Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

if he can't do revenge against the dad as he is in hospital, then yada gets to bear the brunt

That made sense. Never understand revenge dramas, but is sound like a plan for one. Will it work for him? Doubt it, but maybe partially he achieve his goal, and make Yada have feeling for him. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

21 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

That made sense. Never understand revenge dramas, but is sound like a plan for one. Will it work for him? Doubt it, but maybe partially he achieve his goal, and make Yada have feeling for him. 

it is quite a common theme in many revenge dramas -- sins of the father is sometimes paid by the children or they end up bearing the brunt of the actions. so many daily kdramas also have that kind of concept. 

omo, krit is in front of prison building. but why? flashback! papa krit was going to jail while teenage krit saw from outside the fence. awww, so much pain! no wonder krit is mad and wants revenge. it wasn't just stealing of company. papa krit told teenage krit not to think of vengenance and waste his life. but teenage krit is too hurt to listen to papa krit's advice. 

present -- papa krit blames himself, says it was his stupidity that so many families were affected by the scam. so even if he didn't steal, he still feels responsible. awww. and it just gets worse!!!! papa krit was also accused for murder! it was some ponzi scheme set up by papa yada and another employee. poor papa krit had no idea and thought he was selling some actual products and invested all his money. the other employee chai got accidentally killed by papa yada during the scuffle. poor papa krit gets blamed for chai's death as well. awww. but papa krit feels responsible for it all. 

@Idylla Kaizoku ~ would you say revenge in this case is understandable? 

• Blob 4

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

so many daily kdramas also have that kind of concept. 

Dailys aren't my thing, so I'm probably not used to this concept. Anyway, thanks for sharing the insights. 

;)

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

~ would you say revenge in this case is understandable? 

Revenge is a waste of life, I agree with his father. You practically give the opponent a gift wrapped in a priceless paper, your attention, dedication, basically your life. How does it makes sense? For ruining yours and your loved one's life, you give them even more? I get where he comes from, it's still a waste of his smart mind (could he be successful businessman, and build the empire to defeat people responsible for his family's misery in much more effective why).

Let's see how it unfolds later. 

:eats2:

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Dailys aren't my thing, so I'm probably not used to this concept. Anyway, thanks for sharing the insights. 

;)

Revenge is a waste of life, I agree with his father. You practically give the opponent a gift wrapped in a priceless paper, you're attention, dedication, basically your life. how does it makes sense? For ruining you and your loved ones life, you give them even more? But I get where he comes from, still a waste of his smart mind (could be successful businessman, and build the empire to defeat people responsible for his families misery in much more effective why). Let's see how it unfolds later. 

yea, thats not how krit sees life at all. poor thing is so mad. he doesn't understand why his father is not mad and just wants to let go. krit on the other hand is burning with anger and resentment for all that he suffered over the last 20 years. papa krit tells him not to come back to visit if they are just going to rehash everything. awww, krit looks so hurt. 

more tomorrow. off to sleep! :)

• Love 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

krit on the other hand is burning with anger and resentment for all that he suffered over the last 20 years

He's trying to make up his helplessness from the past, covering it in anger and giving it a name. Truly, a poor guy, misguided by his own mind, and not supported by his family. He must felt alone in this (even if it's not a good thing). 

Nighty! Thanks for recaps and comments to my comments! 

:biubiu:

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Omo, there are a ton of short videos out there about this @partyon. What!!

Are you still obsessing about his hands? :joy:

Guess I taught you something new about BTS too! :loolz:

I actually know who has the biggest hands too - lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Thanks for that golden nugget, sensei. :star:

Here's an article on their hands :D

https://starbiz.net/k-pop/bts-s-members-hands-all-deserve-their-own-fandoms-and-this-is-undeniable-proof

jKEZwi696vThHViY9pFxblDzJtdJ26FnzKN84Jo1

I learnt about their hand sizes when someone on an IG clip compared their own hand to BTS's hand prints in a restaurant. I was very quickly able to deduce who had the biggest hands and who had the smallest.

Oops!

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Here's an article on their hands :D

And here I've thought I've seen everything, while watching baking vid on yt with their mascots? 

:exercice:

2 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

The final, final quiz you give @Min2206 and @Idylla Kaizoku should be listing out the guys' hand sizes, down to the decimal. :lol:

Uhm, where do you sign out? I don't even know how long is my own...

:joy:

• LOL 4