Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Lee Jung Jae lost to Jun Ho? Are you kidding me? :what!:

52 minutes ago, partyon said:

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!! You literally complain about EVERY drama you watch and feel annoyed with 95% of the characters.

But MAGICALLY Ji Chang Wook oppa's dramas are ALL aaaaah-maaa-zing and there are no annoying characters....?

Well, at least now we will learn new things. I think we have learnt everything about Lovestruck in the City now.  :idk:

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

This @Ameera Ali and me when @4evrkdrama and @confusedheart try to steal our oppas. :rage:

I do not try to 'steal' anyone's oppa. My heart just starts :heart2beat:and 'momentarily' I hope to add them to my kitty. :issohappy:Then once the drama ends, my love too fades....:criesariver:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

I just finished ep 2 of The Sound of Magic using a magic button called FF.

rainbow brite magic GIF

@agenth @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st @the_sweetroad Let's be honest here for a second:

1) Oppa looks scary in this drama. He seems more like a villain or a crazy person 90% of the time. :blink:

2) Oppa looks like a hobo in this drama. What's with those clothes? :crazy:

3) Oppa's hair SUCKS:phew:

While I'm trying to force myself to FF watch ep 3, @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng is on a binge watch and loving the drama.

suga-bts.gif

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

1) Oppa looks scary in this drama. He seems more like a villain or a crazy person 90% of the time. :blink:

1) actually na il deung character said it best, "they think you're crazy because you don't fit the societal standards"

2) HE IS A MAGICIAN!

3)

no he actually looks magical.

especially in this scene

img.gif

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

8 minutes ago, agenth said:

1) actually na il deung character said it best, "they think you're crazy because you don't fit the societal standards"

No, oppa makes scary facial expressions and has cold eyes 90% of the time. It reminded me why he would make such an awesome villain. But I am definitely not finding him warm, cuddly or nice in any way so far. :scream:

Not sure if this is intentional, or if he had some surgical procedure done that makes him look intimidating.

Jamie Lee Curtis Christmas GIF

Cannot see the underlying warmness and kindness that he had in Healer or in Empress Ki. :crybaby:

8 minutes ago, agenth said:

2) HE IS A MAGICIAN!

Never seen a magician with old, worn and dirty clothes like that. I think he was missing some buttons too. :unamused:

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

Let's be honest here for a second:

I still haven't watched Ep 2 yet. :joy: (But I did get my shower in, made lunch, fed the children (important), got a walk in, and am now sitting down again.)

1) He is so serene and his smile can be interpreted as either very kind and understanding, or creepy.

2) I had that same thought. Why can't he magically fix his frayed sleeves? It would be hard to do magic with all that linen flapping right in front of your hands, methinks.

3) Without the top hat he looks cute!!

9 minutes ago, agenth said:

2) HE IS A MAGICIAN!

3)

no he actually looks magical.

especially in this scene

@agenth to JCW:

Can Do No Wrong GIF by CBC

and:

Need You GIF by Bridge and Tunnel on EPIX

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

1) He is so serene and his smile can be interpreted as either very kind and understanding, or creepy.

To me it looks 100% creepy. :scream:

Let Me In Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

I don't have one single oppa that I am so invested in as @agenth is invested in Ji Chang Wook.

Sometimes I think that the day that oppa will end up in a scandal (which will happen with 75% certainty because barely anyone avoids scandals in k-ent), she will be like this :D

38265_600.gif

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

No, oppa makes scary facial expressions and has cold eyes 90% of the time. It reminded me why he would make such an awesome villain. But I am definitely not finding him warm, cuddly or nice in any way so far. :scream:

Not sure if this is intentional, or if he had some surgical procedure done that makes him look intimidating.

WHAT??????

he only has those scary expressions when he meets hana or the supermarket guy though...

img.gif

you dont see kindness here?? 

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Never seen a magician with old, worn and dirty clothes like that. I think he was missing some buttons too. :unamused:

he lives in an abandoned amusement park...  he fits the theme!

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

6 minutes ago, agenth said:

he only has those scary expressions when he meets hana or the supermarket guy though...

Doesn't look sincere to me. He's smiling with his mouth, but not with his eyes. :criesariver:

I don't know what's going on tbh... It's like something changed in his face or something is way off with his acting suddenly.

jimin-shrug.gif?w=356

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

I don't know what's going on tbh... It's like something changed in his face or something is way off with his acting suddenly.

img.gif

no ???

i think he was especially warm in the scenes with ahyi especially in the beginning when she was very skeptical...

it was very magical to me ~ 

what about the video where he showed magic tricks to kids and talked to them??

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, agenth said:

what about the video where he showed magic tricks to kids and talked to them??

Yes, his hair was very nice and he looked handsome again with some weight gain. :phew:

He doesn't suit being a magician because he looks scary when he's doing the magic tricks. :blink:

He also comes off as nervous for some reason....? I'm wondering if he's feeling like he's outside of his comfort zone, and that's why it's looking strange to me.

Why he became my oppa, was because he exuded warmth in Healer. So this is very concerning to me.

:crymeme:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1