Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

@Thong Thin u tried this? i love the daily bowl

+ 2

Havent try yet. Besides the daily bowl which you like most, what about the others,are they good.

15 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Hope your friend had a great time in Expo. My cousin and niece went 11 times, LOL! 

Marrybrown chicken tastes good too. Too bad there are few branches here. At least there are other choices to buy chicken from aside from KFC, hehehe.

She is enjoying her walks around those pavilions & eating free goodies.

For past 2 days she did not managed to get into Germany pavilion, is always long Q when she reached there.

14 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

@Thong Thin @sadthe1st @MayanEcho I'm jealous of all your food options. My food all seems pretty boring now. At our local mall the native chains are failing and they've put in Taco Bell, KFC, and Burger King instead.  Sad.

As mentioned by @sadthe1st some food chains here come and go, could not last long. The longest that stayed is KFC, Dominos, Pizza Hut.

Big pau for breakfast..

4097ca87b8c981f7f13c4a60915823a6.jpg

cr owner

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Havent try yet. Besides the daily bowl which you like most, what about the others,are they good.

i used to order burrito but the portion is really way too much for me.. so i switched to daily bowl.. and i will separate it into 2 portions to eat for 2 meals hahahaha

i find their main and toppings options good and delicious!

my selection is usually

- beef (sometimes just veggies no meat)

- all the bases

- french beans, broccoli, soba, edamame, corns, black beans (not all.. some depending on mood)

- mayo cucumber, honey mustard

i might add guacamole or hummus too!

Stuffd-Impossible-Foods-Review-Collage-1

cr.: owner

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

The longest that stayed is KFC, Dominos, Pizza Hut.

there's lots of competitions these days for fried chicken..

KFC vs Arnolds Chicken and Jollibee

20211110_Jollibee1.jpg

not forgetting all the korean fried chicken chains.. 4 Fingers, Wingstop, Chir Chir Chicken etc

191e8beb75f89de93701687743_original.?w=4

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

14 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

She is enjoying her walks around those pavilions & eating free goodies.

For past 2 days she did not managed to get into Germany pavilion, is always long Q when she reached there.

The popular pavilions would always have long queues unless one goes there very early when there are still little visitors.

We haven't even gone to the UAE pavilion for the two visits we were in Expo cos both times, the street where it is is fully blocked by those who want to drop by. :sweatingbullets:

SG, China, Russia and UK pavilions were also crowded when we visited, but nothing compared to the size of the crowds for KSA and Germany.

4a618dd3-c7bc-4bf0-9005-a7a99608f29a.jpg

ctto

I want empanadas! 

Happy Wednesday everyone!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1