Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Well this started out well.  

Immediately a whole buffet spread of abs. 

I'm also seeing a lot of botox

THIS SOUNDED.. WEIRD

Face Estetica GIF by Dott. Cristina Sartorio

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

**for second I thought he man with big boobs

Season 5 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

helicopter

fortunately the ponytail doesn't swish swash and motor slap the 2 abs guys beside her! lol

7 hours ago, partyon said:

This song should be @sadthe1st 's and @LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng's favorite. :kiss_wink:

It's performed by LPS = Last Pizza Slice...

@LeftCoastOppa chingu, you need to bounce back onto this thread.. your noona is calling!

@partyon @Ameera Ali @joccu @agenth @Idylla Kaizoku are those wolf/banana? i thought they look like anubis to me hahaha

anubis-in-ancient-egyptian-god-death-vec

cr.: owner

@Sleepy Owl i think i will just drop King of Pigs.. dramas that i paused for a stretched amount of time, likely i will not continue.. there are new kdramas too.. like @Ameera Ali has been posting funny snippets of Woori the Virgin.. i might watch that.. i need light hearted happy dramas

==

oh gosh, there are like 6 more pages to catch up.. at 8384, i shall post this one first..

+2

• LOL 5
  • Blob 3

16580102.jpeg?width=1024

cr.: owner

i'm trying some roll on perfume from korea.. this brand.. and some are really nice!!

i bought Peony, Cashmere, Freesia and Green Tea.

personally, i find the cashmere scent is more masculine.. Peony is subtle and sweet.. not overly sickening sweet.. and my latest favorite is Freesia which is soft and sweet.. lighter scent compared to Peony.

==

@joccu i'm into my 3rd cup of tea with milk.. and it's only 3pm+ here

Tired Good Night GIF by HBO Max

• Blob 4

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

fortunately the ponytail doesn't swish swash and motor slap the 2 abs guys beside her! lol

poor guys they endure a lot of pain for nothing -  they nearly lost their eyesight with that ponytail :mrgreen:

bhcaSM5.gif

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1