweet or a little sour, it depends on the variety of the apples.

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Lots of cherries here too. 
But I want strawberries. I need strawberries!

I want gooseberries. I know someone who has in the garden. I ate just red currant from that garden, gooseberries were not ripe.

7 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingus

Hi! Nice to see you. Long time no see.

cute-owl.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Hello & Good Day !...

@4evrkdrama  @confusedheart @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus  @Lmangla  @larus  @LeftCoastOppa  @MayanEcho  @Min2206  @partyon  @sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl  @the_sweetroad @Ameera Ali  @Sky Kang  @Wuzetian  @willenette

Is about lunch time ..

142daf65a92afea7cfa337aa398f9aad.jpg

cr owner

18 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm so tired.. finally back home..

i went for comprehensive health screening.. my appointment was 8.45 and it ended almost 12pm.. i had no food since 8pm last evening.. i could only drink plain water.. they took my blood samples at the beginning of it, so i was famished, and short of blood (hahaha ok not that short of blood).. i wished i could have contributed tubes of fats instead..

results out ?

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1

:waves: guys!

Sorry for not being much active in the game thread. Still getting back to the right track and got some more stuff to be taken care of. :innocent: I miss you all and also I miss the fun we had! -_- Hopefully everything is alright with everyone here.. :heart:

maxresdefault.jpg

See you again, guys... Have fun! :Ohboy3:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

results out ?

nope, one week later.. i always have the same issues..

severely lack of vitamin D

uric acid

Saturday Night Live Drinking GIF by Global TV

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Still getting back to the right track

ain't you super excited for the upcoming Today's Webtoon??

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

ain't you super excited for the upcoming Today's Webtoon??

Oh YEAH, chingu!!! I am SUPER excited to see Daniel making his come back in to the K-dramaland after 4 years of absence. :getmygrooveon: Waiting for SBS to release his first still cuts in Today's Webtoon. Hopefully it will be a healing drama!

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

uric acid

pray all will be well @sadthe1st
100 Positive Quotes, Thoughts & Messages

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Oh YEAH, chingu!!! I am SUPER excited to see Daniel making his come back in to the K-dramaland after 4 years of absence.  Waiting for SBS to release his first still cuts in Today's Webtoon. Hopefully it will be a healing drama!

Good news on your Oppa @gm4queen  I like the FL, Kim Se Jeong.

Kim Se Jeong, Nam Yoon Su, dan Choi Da Niel Hadiri Script Reading Drama Today's Webtoon

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

15 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Sigh, I miss having Violet Crumble.

i love these.. but can only eat once in a very long while.. too sweet!

i like to lick it and see the honeycomb melt.. yum yum

:4267_LiccGif:

9 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

pray all will be well

i need to exercise more, and drink less.. lol

@Min2206 @Thong Thin chingus, your ultimate oppa has an upcoming drama too.. ask the stars

even @partyon's short oppa is coming with a new one too

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

uric acid

Oh !... did the doc says what food to avoid for uric acid 

@gm4queen I am so happy for you, finally you get to see him after so long.

18 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Min2206 @Thong Thin chingus, your ultimate oppa has an upcoming drama too.. ask the stars

really !... i have not been following him lately.

free ice cream, redeem from petronas petrol station.

Magnum-1-ice-cream-Shell-Singapore7.jpg

cr owner

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

12 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Oh !... did the doc says what food to avoid for uric acid 

super food.. red meat.. alcohol..

spinach, broccoli, dragon fruit, beans etc

basically cos the body cannot remove purine as effectively.. so high uric acid will lead to gout and kidneys problems..

13 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

really !... i have not been following him lately.

i love magnum mini..!! i have the almond ones, and the mint choc ones in the freezer!

28a4fb5bc237dd14ecc6a0f76654fcca.gif

cr.: owner

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Good morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

@joccu Watched all available episodes of KinnPorsche. Don’t understand the hype either. Will watch the 3 remaining episodes when they are available as I made it this far and the drama isn’t a total disaster.

Some thoughts

Spoiler

1) Wow, Vegas is one evil guy… I felt so bad for Pete when he was being tortured. Yet most comments by people watching it thought it was erotic. I’m like WTF??!? :rage:

This was not some kind of consensual BDSM session . This was one guy torturing another in the most horrific ways and most people thought it was hot?

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

Also not feeling the chemistry between the leads. Sure, they have a lot of bed scenes but they are all about how passionate and horny they are. The fact that there are no romantic and lovey dovey sex scenes underline the fact that it’s hard to feel that they are in love.

Also they totally forgot about Pete and proceeded to have a sex marathon instead.

Come On Reaction GIF

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@partyon  

Spoiler

Yeah.  I have always liked really good written villain so maybe that is one reason I like Vegas. Bible is really playing his part. 
 Poor Pete. He really took all the pain. 
the comments been really weird.  It like people it is okay what Vegas is doing to Pete and I just find that really wrong. I read somewhere that in the novel they somehow end up together but I honestly don’t see how that is  even possible.

and even if you are in love how can you forget about one of your bodyguard who you sent on an mission. That is just plain stupid. 

well it is good that you didn’t think it is total disaster. It airs on Saturdays.  The hype is so unreal that I though I was the only one who does not get it. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

@joccu Good to see that you and I are on the same page with regard to the drama… 

I am really side eyeing some comments regarding the sexual aspects and the violence in this drama. Do people think it’s really okay that men are treated in this way? And that many women think it’s actually hot that some men are being abused? :rage:

Like men wouldn’t have feelings or could feel abused too?

This really underlines the fact that men who are domestically abused are not perceived as that. Not only women are abused. Men are too! And it doesn’t make it any more right when men are the ones on the receiving end of violence. 

It was blatantly obvious in the barf drama thread that many felt it is okay to physically hit and psychologically abuse your husband just because you’re a woman

:kicks:

The double standard is real here, peeps! 
So glad that the AH / JD trial highlighted this problem.

Men have feelings too.

@joccu

Spoiler

If Pete and Vegas end up together, it’s gonna take a lot of groveling for Vegas to earn his trust. I don’t feel it’s okay if they end up together.

Also, the fact that everyone is gay in this drama is also very unbelievable. 
The fact that Porsche is bi and his little brother is now gay.

As well as Kinn being gay and obviously his brother Wik too.

To me it looks pretty obvious Tankhun plays for the other team as well.

Biologically very unlikely that all 5 are gay :unamused:

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon  Honestly I have no idea how some people thinks those aspects are okay in this drama or in any drama. 

the double standard is honestly so wrong. 

Spoiler

honestly I don´t want them to end up together. they are just too toxic and there is no way back for Vegas. 

The number of gays is also for unbelievable.   but this is Thai BL. there is always lot of gays. that is one of the reason I´m really selective what BL to watch. 

@larus  Hello! :biubiu:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4